1 2018-11-02T00:01:35  *** Tralfaz has quit IRC
  2 2018-11-02T00:03:13  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  3 2018-11-02T00:30:28  *** Murch has quit IRC
  4 2018-11-02T00:32:15  *** ap4lmtree has quit IRC
  5 2018-11-02T00:35:20  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  6 2018-11-02T00:42:09  *** molz has quit IRC
  7 2018-11-02T00:42:32  *** molz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  8 2018-11-02T00:47:34  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  9 2018-11-02T00:49:07  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 10 2018-11-02T00:50:33  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 11 2018-11-02T00:54:08  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 12 2018-11-02T00:55:40  *** irc_viewer_test has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 13 2018-11-02T00:56:57  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 14 2018-11-02T00:56:57  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake closed pull request #14463: Reduce usage of the platform dependent `unsigned int` type (master...20181011-rbf-nseq) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14463
 15 2018-11-02T00:56:57  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 16 2018-11-02T00:58:39  *** Murch has quit IRC
 17 2018-11-02T01:01:16  *** josephnicholas has quit IRC
 18 2018-11-02T01:15:23  <sipa> MarcoFalke: it seems that editing a comment indeed moves PRs up the "recently updated" queue
 19 2018-11-02T01:17:30  <gwillen> :-(
 20 2018-11-02T01:32:19  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 21 2018-11-02T01:32:41  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 22 2018-11-02T01:34:05  *** josephnicholas has quit IRC
 23 2018-11-02T01:35:16  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 24 2018-11-02T01:38:15  *** Aaronvan_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 25 2018-11-02T01:40:53  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 26 2018-11-02T01:49:25  *** Zenton has quit IRC
 27 2018-11-02T01:51:30  *** Zenton has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 28 2018-11-02T01:51:33  *** rhavar has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 29 2018-11-02T01:52:38  *** grubles has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 30 2018-11-02T02:13:36  *** josephnicholas has quit IRC
 31 2018-11-02T02:14:08  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
 32 2018-11-02T02:23:03  *** bitconner has quit IRC
 33 2018-11-02T02:26:06  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 34 2018-11-02T02:26:19  *** promag has quit IRC
 35 2018-11-02T02:27:26  *** josephnicholas has quit IRC
 36 2018-11-02T02:37:43  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 37 2018-11-02T02:39:17  *** josephnicholas has quit IRC
 38 2018-11-02T02:52:11  *** drexl has quit IRC
 39 2018-11-02T02:59:17  *** ken2812221 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 40 2018-11-02T03:06:16  *** ken2812221 has quit IRC
 41 2018-11-02T03:19:45  *** Aaronvan_ has quit IRC
 42 2018-11-02T03:39:44  *** robo7 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 43 2018-11-02T04:07:48  *** robo7_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 44 2018-11-02T04:07:50  *** DougieBot5000_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 45 2018-11-02T04:08:03  *** murrayn_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 46 2018-11-02T04:08:17  *** cubancorona2 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 47 2018-11-02T04:08:43  *** schnerchi has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 48 2018-11-02T04:09:37  *** cubancorona has quit IRC
 49 2018-11-02T04:09:37  *** schnerch_ has quit IRC
 50 2018-11-02T04:10:58  *** murrayn has quit IRC
 51 2018-11-02T04:11:35  *** robo7 has quit IRC
 52 2018-11-02T04:11:36  *** DougieBot5000 has quit IRC
 53 2018-11-02T04:31:33  *** bralyclo_ has quit IRC
 54 2018-11-02T04:41:19  *** josephni_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 55 2018-11-02T04:42:08  *** schnerch_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 56 2018-11-02T04:43:02  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
 57 2018-11-02T04:45:15  *** schnerchi has quit IRC
 58 2018-11-02T04:45:42  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 59 2018-11-02T04:45:43  *** josephnicholas has quit IRC
 60 2018-11-02T04:45:45  *** josephni_ has quit IRC
 61 2018-11-02T04:45:59  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 62 2018-11-02T04:48:01  *** Victorsueca has quit IRC
 63 2018-11-02T04:49:16  *** Victorsueca has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 64 2018-11-02T04:53:18  *** josephnicholas has quit IRC
 65 2018-11-02T04:53:54  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 66 2018-11-02T04:58:31  *** ken2812221 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 67 2018-11-02T05:02:13  *** josephnicholas has quit IRC
 68 2018-11-02T05:05:26  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 69 2018-11-02T05:12:57  *** ghost43 has quit IRC
 70 2018-11-02T05:15:08  *** josephni_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 71 2018-11-02T05:15:38  *** ghost43 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 72 2018-11-02T05:17:37  *** cubancorona2 has quit IRC
 73 2018-11-02T05:18:43  *** josephnicholas has quit IRC
 74 2018-11-02T05:26:54  *** spinza has quit IRC
 75 2018-11-02T05:36:55  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 76 2018-11-02T05:38:54  *** murrayn_ has quit IRC
 77 2018-11-02T05:39:12  *** murrayn has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 78 2018-11-02T05:39:12  *** murrayn has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 79 2018-11-02T05:41:14  *** rhavar has quit IRC
 80 2018-11-02T05:42:01  *** ken2812221 has quit IRC
 81 2018-11-02T05:44:15  *** Ga1aCt1Cz00__ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 82 2018-11-02T05:45:06  *** grubles_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 83 2018-11-02T05:47:16  *** grubles has quit IRC
 84 2018-11-02T05:47:51  *** Ga1aCt1Cz00_ has quit IRC
 85 2018-11-02T06:02:29  *** josephni_ has quit IRC
 86 2018-11-02T06:05:49  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 87 2018-11-02T06:06:50  *** josephnicholas has quit IRC
 88 2018-11-02T06:07:23  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 89 2018-11-02T06:18:29  *** josephnicholas has quit IRC
 90 2018-11-02T06:18:52  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 91 2018-11-02T06:31:24  *** Victor_sueca has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 92 2018-11-02T06:31:26  *** Victorsueca has quit IRC
 93 2018-11-02T06:46:48  *** sipa has quit IRC
 94 2018-11-02T06:52:05  *** sipa has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 95 2018-11-02T07:00:21  *** bitconner has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 96 2018-11-02T07:04:57  *** bitconner has quit IRC
 97 2018-11-02T07:18:02  *** josephni_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 98 2018-11-02T07:21:31  *** josephnicholas has quit IRC
 99 2018-11-02T07:21:39  *** josephni_ has quit IRC
100 2018-11-02T07:27:30  *** fanquake has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
101 2018-11-02T07:33:36  *** hebasto has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
102 2018-11-02T07:40:22  *** ken2812221 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
103 2018-11-02T07:43:02  *** ken2812221 has quit IRC
104 2018-11-02T07:43:13  <hebasto> @fanquake: hi, regarding #14597 "our next release will require at least 5.2"; i've read through #13478. Can you point me to related discussion?
