1 2018-11-16T00:01:10  *** michaelsdunn1 has quit IRC
  2 2018-11-16T00:02:11  *** jarthur has quit IRC
  3 2018-11-16T00:02:35  *** murrayn has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  4 2018-11-16T00:22:38  *** rockstarjack has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  5 2018-11-16T00:29:16  *** arubi has quit IRC
  6 2018-11-16T00:31:24  *** michaelfolkson has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  7 2018-11-16T00:34:00  *** arubi has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  8 2018-11-16T00:41:05  <phantomcircuit> sipa, sort of
  9 2018-11-16T00:41:51  *** michaelfolkson has quit IRC
 10 2018-11-16T00:41:59  *** queip has quit IRC
 11 2018-11-16T00:44:52  *** irc_viewer_test has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 12 2018-11-16T00:45:03  *** Krellan has quit IRC
 13 2018-11-16T00:45:41  *** irc_viewer_test has quit IRC
 14 2018-11-16T00:51:05  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 15 2018-11-16T01:00:55  <phantomcircuit> sipa, switching to unordered_map had basically no effect
 16 2018-11-16T01:01:30  *** michaelsdunn1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 17 2018-11-16T01:01:30  *** michaelsdunn1 has quit IRC
 18 2018-11-16T01:01:30  *** michaelsdunn1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 19 2018-11-16T01:13:41  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 20 2018-11-16T01:14:47  *** zhangzf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 21 2018-11-16T01:21:15  *** dqx_ has quit IRC
 22 2018-11-16T01:27:12  *** Murch has quit IRC
 23 2018-11-16T01:27:35  *** arubi has quit IRC
 24 2018-11-16T01:28:02  *** arubi has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 25 2018-11-16T01:28:09  *** michaelsdunn1 has quit IRC
 26 2018-11-16T01:31:21  *** michaelsdunn1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 27 2018-11-16T01:38:04  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 28 2018-11-16T01:38:04  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] kazcw opened pull request #14734: fix an undefined behavior in uint::SetHex (master...SetHex-bad-ptr) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14734
 29 2018-11-16T01:38:04  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 30 2018-11-16T01:41:58  *** queip has quit IRC
 31 2018-11-16T01:46:44  *** michaelsdunn1 has quit IRC
 32 2018-11-16T01:47:49  *** michaelsdunn1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 33 2018-11-16T01:48:39  *** michaelsdunn1 has quit IRC
 34 2018-11-16T01:50:06  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 35 2018-11-16T01:50:06  *** shesek has quit IRC
 36 2018-11-16T01:50:06  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 37 2018-11-16T01:51:44  *** shesek has quit IRC
 38 2018-11-16T01:52:11  *** instagibbs has quit IRC
 39 2018-11-16T01:52:15  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 40 2018-11-16T01:53:28  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 41 2018-11-16T01:53:36  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 42 2018-11-16T01:53:36  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 43 2018-11-16T01:56:24  *** rhavar has quit IRC
 44 2018-11-16T02:11:10  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 45 2018-11-16T02:22:40  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
 46 2018-11-16T02:26:03  *** instagibbs has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 47 2018-11-16T02:30:10  <phantomcircuit> sipa, moving the buildpollfd logic into another method made the performance impact of socketevents disappear
 48 2018-11-16T02:30:13  <phantomcircuit> im confused
 49 2018-11-16T02:39:42  *** shesek has quit IRC
 50 2018-11-16T02:40:11  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 51 2018-11-16T02:40:11  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 52 2018-11-16T02:42:01  *** queip has quit IRC
 53 2018-11-16T02:42:46  *** instagibbs has quit IRC
 54 2018-11-16T02:44:35  *** instagibbs has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 55 2018-11-16T02:52:50  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 56 2018-11-16T02:53:36  *** instagibbs has quit IRC
 57 2018-11-16T02:56:07  <phantomcircuit> sipa, oh the profile is messed up by importing mempool
 58 2018-11-16T03:03:58  *** bitconner has quit IRC
 59 2018-11-16T03:10:51  *** Krellan has quit IRC
 60 2018-11-16T03:31:10  *** davec has quit IRC
 61 2018-11-16T03:39:29  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 62 2018-11-16T03:44:11  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
 63 2018-11-16T03:51:02  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
 64 2018-11-16T03:52:07  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 65 2018-11-16T04:00:15  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 66 2018-11-16T04:01:38  *** niiil has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 67 2018-11-16T04:06:17  *** lukedashjr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 68 2018-11-16T04:08:18  *** luke-jr has quit IRC
 69 2018-11-16T04:11:51  *** luke-jr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 70 2018-11-16T04:12:53  *** lukedashjr has quit IRC
 71 2018-11-16T04:21:13  *** Sinclai__ has quit IRC
 72 2018-11-16T04:24:58  *** Dizzle has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 73 2018-11-16T04:26:32  <Dizzle> sipa or anyone that might know... does TestBlockValidity end up adding new valid blocks to the chain?
 74 2018-11-16T04:27:43  <Dizzle> It calls CChainState::ConnectBlock, but I couldn't figure out if that actually adds the new block to the chain
 75 2018-11-16T04:32:41  <Dizzle> Or morcos?
 76 2018-11-16T04:35:02  *** ap4lmtree has quit IRC
 77 2018-11-16T04:36:12  <achow101> sipa: can you rebase #14565?
