1 2018-11-22T00:03:18  *** jarthur has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  2 2018-11-22T00:04:07  *** jarthur has quit IRC
  3 2018-11-22T00:13:41  *** ctrlbreak has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  4 2018-11-22T00:22:33  *** gmaxwell has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  5 2018-11-22T00:23:16  <gmaxwell> Stackexchange deleted the question, but this person: https://github.com/rollmeister/bitcoin-armv8/blob/master/src/crypto/sha256.cpp  showed up asking some questions about optimizing sha256d64 for arm, he says the code he has there speeds up his sync 2x.
  6 2018-11-22T00:23:49  <gmaxwell> "I have made progress and while the current implementation is 20% slower than it could be it is still five times faster than before and think I will settle for that. Details are in my bitcoin-armv8 repo. It is reindexing my copy of the bitcoin blockchain at over double the pace."
  7 2018-11-22T00:23:57  <gmaxwell> so we might want to steal that code. :P
  8 2018-11-22T00:25:33  <luke-jr> theft is bad
  9 2018-11-22T00:25:48  <gmaxwell> obviously I mean friendly stealing.
 10 2018-11-22T00:25:50  <luke-jr> :P
 11 2018-11-22T00:26:07  <gmaxwell> (I mean considering he's just transliterating our existing optimization to arm, I doubt he'd mind. :P )
 12 2018-11-22T00:26:29  <luke-jr> eh? if we already have it, what is there to copy?
 13 2018-11-22T00:26:41  <sipa> gmaxwell: i assume it's this person: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13401#issuecomment-439891165
 14 2018-11-22T00:26:54  <sipa> luke-jr: we don't have optimized code for ARM
 15 2018-11-22T00:26:56  <gmaxwell> luke-jr: we have it for x86.
 16 2018-11-22T00:27:01  <luke-jr> ah
 17 2018-11-22T00:27:11  <gmaxwell> he's converting the x86 optimized functions to the arm analogs.
 18 2018-11-22T00:27:44  <gmaxwell> sounds like he could use a bit of help in part of it too.
 19 2018-11-22T00:27:53  <gmaxwell> (and also help with the build system parts)
 20 2018-11-22T00:27:59  <zib> 2.5 weeks to sync on the RPi instead of 5 :D
 21 2018-11-22T00:28:25  <gmaxwell> zib: hey, that would be a pretty big improvement. :P
 22 2018-11-22T00:30:20  <zib> Agreed. A bit more polished turd :D But I assume it's for all block validation not just reindexing?
 23 2018-11-22T00:30:52  <gmaxwell> zib: yes, these speedups are for all block validation, reindexing is just a nice benchmark.
 24 2018-11-22T00:31:15  <zib> Got it. Then it's pretty nice.
 25 2018-11-22T00:31:38  <gmaxwell> For compact block relay the speedup should be pretty close to the function speedup in most cases, since its bottlenecked on hashing. (e.g. 5x)
 26 2018-11-22T00:32:21  <zib> I need to figure out why the RPi can't handle encrypted swap (regardless of how heavy the encryption is)
 27 2018-11-22T00:32:50  <zib> Want to have the swap encrypted on the full node + ln but it dies as soon as it start swapping.
 28 2018-11-22T00:33:21  <zib> And you really need a swap on those little things :P
 29 2018-11-22T00:34:05  <gmaxwell> zib: stick a fan on it.
 30 2018-11-22T00:35:19  <gmaxwell> back in the day, some people would talk about 'windows quality hardware' -- basically windows crashed so much that you could release a pretty faulty system and people wouldn't notice since even if it crashed a couple times a week that was still 10x fewer than windows itself and not noticible...
 31 2018-11-22T00:36:32  <gmaxwell> it seems the arm board vendors saw that and said "hold my beer".  mobile devices end up heavily throttled due to being battery powered... I've never owned one that wouldn't crash or corrupt data under real load.