105 2018-11-02T07:43:15  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14597 | qt: Cleanup MacDockIconHandler class by hebasto · Pull Request #14597 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
106 2018-11-02T07:43:16  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13478 | [RFC] gui: Minimum required Qt5 · Issue #13478 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
107 2018-11-02T07:45:57  <fanquake> hebasto 13478 is the bulk of the discussion, I can't imagine we'd support < 5.2 when we release 0.18.0, and master currently doesn't support < 5.2 ,see #14078 (unless that's been fixed, but I don't think so).
108 2018-11-02T07:45:59  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14078 | Build issue with Qt 5.2.1 · Issue #14078 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
109 2018-11-02T07:47:15  <hebasto> @fanquake: thank you. it gets better :)
110 2018-11-02T07:50:18  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
111 2018-11-02T07:52:28  *** fanquake has quit IRC
112 2018-11-02T07:55:16  *** fanquake has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
113 2018-11-02T08:05:51  *** bitconner has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
114 2018-11-02T08:06:57  *** setpill has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
115 2018-11-02T08:10:41  *** fridokus has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
116 2018-11-02T08:16:41  *** fanquake has quit IRC
117 2018-11-02T08:16:41  <fridokus> Hey. I have a question about the functional test FW. If this is the wrong place please redirect me. In wallet_abandonconflict.py line 39, we get an RPC error because txA is already included in a block. But how can node0 know this, when the block was generated on node1 (line 34) and the blockchains haven't been synced?
118 2018-11-02T08:18:54  <provoostenator> fridokus: the mempool is synced in line 33
119 2018-11-02T08:19:39  <aj> provoostenator: but node[0] might not have seen the block at line 34, so why would it think it's confirmed?
120 2018-11-02T08:20:15  <provoostenator> Right, that explains the first test, but test in line 39 is strange
121 2018-11-02T08:20:41  <provoostenator> RPC error messages are not always specific enough.
122 2018-11-02T08:21:53  <aj> okay, in my test, the blocks get synced immediately, without needing sync_blocks()
123 2018-11-02T08:22:38  <provoostenator> aj: that could also explain it, in that case maybe remove sync_blocks from that test to prevent confusion?
124 2018-11-02T08:23:01  <aj> or move it up to just after generate() to make it more self documenting?
125 2018-11-02T08:23:02  <provoostenator> But all that RPC error says is that !pwallet->AbandonTransaction(hash), which could be for other reasons.
126 2018-11-02T08:24:59  <provoostenator> Wallet::AbandonTransaction checks that the transaction isn't in a block, so that could indeed trigger the failure. But it checks a whole bunch of other things too. So a better test would delay block sync.
127 2018-11-02T08:25:09  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
128 2018-11-02T08:25:21  <provoostenator> Or a more useful return type than bool.
129 2018-11-02T08:27:44  <provoostenator> Actually all other checks are asserts, so it's fine in this case. Though in general I think errors should be checked more precisely.
130 2018-11-02T08:37:55  <aj> provoostenator: hmm, if i run generate() sync_blocks() node[0].invalidateblock() it still seems to give the "can't abandon" error?
131 2018-11-02T08:38:09  *** josephnicholas has quit IRC
132 2018-11-02T08:40:37  <aj> provoostenator: if i call abandontransaction before generate() it gives the error too.. something seems wrong?
133 2018-11-02T08:42:48  <aj> oh, being in the mempool suffices...
134 2018-11-02T09:08:39  *** jungly has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
135 2018-11-02T09:09:11  *** lnostdal has quit IRC
136 2018-11-02T09:11:47  *** lnostdal has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
137 2018-11-02T09:12:13  <fridokus> Ok thank you both, it is clearer for me now
138 2018-11-02T09:12:36  <fridokus> aj: you mean that a tx being in the mempool is enough so that we can't abandon it?
