1 2018-05-17T00:15:18  *** Aaronvan_ has quit IRC
  2 2018-05-17T00:25:03  *** fanquake has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  3 2018-05-17T00:26:06  <fanquake> Now that 18.04 is available for WSL I think we might now have a somewhat sane build process for windows users.
  4 2018-05-17T00:30:20  *** jtimon has quit IRC
  5 2018-05-17T00:32:31  *** honeybadgerdgaf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  6 2018-05-17T00:32:35  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  7 2018-05-17T00:33:14  *** Randolf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  8 2018-05-17T00:33:42  *** isis is now known as isis_
  9 2018-05-17T00:37:13  *** Deadhand has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 10 2018-05-17T00:41:46  *** Deadhand has quit IRC
 11 2018-05-17T00:45:08  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 12 2018-05-17T00:46:19  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 13 2018-05-17T00:46:24  *** StopAndDecrypt has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 14 2018-05-17T00:46:42  *** honeybadgerdgaf has quit IRC
 15 2018-05-17T00:47:01  *** d9b4bef9 has quit IRC
 16 2018-05-17T00:47:23  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 17 2018-05-17T00:47:38  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 18 2018-05-17T00:48:07  *** d9b4bef9 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 19 2018-05-17T00:48:31  *** honeybadgerdgaf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 20 2018-05-17T00:49:24  *** Randolf has quit IRC
 21 2018-05-17T00:54:35  *** Phoebe68Witting has quit IRC
 22 2018-05-17T00:55:16  *** ken2812221 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 23 2018-05-17T00:59:13  *** ohnx has quit IRC
 24 2018-05-17T01:00:49  *** Randolf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 25 2018-05-17T01:03:45  *** ohnx has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 26 2018-05-17T01:07:58  *** Randolf has quit IRC
 27 2018-05-17T01:14:09  <fanquake> Scratch that. Half sure that a depends build just crashed VirtualBox..
 28 2018-05-17T01:24:19  *** Randolf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 29 2018-05-17T01:25:12  *** Krellan has quit IRC
 30 2018-05-17T01:25:47  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 31 2018-05-17T01:27:49  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 32 2018-05-17T01:32:10  *** Randolf has quit IRC
 33 2018-05-17T01:47:09  *** nuke_bloodaxe has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 34 2018-05-17T01:50:06  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 35 2018-05-17T01:50:32  *** Randolf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 36 2018-05-17T01:50:40  *** meshcollider has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 37 2018-05-17T01:55:05  *** Randolf has quit IRC
 38 2018-05-17T02:03:20  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake opened pull request #13251: GUI: Rephrase Bech32 checkbox texts, and enable it with legacy address default (master...rephrase-bech-32) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13251
 39 2018-05-17T02:04:00  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake closed pull request #12208: GUI: Rephrase Bech32 checkbox texts, and enable it with legacy address default (master...gui_legacy_bech32) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/12208
 40 2018-05-17T02:08:52  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] Empact opened pull request #13252: Wallet: Refactor ReserveKeyFromKeyPool for safety (master...refactor_wallet_RKFKP) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13252
 41 2018-05-17T02:10:12  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake closed pull request #9537: Wallet: Refactor ReserveKeyFromKeyPool for safety (master...refactor_wallet_RKFKP) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/9537
 42 2018-05-17T02:28:37  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake opened pull request #13253: [0.16] Further Backports (0.16...0-16-further-backports) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13253
 43 2018-05-17T02:30:58  <fanquake> Going to drop the "Needs Backport" label off the PRs in 13253 so we can get a good idea of what's left.
 44 2018-05-17T02:43:52  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
 45 2018-05-17T02:45:32  *** glaksmono has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 46 2018-05-17T02:47:37  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 47 2018-05-17T02:54:02  *** glaksmono has quit IRC
 48 2018-05-17T02:57:54  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 49 2018-05-17T02:58:21  *** Deadhand has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 50 2018-05-17T03:01:20  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 51 2018-05-17T03:13:33  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] Empact opened pull request #13254: Revert "Merge #12870: make clean removes src/qt/moc_ files" (master...make-clean-qt-moc) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13254
 52 2018-05-17T03:14:13  *** Randolf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 53 2018-05-17T03:37:02  *** Madars has quit IRC
 54 2018-05-17T03:39:27  *** Deadhand has quit IRC
 55 2018-05-17T03:39:32  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake opened pull request #13255: trivial: Fixed typos and cleaned up language (master...language-cleanup) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13255
 56 2018-05-17T03:40:08  <fanquake> ^ Can either be merged quickly or closed for now.
 57 2018-05-17T03:40:12  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake closed pull request #13010: Trivial: Language Cleanup (master...master) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13010
 58 2018-05-17T03:42:02  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 59 2018-05-17T03:44:43  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake closed pull request #10708: Connecttrace fewer blocks (master...connecttrace-fewer-blocks) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/10708
 60 2018-05-17T03:45:00  *** Deadhand has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 61 2018-05-17T03:45:30  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake closed pull request #10470: Fix for listsinceblock not filtering conflicted transactions (master...listsinceblock-filter-conflicts) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/10470
 62 2018-05-17T03:46:22  <fanquake> Added "Up for Grabs" labels to both of those, no updates to either for 6moths and nearly a year.
 63 2018-05-17T03:46:27  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 64 2018-05-17T03:48:14  <kallewoof> fanquake: Yeah, if no reaction even with feedback I think closing is ok. I don't think we should close PR's just because they lie around though. I mean, I have PRs that I am maintaining, with no feedback, that can lie around for months and months. Doesn't mean they should be closed. :)
 65 2018-05-17T03:49:23  <kallewoof> I do think generally we should say 'Close this?' and let the author have a say before closing, since non-maintainers can't reopen their PRs even if they wanted to.
 66 2018-05-17T03:50:07  <kallewoof> I.e. let the authors have an opportunity to close the PR themselves in case they wanna come back to it when they have more time/energy/inspiration.
 67 2018-05-17T03:50:55  *** tryphe has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 68 2018-05-17T04:00:24  *** meshcollider has quit IRC
 69 2018-05-17T04:07:10  <fanquake> kallewoof sure. I have to run out but will comment when I'm back
 70 2018-05-17T04:07:20  *** Randolf has quit IRC
 71 2018-05-17T04:08:21  *** Madars has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 72 2018-05-17T04:08:41  *** Randolf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 73 2018-05-17T04:09:17  <kallewoof> fanquake: No worries, just idly musing.
 74 2018-05-17T04:31:27  *** Deadhand has quit IRC
 75 2018-05-17T04:34:24  *** Madars has quit IRC
 76 2018-05-17T04:36:06  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 77 2018-05-17T04:37:04  *** Deadhand has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 78 2018-05-17T04:38:46  *** Randolf has quit IRC
 79 2018-05-17T04:41:27  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 80 2018-05-17T04:41:38  *** Randolf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 81 2018-05-17T04:47:01  *** d9b4bef9 has quit IRC
 82 2018-05-17T04:48:08  *** d9b4bef9 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 83 2018-05-17T05:00:57  *** Deadhand has quit IRC
 84 2018-05-17T05:03:56  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] Empact opened pull request #13257: wallet: Fix ReserveKeyFromKeyPool to always test key classification, even if last in the pool.  (master...fix-reserve-key-classification-check) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13257
 85 2018-05-17T05:06:26  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] Empact closed pull request #13257: wallet: Fix ReserveKeyFromKeyPool to always test key classification, even if last in the pool.  (master...fix-reserve-key-classification-check) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13257
 86 2018-05-17T05:06:37  *** Deadhand has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 87 2018-05-17T05:09:38  *** Madars has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 88 2018-05-17T05:11:09  *** Bonney has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 89 2018-05-17T05:11:18  <Bonney> 0xC0D332838f14EF42Fcde1cf2518c427dDB676729
 90 2018-05-17T05:12:50  *** CubicEarths has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 91 2018-05-17T05:13:14  *** Bonney has quit IRC
 92 2018-05-17T05:14:09  *** Deadhand has quit IRC
 93 2018-05-17T05:14:39  *** glaksmono has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 94 2018-05-17T05:18:13  *** Deadhand has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 95 2018-05-17T05:19:14  *** Tserrov has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 96 2018-05-17T05:19:14  *** Randolf has quit IRC
 97 2018-05-17T05:20:25  *** Randolf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 98 2018-05-17T05:29:27  *** Madars has quit IRC
 99 2018-05-17T05:32:41  *** CubicEarths has quit IRC
100 2018-05-17T05:32:54  <wumpus> BlueMatt: yes, going to untag the fds one at least
101 2018-05-17T05:33:24  <wumpus> ones*
102 2018-05-17T05:33:48  <wumpus> oh, that's all that is left besides backports, right
103 2018-05-17T05:44:44  *** Madars has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
104 2018-05-17T05:52:33  *** Tserrov has quit IRC
105 2018-05-17T05:54:10  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] kallewoof opened pull request #13258: uint256: Remove unnecessary crypto/common.h use (alternative) (master...uint256-no-crypto-alt) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13258
106 2018-05-17T06:17:03  *** glaksmono has quit IRC
107 2018-05-17T06:24:01  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
108 2018-05-17T06:29:06  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
109 2018-05-17T06:34:29  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
110 2018-05-17T06:38:03  *** promag has quit IRC
111 2018-05-17T06:38:18  *** glaksmono has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
112 2018-05-17T06:40:14  *** isis_ is now known as isis
113 2018-05-17T06:41:38  <fanquake> wumpus I've sorted out a few. There's a couple that should be backported in individual PRs though I think.