 78 2018-11-16T04:36:14  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14565 | Overhaul importmulti logic by sipa · Pull Request #14565 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
 79 2018-11-16T04:36:22  <achow101> so we can rebase all the things on top of it
 80 2018-11-16T04:37:51  *** shesek has quit IRC
 81 2018-11-16T04:38:21  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 82 2018-11-16T04:42:01  *** queip has quit IRC
 83 2018-11-16T04:47:37  *** niiil has quit IRC
 84 2018-11-16T04:49:08  <luke-jr> Dizzle: it doesn't, and generally isn't expected to be called with mined blocks
 85 2018-11-16T04:49:18  <luke-jr> Dizzle: note it does not perform the PoW check
 86 2018-11-16T04:50:32  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 87 2018-11-16T04:57:09  *** niiil has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 88 2018-11-16T04:58:12  *** helo has quit IRC
 89 2018-11-16T05:04:04  *** niiil has quit IRC
 90 2018-11-16T05:16:06  *** Dizzle has quit IRC
 91 2018-11-16T05:22:31  *** Victor_sueca has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 92 2018-11-16T05:22:44  *** Victorsueca has quit IRC
 93 2018-11-16T05:23:30  *** ap4lmtree has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 94 2018-11-16T05:26:01  *** oneark has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 95 2018-11-16T05:27:16  *** Dizzle_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 96 2018-11-16T05:28:10  <Dizzle_> luke-jr: if the mined block is proposed to Bitcoin Core via getblock template, it gets called, and I couldn't find an indication that a valid proposal gets submitted by Core.
 97 2018-11-16T05:28:18  <Dizzle_> *getblocktemplate
 98 2018-11-16T05:30:05  *** Dizzle_ is now known as Dizzle
 99 2018-11-16T05:31:59  <Dizzle> I'm assuming a pool implementing gbt would submit a valid proposal to their p2p and fibre peers?
100 2018-11-16T05:32:08  <luke-jr> Dizzle: mined blocks aren't supposed to be proposed in that manner, they're supposed to be fed to submitblock
101 2018-11-16T05:32:27  <luke-jr> a pool could, but clients shouldn't assume they will
102 2018-11-16T05:32:48  <luke-jr> Dizzle: proposals are for checking that the block is valid BEFORE mining it
103 2018-11-16T05:32:53  *** ap4lmtree has quit IRC
104 2018-11-16T05:36:38  <Dizzle> luke-jr: ahhh, thanks! That was the missing piece of the puzzle for me. I was thinking it was like getwork(data)
105 2018-11-16T05:36:59  *** niiil has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
106 2018-11-16T05:37:00  <luke-jr> did you read the BIP? <.<
107 2018-11-16T05:37:19  <luke-jr> https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0022.mediawiki#Block_Submission
108 2018-11-16T05:37:20  <Dizzle> I did. It didn't really define what a proposal was, just how to construct one
109 2018-11-16T05:37:35  <luke-jr> hmm
110 2018-11-16T05:39:20  *** Ga1aCt1Cz00__ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
111 2018-11-16T05:41:00  <Dizzle> Not your fault. I didn't jump into this knowing mining especially well. So proposal is for something like, "If I were to change the coinbase to spend coins to myself, would you accept the mined block when I submit it?"?
112 2018-11-16T05:41:41  *** niiil has quit IRC
113 2018-11-16T05:42:04  *** queip has quit IRC
114 2018-11-16T05:43:06  <luke-jr> Dizzle: if the BIP is unclear, it is indeed my fault :P
115 2018-11-16T05:43:09  *** Ga1aCt1Cz00_ has quit IRC
116 2018-11-16T05:43:29  <luke-jr> Dizzle: in bitcoind's case, you have to make the coinbase from scratch, but otherwise yes
117 2018-11-16T05:44:46  <Dizzle> Sweet. Thanks! Heading out for the night.
118 2018-11-16T05:45:14  *** Dizzle has quit IRC
119 2018-11-16T05:48:37  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
120 2018-11-16T05:51:12  *** niiil has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
121 2018-11-16T05:53:00  *** ap4lmtree has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
122 2018-11-16T06:11:10  *** stone2018 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
123 2018-11-16T06:41:58  *** queip has quit IRC
124 2018-11-16T06:47:33  *** niiil has quit IRC
125 2018-11-16T06:48:44  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
126 2018-11-16T06:52:05  *** niiil has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
127 2018-11-16T07:03:17  <gmaxwell> luke-jr: I guess it wouldn't be bad for it to actually accept it, if it turned out to be valid.