139 2018-11-02T09:12:51  *** timothy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
140 2018-11-02T09:13:05  <aj> fridokus: yeah
141 2018-11-02T09:14:18  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
142 2018-11-02T09:14:24  <fridokus> Then we should remove sync_blocks in line 41 to prevent confusion I think.
143 2018-11-02T09:16:49  *** hebasto has quit IRC
144 2018-11-02T09:17:11  *** promag has quit IRC
145 2018-11-02T09:17:20  *** hebasto has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
146 2018-11-02T09:21:45  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
147 2018-11-02T09:27:57  *** bitconner has quit IRC
148 2018-11-02T09:33:30  *** shesek has quit IRC
149 2018-11-02T09:36:22  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
150 2018-11-02T09:38:45  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
151 2018-11-02T09:42:50  *** shesek has quit IRC
152 2018-11-02T09:43:12  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
153 2018-11-02T09:43:12  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
154 2018-11-02T09:52:48  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
155 2018-11-02T09:52:48  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fridokus opened pull request #14638: Tests: Remove sync_blocks() from wallet_abandonconflict.py (master...develop) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14638
156 2018-11-02T09:52:48  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
157 2018-11-02T10:09:36  *** josephnicholas has quit IRC
158 2018-11-02T10:11:10  *** wxss has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
159 2018-11-02T10:30:46  *** hebasto has quit IRC
160 2018-11-02T10:32:49  *** spinza has quit IRC
161 2018-11-02T10:34:19  *** wxss has quit IRC
162 2018-11-02T10:45:31  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
163 2018-11-02T11:12:23  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
164 2018-11-02T11:13:01  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
165 2018-11-02T11:21:05  *** promag has quit IRC
166 2018-11-02T11:24:46  *** bitconner has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
167 2018-11-02T11:28:57  *** bitconner has quit IRC
168 2018-11-02T11:32:55  *** josephnicholas has quit IRC
169 2018-11-02T11:33:01  *** Victor_sueca has quit IRC
170 2018-11-02T11:33:07  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
171 2018-11-02T11:34:17  *** Victor_sueca has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
172 2018-11-02T11:38:40  *** josephnicholas has quit IRC
173 2018-11-02T11:39:54  *** josephnicholas has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
174 2018-11-02T11:51:16  *** shesek has quit IRC
175 2018-11-02T11:52:36  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
176 2018-11-02T12:00:20  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
177 2018-11-02T12:09:23  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
178 2018-11-02T12:12:35  *** IGHOR has quit IRC
179 2018-11-02T12:12:45  *** josephnicholas has quit IRC
180 2018-11-02T12:13:38  *** rex4539 has quit IRC
181 2018-11-02T12:15:32  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
182 2018-11-02T12:17:50  *** rex4539 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
183 2018-11-02T12:18:43  *** Deinogalerix21 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
184 2018-11-02T12:26:01  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
185 2018-11-02T12:27:07  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
186 2018-11-02T12:28:54  *** rex4539 has quit IRC
187 2018-11-02T12:33:14  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
188 2018-11-02T12:37:35  *** Deinogalerix21 has quit IRC
189 2018-11-02T12:43:31  *** TheCharlatan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
190 2018-11-02T12:52:04  *** cryptapus has quit IRC
191 2018-11-02T12:56:19  *** promag has quit IRC
192 2018-11-02T13:00:18  *** setpill has quit IRC
193 2018-11-02T13:00:51  *** IGHOR has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
194 2018-11-02T13:02:31  *** cryptapus has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
195 2018-11-02T13:02:31  *** cryptapus has quit IRC
196 2018-11-02T13:02:31  *** cryptapus has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
197 2018-11-02T13:07:15  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
198 2018-11-02T13:24:58  *** bitconner has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
199 2018-11-02T13:29:25  *** bitconner has quit IRC
200 2018-11-02T13:47:51  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
201 2018-11-02T13:51:23  <promag> what is the correct convention for rpc arguments? foo_bar, fooBar, foobar, ...?
202 2018-11-02T13:52:07  <promag> sorry, it's in developer notes..
203 2018-11-02T14:31:50  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
204 2018-11-02T14:31:51  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] promag opened pull request #14641: RPC: Add min/max confirmation options to fund transaction calls (master...2018-11-fundrawtransaction) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14641
205 2018-11-02T14:31:51  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
206 2018-11-02T14:37:29  <promag> please consider merging #14123
207 2018-11-02T14:37:32  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14123 | gui: Add GUIUtil::bringToFront by promag · Pull Request #14123 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
208 2018-11-02T14:37:55  <promag> #14350 could have some re-acks
209 2018-11-02T14:37:57  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14350 | Add WalletLocation class by promag · Pull Request #14350 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
210 2018-11-02T14:45:27  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
211 2018-11-02T14:47:48  *** michaelsdunn1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
212 2018-11-02T14:55:05  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
213 2018-11-02T14:59:58  *** drexl has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
214 2018-11-02T15:25:08  *** bitconner has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
215 2018-11-02T15:25:31  *** ExtraCrispy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
216 2018-11-02T15:29:17  *** bitconner has quit IRC
217 2018-11-02T15:39:29  *** jarthur has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
218 2018-11-02T15:43:16  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
219 2018-11-02T15:43:17  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/51e5ef3971c7...c34c821e4cbd
220 2018-11-02T15:43:18  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 3fd7e76 John Newbery: [tests] Move deterministic address import to setup_nodes...