114 2018-05-17T06:42:58  *** DougieBot5000 has quit IRC
115 2018-05-17T06:43:00  *** glaksmono has quit IRC
116 2018-05-17T07:03:33  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] kallewoof closed pull request #13242: uint256: Remove unnecessary crypto/common.h use (master...uint256-no-crypto) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13242
117 2018-05-17T07:19:32  *** glaksmono has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
118 2018-05-17T07:23:48  *** glaksmono has quit IRC
119 2018-05-17T07:31:53  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] kallewoof opened pull request #13259: validation: add a macro for determining if a block is pruned or not (master...block-pruned-macro) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13259
120 2018-05-17T07:40:16  *** glaksmono has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
121 2018-05-17T07:45:11  *** glaksmono has quit IRC
122 2018-05-17T07:48:06  *** Krellan has quit IRC
123 2018-05-17T07:48:45  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
124 2018-05-17T08:00:51  *** glaksmono has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
125 2018-05-17T08:05:17  *** glaksmono has quit IRC
126 2018-05-17T08:08:19  *** setpill has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
127 2018-05-17T08:12:18  *** marcoagner has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
128 2018-05-17T08:14:23  <wumpus> fanquake: thanks, I'll do some review on backports today
129 2018-05-17T08:21:27  *** glaksmono has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
130 2018-05-17T08:22:49  *** timothy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
131 2018-05-17T08:24:43  *** marcoagner has quit IRC
132 2018-05-17T08:25:27  *** glaksmono has quit IRC
133 2018-05-17T08:30:08  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
134 2018-05-17T08:40:03  *** DougieBot5000 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
135 2018-05-17T08:42:05  *** glaksmono has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
136 2018-05-17T08:46:25  *** glaksmono has quit IRC
137 2018-05-17T08:48:58  *** m8tion has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
138 2018-05-17T08:52:02  *** d9b4bef9 has quit IRC
139 2018-05-17T08:52:46  *** timothy has quit IRC
140 2018-05-17T08:53:09  *** d9b4bef9 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
141 2018-05-17T08:56:36  *** raarr has quit IRC
142 2018-05-17T08:56:53  *** timothy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
143 2018-05-17T09:02:44  *** glaksmono has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
144 2018-05-17T09:03:58  *** setpill has quit IRC
145 2018-05-17T09:05:22  *** echeveria has quit IRC
146 2018-05-17T09:07:20  *** glaksmono has quit IRC
147 2018-05-17T09:08:51  *** marcoagner has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
148 2018-05-17T09:09:07  *** raarr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
149 2018-05-17T09:12:18  *** setpill has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
150 2018-05-17T09:39:56  *** goatpig has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
151 2018-05-17T09:44:29  *** odb36 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
152 2018-05-17T09:45:19  *** odb36 has quit IRC
153 2018-05-17T11:05:35  *** m8tion has quit IRC
154 2018-05-17T11:12:33  *** Samdney has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
155 2018-05-17T11:16:27  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
156 2018-05-17T11:35:14  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
157 2018-05-17T11:40:10  *** intcat has quit IRC
158 2018-05-17T11:40:10  *** arubi has quit IRC
159 2018-05-17T11:40:10  *** ghost43 has quit IRC
160 2018-05-17T11:41:57  *** intcat has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
161 2018-05-17T11:44:29  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
162 2018-05-17T11:46:54  *** arubi has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
163 2018-05-17T11:55:57  *** Ishtv4n has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
164 2018-05-17T11:56:50  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] jonasschnelli opened pull request #13262: Wallet/RPC: Add listsincetx with a stateless (server-side) long polling option (master...2018/05/listsincetx) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13262
165 2018-05-17T11:57:02  *** ghost43 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
166 2018-05-17T11:57:43  *** ExtraCrispy has quit IRC
167 2018-05-17T12:01:16  *** promag has quit IRC
168 2018-05-17T12:01:34  *** zxzzt has quit IRC
169 2018-05-17T12:02:09  *** jamesob has quit IRC
170 2018-05-17T12:02:10  *** jnewbery has quit IRC
171 2018-05-17T12:03:10  *** zxzzt has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
172 2018-05-17T12:03:46  *** jamesob has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
173 2018-05-17T12:03:47  *** Krellan has quit IRC
174 2018-05-17T12:04:25  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
175 2018-05-17T12:09:24  *** luke-jr has quit IRC
176 2018-05-17T12:10:27  *** luke-jr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
177 2018-05-17T12:10:34  *** jnewbery has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
178 2018-05-17T12:14:17  *** ExtraCrispy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
179 2018-05-17T12:27:33  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
180 2018-05-17T12:32:58  *** laurentmt has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
181 2018-05-17T12:40:50  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
182 2018-05-17T12:44:01  *** d9b4bef9 has quit IRC
183 2018-05-17T12:45:08  *** d9b4bef9 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
184 2018-05-17T12:45:21  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
185 2018-05-17T12:50:16  *** tryphe_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
186 2018-05-17T12:53:05  *** tryphe has quit IRC
187 2018-05-17T12:55:13  *** laurentmt has quit IRC
188 2018-05-17T12:58:18  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
189 2018-05-17T13:05:08  *** goofie has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
190 2018-05-17T13:06:10  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
191 2018-05-17T13:06:39  *** Deinogalerix21 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
192 2018-05-17T13:34:29  *** tryphe_ has quit IRC
193 2018-05-17T13:36:26  *** tryphe has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
194 2018-05-17T13:39:03  *** Guyver2 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
195 2018-05-17T13:41:21  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
196 2018-05-17T13:45:04  *** Deinogalerix21 has quit IRC
197 2018-05-17T13:45:06  *** fanquake has quit IRC
198 2018-05-17T13:51:43  *** promag has quit IRC
199 2018-05-17T13:55:05  *** CubicEarths has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
200 2018-05-17T13:59:32  *** SopaXorzTaker has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
201 2018-05-17T14:05:02  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
202 2018-05-17T14:09:16  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
203 2018-05-17T14:09:57  *** Krellan has quit IRC
204 2018-05-17T14:10:45  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
205 2018-05-17T14:12:28  *** Ishtv4n has quit IRC
206 2018-05-17T14:17:00  *** Ishtv4n has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
207 2018-05-17T14:25:21  *** nullptr| has quit IRC
208 2018-05-17T14:30:43  *** nullptr| has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
209 2018-05-17T14:35:32  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
210 2018-05-17T14:39:51  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] GreatSock opened pull request #13264: [qt] Satoshi unit (master...satoshis) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13264
211 2018-05-17T14:44:09  *** CubicEarths has quit IRC
212 2018-05-17T14:50:31  *** CubicEarths has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
213 2018-05-17T14:56:23  *** SopaXorzTaker has quit IRC
214 2018-05-17T14:57:11  *** moneyball has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
215 2018-05-17T15:03:59  *** CubicEarths has quit IRC
216 2018-05-17T15:23:02  *** CubicEarths has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
217 2018-05-17T15:23:17  *** CubicEarths has quit IRC
218 2018-05-17T15:28:06  *** bsm1175321 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
219 2018-05-17T15:39:35  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
220 2018-05-17T15:42:30  *** moneyball has quit IRC
221 2018-05-17T15:44:19  *** moneyball has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
222 2018-05-17T15:45:35  *** Randolf has quit IRC
223 2018-05-17T15:51:44  *** setpill has quit IRC
224 2018-05-17T15:55:33  *** laurentmt has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
225 2018-05-17T15:56:47  *** ExtraCrispy has quit IRC
226 2018-05-17T16:00:48  *** zarez has quit IRC
227 2018-05-17T16:06:35  *** Ishtv4n has quit IRC
228 2018-05-17T16:06:39  <promag> fyi can't attend meeting today
229 2018-05-17T16:10:35  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 3 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/4cfe17c3382b...ef0e5cd5174c
230 2018-05-17T16:10:36  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 7ab1c6f Luke Dashjr: GUI: Rephrase Bech32 checkbox text/tooltip...