128 2018-11-16T07:09:18  <luke-jr> no, other than setting up a false expectation
129 2018-11-16T07:15:33  *** face has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
130 2018-11-16T07:21:50  *** stone2018 has quit IRC
131 2018-11-16T07:30:23  *** bitconner has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
132 2018-11-16T07:35:11  *** bitconner has quit IRC
133 2018-11-16T07:41:57  *** queip has quit IRC
134 2018-11-16T07:44:13  *** niiil has quit IRC
135 2018-11-16T07:46:23  *** fabianfabian has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
136 2018-11-16T07:53:24  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
137 2018-11-16T07:53:31  *** niiil has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
138 2018-11-16T08:03:43  *** setpill has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
139 2018-11-16T08:07:42  *** M_D has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
140 2018-11-16T08:10:39  *** ezzzy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
141 2018-11-16T08:18:24  *** M_D has quit IRC
142 2018-11-16T08:21:47  *** laptop__ has quit IRC
143 2018-11-16T08:28:26  *** davec has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
144 2018-11-16T08:42:00  *** queip has quit IRC
145 2018-11-16T08:46:18  *** niiil has quit IRC
146 2018-11-16T08:49:27  *** niiil has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
147 2018-11-16T08:52:58  *** morcos has quit IRC
148 2018-11-16T08:53:43  *** morcos has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
149 2018-11-16T08:53:50  *** lukedashjr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
150 2018-11-16T08:54:04  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
151 2018-11-16T08:56:18  *** niiil has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
152 2018-11-16T08:56:57  *** luke-jr has quit IRC
153 2018-11-16T08:59:53  *** lukedashjr is now known as luke-jr
154 2018-11-16T09:00:01  *** luke-jr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
155 2018-11-16T09:10:08  *** zhangzf has quit IRC
156 2018-11-16T09:10:59  *** zhangzf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
157 2018-11-16T09:12:52  *** zhangzf has quit IRC
158 2018-11-16T09:14:31  *** michaelfolkson has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
159 2018-11-16T09:14:54  *** Victorsueca has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
160 2018-11-16T09:14:54  *** Victor_sueca has quit IRC
161 2018-11-16T09:15:47  *** michaelfolkson has quit IRC
162 2018-11-16T09:19:36  *** spinza has quit IRC
163 2018-11-16T09:23:42  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
164 2018-11-16T09:33:53  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
165 2018-11-16T09:45:53  *** shesek has quit IRC
166 2018-11-16T09:46:26  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
167 2018-11-16T09:46:26  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
168 2018-11-16T09:49:42  *** niiil has quit IRC
169 2018-11-16T09:50:06  *** murrayn_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
170 2018-11-16T09:50:18  *** ctrlbreak_MAD has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
171 2018-11-16T09:50:41  *** murrayn_ has quit IRC
172 2018-11-16T09:50:45  *** copumpkin has quit IRC
173 2018-11-16T09:50:55  *** booyah_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
174 2018-11-16T09:50:58  *** drexl_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
175 2018-11-16T09:52:34  *** rafalcpp has quit IRC
176 2018-11-16T09:52:35  *** booyah has quit IRC
177 2018-11-16T09:52:44  *** murrayn_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
178 2018-11-16T09:53:08  *** drexl has quit IRC
179 2018-11-16T09:53:17  *** fabianfabian has quit IRC
180 2018-11-16T09:53:18  *** wpaulino has quit IRC
181 2018-11-16T09:53:18  *** ccook has quit IRC
182 2018-11-16T09:53:18  *** Evel-Knievel has quit IRC
183 2018-11-16T09:53:19  *** rafalcpp has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
184 2018-11-16T09:53:32  *** wpaulino has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
185 2018-11-16T09:53:33  *** Evel-Knievel has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
186 2018-11-16T09:53:34  *** murrayn_ has quit IRC
187 2018-11-16T09:53:39  *** JackH has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
188 2018-11-16T09:53:54  *** murrayn has quit IRC
189 2018-11-16T09:53:55  *** n1bor has quit IRC
190 2018-11-16T09:53:55  *** ctrlbreak has quit IRC
191 2018-11-16T09:53:55  *** adiabat has quit IRC
192 2018-11-16T09:54:06  *** contrapumpkin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
193 2018-11-16T09:54:14  *** adiabat has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
194 2018-11-16T09:54:43  *** n1bor has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
195 2018-11-16T09:55:59  *** ccook has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
196 2018-11-16T09:56:09  *** niiil has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
197 2018-11-16T09:57:59  *** timothy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
198 2018-11-16T10:00:57  *** Zenton has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
199 2018-11-16T10:04:26  *** murrayn has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
200 2018-11-16T10:04:26  *** murrayn has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
201 2018-11-16T10:17:10  *** _cryptosignal_me has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
202 2018-11-16T10:28:24  *** jrayhawk has quit IRC
203 2018-11-16T10:33:23  *** jrayhawk has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
204 2018-11-16T10:41:56  *** queip has quit IRC
205 2018-11-16T10:44:25  *** niiil has quit IRC
206 2018-11-16T10:48:30  *** niiil has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
207 2018-11-16T10:48:38  *** spinza has quit IRC
208 2018-11-16T10:52:24  *** _cryptosignal_me has quit IRC
209 2018-11-16T10:52:43  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
210 2018-11-16T10:55:00  *** niiil has quit IRC
211 2018-11-16T10:58:28  *** niiil has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
212 2018-11-16T10:59:50  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
213 2018-11-16T11:04:38  *** niiil has quit IRC
214 2018-11-16T11:08:11  *** niiil has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
215 2018-11-16T11:10:27  *** shesek has quit IRC
216 2018-11-16T11:11:00  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
217 2018-11-16T11:12:31  *** spinza has quit IRC
218 2018-11-16T11:18:25  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
219 2018-11-16T11:28:37  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
220 2018-11-16T11:35:28  *** setpill has quit IRC
221 2018-11-16T11:41:10  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
222 2018-11-16T11:42:03  *** queip has quit IRC
223 2018-11-16T11:52:25  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
224 2018-11-16T11:54:51  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
225 2018-11-16T12:02:26  *** rabidus has quit IRC
226 2018-11-16T12:04:28  *** rabidus has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
227 2018-11-16T12:04:54  *** kallewoof has quit IRC
228 2018-11-16T12:04:55  *** niiil has quit IRC
229 2018-11-16T12:09:17  *** CodeBlue1776 has quit IRC
230 2018-11-16T12:09:45  *** CodeBlue1776 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
231 2018-11-16T12:10:36  *** rex4539 has quit IRC
232 2018-11-16T12:10:47  *** niiil has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
233 2018-11-16T12:13:47  *** bralyclow has quit IRC
234 2018-11-16T12:14:15  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
235 2018-11-16T12:18:24  *** bralyclow has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
236 2018-11-16T12:22:39  *** promag has quit IRC
237 2018-11-16T12:25:23  *** _cryptodesktop_i has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
238 2018-11-16T12:27:14  *** ken2812221 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
239 2018-11-16T12:35:07  *** niiil has quit IRC
240 2018-11-16T12:37:00  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
241 2018-11-16T12:41:26  *** JackH has quit IRC
242 2018-11-16T12:46:42  *** JackH has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
243 2018-11-16T12:55:14  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
244 2018-11-16T12:55:49  *** _cryptodesktop_i has quit IRC
245 2018-11-16T12:57:22  *** fabianfabian has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
246 2018-11-16T12:58:59  <provoostenator> Is there (or should there be) a document in the repo or elsewhere to describe best practices for replacing deprecated RPC calls?