221 2018-11-02T15:43:18  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master c34c821 MarcoFalke: Merge #14631: [tests] Move deterministic address import to setup_nodes...
222 2018-11-02T15:43:19  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
223 2018-11-02T15:44:44  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
224 2018-11-02T15:44:45  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #14631: [tests] Move deterministic address import to setup_nodes (master...deprecate_generate2) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14631
225 2018-11-02T15:44:45  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
226 2018-11-02T16:06:11  *** bralyclow has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
227 2018-11-02T16:11:55  *** jungly has quit IRC
228 2018-11-02T16:17:17  *** spinza has quit IRC
229 2018-11-02T16:19:09  *** grubles_ is now known as grubles
230 2018-11-02T16:27:26  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
231 2018-11-02T16:32:47  *** hebasto has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
232 2018-11-02T16:36:28  *** ap4lmtree has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
233 2018-11-02T16:43:55  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
234 2018-11-02T17:09:01  *** Zenton has quit IRC
235 2018-11-02T17:10:59  *** Zenton has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
236 2018-11-02T17:17:56  *** Zenton has quit IRC
237 2018-11-02T17:22:12  *** Zenton has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
238 2018-11-02T17:25:29  *** bitconner has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
239 2018-11-02T17:30:10  *** bitconner has quit IRC
240 2018-11-02T17:45:21  *** bitconner has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
241 2018-11-02T17:50:01  *** bitconner has quit IRC
242 2018-11-02T17:57:05  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
243 2018-11-02T18:00:09  <jnewbery> Reminder: fortnightly wallet meeting in one hour (7pm UTC)
244 2018-11-02T18:08:03  *** ExtraCrispy has quit IRC
245 2018-11-02T18:08:49  *** ExtraCrispy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
246 2018-11-02T18:24:16  *** rhavar has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
247 2018-11-02T18:52:11  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
248 2018-11-02T18:52:45  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
249 2018-11-02T19:00:28  <jnewbery> DING DING wallet time
250 2018-11-02T19:01:37  <sipa> someone has a mass ping list?
251 2018-11-02T19:01:40  <sipa> #startmeeting
252 2018-11-02T19:01:40  <lightningbot> Meeting started Fri Nov  2 19:01:40 2018 UTC.  The chair is sipa. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
253 2018-11-02T19:01:40  <lightningbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
254 2018-11-02T19:01:51  <meshcollider> Yep
255 2018-11-02T19:01:54  <meshcollider> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob
256 2018-11-02T19:02:00  <meshcollider> I added a few more to it
257 2018-11-02T19:02:07  <sipa> thanks!
258 2018-11-02T19:02:08  <gwillen> meshcollider: :D
259 2018-11-02T19:02:08  *** profmac has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
260 2018-11-02T19:02:32  <kanzure> hi.
261 2018-11-02T19:02:51  <gmaxwell> hi.
262 2018-11-02T19:02:55  <jnewbery> hi
263 2018-11-02T19:03:07  <sipa>     hi
264 2018-11-02T19:03:37  <meshcollider> hi
265 2018-11-02T19:04:20  <sipa> topics?
266 2018-11-02T19:05:08  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
267 2018-11-02T19:05:33  <meshcollider> There was something in the meeting yesterday wasn't there
268 2018-11-02T19:06:31  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
269 2018-11-02T19:06:32  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/c34c821e4cbd...750415701cb1
270 2018-11-02T19:06:32  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa43626 MarcoFalke: test_runner: Remove travis specific code
271 2018-11-02T19:06:33  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 7504157 MarcoFalke: Merge #14630: test_runner: Remove travis specific code...
272 2018-11-02T19:06:33  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
273 2018-11-02T19:06:50  <jnewbery> sipa gave a summary of wallet refactor progress yesterday
274 2018-11-02T19:07:01  <sipa> meshcollider: add ryanofsky
275 2018-11-02T19:07:02  *** rex4539 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
276 2018-11-02T19:07:37  <jnewbery> also mentioned we could get an update of wallet separation progress from ryanofsky
277 2018-11-02T19:08:07  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
278 2018-11-02T19:08:07  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #14630: test_runner: Remove travis specific code (master...Mf1811-testNoTravis) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14630
279 2018-11-02T19:08:07  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
280 2018-11-02T19:08:37  <ryanofsky> i'm just working on some sjors bugs from 10102, earlier prs are reviewable
281 2018-11-02T19:09:00  <sipa> ryanofsky: in particular, #14437 right?
282 2018-11-02T19:09:02  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14437 | Refactor: Start to separate wallet from node by ryanofsky · Pull Request #14437 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
283 2018-11-02T19:09:12  <ryanofsky> yeah
284 2018-11-02T19:09:19  <gwillen> if anybody expects to have opinions on offline signing UI, I have a branch they could try and criticize.
285 2018-11-02T19:09:29  <gwillen> (a bit tangential probably.)
286 2018-11-02T19:09:41  <gmaxwell> gwillen: neat. where?
287 2018-11-02T19:09:42  <sipa> gwillen: unsure, want to give a short update on what you're trying to achieve?
288 2018-11-02T19:10:08  <gwillen> The goal is to take the PSBT stuff and bring it into the GUI in an interface somewhat like Armory has for offline signing.