231 2018-05-17T16:10:37  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 82dda6b Luke Dashjr: GUI: Allow generating Bech32 addresses with a legacy-address default
232 2018-05-17T16:10:37  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master ef0e5cd MarcoFalke: Merge #13251: GUI: Rephrase Bech32 checkbox texts, and enable it with legacy address default...
233 2018-05-17T16:11:35  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #13251: GUI: Rephrase Bech32 checkbox texts, and enable it with legacy address default (master...rephrase-bech-32) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13251
234 2018-05-17T16:12:56  *** promag has quit IRC
235 2018-05-17T16:17:45  *** Krellan has quit IRC
236 2018-05-17T16:18:24  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
237 2018-05-17T16:30:32  *** Randolf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
238 2018-05-17T16:30:55  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/ef0e5cd5174c...1b53e4f67c6d
239 2018-05-17T16:30:56  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 84f4194 Chun Kuan Lee: break circular dependency: random/sync -> util -> random/sync
240 2018-05-17T16:30:56  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 1b53e4f MarcoFalke: Merge #13236: break circular dependency: random/sync -> util -> random/sync...
241 2018-05-17T16:31:45  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #13236: break circular dependency: random/sync -> util -> random/sync (master...random_util) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13236
242 2018-05-17T16:31:51  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
243 2018-05-17T16:40:21  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
244 2018-05-17T16:45:35  *** moneyball has quit IRC
245 2018-05-17T16:46:11  *** moneyball has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
246 2018-05-17T16:51:01  *** SopaXorzTaker has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
247 2018-05-17T17:04:48  *** Krellan has quit IRC
248 2018-05-17T17:05:46  *** moneyball has quit IRC
249 2018-05-17T17:14:59  *** moneyball has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
250 2018-05-17T17:17:35  *** Dizzle has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
251 2018-05-17T17:20:58  *** SopaXorzTaker has quit IRC
252 2018-05-17T17:23:03  *** SopaXorzTaker has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
253 2018-05-17T17:26:10  *** drexl has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
254 2018-05-17T17:29:43  *** moneyball has quit IRC
255 2018-05-17T17:33:01  *** isis is now known as isis_
256 2018-05-17T17:33:57  <promag> will trade reviews =) #13097
257 2018-05-17T17:34:00  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13097 | ui: Support wallets loaded dynamically by promag · Pull Request #13097 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
258 2018-05-17T17:34:57  *** promag has quit IRC
259 2018-05-17T17:36:13  *** drexl has quit IRC
260 2018-05-17T17:40:52  *** isis_ is now known as isis
261 2018-05-17T17:43:41  *** moneyball has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
262 2018-05-17T17:45:26  *** Murch has quit IRC
263 2018-05-17T17:45:54  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
264 2018-05-17T17:46:35  *** Murch has quit IRC
265 2018-05-17T18:01:40  *** Guest18565 has quit IRC
266 2018-05-17T18:02:13  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
267 2018-05-17T18:04:47  *** drexl has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
268 2018-05-17T18:08:39  *** Randolf has quit IRC
269 2018-05-17T18:11:58  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
270 2018-05-17T18:12:30  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
271 2018-05-17T18:14:23  *** promag has quit IRC
272 2018-05-17T18:14:37  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
273 2018-05-17T18:17:09  *** nmnkgl has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
274 2018-05-17T18:33:50  <jonasschnelli> promag: you can remove the description part where it says "builds on top of" in 13097
275 2018-05-17T18:34:03  <promag> ok
276 2018-05-17T18:34:09  <promag> ty
277 2018-05-17T18:34:19  <jonasschnelli> will review
278 2018-05-17T18:35:10  *** dgenr8 has quit IRC
279 2018-05-17T18:35:55  <promag> thanks!
280 2018-05-17T18:36:12  *** dgenr8 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
281 2018-05-17T18:36:27  <promag> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/projects/2 needs update
282 2018-05-17T18:39:54  *** SopaXorzTaker has quit IRC
283 2018-05-17T18:40:35  *** drexl_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
284 2018-05-17T18:41:02  *** drexl has quit IRC
285 2018-05-17T18:41:07  *** drexl_ is now known as drexl
286 2018-05-17T18:43:16  *** timothy has quit IRC
287 2018-05-17T18:47:02  *** d9b4bef9 has quit IRC
288 2018-05-17T18:48:14  *** d9b4bef9 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
289 2018-05-17T18:51:40  *** nmnkgl has quit IRC
290 2018-05-17T18:55:35  *** clarkmoody has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
291 2018-05-17T18:55:54  *** nmnkgl has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
292 2018-05-17T18:56:25  *** nmnkgl has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
293 2018-05-17T19:00:33  <sipa> meeting?
294 2018-05-17T19:00:35  <wumpus> #startmeeting
295 2018-05-17T19:00:35  <lightningbot> Meeting started Thu May 17 19:00:35 2018 UTC.  The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
296 2018-05-17T19:00:35  <lightningbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
297 2018-05-17T19:00:37  <jonasschnelli> hi
298 2018-05-17T19:00:40  <sipa> hi
299 2018-05-17T19:00:41  <promag> hi
300 2018-05-17T19:00:43  <jamesob> howdy
301 2018-05-17T19:01:11  <wumpus> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr btcdrak sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator
302 2018-05-17T19:01:20  <kanzure> hi.
303 2018-05-17T19:01:47  <wumpus> proposed topics: 0.16.1 I guess
304 2018-05-17T19:01:50  <jimpo> hi
305 2018-05-17T19:01:51  <cfields> hi
306 2018-05-17T19:02:20  <wumpus> #topic High priority for review
307 2018-05-17T19:02:31  <sipa> i'd like to add #13142
308 2018-05-17T19:02:33  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13142 | Separate IsMine from solvability by sipa · Pull Request #13142 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
309 2018-05-17T19:02:47  *** jtimon has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
310 2018-05-17T19:03:03  *** Randolf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
311 2018-05-17T19:03:14  <wumpus> we merged #10740 this week, #12254 #10757 #13011 #13097 #12979 #12634 are left
312 2018-05-17T19:03:16  <jnewbery> hello
313 2018-05-17T19:03:16  <jonasschnelli> I'd like to add #12196
314 2018-05-17T19:03:19  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/10740 | [wallet] `loadwallet` RPC - load wallet at runtime by jnewbery · Pull Request #10740 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
315 2018-05-17T19:03:23  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/12254 | BIP 158: Compact Block Filters for Light Clients by jimpo · Pull Request #12254 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
316 2018-05-17T19:03:30  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/10757 | RPC: Introduce getblockstats to plot things by jtimon · Pull Request #10757 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
317 2018-05-17T19:03:31  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13011 | Cache witness hash in CTransaction by MarcoFalke · Pull Request #13011 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
318 2018-05-17T19:03:33  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13097 | ui: Support wallets loaded dynamically by promag · Pull Request #13097 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
319 2018-05-17T19:03:36  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/12979 | Split validationinterface into parallel validation/mempool interfaces by TheBlueMatt · Pull Request #12979 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
320 2018-05-17T19:03:36  <wumpus> there's quite a lot of things on the list yet, should we also remove something?