247 2018-11-16T12:59:38  <provoostenator> E.g. someone asked me what to use instead of signrawtransaction (answer: signrawtransactionwithkey or signrawtransactionwithwallet).
248 2018-11-16T13:01:01  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
249 2018-11-16T13:02:07  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
250 2018-11-16T13:09:46  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
251 2018-11-16T13:26:30  *** dviola has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
252 2018-11-16T13:32:10  *** lukedashjr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
253 2018-11-16T13:34:13  *** luke-jr has quit IRC
254 2018-11-16T13:36:34  *** lukedashjr is now known as luke-jr
255 2018-11-16T13:37:17  *** _cryptodesktop_i has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
256 2018-11-16T13:38:42  *** niiil has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
257 2018-11-16T13:41:56  *** queip has quit IRC
258 2018-11-16T13:42:49  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
259 2018-11-16T13:44:01  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
260 2018-11-16T13:45:52  *** shesek has quit IRC
261 2018-11-16T13:46:59  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
262 2018-11-16T14:18:14  *** Guyver2 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
263 2018-11-16T14:21:56  *** bralyclow has quit IRC
264 2018-11-16T14:23:50  *** cltrbreak_MAD2 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
265 2018-11-16T14:24:27  *** _cryptodesktop_i has quit IRC
266 2018-11-16T14:25:37  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
267 2018-11-16T14:27:13  *** ctrlbreak_MAD has quit IRC
268 2018-11-16T14:30:45  *** cltrbreak_MAD2 is now known as ctrlbreak
269 2018-11-16T14:41:56  *** queip has quit IRC
270 2018-11-16T14:44:37  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
271 2018-11-16T14:47:39  *** brianhoffman has quit IRC
272 2018-11-16T14:50:54  *** brianhoffman has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
273 2018-11-16T14:58:03  *** instagibbs has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
274 2018-11-16T14:59:54  *** niiil has quit IRC
275 2018-11-16T15:02:15  *** kexkey has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
276 2018-11-16T15:06:29  <wumpus> for 'getinfo' we had a special message for a while, if you used the old RPC call, it'd give an error message to use the new ones, I think that would be good practice for other removed RPC calls as well at least for one major release
277 2018-11-16T15:08:09  <instagibbs> Is there a great cost to just leaving around a disabled message indefinitely? No supporting code infra etc.
278 2018-11-16T15:08:28  <instagibbs> Doesn't even have to be verbose, just "disabled, see release notes version blah" or something
279 2018-11-16T15:15:07  *** dviola has quit IRC
280 2018-11-16T15:19:26  *** niiil has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
281 2018-11-16T15:35:03  *** ezzzy has quit IRC
282 2018-11-16T15:42:01  *** queip has quit IRC
283 2018-11-16T15:42:52  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
284 2018-11-16T15:44:55  *** wahaha001 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
285 2018-11-16T15:45:05  *** michaelsdunn1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
286 2018-11-16T15:45:05  *** michaelsdunn1 has quit IRC
287 2018-11-16T15:45:05  *** michaelsdunn1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
288 2018-11-16T15:45:43  *** wahaha001 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
289 2018-11-16T15:45:55  *** riemann_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
290 2018-11-16T15:46:40  *** wahaha001 has quit IRC
291 2018-11-16T15:48:23  *** riemann has quit IRC
292 2018-11-16T15:54:09  *** Murch has quit IRC
293 2018-11-16T15:55:52  *** zivl_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
294 2018-11-16T15:56:28  *** zivl has quit IRC
295 2018-11-16T15:58:23  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
296 2018-11-16T16:00:41  *** dviola has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
297 2018-11-16T16:00:53  *** dviola has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
298 2018-11-16T16:04:02  *** watchtower has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
299 2018-11-16T16:04:27  *** CodeBlue1776 has quit IRC
300 2018-11-16T16:05:39  *** CodeBlue1776 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
301 2018-11-16T16:15:53  *** lnostdal has quit IRC
302 2018-11-16T16:18:08  *** watchtower has quit IRC
303 2018-11-16T16:18:55  *** niiil has quit IRC
304 2018-11-16T16:18:57  *** watchtower has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
305 2018-11-16T16:20:15  *** ken2812221 has quit IRC
306 2018-11-16T16:21:59  *** Sibi_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
307 2018-11-16T16:22:21  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
308 2018-11-16T16:22:22  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/384967f311b4...35739976c1d9
309 2018-11-16T16:22:22  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 07e286d Carl Dong: Improve scripted-diff developer docs...