 32 2018-11-22T00:37:04  <gmaxwell> (Novena comes closest to okay, but even that, if I put the libsecp256k1 tests on it in a loop, it eventually shuts off with a thermal overload, unless I add a fan)
 33 2018-11-22T00:37:43  <zib> Didn't check if it's crashing from overheating but I guess it's possible.
 34 2018-11-22T00:38:00  <zib> Better just run it inside the fridge.
 35 2018-11-22T00:38:15  <phantomcircuit> zib, ensure you're power supply isn't browning out
 36 2018-11-22T00:39:03  <zib> phantomcircuit: I thought that at first but tried 2 different official adapters
 37 2018-11-22T00:39:10  <phantomcircuit> zib, ok but like monitor the 5v rail and see what happens at full load
 38 2018-11-22T00:39:26  <zib> But like there's no problem if its a normal swap. I doubt the encryption brings it over the edge power wise.
 39 2018-11-22T00:39:30  <phantomcircuit> also if you're swapping to an encrypted sdcard you're going to be sad
 40 2018-11-22T00:39:34  <sipa> zib: raspberry pi in a fridge == device that consumes as much as a desktop PC with a few % of the computation power :p
 41 2018-11-22T00:39:44  *** kexkey has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 42 2018-11-22T00:40:00  <zib> sipa: :D not a dedicated fridge
 43 2018-11-22T00:40:08  <phantomcircuit> zib, doesn't matter a refrigerator is super inefficient
 44 2018-11-22T00:40:17  <phantomcircuit> they're relying on the insulation
 45 2018-11-22T00:40:26  <zib> I was just joking man :D
 46 2018-11-22T00:40:37  <gmaxwell> hard to tell, poe's law for small computers.
 47 2018-11-22T00:40:47  <zib> I like these tiny devices. Esp the RPi Zero. Got one for monitoring the wind+rain, one to turn off my sprinkler if there's been rain. One to open/close the front gate.
 48 2018-11-22T00:41:29  <zib> And resin coated one to put on a bouey in the ocean. USB-connector rusted but the board was fine :D
 49 2018-11-22T00:41:55  <zib> *buoy
 50 2018-11-22T00:41:58  *** queip has quit IRC
 51 2018-11-22T00:54:09  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 52 2018-11-22T01:06:29  *** kexkey has quit IRC
 53 2018-11-22T01:06:56  *** agnjunio has quit IRC
 54 2018-11-22T01:17:33  *** nullptr| has quit IRC
 55 2018-11-22T01:19:09  *** tryphe_ is now known as tryphe
 56 2018-11-22T01:36:01  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
 57 2018-11-22T01:37:07  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 58 2018-11-22T01:39:51  *** betapop has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 59 2018-11-22T01:40:45  *** betapop_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 60 2018-11-22T01:41:58  *** queip has quit IRC
 61 2018-11-22T01:44:05  *** betapop has quit IRC
 62 2018-11-22T01:45:54  *** nullptr| has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 63 2018-11-22T01:47:29  *** betapop_ has quit IRC
 64 2018-11-22T01:48:15  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 65 2018-11-22T02:21:28  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 66 2018-11-22T02:21:28  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] sipa opened pull request #14780: PSBT backports to 0.17 (0.17...201811_psbt_backports_0.17) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14780
 67 2018-11-22T02:21:28  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 68 2018-11-22T02:30:21  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 69 2018-11-22T02:36:04  *** betapop has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 70 2018-11-22T02:42:03  *** queip has quit IRC
 71 2018-11-22T02:50:53  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 72 2018-11-22T03:09:19  *** CodeBlue1776 has quit IRC
 73 2018-11-22T03:09:32  *** CodeBlue1776 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 74 2018-11-22T03:10:52  *** _cryptosignal_me has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 75 2018-11-22T03:15:32  *** meshcollider_ has quit IRC
 76 2018-11-22T03:27:47  *** jhfrontz has quit IRC