321 2018-05-17T19:03:37  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/12634 | [refactor] Make TransactionWithinChainLimit more flexible by kallewoof · Pull Request #12634 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
322 2018-05-17T19:03:40  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/12196 | Add scantxoutset RPC method by jonasschnelli · Pull Request #12196 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
323 2018-05-17T19:04:01  <BlueMatt> #13011 looks merge-ableish
324 2018-05-17T19:04:04  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13011 | Cache witness hash in CTransaction by MarcoFalke · Pull Request #13011 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
325 2018-05-17T19:04:10  <jtimon> hi
326 2018-05-17T19:04:28  <BlueMatt> I dunno if #12254 should stay on there, there's now discussion of the bip on the ml so its gonna be some time yet, I think
327 2018-05-17T19:04:30  <BlueMatt> jimpo: thoughts?
328 2018-05-17T19:04:31  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/12254 | BIP 158: Compact Block Filters for Light Clients by jimpo · Pull Request #12254 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
329 2018-05-17T19:04:40  <jonasschnelli> What is the maxlen for high-prio-list?
330 2018-05-17T19:04:48  <BlueMatt> 1 per regular contributor :p
331 2018-05-17T19:04:55  <wumpus> ok added #12196 #13142
332 2018-05-17T19:04:58  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/12196 | Add scantxoutset RPC method by jonasschnelli · Pull Request #12196 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
333 2018-05-17T19:05:00  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13142 | Separate IsMine from solvability by sipa · Pull Request #13142 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
334 2018-05-17T19:05:03  <jonasschnelli> Thanks wumpus
335 2018-05-17T19:05:09  <jonasschnelli> Agree with BlueMatt about 12254
336 2018-05-17T19:05:17  <wumpus> yes, what BlueMatt says, though PRs that are not actively updated should be removed
337 2018-05-17T19:05:47  <wumpus> agree, removed 12254
338 2018-05-17T19:06:04  <jtimon> I was expecting https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/10757 to be merged soonish and thus go out of the list
339 2018-05-17T19:06:08  *** moneyball has quit IRC
340 2018-05-17T19:06:16  <BlueMatt> topic: 0.16.1
341 2018-05-17T19:06:17  <promag> and I guess 13097 can be merged after jonasschnelli review
342 2018-05-17T19:06:18  <wumpus> something that is still being discussed on the mailing list certainly doesn't belong in the blocker slist
343 2018-05-17T19:06:36  <jonasschnelli> Yes. 13097 is in review here...
344 2018-05-17T19:06:42  <jimpo> Can I get #13243 then so progress continues? :-)
345 2018-05-17T19:06:44  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13243 | Make reusable base class for auxiliary indices by jimpo · Pull Request #13243 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
346 2018-05-17T19:06:48  <MarcoFalke> #12979 needs a rebase
347 2018-05-17T19:06:50  <sipa> sgtm
348 2018-05-17T19:06:51  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/12979 | Split validationinterface into parallel validation/mempool interfaces by TheBlueMatt · Pull Request #12979 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
349 2018-05-17T19:06:59  <BlueMatt> MarcoFalke: yup, doing now
350 2018-05-17T19:07:11  <BlueMatt> i was waiting on sdaftuar's review so I could take nits at the same time
351 2018-05-17T19:07:15  *** moneyball has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
352 2018-05-17T19:07:36  <jonasschnelli> unicorn for 10757
353 2018-05-17T19:07:41  <sipa> great.
354 2018-05-17T19:07:44  *** Murch has quit IRC
355 2018-05-17T19:07:46  <BlueMatt> topic: replacing github
356 2018-05-17T19:07:50  <jonasschnelli> heh
357 2018-05-17T19:07:51  <promag> wumpus: fyi 13063 on high priority after 13097 merge
358 2018-05-17T19:08:12  <BlueMatt> topic: replacing github (not entirely unserious)
359 2018-05-17T19:08:17  <jonasschnelli> don't make queues for highprio list. :)
360 2018-05-17T19:08:27  <wumpus> promag: you already have one on the list!
361 2018-05-17T19:08:56  <promag> wumpus: right, after 13097 merge
362 2018-05-17T19:09:05  <wumpus> due to the length of the list I'm going to have to enforce one PR per person, sorry
363 2018-05-17T19:09:29  <wumpus> #topic 0.16.1
364 2018-05-17T19:09:44  <BlueMatt> huh? we always enforce one per person (well, one nomination per person, you can nominate someone elses')
365 2018-05-17T19:09:55  <BlueMatt> I think we just need to finish backports and tag for 0.16.1rc1, no?
366 2018-05-17T19:10:00  <wumpus> mostly #13253
367 2018-05-17T19:10:01  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13253 | [0.16] Further Backports by fanquake · Pull Request #13253 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
368 2018-05-17T19:10:24  <wumpus> BlueMatt: we had multiple theuni PRs on there at some point :)
369 2018-05-17T19:10:36  <BlueMatt> well those got removed, and cfields confirmed that was ok
370 2018-05-17T19:11:27  <wumpus> there's also three issues marked 0.16.1: #13110 #12646 #12337
371 2018-05-17T19:11:28  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13110 | 0.16.0 bitcoin-qt: "Assertion `copyFrom failed" during launch · Issue #13110 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
372 2018-05-17T19:11:29  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/12646 | Assertion failure during rescan · Issue #12646 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
373 2018-05-17T19:11:31  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/12337 | 0.16 Shutdown assertion · Issue #12337 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
374 2018-05-17T19:11:45  <wumpus> not sure whether they are critical or can just be bumped to 0.16.2 or so
375 2018-05-17T19:11:57  <sipa> we have one issue marked 0.15.2 which i don't understand
376 2018-05-17T19:12:39  <wumpus> I don't know either, but at least that's not a blocker for 0.16.1
377 2018-05-17T19:12:40  <BlueMatt> jonasschnelli: was the last to comment on 12337 " I'll try to find a solution for this..."
378 2018-05-17T19:12:43  <MarcoFalke> wumpus: The assertion is a regression if I am not mistaken
379 2018-05-17T19:12:51  <MarcoFalke> 13110
380 2018-05-17T19:13:04  <MarcoFalke> wasn't 12337 fixed?
381 2018-05-17T19:13:10  <jonasschnelli> Will look into 12337...
382 2018-05-17T19:13:24  <wumpus> I proposed a fix in 13110 and it apparently worked
383 2018-05-17T19:13:32  *** arubi has quit IRC
384 2018-05-17T19:13:41  <cfields> yes
385 2018-05-17T19:14:08  <jonasschnelli> wumpus: can you PR https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13110#issuecomment-385708583?
386 2018-05-17T19:14:22  <wumpus> jonasschnelli: sure
387 2018-05-17T19:15:51  <wumpus> so that leaves 12646
388 2018-05-17T19:16:59  <jonasschnelli> maybe jnewbery can look into 12646?
389 2018-05-17T19:17:10  <wumpus> anyone want to look int othat? or can we just bump it forward if it's not so importent
390 2018-05-17T19:17:43  <jonasschnelli> I think its okay to bump this forward (as long as we track it)
391 2018-05-17T19:17:57  <wumpus> yes I don't mean closing it
392 2018-05-17T19:18:09  <jnewbery> Yes, I can look at 12646 (next week)
393 2018-05-17T19:18:09  *** Victorsueca has quit IRC
394 2018-05-17T19:19:02  <wumpus> moved to 0.16.2
395 2018-05-17T19:19:21  <wumpus> other proposed topics?
396 2018-05-17T19:19:28  <BlueMatt> trashing github
397 2018-05-17T19:19:29  *** Victorsueca has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
398 2018-05-17T19:19:36  <wumpus> #topic Trashing github
399 2018-05-17T19:19:45  <BlueMatt> so it hasnt been working for like 3 weeks now
400 2018-05-17T19:20:02  <BlueMatt> and I'd kinda like to have something self-hosted with better review tools anyway, which I know a lot of people wanted
401 2018-05-17T19:20:12  <jonasschnelli> Should we give it more time?... I'm pretty sure they are aware of it
402 2018-05-17T19:20:13  <sipa> there was some suggestiin (was it on twitter) to use gitlab
403 2018-05-17T19:20:29  <BlueMatt> so I figured we should do a "do people think its actually a good idea to switch to something self-hosted" semi-poll
404 2018-05-17T19:20:33  <wumpus> gitlab seems ok
405 2018-05-17T19:20:34  <BlueMatt> or we could switch to gitlab
406 2018-05-17T19:20:40  <jonasschnelli> BlueMatt: what alternatives would you propose?