289 2018-11-02T19:10:34  <gwillen> It adds a 'spend watchonly' checkbox to the send dialog, and another dialog for importing and exporting PSBT blobs, signing and broadcasting them.
290 2018-11-02T19:10:46  <gwillen> It works right now, but all the instruction labels are placeholders and the code is janky.
291 2018-11-02T19:11:17  <gwillen> gmaxwell: https://github.com/gwillen/bitcoin/tree/feature-offline
292 2018-11-02T19:11:23  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
293 2018-11-02T19:12:16  <gwillen> And I think I have decided that copying the Armory interface is not the best approach, and in reality users do not need to see base64 blobs during this process (at least, without clicking 'advanced' somewhere.) Better to just show them what the transaction will do.
294 2018-11-02T19:12:31  <gwillen> So that will be the next revision.
295 2018-11-02T19:12:52  <sipa> gwillen: so you still plan to change the UI/concept significantly before PRing?
296 2018-11-02T19:12:56  <sipa> or after
297 2018-11-02T19:13:15  <gwillen> I think I should change it before PRing, unless you think it would be better to let people give feedback.
298 2018-11-02T19:13:30  <gwillen> But people are welcome to try out the branch, and I will try to keep it compileable.
299 2018-11-02T19:13:52  <sipa> cool
300 2018-11-02T19:14:49  *** ExtraCrispy has quit IRC
301 2018-11-02T19:15:02  <sipa> as far as the descriptor/importmulti/wallet progress goes, i think most was said yesterday in the meeting
302 2018-11-02T19:15:12  <instagibbs> ah shoot, wallet meeting
303 2018-11-02T19:15:13  <sipa> should we go over it again, perhaps in more detail?
304 2018-11-02T19:15:16  <instagibbs> need to add to calendar
305 2018-11-02T19:15:31  <sipa> also, provoostenator: ping (since he was excited to hear there was a wallet meeting now)
306 2018-11-02T19:15:46  <jnewbery> achow101: ping
307 2018-11-02T19:16:08  <achow101> hi
308 2018-11-02T19:16:12  <gwillen> instagibbs: remember to put it in iceland time so you don't get smacked by DST
309 2018-11-02T19:16:18  <instagibbs> gwillen, already do for thu meeting
310 2018-11-02T19:17:08  <instagibbs> gwillen, can you elaborate on what non-blob UX would look like?
311 2018-11-02T19:17:17  <meshcollider> provoostenator was in the ping list at the start so he should have already been notified :)
312 2018-11-02T19:17:31  *** nullptr| has quit IRC
313 2018-11-02T19:18:22  <gwillen> instagibbs: I have been thinking over the last day or two, the first thing that comes to mind is just to replace the blob with the contents of the current "are you sure" dialog, i.e. "this is a transaction that will spenx XX to YY with fee ZZ, are you sure you want to [create/sign/broadcast/etc.]?"
314 2018-11-02T19:18:44  <meshcollider> sipa: are you happy to write the IsMine/keypool abstraction and everything yourself or would you like a minion ;)
315 2018-11-02T19:18:52  <instagibbs> but base64 stuff has to be printed for copying.. right?
316 2018-11-02T19:19:39  <gwillen> well, I think in most cases people are going to want to use file save/load instead of copy/paste, in fact I can't think of a case where copy/paste makes sense when using multiple machines (as opposed to when testing the PR)
317 2018-11-02T19:19:57  <sipa> gwillen: also note that #13932 adds an RPC that tells you waht the next steps are for a PSBT (get X to sign, update input Y, broadcast, ...); may be useful for your UI
318 2018-11-02T19:19:59  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13932 | Additional utility RPCs for PSBT by achow101 · Pull Request #13932 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
319 2018-11-02T19:20:14  <instagibbs> Ah, save/load, didn't know that's what you meant
320 2018-11-02T19:20:18  <gwillen> sipa: ooooooooooh! I was thinking I wanted to add something like that, and figuring on having to compute it myself, thanks!
321 2018-11-02T19:20:56  <gwillen> instagibbs: that seems like ultimately the interface people are going to want
322 2018-11-02T19:21:09  <instagibbs> SGTM
323 2018-11-02T19:21:15  <gwillen> also, the armory workflow doesn't have a concept of merging transactions, as far as I can tell, I realized I need to add that functionality
324 2018-11-02T19:21:37  <gwillen> to make multisig reasonably usable
325 2018-11-02T19:21:41  <sipa> instagibbs: Signature Generating Transaction Machinery?
326 2018-11-02T19:22:09  <achow101> gwillen merging transactions in what way?
327 2018-11-02T19:22:20  <sipa> achow101: psbt combiner
328 2018-11-02T19:22:29  <sipa> gwillen: i assume ^
329 2018-11-02T19:22:48  <gwillen> achow101: in the combinepsbt sense, yeah -- perhaps armory has that now, I am on an ancient version and I don't use multisig
330 2018-11-02T19:22:57  <achow101> there's already combinepsbt, but 13932 has joinpsbts to join independent txs
331 2018-11-02T19:23:02  *** nullptr| has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
332 2018-11-02T19:23:07  <gwillen> oh, I see, interesting, thanks
333 2018-11-02T19:23:15  <sipa> achow101: gwillen is talking about his GUI
334 2018-11-02T19:26:30  *** DougieBot5000_ is now known as DougieBot5000
335 2018-11-02T19:26:57  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
336 2018-11-02T19:28:11  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
337 2018-11-02T19:28:14  <sipa> meshcollider: so i haven't thought that much about the abstraction, but perhaps we can discuss ideas in PM or so?