310 2018-11-16T16:22:23  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 3573997 MarcoFalke: Merge #14731: doc: Improve scripted-diff developer docs...
311 2018-11-16T16:22:23  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
312 2018-11-16T16:22:40  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
313 2018-11-16T16:23:24  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
314 2018-11-16T16:23:24  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #14731: doc: Improve scripted-diff developer docs (master...patch-4) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14731
315 2018-11-16T16:23:24  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
316 2018-11-16T16:25:53  *** Sibi_ has quit IRC
317 2018-11-16T16:26:41  *** Murch has quit IRC
318 2018-11-16T16:27:43  *** lnostdal has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
319 2018-11-16T16:34:12  *** promag has quit IRC
320 2018-11-16T16:34:44  *** rhavar has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
321 2018-11-16T16:35:58  *** lnostdal has quit IRC
322 2018-11-16T16:41:37  *** Victorsueca has quit IRC
323 2018-11-16T16:41:56  *** queip has quit IRC
324 2018-11-16T16:42:48  *** Victorsueca has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
325 2018-11-16T16:44:45  *** watchtower has quit IRC
326 2018-11-16T16:45:40  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
327 2018-11-16T16:52:13  *** lnostdal has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
328 2018-11-16T17:00:13  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
329 2018-11-16T17:02:13  *** Zenton has quit IRC
330 2018-11-16T17:15:01  <phantomcircuit> anybody else had issues getting -pg to work?
331 2018-11-16T17:15:09  <phantomcircuit> i get a gmon.out file but gprof analysis is empty
332 2018-11-16T17:18:39  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
333 2018-11-16T17:26:08  *** JackH has quit IRC
334 2018-11-16T17:26:55  <phantomcircuit> apparently gcc 6 doesn't work with pie and pg
335 2018-11-16T17:26:56  <phantomcircuit> sad
336 2018-11-16T17:32:47  *** shesek has quit IRC
337 2018-11-16T17:35:04  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
338 2018-11-16T17:35:04  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
339 2018-11-16T17:38:05  *** reardencode has quit IRC
340 2018-11-16T17:42:00  *** queip has quit IRC
341 2018-11-16T17:42:39  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
342 2018-11-16T17:47:35  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
343 2018-11-16T18:04:20  *** jungly has quit IRC
344 2018-11-16T18:05:34  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
345 2018-11-16T18:25:02  *** timothy has quit IRC
346 2018-11-16T18:30:19  *** zallarak has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
347 2018-11-16T18:32:28  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
348 2018-11-16T18:36:27  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
349 2018-11-16T18:38:07  <zallarak> Is there any reviewer here that is willing to provide feedback on a PR that adds a flag to bitcoind?
350 2018-11-16T18:39:57  <sipa> zallarak: what PR?
351 2018-11-16T18:41:49  <zallarak> sipa: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14733
352 2018-11-16T18:41:57  *** queip has quit IRC
353 2018-11-16T18:43:05  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
354 2018-11-16T18:43:06  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] kristapsk opened pull request #14738: Fix running wallet_listtransactions.py individually through test_runner.py (master...listtransactions) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14738
355 2018-11-16T18:43:06  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
356 2018-11-16T18:43:38  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
357 2018-11-16T18:46:06  *** Krellan has quit IRC
358 2018-11-16T18:46:52  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
359 2018-11-16T18:51:02  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
360 2018-11-16T18:51:57  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
361 2018-11-16T18:52:51  <zallarak> Am I clear in understanding that all new code should be in snake case, even if surrounding code is camel case?
362 2018-11-16T18:53:07  <sipa> zallarak: correct (for variable names)
363 2018-11-16T18:53:44  <zallarak> Thank you, updating my PR for that.
364 2018-11-16T18:54:07  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
365 2018-11-16T18:57:09  <sipa> sorry, i'm going to be 10-15 minutes late for the wallet meeting
366 2018-11-16T19:00:32  <instagibbs> #timeforwalletmeeting
367 2018-11-16T19:00:53  <instagibbs> or we can wait until pieter is here
368 2018-11-16T19:00:54  <provoostenator> I can wait 15 mins...
369 2018-11-16T19:00:58  <gwillen> :+1:
370 2018-11-16T19:00:58  <instagibbs> ack
371 2018-11-16T19:01:33  <meshcollider> I probably won't be able to be here the whole time, leaving in around half an hour
372 2018-11-16T19:01:46  <achow101> wallet meeting?
373 2018-11-16T19:03:58  <meshcollider> achow101: See messages above :p
374 2018-11-16T19:14:59  <sipa> back.