407 2018-05-17T19:20:43  <jtimon> I like gitlab
408 2018-05-17T19:20:45  <sdaftuar> seems to me like it's way harder to get it right hosting ourselves
409 2018-05-17T19:20:47  <BlueMatt> though gitlab seems to have no better review tools than github
410 2018-05-17T19:20:55  <wumpus> self-hosted I don't know, who is going to babysit this, monitor it and apply security patches etc?
411 2018-05-17T19:20:57  <sipa> it would  e really cool if all pr comment history was in git too
412 2018-05-17T19:20:57  <BlueMatt> sdaftuar: oh? I mean I kinda disagree
413 2018-05-17T19:21:07  <sdaftuar> dude we can't even keep the computers in our office running
414 2018-05-17T19:21:09  <jamesob> self-hosted is very risky and potentially time-consumptive IMO
415 2018-05-17T19:21:10  <BlueMatt> sipa: does gitlab do that?
416 2018-05-17T19:21:17  <BlueMatt> sdaftuar: bitcoincore.org does just fine....
417 2018-05-17T19:21:18  <sipa> BlueMatt: i have no clue
418 2018-05-17T19:21:25  <wumpus> if no one is, it's going to become worse, not better, at least Github has a dedicated paid team
419 2018-05-17T19:21:35  <sdaftuar> definitely agree with wumpus
420 2018-05-17T19:21:37  <cfields> general nack, self-hosting issues aside, Github's network effect is too strong imo.
421 2018-05-17T19:21:39  <sipa> blockstream uses gitlab internally, which seems to work fine (pribably due to people maintaining it)
422 2018-05-17T19:21:54  <BlueMatt> i mean we could do self-hosted gitlab
423 2018-05-17T19:22:18  <MarcoFalke> what advantage does that give, BlueMatt?
424 2018-05-17T19:22:37  <jtimon> I assume the goal is less unicorns?
425 2018-05-17T19:22:40  <jnewbery> cfields: +1
426 2018-05-17T19:22:52  <wumpus> someone from github promised to look into the unicorn issue, maybe we should give them some more time
427 2018-05-17T19:22:53  <MarcoFalke> gitlab also does hostign for free
428 2018-05-17T19:22:59  <jimpo> Cursory internet search turned up reviewable.io, which is like a hosted layer on top of GitHub
429 2018-05-17T19:23:01  <sipa> jnewbery, cfields: what do you suggest instead? waiting until github fixes it?
430 2018-05-17T19:23:06  <jimpo> free for public repos
431 2018-05-17T19:23:08  <BlueMatt> MarcoFalke: we can do our own security additions like putting the pr and comment history in git
432 2018-05-17T19:23:13  <cfields> I can't be the only one who gets irrationally frustrated when the code I want to mess with is on BitBucket..
433 2018-05-17T19:23:14  <BlueMatt> and have stuff that verifies it
434 2018-05-17T19:23:33  <sipa> cfields: we'd mirror on github of course
435 2018-05-17T19:23:39  <jnewbery> In the absence of something better, we should continue nagging them
436 2018-05-17T19:23:54  <wumpus> cfields: yes, only players like freedesktop can really afford to host on separate infrastructure, for smaller projects the lack of network effect (and having to register separately) is bad
437 2018-05-17T19:24:04  <cfields> sipa: all things considered, yes, I'd say waiting it out makes the most sense.
438 2018-05-17T19:24:17  <BlueMatt> jnewbery: I think we *do* have ideas for better things
439 2018-05-17T19:24:22  <cfields> I think I'm in the minority there, though :)
440 2018-05-17T19:24:22  <jonasschnelli> Moving away from GitHub seems meh,... especially for a self-hostes solutions... looks after centralizing development
441 2018-05-17T19:24:25  <jimpo> Who has reached out to GitHub and through what channel so far?
442 2018-05-17T19:24:26  <BlueMatt> the self-hosting question is more a "will it be maintained" question
443 2018-05-17T19:24:29  <BlueMatt> not "will it be better"
444 2018-05-17T19:24:33  <jtimon> I'm ok with both people working on a gitlab instance and people nagging github devs
445 2018-05-17T19:24:38  <sipa> cfields: i'moretty unconfortable with the fact that network effect is making us stick with a specific provider, even in the oresence of obvious issies
446 2018-05-17T19:25:03  <sipa> of course, it's not like we could migrate quickly anyway
447 2018-05-17T19:25:06  <wumpus> 'will it be maintained' is really important though to not end up blaming each other
448 2018-05-17T19:25:06  <jamesob> how much effort will, e.g., DoS protection be for something self-hosted?
449 2018-05-17T19:25:17  <wumpus> at least now we can blame github people :)
450 2018-05-17T19:25:20  <sipa> haha
451 2018-05-17T19:25:21  <jtimon> we could perhaps save money on travis workers by using gitlab-CI too?
452 2018-05-17T19:25:45  <wumpus> jamesob: exactly...
453 2018-05-17T19:25:48  <BlueMatt> jamesob: dos protection is 6$/month
454 2018-05-17T19:25:50  <BlueMatt> and works perfectly
455 2018-05-17T19:25:52  <cfields> sipa: it's worth considering that the 0.16.1 issues might've never been reported if not for Github's issues
456 2018-05-17T19:26:11  <jnewbery> BlueMatt: Yes, we have ideas, but that's different from something that's actually running. I don't have any interest in maintaining a self-hosted solution, and I don't think it's worth anyone else's time doing it either
457 2018-05-17T19:26:17  <sipa> cfields: that's a good point
458 2018-05-17T19:26:32  <wumpus> we could still use github for *issues*
459 2018-05-17T19:26:39  <wumpus> gitlab would be for patches and review
460 2018-05-17T19:26:49  <jtimon> jnewbery: yeah, I'm personally not interested in maintaining it either
461 2018-05-17T19:26:56  <wumpus> doesn't necessarily need to be the same place
462 2018-05-17T19:27:24  <sipa> let's move back to sourceforge
463 2018-05-17T19:27:26  <wumpus> yes tbh I don't think we should change the issue reporting URL
464 2018-05-17T19:27:26  <BlueMatt> I'm not a fan of using issues and patches/review being in separate places
465 2018-05-17T19:27:36  <wumpus> I've been spamming that to so many people over the years
466 2018-05-17T19:27:37  <jamesob> BlueMatt: I don't think CloudFlare works with git protocol, so you need to reveal underlying IPs: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31817004/git-push-not-working-after-using-cloudflare-reverse-proxy
467 2018-05-17T19:27:39  <jonasschnelli> if the unicorns is the showstopper, then better mirror github PR with comments > 20 via API with comment through API function
468 2018-05-17T19:27:46  <jtimon> or just everything on gitlab, but since we have the github mirror, we will see issues created there by people who missed that the project moved
469 2018-05-17T19:27:49  <wumpus> I don't really want to move it anywhere else. THe unicorns are only an issue for code review.
470 2018-05-17T19:27:55  <BlueMatt> jamesob: bitcoincore.org does not use cloudflare (and costs 6$/month), cloudflare sucks ass
471 2018-05-17T19:27:55  <jnewbery> I also think that the network effect thing is important. What percentage of new contributors/issue reports would we lose if we weren't on github?
472 2018-05-17T19:28:11  <BlueMatt> jamesob: (and that's for redundant providers)
473 2018-05-17T19:28:41  <BlueMatt> jonasschnelli: I'd actually be much happier with github if we had a client-side api-based cli-only github interface
474 2018-05-17T19:28:51  <BlueMatt> (that verified eg pgp signatures on comments)
475 2018-05-17T19:28:52  <wumpus> there is a github cli interface
476 2018-05-17T19:28:54  <jtimon> wumpus: well the main point of using github is for code review, no?