338 2018-11-02T19:30:32  <meshcollider> sipa: sounds good yep :)
339 2018-11-02T19:32:57  <sipa> so i think these things can all be done in parallel now: (a) add RPCs to sign/update a PSBT with a descriptor/utxoset (b) create an abstraction for "list of addresses" (that encapsulates the current keypool/hd derivation logic) (c) extend the descriptors code to cache pubkeys (so it can be used as a keypool later, even when hardened derivation is used)
340 2018-11-02T19:34:39  <sipa> any other things people want to discuss?
341 2018-11-02T19:35:05  <jnewbery> One thing. A little off topic for a core wallet meeting, but I think people here might be interested.
342 2018-11-02T19:35:23  <jnewbery> Optech are holding our second workshop in a couple of weeks. We're getting a bunch of engineers from wallets/exchanges together and we'll discuss: RBF/CPFP, PSBT, output script descriptors, lightning integration and coin selection.
343 2018-11-02T19:35:40  <jnewbery> We'll report back on what we learn, but if people here have any specific questions that you'd like us to ask and get feedback on, please let me know.
344 2018-11-02T19:36:21  <jnewbery> PSBT especially could be useful, since everyone would benefit from wider adoption
345 2018-11-02T19:38:29  <gwillen> jnewbery: since I am planning on saving/loading PSBT files for creating/signing/broadcasting, it would be good to be on the same page as other wallets on workflow, so that we can be cross-compatible
346 2018-11-02T19:38:51  <gwillen> I have been advised the the correct PSBT file format is just the raw PSBT bytes, not base64 or any other encoding
347 2018-11-02T19:38:57  <gwillen> so compatibility should be easy
348 2018-11-02T19:39:13  <gwillen> I am interested in any feedback on that from other wallets
349 2018-11-02T19:39:41  <jnewbery> gwillen: sure. We'll be writing up notes and I'll share them with you
350 2018-11-02T19:40:19  <gwillen> Thanks!
351 2018-11-02T19:40:44  <instagibbs> achow101, I can write HWI support :)
352 2018-11-02T19:43:33  <gwillen> achow101: what do you think about the idea of moving the non-wallet PSBT methods into their own file?
353 2018-11-02T19:44:02  <gwillen> I can't use RPCs directly from the GUI, so I have to refactor them into (1) a general-purpose method that operates on PartiallySignedTransactions and (2) an RPC method that calls it
354 2018-11-02T19:44:16  <gwillen> and it seems like maybe all the (1)s should go in a file together outside of /rpc/
355 2018-11-02T19:44:45  <sipa> gwillen: that sounds great
356 2018-11-02T19:44:46  <gwillen> (sorry for thinking out loud here but it doesn't seem like  the meeting has an active topic)
357 2018-11-02T19:44:51  <instagibbs> Maximal reuse sounds amazing, please do
358 2018-11-02T19:44:55  <gwillen> sipa: cool, where would you put it?
359 2018-11-02T19:45:01  <gwillen> (I mean, in the directory structure)
360 2018-11-02T19:45:15  <sipa> gwillen: script/psbtutils ?
361 2018-11-02T19:45:26  <gwillen> also this is going to start getting messy with stacked unmerged refactors
362 2018-11-02T19:45:42  <gwillen> which I guess is why refactoring is discouraged ;-)
363 2018-11-02T19:45:46  <sipa> i don't think it will interact badly
364 2018-11-02T19:46:23  <gwillen> it will be slightly annoying, not horrible
365 2018-11-02T19:46:30  <sipa> when merged, the wallet interfaces/ will need extra methods to access that psbt logic, but that's pretty much just additive, i think - not conflicting
366 2018-11-02T19:47:36  <gwillen> well it's going to rebase annoyingly against things that are messing with the PSBT RPCs, so #13932 #14588, maybe that's it
367 2018-11-02T19:47:38  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13932 | Additional utility RPCs for PSBT by achow101 · Pull Request #13932 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
368 2018-11-02T19:47:40  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14588 | Refactor PSBT signing logic to enforce invariant and fix signing bug by gwillen · Pull Request #14588 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
369 2018-11-02T19:47:53  <gwillen> and one of those is mine so I don't mind that one :-)
370 2018-11-02T19:51:28  <meshcollider> Any other things for now?
371 2018-11-02T19:51:37  <sipa> i think that's it
372 2018-11-02T19:52:43  <jnewbery> IsAllFromMe
373 2018-11-02T19:53:10  <instagibbs> jnewbery, what about it? are we naming functions we like? :)
374 2018-11-02T19:53:16  <meshcollider> Lol
375 2018-11-02T19:53:33  <sipa> IsMine.
376 2018-11-02T19:54:02  <jnewbery> Shutdown
377 2018-11-02T19:54:19  <instagibbs> gwillen, would there be sense to at least have a "copy to clipboard" button, or are you thinking purely save/load?
378 2018-11-02T19:54:26  <achow101> gwillen: I can move them to separate files
379 2018-11-02T19:55:16  <instagibbs> or spit out a complete path or something; something about having me hunt my filesystem for what I saved is a disconnect I don't like.