375 2018-11-16T19:15:03  <sipa> #startmeeting
376 2018-11-16T19:15:03  <lightningbot> Meeting started Fri Nov 16 19:15:03 2018 UTC.  The chair is sipa. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
377 2018-11-16T19:15:03  <lightningbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
378 2018-11-16T19:15:42  <sipa> topics?
379 2018-11-16T19:16:13  <provoostenator> Not really, I need to catch up on review and testing.
380 2018-11-16T19:16:21  *** shesek has quit IRC
381 2018-11-16T19:16:42  <instagibbs> #14565 needs rebase/more review
382 2018-11-16T19:16:44  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14565 | Overhaul importmulti logic by sipa · Pull Request #14565 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
383 2018-11-16T19:16:49  <meshcollider> Hi
384 2018-11-16T19:16:59  *** Zenton has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
385 2018-11-16T19:17:24  <sipa> yeah, i need to get back to that
386 2018-11-16T19:17:28  <meshcollider> Yeah I need to rebase #14491 on it to
387 2018-11-16T19:17:31  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14491 | Allow descriptor imports with importmulti by MeshCollider · Pull Request #14491 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
388 2018-11-16T19:17:41  <sipa> and i need to add more tests
389 2018-11-16T19:17:48  <sipa> and address ryanofsky_'s comments
390 2018-11-16T19:18:45  <instagibbs> gwillen, any update on psbt signing stuff?
391 2018-11-16T19:19:10  <provoostenator> For those reading (the logs): ##hwi is a fun place for those interesting in _hardware_ wallet support, and there's some overlap with this effort.
392 2018-11-16T19:19:11  <sipa> a question i had, how do we progress with things like #14481 ?
393 2018-11-16T19:19:14  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14481 | Add P2SH-P2WSH support to listunspent RPC by MeshCollider · Pull Request #14481 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
394 2018-11-16T19:19:25  <gwillen> instagibbs: no update, other than I think https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14588 getting in happened since the last time we had this meeting
395 2018-11-16T19:20:12  <sipa> because it seems to me that using descriptors instead of lists of keys/redeemscript/witnessnessscript in sign* RPCs will be a much better user experience
396 2018-11-16T19:20:13  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
397 2018-11-16T19:20:22  <gwillen> I still owe another PR of PSBT related refactoring, and I have a working demo of offline signing UI if anybody wants to play with it (it's the same one I had around this time last week already)
398 2018-11-16T19:20:37  <provoostenator> How would listunspent return descriptors?
399 2018-11-16T19:20:56  <sipa> provoostenator: #14477
400 2018-11-16T19:21:00  <sipa> already implemented
401 2018-11-16T19:21:00  <meshcollider> provoostenator: accept, not return
402 2018-11-16T19:21:01  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14477 | Add ability to convert solvability info to descriptor by sipa · Pull Request #14477 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
403 2018-11-16T19:21:09  <sipa> meshcollider: no, return
404 2018-11-16T19:21:19  <instagibbs> the stuff you need to pass to other calls
405 2018-11-16T19:21:23  <provoostenator> Ah ok, by converting scripts, that makes sense.
406 2018-11-16T19:21:28  <meshcollider> Oh right
407 2018-11-16T19:21:42  <provoostenator> And ultimately if the wallet contains descriptors, then it would just take that descriptor and an array of indexes?
408 2018-11-16T19:21:59  <sipa> provoostenator: sure, but i'm talking about right now
409 2018-11-16T19:22:24  <sipa> we can also add descriptor responses to addmultisig etc
410 2018-11-16T19:22:33  <provoostenator> I like the idea of using descriptors for both inputs and outputs wherever feasible.
411 2018-11-16T19:22:38  <instagibbs> basically we're taking advantage of descriptors pre-descriptor-record based wallets
412 2018-11-16T19:22:52  <meshcollider> After I've finished reviewing the last few wallet PRs adding more descriptor support is what I really want to work on anyway
413 2018-11-16T19:23:10  <sipa> that would mean adding descriptor support to signrawtransaction etc
414 2018-11-16T19:23:24  <instagibbs> is there a list of places to be added?
415 2018-11-16T19:23:31  <instagibbs> or is that an action item
416 2018-11-16T19:23:42  <sipa> that's a good idea, we should make such a list
417 2018-11-16T19:23:45  <sipa> i'll open an issue
418 2018-11-16T19:23:51  <provoostenator> Yes please
419 2018-11-16T19:23:51  <meshcollider> +1
420 2018-11-16T19:24:26  <sipa> the question is then: do we go for that, or do we also try to keep the pre-descriptor approach functional?