477 2018-05-17T19:28:57  <kanzure> email seems to work for long reviews (diffs)
478 2018-05-17T19:29:09  <jonasschnelli> BlueMatt: that seems easyer then installing a gitlab solution on a custom server
479 2018-05-17T19:29:21  <jonasschnelli> *easier
480 2018-05-17T19:29:28  <BlueMatt> jonasschnelli: its the difference between building a whole app and installing one
481 2018-05-17T19:29:30  <BlueMatt> so...no, not really
482 2018-05-17T19:29:31  <jimpo> jnewberry: Who has reached out to GitHub and through what channel so far?
483 2018-05-17T19:29:33  <moneyball> I am happy to follow-up with GitHub to try and accelerate a fix. Can someone provide me background info on the existing communication we have with GitHub?
484 2018-05-17T19:29:48  <jnewbery> I've contacted Github support. I don't know who else has
485 2018-05-17T19:29:59  <jtimon> I think someone reached to them on twitter too
486 2018-05-17T19:30:01  <wumpus> I have contacted them through tthe contact site, and was told by support that many others have
487 2018-05-17T19:30:05  <moneyball> Is there an open issue # that I can reference?
488 2018-05-17T19:30:09  <jnewbery> jtimon: that was me
489 2018-05-17T19:30:14  <jimpo> I can try asking someone I know that used to work there supporting open source projects
490 2018-05-17T19:30:19  <jnewbery> moneyball: I'll forward you the email thread
491 2018-05-17T19:30:23  <BlueMatt> moneyball: a few folks have emailed support@github, which historically has always gotten a response, some other projects were posting responses they got where they were saying "we dont actually know what change we made that triggered these issues, hold on"
492 2018-05-17T19:30:26  <BlueMatt> buts its been like 3 weeks ago
493 2018-05-17T19:31:02  <moneyball> jnewbery ok great i'll use that as context and follow-up
494 2018-05-17T19:31:16  <moneyball> jimpo we can coordinate our efforts if you'd like
495 2018-05-17T19:31:37  <jimpo> yeah, we can chat about it outside the meeting
496 2018-05-17T19:31:56  <BlueMatt> ok, so it sounds like consensus is "stick with the broken shit we have now" :/
497 2018-05-17T19:32:02  <BlueMatt> or at least no consensus on moving to something else
498 2018-05-17T19:32:14  <wumpus> feel fre to set up something better and convince us to use it
499 2018-05-17T19:32:26  <sipa> yeah i believe it will require someone to set up a demo
500 2018-05-17T19:32:40  <wumpus> if not, this is just empty talk, we *have* nothing better
501 2018-05-17T19:32:54  <wumpus> any other topics?
502 2018-05-17T19:32:59  <MarcoFalke> And a plan to transition all open patches to the new review system?
503 2018-05-17T19:33:01  <sipa> right; the question is whether we should look into alternatives
504 2018-05-17T19:33:10  <sipa> not so much whether we should or shouldn't move
505 2018-05-17T19:33:33  <wumpus> right
506 2018-05-17T19:33:38  <cfields> iirc some alternatives support oath login via github
507 2018-05-17T19:33:47  <BlueMatt> yea, it seems like lack of consensus to move even if we find something good
508 2018-05-17T19:33:53  <cfields> that would go a long way towards shutting me up
509 2018-05-17T19:33:59  <BlueMatt> which was mostly why I brought it up
510 2018-05-17T19:34:13  <wumpus> I'm open to being convinced to use something else, if it's really better
511 2018-05-17T19:34:38  <jimpo> cfields: I agree a code review tool with GitHub integration (where main repo is still hosted there) is ideal
512 2018-05-17T19:35:13  <jnewbery> BlueMatt: If there was something else better running now AND there was a way to migrate all state AND we wouldn't lose contributors by switching AND we have someone committed to maintaining it, then I'd be open to it. Without that, I think it's a non-starter.
513 2018-05-17T19:35:28  <jonasschnelli> Something like https://github.com/piotrmurach/github_cli seems a better start to deal with the unicorns
514 2018-05-17T19:35:54  <wumpus> jonasschnelli: yes, I plan to look into github cli commands as well, there's a few (also "hub" IIRC)
515 2018-05-17T19:36:07  <MarcoFalke> Agree with jnewbery. I am open to switching, but not without solving the transition issues first.
516 2018-05-17T19:36:31  <wumpus> we'd end up with parallel infrastructure for a while anyway
517 2018-05-17T19:36:34  <jtimon> well BlueMatt I think it would be easier to get consensus to move to something else if somebody had it working with CI and all
518 2018-05-17T19:36:44  <jnewbery> topic request: separate wallet from node (#10973)
519 2018-05-17T19:36:49  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/10973 | Refactor: separate wallet from node by ryanofsky · Pull Request #10973 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
520 2018-05-17T19:37:04  <jonasschnelli> Moving away from Github just because of load issues for three weeks seems insane...
521 2018-05-17T19:37:08  <BlueMatt> jtimon: it sounds like definite "no", so I'm not gonna spend time looking into it
522 2018-05-17T19:37:23  <jtimon> in the meantime, prs with many comments get the unicorn and we have to try again until it loads
523 2018-05-17T19:37:27  <wumpus> #topic separate wallet from node (jnewbery)
524 2018-05-17T19:37:28  <BlueMatt> jonasschnelli: there are way more reasons people dont like github
525 2018-05-17T19:37:33  <sipa> jonasschnelli: not being able to move away from github just because of network effect seems scary...
526 2018-05-17T19:37:43  <jamesob> the upside is that this is an additional incentive to keep PRs small :)
527 2018-05-17T19:37:46  <jtimon> BlueMatt: fair enough
528 2018-05-17T19:37:52  <cfields> jonasschnelli: I agree. But I think the frustration comes from the helplessness that it's brought to light.
529 2018-05-17T19:37:53  <wumpus> this discussion is starting to repeat itself
530 2018-05-17T19:38:04  <jonasschnelli> sipa: that is a point we should take into consideration,.. but stop focusing on load issues
531 2018-05-17T19:38:13  <sipa> ok, next topic it seems
532 2018-05-17T19:38:38  <BlueMatt> oh, I have 2 more topics....
533 2018-05-17T19:38:53  <wumpus> I don't think there's realistically any chance of anything replacing github until someone sets up a feasible alternative and shows us that it is better
534 2018-05-17T19:38:55  <sipa> jnewbery: your topic
535 2018-05-17T19:38:57  <jonasschnelli> (#topic separate wallet from node (jnewbery))
536 2018-05-17T19:39:06  <BlueMatt> sipa: well I'm gonna look into having a cli app that checks signatures off github api comments/etc
537 2018-05-17T19:39:09  <jnewbery> #10973 is a big PR, but I think it's very worthwhile
538 2018-05-17T19:39:12  <BlueMatt> cause I think that would alleviate a lot of it
539 2018-05-17T19:39:14  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/10973 | Refactor: separate wallet from node by ryanofsky · Pull Request #10973 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
540 2018-05-17T19:39:25  <jnewbery> jamesob and I have both reviewed now, but it requires continual rebase
541 2018-05-17T19:39:52  <jnewbery> There are a lot of PRs competing for high priority for review, but I think it'd be great to make some progress on this one
542 2018-05-17T19:40:03  <promag> place in high priority this week?
543 2018-05-17T19:40:07  <jamesob> I'll start a round of manual testing if we can get another reviewer or two
544 2018-05-17T19:40:10  <jimpo> can it be broken up at all?
545 2018-05-17T19:40:14  <jnewbery> so, next steps would be: concecpt ACK/NACKs
546 2018-05-17T19:40:25  <BlueMatt> sounds like a high-priority-for-review nomination?
547 2018-05-17T19:40:31  <jnewbery> and if people think it's too much to review in one go, ryanofsky is happy to split
548 2018-05-17T19:40:37  <jimpo> 1500+ lines is too big IMO
549 2018-05-17T19:40:41  <wumpus> oh no, not more high priority for review
550 2018-05-17T19:40:48  <jonasschnelli> jnewbery: this is orthogonal of using light client mode to decouple the wallet from the node? right,... it's more architectural?
551 2018-05-17T19:41:07  <jnewbery> jimpo: it's mostly very mechanical changes, but yes it's a large +-loc
552 2018-05-17T19:41:16  <wumpus> is it blocking anything? is it importnat for 0.17?