380 2018-11-02T19:55:26  <instagibbs> unless the naming scheme is highly identifying
381 2018-11-02T19:55:38  <instagibbs> (maybe just me)
382 2018-11-02T19:56:18  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
383 2018-11-02T19:58:28  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
384 2018-11-02T19:59:23  <sipa> #endmeeting
385 2018-11-02T19:59:23  <lightningbot> Meeting ended Fri Nov  2 19:59:23 2018 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
386 2018-11-02T19:59:23  <lightningbot> Minutes:        http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2018/bitcoin-core-dev.2018-11-02-19.01.html
387 2018-11-02T19:59:23  <lightningbot> Minutes (text): http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2018/bitcoin-core-dev.2018-11-02-19.01.txt
388 2018-11-02T19:59:23  <lightningbot> Log:            http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2018/bitcoin-core-dev.2018-11-02-19.01.log.html
389 2018-11-02T19:59:33  <CubicEarth> FYI, andytoshi skipped the meeting in favor of band practice ....  https://media.giphy.com/media/1iOZdJ4dGdhgr1sbOT/giphy.gif
390 2018-11-02T20:00:26  <meshcollider> sipa: are you going to end it ;)
391 2018-11-02T20:00:29  <meshcollider> Oops
392 2018-11-02T20:00:42  <meshcollider> Delayed reaction haha
393 2018-11-02T20:00:47  <gwillen> instagibbs: I would probably put 'copy to clipboard' under 'advanced', which will also show the base64
394 2018-11-02T20:00:59  <instagibbs> oops right
395 2018-11-02T20:01:08  <gwillen> if you have any thoughts on cases when people would actually use that feature I am all ears, as that would influence how I would design it
396 2018-11-02T20:01:13  <instagibbs> my dumbery means I'm advanced thanks
397 2018-11-02T20:01:16  <gwillen> but I realized I never would except for testing
398 2018-11-02T20:01:37  <gwillen> (the really cool thing would be QR codes, clearly ;-)
399 2018-11-02T20:01:47  <gwillen> (I am only half joking here)
400 2018-11-02T20:01:57  <sipa> I don't see why that's a joke
401 2018-11-02T20:02:01  <achow101> turns out this meeting time isn't so great for me
402 2018-11-02T20:02:06  *** lukedashjr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
403 2018-11-02T20:02:40  <gwillen> sipa: well, I have always been slightly skeptical -- people are suspicious of USB sticks, but a USB camera is a much more complex device than a usb stick
404 2018-11-02T20:02:54  <gwillen> if your offline machine has a camera built-in then it might be a good approach
405 2018-11-02T20:03:05  <sipa> gwillen: ah, fair
406 2018-11-02T20:03:20  <sipa> for the other direction (offline to online) it makes perfect sense though
407 2018-11-02T20:03:28  <gwillen> (also, the ergonomics of pointing a laptop's built-in camera at another laptop are terrible)
408 2018-11-02T20:03:34  <gwillen> yeah, that's definitely true
409 2018-11-02T20:03:38  *** luke-jr has quit IRC
410 2018-11-02T20:04:46  <instagibbs> ColdCard, for one, only uses files natively from what i understand, so there's at least 1
411 2018-11-02T20:05:22  <gwillen> do you know, does it use the "obvious" format (raw PSBT bytes in a file by themselves, no header, no base64 or other encoding)?
412 2018-11-02T20:05:33  <achow101> gwillen: it uses both
413 2018-11-02T20:05:47  <gwillen> i.e. it will read either raw bytes or base64 bytes?
414 2018-11-02T20:05:50  <achow101> yeah
415 2018-11-02T20:05:59  <gwillen> does it just write back the same as it read?
416 2018-11-02T20:06:13  <achow101> I believe so
417 2018-11-02T20:06:48  *** lukedashjr is now known as luke-jr
418 2018-11-02T20:07:33  <instagibbs> ah interesting
419 2018-11-02T20:07:57  *** bitconner has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
420 2018-11-02T20:08:27  <andytoshi> CubicEarth: nah i don't look like that anymore https://download.wpsoftware.net/images/burns.jpg
421 2018-11-02T20:10:03  <instagibbs> lol
422 2018-11-02T20:11:23  <CubicEarth> :)
423 2018-11-02T20:12:33  *** bitconner has quit IRC
424 2018-11-02T20:13:31  *** profmac has quit IRC
425 2018-11-02T20:14:42  <jnewbery> One piece of feedback I had from a wallet was that they didn't like PSBT compared to what they're currently using because it's large and doesn't fit in a QR code. I haven't dug into that yet
426 2018-11-02T20:15:06  *** profmac has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
427 2018-11-02T20:16:59  <achow101> jnewbery: I think that is unfortunately a byproduct of needing to maintain trustlessness. if you trusted the person making the psbt, then you it wouldn't need to be so large as non-witness utxos need not be the entire previous tx
428 2018-11-02T20:17:30  <gmaxwell> even without inputs, IIRC the maximum size of a QR code is 4kb..
429 2018-11-02T20:17:54  <gmaxwell> meaning you're not even remotely close to being able to carry back the signatures in a maximum standard txn with just one QR code.