421 2018-11-16T19:24:49  <sipa> (which needs things like 14481, because listunspent + signrawtransactionwithkey is pretty much broken right now)
422 2018-11-16T19:24:59  <meshcollider> I feel like it would have to be deprecated like accounts were
423 2018-11-16T19:25:26  <sipa> i don't think there is a strong need to actually remove it
424 2018-11-16T19:25:29  <meshcollider> 14481 is only broken for P2SH-P2WSH I think
425 2018-11-16T19:25:34  <sipa> it's more a question of do we keep updating it with new stuff
426 2018-11-16T19:26:16  <meshcollider> Ah yep, well if we're keeping the old stuff it at least needs to be maintained to a working level right
427 2018-11-16T19:26:23  <meshcollider> But not new features no, IMO
428 2018-11-16T19:27:02  <sipa> ok, fair
429 2018-11-16T19:27:27  <ryanofsky_> 14481 also adds a test for signrawtransaction, though that could be added separately
430 2018-11-16T19:27:48  *** mistergold has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
431 2018-11-16T19:28:04  <sipa> ryanofsky_: ah, good
432 2018-11-16T19:28:39  <meshcollider> See also #11708
433 2018-11-16T19:28:43  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/11708 | Add P2SH-P2WSH support to signrawtransaction and listunspent RPC by MeshCollider · Pull Request #11708 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
434 2018-11-16T19:28:52  <meshcollider> Which was the precursor to 14481
435 2018-11-16T19:29:33  <meshcollider> Which it sounds like is actually a better approach to resurrect after all
436 2018-11-16T19:31:40  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
437 2018-11-16T19:33:00  <sipa> another topic: #13932
438 2018-11-16T19:33:02  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13932 | Additional utility RPCs for PSBT by achow101 · Pull Request #13932 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
439 2018-11-16T19:33:18  <sipa> achow101: when rebase?
440 2018-11-16T19:33:25  <achow101> later today
441 2018-11-16T19:34:09  <sipa> i was thinking about a processpsbtwithdescriptor RPC, and was wondering if it should be integrated with utxoupdatepsbt
442 2018-11-16T19:34:25  <meshcollider> Ok I have to go now, I'll catch up on the rest later today
443 2018-11-16T19:34:32  <sipa> as we have all the pieces in place now
444 2018-11-16T19:35:09  <sipa> or should we keep them separate, where you'd first run utxoupdatepsbt, then processpsbtwithdescriptor to fill in scripts, and then sign (which could be done by any signer, or with processpsbtwithdescriptor at once)
445 2018-11-16T19:35:15  <instagibbs> sipa, would that be a "stateless" call?
446 2018-11-16T19:35:42  <sipa> utxoupdatepsbt is not stateless (it looks at the UTXO set), but processpsbtwithdescriptor would be
447 2018-11-16T19:36:06  <instagibbs> was asking about latter
448 2018-11-16T19:36:26  <instagibbs> so it would involve passing in xprv-containing descriptors when signing required
449 2018-11-16T19:37:04  <sipa> i was thinking you could give it either public descriptors, private descriptors, or private keys separately
450 2018-11-16T19:39:25  <achow101> i think it should stay separate
451 2018-11-16T19:40:42  <sipa> i have a slight preference for that as well, but it's less convenient
452 2018-11-16T19:41:25  <achow101> but do you really need a descriptor to process a psbt? what if we just made it a simple signer?
453 2018-11-16T19:41:34  <achow101> the descriptor is only needed for finalizing
454 2018-11-16T19:42:01  *** queip has quit IRC
455 2018-11-16T19:42:14  <achow101> i guess you could also fill in keys from a descriptor
456 2018-11-16T19:42:16  <sipa> achow101: to fill in witnessscript/redeemscripts/keys
457 2018-11-16T19:42:19  <sipa> so yes
458 2018-11-16T19:43:18  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
459 2018-11-16T19:45:36  <provoostenator> Just a key could be a handy shortcut for some descriptors, but perhaps the base case should be a descriptor.
460 2018-11-16T19:46:02  <sipa> provoostenator: just a key is for the case where you have an xpub-based descriptor, and a private key separately
461 2018-11-16T19:46:21  <provoostenator> For the unambiguous case if you have pwpk(blah xpub blah) then if you pass in an xpriv that's clear.
462 2018-11-16T19:46:30  <provoostenator> Right
463 2018-11-16T19:46:59  <provoostenator> But that would just be a shortcut for pwpk(blah xpriv blah)
464 2018-11-16T19:46:59  <sipa> or when the PSBT already has all script fields, and all you have is a private key
465 2018-11-16T19:47:44  <sipa> i'll add them to the issue i'm opening
466 2018-11-16T19:47:49  <sipa> anything else we want to discuss?
467 2018-11-16T19:51:12  *** oneark has quit IRC
468 2018-11-16T19:54:05  *** drexl_ is now known as drexl
469 2018-11-16T19:54:08  <provoostenator> Nope
470 2018-11-16T19:54:53  <sipa> as decreed by provoostenator:
471 2018-11-16T19:54:56  <sipa> #endmeeting
472 2018-11-16T19:54:56  <lightningbot> Meeting ended Fri Nov 16 19:54:56 2018 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
473 2018-11-16T19:54:56  <lightningbot> Minutes:        http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2018/bitcoin-core-dev.2018-11-16-19.15.html
474 2018-11-16T19:54:56  <lightningbot> Minutes (text): http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2018/bitcoin-core-dev.2018-11-16-19.15.txt
475 2018-11-16T19:54:56  <lightningbot> Log:            http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2018/bitcoin-core-dev.2018-11-16-19.15.log.html
476 2018-11-16T19:55:08  <sipa> opened https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14739
477 2018-11-16T20:07:26  <zallarak> meshcollider: I updated per your feedback, and the build is passing. Any other thoughts / comments welcome. I am thinking about a new way of testing, that is why I worked on this.