553 2018-05-17T19:41:25  <jnewbery> there are only a couple of commits that require deep review
554 2018-05-17T19:41:52  <sipa> jnewbery: thanks for bringing it up; big PRs are sometimes unnecessarily scary to dig into
555 2018-05-17T19:42:04  <jnewbery> wumpus: it blocks (but doesn't necessarily have to lead to) process separation
556 2018-05-17T19:42:12  <jonasschnelli> But I guess it's hard/impossible to break it into smaller PRs
557 2018-05-17T19:42:16  <jamesob> jonasschnelli: it makes explicit the bitcoind interface that the wallet relies on, which is in itself useful but also if we want to do any kind of process separation
558 2018-05-17T19:42:19  <jnewbery> jonasschnelli: you're correct
559 2018-05-17T19:42:20  <wumpus> process separation is not something we'll have for 0.17 anyway
560 2018-05-17T19:42:55  <jnewbery> so at this stage it's more of a concept review beg from me, and a poll on whether russ should spend time splitting it up
561 2018-05-17T19:43:14  <jimpo> I'll give it a pass by tomorrow
562 2018-05-17T19:43:38  <jnewbery> The reason I raised it is that because of the frequent rebases, reviews go stale very quickly, and it's now had two ACKs
563 2018-05-17T19:43:41  <jnewbery> thanks jimpo
564 2018-05-17T19:43:50  <ryanofsky> i actually don't think it's hard to split up, first 6 commits seem to group together nicely, with rest of changes more independent
565 2018-05-17T19:44:27  <jnewbery> that's all from me. If 2 or 3 regular reviewers are happy to concept review, I think that's good progress
566 2018-05-17T19:44:52  <jonasschnelli> If we assume the long term goal is process separation (where the wallet will turn into a pure transaction-filtering-thinkg), isn't it, that the coin-selection & signing elements in this interface will get throw away later?
567 2018-05-17T19:45:03  <BlueMatt> topic: unverified-block-message
568 2018-05-17T19:45:15  <BlueMatt> topic: queue drain lock assertions to avoid deadlocks
569 2018-05-17T19:45:42  <wumpus> #topic unverified-block-message (BlueMatt)
570 2018-05-17T19:45:48  <ryanofsky> jonasschnelli, there aren't any coin-selection or signing things in node/wallet interface in that pr
571 2018-05-17T19:46:24  <jonasschnelli> maybe I should review the PR first...
572 2018-05-17T19:46:54  <sipa> BlueMatt: your topic
573 2018-05-17T19:47:01  <BlueMatt> so sdaftuar pointed out an old issue that we never really addressed where if you relay someone a script-invalid block they may announce it to their peers via compact blocks high-bandwidth-mode and then if you for some reason fall back to downloading it via getdata due to short id collision or so (we dont think there is a way to game it), then you'll end up disconnecting that peer for never responding to your request
574 2018-05-17T19:47:25  <ryanofsky> jonasschnelli, yeah, you can just take a look at https://github.com/ryanofsky/bitcoin/blob/pr/wipc-sep/src/interfaces/chain.h to see the interface (first link in PR description)
575 2018-05-17T19:47:43  <jtimon> re 10973 I agree I would preffer a few smaller ones, specially if there's commits that needs deeper review
576 2018-05-17T19:47:43  <BlueMatt> we only came up with two real potential solutions: a "no, I'm not gonna send you that block" message (ie a not-batshit-insane reject message) or a "here is a block that may be invalid, but is valid pow+merkle root ala compact blocks requirement" message
577 2018-05-17T19:47:51  <BlueMatt> or, I guess the second one is a getdata type
578 2018-05-17T19:48:01  <sipa> BlueMatt: we have "notfound" also
579 2018-05-17T19:48:13  <BlueMatt> sipa: isnt that a reject type?
580 2018-05-17T19:48:16  <sipa> no
581 2018-05-17T19:48:42  <wumpus> NetMsgType::NOTFOUND
582 2018-05-17T19:48:46  <jnewbery> *5 chaincoders furiously grep for notfound*
583 2018-05-17T19:48:48  <sipa> it's just a "i can't give you these INVs"
584 2018-05-17T19:48:51  <sdaftuar> oh wow
585 2018-05-17T19:48:52  <BlueMatt> sipa: ah, but we dont use it for blocks
586 2018-05-17T19:48:54  <BlueMatt> only txn
587 2018-05-17T19:48:57  <sipa> ah
588 2018-05-17T19:49:04  <BlueMatt> still, easier would be a "here is a block that may be invalid" as that would remove the ABC in ProcessGetBlockData
589 2018-05-17T19:49:09  <wumpus> the client ignores it just the same though
590 2018-05-17T19:49:19  <cfields> BlueMatt: so, lots of NOTFOUNDs :)
591 2018-05-17T19:49:45  <sipa> BlueMatt: we should have had that before compact blocks, i guess
592 2018-05-17T19:49:56  <BlueMatt> sipa: should have had what?
593 2018-05-17T19:50:05  <BlueMatt> sdaftuar: points out that it can be wholly independant, just a new getdata type
594 2018-05-17T19:50:05  <sipa> a possibly invalid block relay
595 2018-05-17T19:50:17  <sdaftuar> i think we could just add a new BLOKC response type
596 2018-05-17T19:50:21  <sdaftuar> BLOCK_COULDBEBAD
597 2018-05-17T19:50:26  <BlueMatt> well or both or whatever
598 2018-05-17T19:50:40  <sipa> 0xDEADB10C
599 2018-05-17T19:50:42  <sdaftuar> where if someone requests a block but you don't know if its valid, or you know it's invalid, you return a different message containing the block to indicate that
600 2018-05-17T19:50:47  <wumpus> hehe
601 2018-05-17T19:51:07  <BlueMatt> yea, so old nodes would ignore it, and you'd just be sending a new message type
602 2018-05-17T19:51:09  <sdaftuar> currently we would let the peer time us out instead
603 2018-05-17T19:51:09  <sipa> sdaftuar: but only if you know they support such a message
604 2018-05-17T19:51:17  <BlueMatt> or not
605 2018-05-17T19:51:17  <sdaftuar> meh, sure, but not even needed imo
606 2018-05-17T19:51:19  <BlueMatt> doesnt really matter
607 2018-05-17T19:51:28  <BlueMatt> I mean they're about to disconnect you either way
608 2018-05-17T19:51:32  <sipa> fair
609 2018-05-17T19:51:44  <sipa> that makes compatibility really easy
610 2018-05-17T19:52:04  <sipa> i guess... suggest something and write a bip?
611 2018-05-17T19:52:35  <BlueMatt> oh, wait, no, you also want a new getdata type
612 2018-05-17T19:52:43  <BlueMatt> cause otherwise you still need the ActivateBestChain in ProcessGetBlockData
613 2018-05-17T19:52:52  <BlueMatt> which would require negotiation
614 2018-05-17T19:53:02  <sdaftuar> yeah ok
615 2018-05-17T19:53:11  <BlueMatt> so either that, or we start using NOTFOUNDs, I guess
616 2018-05-17T19:53:25  <BlueMatt> I'm not sure what I prefer, so.....thoughts?