430 2018-11-02T20:22:11  <sipa> the QR spec defines a way to split data over multiple QR codes :)
431 2018-11-02T20:23:00  <instagibbs> qr slideshow, oh boy
432 2018-11-02T20:27:27  <achow101> meshcollider: can you rebase your importmulti descriptors pr onto 14565 so I can build something on top of it?
433 2018-11-02T20:46:49  <phantomcircuit> sipa, which iirc nobody implements
434 2018-11-02T20:47:01  <phantomcircuit> also very large qr codes tend to break things
435 2018-11-02T20:47:15  <jnewbery> yes, you can't carry the signatures in a maximum standard txn with a QR code, but most of the time people aren't creating maximum sized standard txns
436 2018-11-02T20:47:45  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
437 2018-11-02T20:50:30  *** timothy has quit IRC
438 2018-11-02T20:51:51  *** robo7_ has quit IRC
439 2018-11-02T21:14:24  <sturles> I wonder - would it be time to end the practice of having a fixed absolute minimum relay and mining fee, and allow for some slack e.g. when a node's mempool is below 100k?  It could allow for, and encourage, some UXTO cleaning at times of low transaction rates.  The dust limit can stay the same as now.
440 2018-11-02T21:14:46  *** rex4539 has quit IRC
441 2018-11-02T21:15:34  <gwillen> achow101: this is interesting actually, if you are space constrained you really do just need the parts of the PSBT that the sender doesn't already know, i.e. the sigs
442 2018-11-02T21:15:39  <gwillen> except there's no spec for determining that
443 2018-11-02T21:15:46  <gwillen> I dunno if this is useful enough for that to actually exist or not
444 2018-11-02T21:24:17  *** bitconner has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
445 2018-11-02T21:30:11  <luke-jr> sturles: I don't see a rationale for that; bandwidth and CPU time doesn't get cheaper just because demand is low
446 2018-11-02T21:30:36  <luke-jr> maybe the absolute minimum can be lowered, but it doesn't seem logical to remove it entirely
447 2018-11-02T21:31:06  <meshcollider> achow101: sure :)
448 2018-11-02T21:35:11  *** rex4539 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
449 2018-11-02T21:37:38  <sturles> There should be more bandwidth and CPU time available when demand is slow.
450 2018-11-02T21:39:21  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
451 2018-11-02T21:42:48  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
452 2018-11-02T21:42:49  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/750415701cb1...742ee2134991
453 2018-11-02T21:42:49  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa4bcaf MarcoFalke: travis: Compile once on xenial
454 2018-11-02T21:42:49  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 742ee21 MarcoFalke: Merge #14528: travis: Compile once on xenial...
455 2018-11-02T21:42:50  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
456 2018-11-02T21:43:52  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
457 2018-11-02T21:43:53  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #14528: travis: Compile once on xenial (master...Mf1810-travisXenial) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14528
458 2018-11-02T21:43:53  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
459 2018-11-02T21:53:10  *** spinza has quit IRC
460 2018-11-02T21:55:15  *** michaelsdunn1 has quit IRC
461 2018-11-02T22:08:35  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
462 2018-11-02T22:10:05  *** bsm117532 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
463 2018-11-02T22:11:11  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
464 2018-11-02T22:13:42  *** Murch has quit IRC
465 2018-11-02T22:14:00  <hebasto> jonasschnelli: hi! what is the purpose of "#undef slots" in "src/qt/macdockiconhandler.mm" ?
466 2018-11-02T22:15:43  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
467 2018-11-02T22:18:33  <phantomcircuit> sturles, iirc the minimum relay stuff is very low already
468 2018-11-02T22:20:27  <gwillen> hebasto: it looks to me like, at least at one time, some of the macos stuff used "slots" as a name internally somewhere in the headers
469 2018-11-02T22:20:42  <gwillen> but QT has a #define of "slots" for its own unrelated purpose
470 2018-11-02T22:21:13  <gwillen> (which is gross because one should not go around #defining lowercase names, but QT something something; there is a config option you can set to make it not do that)
471 2018-11-02T22:31:39  <hebasto> gwillen: ty
472 2018-11-02T22:32:00  <gwillen> np!
473 2018-11-02T22:36:06  *** spinza has quit IRC
474 2018-11-02T23:05:16  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
475 2018-11-02T23:06:04  *** sanket1729 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
476 2018-11-02T23:06:38  *** bsm117532 has quit IRC
477 2018-11-02T23:08:44  *** bsm117532 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
478 2018-11-02T23:12:58  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
479 2018-11-02T23:13:56  *** sanket1729 has quit IRC
480 2018-11-02T23:16:20  *** profmac has quit IRC
481 2018-11-02T23:24:30  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
482 2018-11-02T23:29:17  *** profmac has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
483 2018-11-02T23:38:49  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
484 2018-11-02T23:47:52  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
485 2018-11-02T23:50:19  *** copumpkin has quit IRC
486 2018-11-02T23:50:21  *** Guest16871 has quit IRC
487 2018-11-02T23:50:59  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
488 2018-11-02T23:51:03  *** copumpkin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
489 2018-11-02T23:51:22  *** schmidty is now known as Guest33763
490 2018-11-02T23:54:27  *** jarthur has quit IRC
491 2018-11-02T23:54:29  *** hebasto has quit IRC
492 2018-11-02T23:57:03  *** dviola has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
493 2018-11-02T23:58:43  *** bsm117532 has quit IRC