478 2018-11-16T20:10:36  *** Zenton has quit IRC
479 2018-11-16T20:10:44  *** Zenton has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
480 2018-11-16T20:15:45  *** shesek has quit IRC
481 2018-11-16T20:17:53  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
482 2018-11-16T20:17:53  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
483 2018-11-16T20:18:49  *** shesek has quit IRC
484 2018-11-16T20:19:32  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
485 2018-11-16T20:24:01  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
486 2018-11-16T20:26:21  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
487 2018-11-16T20:27:32  *** shesek has quit IRC
488 2018-11-16T20:29:03  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
489 2018-11-16T20:29:03  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
490 2018-11-16T20:31:03  *** shesek has quit IRC
491 2018-11-16T20:32:29  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
492 2018-11-16T20:39:55  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
493 2018-11-16T20:39:55  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
494 2018-11-16T20:40:40  *** wpaulino has quit IRC
495 2018-11-16T20:40:40  *** wpaulino has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
496 2018-11-16T20:42:02  *** queip has quit IRC
497 2018-11-16T20:42:03  *** shesek has quit IRC
498 2018-11-16T20:42:33  *** laurentmt has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
499 2018-11-16T20:42:33  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
500 2018-11-16T20:42:33  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
501 2018-11-16T20:43:42  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
502 2018-11-16T20:44:22  *** shesek has quit IRC
503 2018-11-16T20:47:45  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
504 2018-11-16T20:47:45  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
505 2018-11-16T20:51:36  *** shesek has quit IRC
506 2018-11-16T20:54:03  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
507 2018-11-16T20:55:32  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
508 2018-11-16T20:58:59  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
509 2018-11-16T21:06:10  *** shesek has quit IRC
510 2018-11-16T21:08:09  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
511 2018-11-16T21:08:49  *** opdenkamp has quit IRC
512 2018-11-16T21:10:27  *** shesek has quit IRC
513 2018-11-16T21:12:34  *** bitconner has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
514 2018-11-16T21:12:42  <zallarak> MarcoFalke: friendly ping if you have any thoughts on the revised PR I submitted (https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14733)
515 2018-11-16T21:13:44  *** opdenkamp has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
516 2018-11-16T21:16:02  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
517 2018-11-16T21:16:02  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
518 2018-11-16T21:17:20  *** shesek has quit IRC
519 2018-11-16T21:18:09  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
520 2018-11-16T21:18:09  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
521 2018-11-16T21:19:44  *** satwo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
522 2018-11-16T21:20:43  *** shesek has quit IRC
523 2018-11-16T21:21:52  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
524 2018-11-16T21:21:52  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
525 2018-11-16T21:22:06  *** shesek has quit IRC
526 2018-11-16T21:23:50  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
527 2018-11-16T21:23:50  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
528 2018-11-16T21:24:09  *** shesek has quit IRC
529 2018-11-16T21:28:27  *** zallarak has quit IRC
530 2018-11-16T21:35:31  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
531 2018-11-16T21:41:56  *** queip has quit IRC
532 2018-11-16T21:42:40  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
533 2018-11-16T21:49:58  *** ezzzy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
534 2018-11-16T21:59:00  *** zallarak has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
535 2018-11-16T22:07:30  *** spinza has quit IRC
536 2018-11-16T22:24:47  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
537 2018-11-16T22:37:47  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
538 2018-11-16T22:37:48  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] sp4ke opened pull request #14740: Update `rpcbind` doc to match the manpage closes #9272 (master...patch-2) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14740
539 2018-11-16T22:37:48  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
540 2018-11-16T22:41:56  *** queip has quit IRC
541 2018-11-16T22:44:08  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
542 2018-11-16T22:45:42  *** mistergo1d has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
543 2018-11-16T22:48:23  *** mistergold has quit IRC
544 2018-11-16T22:49:22  *** mck has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
545 2018-11-16T22:49:27  *** laurentmt has quit IRC
546 2018-11-16T22:51:20  *** reardencode has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
547 2018-11-16T22:54:22  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
548 2018-11-16T22:54:36  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
549 2018-11-16T23:04:38  *** mistergo1d has quit IRC
550 2018-11-16T23:04:41  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
551 2018-11-16T23:05:49  *** zallarak has quit IRC
552 2018-11-16T23:06:14  *** Guyver2 has quit IRC
553 2018-11-16T23:06:44  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
554 2018-11-16T23:06:59  *** mck is now known as mck_
555 2018-11-16T23:07:02  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
556 2018-11-16T23:07:26  *** michaelsdunn1 has quit IRC
557 2018-11-16T23:12:25  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
558 2018-11-16T23:19:02  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
559 2018-11-16T23:20:09  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
560 2018-11-16T23:22:41  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
561 2018-11-16T23:27:07  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
562 2018-11-16T23:28:58  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
563 2018-11-16T23:32:58  *** bitconner has quit IRC
564 2018-11-16T23:38:54  *** hex17or has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
565 2018-11-16T23:42:00  *** queip has quit IRC
566 2018-11-16T23:42:41  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
567 2018-11-16T23:43:29  *** shesek has quit IRC
568 2018-11-16T23:45:09  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
569 2018-11-16T23:47:17  *** shesek has quit IRC
570 2018-11-16T23:48:35  *** opdenkamp has quit IRC
571 2018-11-16T23:49:42  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
572 2018-11-16T23:53:16  *** hex17or has quit IRC
573 2018-11-16T23:54:02  *** booyah_ is now known as booyah