617 2018-05-17T19:53:31  <sdaftuar> i think notfounds are worse because of the case where the block might not have been validated either way
618 2018-05-17T19:53:35  <sdaftuar> it complicates download logic
619 2018-05-17T19:53:51  <wumpus> if there is no specific reason to re-use NOTFOUND, a new message is much better imo
620 2018-05-17T19:53:53  <BlueMatt> yea, its not really "notfound" its "I may find this soon"
621 2018-05-17T19:53:59  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
622 2018-05-17T19:54:08  <BlueMatt> or, really, "I dont currently find this"
623 2018-05-17T19:54:13  <sipa> i don't think we should do protocol design in this meeting
624 2018-05-17T19:54:29  <BlueMatt> well, there's a few options, so...good to ask
625 2018-05-17T19:54:46  <wumpus> not the design but discussing it as a concern is valid
626 2018-05-17T19:54:51  <wumpus> agree BlueMatt
627 2018-05-17T19:55:01  <BlueMatt> obviously requires BIP and whatever else
628 2018-05-17T19:55:05  <wumpus> yes
629 2018-05-17T19:55:55  <wumpus> #topic queue drain lock assertions to avoid deadlocks (BlueMatt)
630 2018-05-17T19:56:09  <BlueMatt> this one is less interesting, i realize now I should just open a pr and people will see it
631 2018-05-17T19:56:14  <BlueMatt> its kinda knotty to describe
632 2018-05-17T19:56:25  <BlueMatt> but, essentially, if you call ABC within a validationinterface callback you're hosed
633 2018-05-17T19:56:31  <wumpus> ok, well only 4 minutes t ogo anyhow
634 2018-05-17T19:56:35  <BlueMatt> which sucks, but I dont think we have a way to fix it
635 2018-05-17T19:56:44  <BlueMatt> so current approach is to document it and DEBUG_LOCKORDER-assert
636 2018-05-17T19:56:55  <BlueMatt> we can relax the requirement a bit with skeees' proposed validation-in-its-own-thread stuff
637 2018-05-17T19:57:02  <BlueMatt> but there will still be some call restrictions
638 2018-05-17T19:57:55  *** nmnkgl has quit IRC
639 2018-05-17T19:58:18  <BlueMatt> ok endtopic
640 2018-05-17T19:58:35  <wumpus> #endmeeting
641 2018-05-17T19:58:35  <lightningbot> Meeting ended Thu May 17 19:58:35 2018 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
642 2018-05-17T19:58:35  <lightningbot> Minutes:        http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2018/bitcoin-core-dev.2018-05-17-19.00.html
643 2018-05-17T19:58:35  <lightningbot> Minutes (text): http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2018/bitcoin-core-dev.2018-05-17-19.00.txt
644 2018-05-17T19:58:35  <lightningbot> Log:            http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2018/bitcoin-core-dev.2018-05-17-19.00.log.html
645 2018-05-17T19:59:14  <cfields> my only request (same as always) is avoiding "if(on_thread1) foo() else bar()" type logic
646 2018-05-17T20:01:16  *** nmnkgl has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
647 2018-05-17T20:02:28  <BlueMatt> cfields: nah, more a DUMMY_LOCK(on_thread1); AssertLockNotHeld(on_thread1) :p
648 2018-05-17T20:02:56  *** owowo has quit IRC
649 2018-05-17T20:02:59  <promag> jonasschnelli: will fix
650 2018-05-17T20:03:07  <jonasschnelli> thx
651 2018-05-17T20:03:35  <promag> np, see you later
652 2018-05-17T20:07:12  *** owowo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
653 2018-05-17T20:08:30  *** laurentmt has quit IRC
654 2018-05-17T20:09:19  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj opened pull request #13265: wallet: Exit SyncMetaData if there are no transactions to sync (master...2018_05_wallet_syncmetadata_empty_range) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13265
655 2018-05-17T20:09:46  *** promag has quit IRC
656 2018-05-17T20:14:30  *** moneyball has quit IRC
657 2018-05-17T20:14:49  *** nmnkgl has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
658 2018-05-17T20:17:02  <gmaxwell> cfields: I dunno if you discussed this with pieter before, but an alternative to your UHS that I suggested to him previously was that if you have a per-node secret salt S,  then for all "hash-like" scriptpubkey types, you could store as a key H(s || script-type || txid || vout || scriptpubkey-data)[0:16] and value is just the compact_amount.  This would allow storing almost all utxo in about 20
659 2018-05-17T20:17:03  <gmaxwell> bytes, have a reasonable security argument, and require no network communications overhead.
660 2018-05-17T20:17:14  <achow101> damn, I forgot there was a meeting today
661 2018-05-17T20:17:52  <achow101> wumpus: can I get #12136 for high prio?
662 2018-05-17T20:17:54  <gmaxwell> The security argument is that with an attacker unknown salt S, the only property you need from the hash resistance to chance collisions. (also even if there were one, it would just break a single node).
663 2018-05-17T20:17:55  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/12136 | Implement BIP 174 Partially Signed Bitcoin Transactions by achow101 · Pull Request #12136 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
664 2018-05-17T20:18:54  <jamesob> #13219 seems to have high review-effort:reward ratio in case anyone's bored
665 2018-05-17T20:18:56  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13219 | bench: Add block assemble benchmark by MarcoFalke · Pull Request #13219 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
666 2018-05-17T20:19:00  <gmaxwell> cfields: if it isn't obvious how you verify against it, when a transaction comes in, you take its input txin and vout indexes, and look at the scriptsig and construct the appropriate scriptpubkey from it.  Then check if thats in the database.
667 2018-05-17T20:19:26  <jamesob> *low, ugh
668 2018-05-17T20:19:41  *** Dizzle has quit IRC
669 2018-05-17T20:22:34  *** Randolf has quit IRC
670 2018-05-17T20:30:27  *** hsmiths has quit IRC
671 2018-05-17T20:32:55  *** nmnkgl has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
672 2018-05-17T20:37:39  *** arubi has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
673 2018-05-17T20:40:53  *** arubi has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
674 2018-05-17T20:41:05  *** arubi has quit IRC
675 2018-05-17T20:41:32  *** arubi has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
676 2018-05-17T20:57:29  *** Randolf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
677 2018-05-17T21:05:01  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
678 2018-05-17T21:09:31  <cfields> gmaxwell: yea, we discussed that as well. I'm not opposed, but I wanted to introduced the idea as a near drop-in for the status-quo, security wise. That salt ends up acting as a private key somewhat, which is not major but not trivial either
679 2018-05-17T21:11:08  <cfields> gmaxwell: please mention that on the thread though. I just wanted to introduce the paradigm, I'm sure there are lots of better ways to execute it :)
680 2018-05-17T21:11:40  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
681 2018-05-17T21:13:04  *** kn3wt has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
682 2018-05-17T21:18:57  *** bsm1175321 has quit IRC
683 2018-05-17T21:21:10  *** Victorsueca has quit IRC
684 2018-05-17T21:22:40  *** Victorsueca has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
685 2018-05-17T21:37:38  *** Sinclair6 has quit IRC
686 2018-05-17T21:37:53  *** kn3wt has quit IRC
687 2018-05-17T21:57:57  *** Guyver2 has quit IRC
688 2018-05-17T21:59:59  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
689 2018-05-17T22:10:27  *** clarkmoody has quit IRC
690 2018-05-17T22:10:38  *** Randolf has quit IRC
691 2018-05-17T22:12:47  *** hsmiths has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
692 2018-05-17T22:28:14  *** Randolf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
693 2018-05-17T22:34:56  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
694 2018-05-17T22:37:02  *** d9b4bef9 has quit IRC
695 2018-05-17T22:38:08  *** d9b4bef9 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
696 2018-05-17T22:39:02  *** d9b4bef9 has quit IRC
697 2018-05-17T22:40:13  *** d9b4bef9 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
698 2018-05-17T22:42:12  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
699 2018-05-17T22:46:19  *** lnostdal has quit IRC
700 2018-05-17T23:03:44  *** tryphe has quit IRC
701 2018-05-17T23:04:23  *** tryphe has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
702 2018-05-17T23:11:33  *** honeybadgerdgaf has quit IRC
703 2018-05-17T23:12:10  *** honeybadgerdgaf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
704 2018-05-17T23:12:20  *** Sinclair6 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
705 2018-05-17T23:12:37  *** drexl has quit IRC
706 2018-05-17T23:13:45  *** honeybadgerdgaf has quit IRC
707 2018-05-17T23:14:09  *** honeybadgerdgaf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
708 2018-05-17T23:21:24  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
709 2018-05-17T23:32:46  *** CubicEarths has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
710 2018-05-17T23:36:15  *** honeybadgerdgaf has quit IRC
711 2018-05-17T23:37:36  *** honeybadgerdgaf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
712 2018-05-17T23:38:51  *** CubicEarths has quit IRC
713 2018-05-17T23:39:26  *** CubicEarths has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
714 2018-05-17T23:41:58  *** glaksmono has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
715 2018-05-17T23:44:36  *** glaksmon_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
716 2018-05-17T23:44:36  *** glaksmono has quit IRC
717 2018-05-17T23:45:47  *** CubicEarths has quit IRC
718 2018-05-17T23:55:54  *** jtimon has quit IRC