 77 2018-11-22T03:31:52  *** anxing has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 78 2018-11-22T03:32:17  <anxing> get info
 79 2018-11-22T03:32:25  *** anxing has quit IRC
 80 2018-11-22T03:33:06  * luke-jr stabs buggy linters
 81 2018-11-22T03:39:01  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 82 2018-11-22T03:42:01  *** queip has quit IRC
 83 2018-11-22T03:42:06  *** contrapumpkin has quit IRC
 84 2018-11-22T03:44:35  *** _cryptosignal_me has quit IRC
 85 2018-11-22T03:48:58  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 86 2018-11-22T04:00:42  *** achow101 has quit IRC
 87 2018-11-22T04:07:23  *** achow101 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 88 2018-11-22T04:09:42  *** schnerch_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 89 2018-11-22T04:12:48  *** schnerchi has quit IRC
 90 2018-11-22T04:30:50  *** rhavar has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 91 2018-11-22T04:33:59  *** e4xit has quit IRC
 92 2018-11-22T04:35:28  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
 93 2018-11-22T04:38:41  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 94 2018-11-22T04:41:56  *** queip has quit IRC
 95 2018-11-22T04:44:21  *** promag_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 96 2018-11-22T04:46:37  *** betapop has quit IRC
 97 2018-11-22T04:47:00  *** promag has quit IRC
 98 2018-11-22T04:49:38  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 99 2018-11-22T04:51:09  *** promag_ has quit IRC
100 2018-11-22T04:51:54  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
101 2018-11-22T04:57:12  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
102 2018-11-22T05:04:38  <meshcollider> luke-jr: its not the linter...
103 2018-11-22T05:04:48  <meshcollider> i think you can make it happy just by changing the code
104 2018-11-22T05:05:01  <luke-jr> meshcollider: ?
105 2018-11-22T05:05:11  <meshcollider> remove the account alias
106 2018-11-22T05:05:18  <luke-jr> that'd reintroduce a bug
107 2018-11-22T05:05:30  <meshcollider> the account alias was removed for a reason
108 2018-11-22T05:05:53  <meshcollider> it should accept "*" but it should not accept account="*"
109 2018-11-22T05:06:15  <luke-jr> why not? that's exactly how you'd specify it..
110 2018-11-22T05:07:29  <meshcollider> as of 0.18 it would be specified with the dummy name or not at all
111 2018-11-22T05:08:58  <luke-jr> as of 0.18, it will hopefully be trusted_only
112 2018-11-22T05:09:12  <meshcollider> yes so just use trusted_only and not account
113 2018-11-22T05:09:45  <meshcollider> account -> dummy was already a breaking change so dummy -> trusted_only is fine
114 2018-11-22T05:10:00  <luke-jr> meshcollider: it's not supposed to be breaking existing code
115 2018-11-22T05:10:49  <sipa> accounts are gone, that already is a breaking change
116 2018-11-22T05:10:57  <sipa> one that was properly deprecated first
117 2018-11-22T05:11:14  <luke-jr> sipa: despite the name, it's not used for an account in this case
118 2018-11-22T05:12:00  <sipa> then there is no reason to use that name, right
119 2018-11-22T05:12:07  <luke-jr> sipa: the parameter was either null or "*" for "total wallet balance" calculated differently, or an account name
120 2018-11-22T05:12:14  <luke-jr> sipa: the reason to use the name is that existing callers use it
121 2018-11-22T05:12:58  <sipa> luke-jr: all callers that were using the account features had to change their code already
122 2018-11-22T05:13:03  <meshcollider> ^
123 2018-11-22T05:13:09  <sipa> presumably that includes even this argument
124 2018-11-22T05:13:11  <luke-jr> but this doesn't use the account features, only the "account" parameter name
125 2018-11-22T05:13:24  <luke-jr> to indicate something that is not account-related
126 2018-11-22T05:13:27  <meshcollider> all uses of "account" parameter name have already been broken
127 2018-11-22T05:13:32  <sipa> because before we discovered it actually had an impact on confirmations, it was an account related thing
128 2018-11-22T05:13:34  <meshcollider> so dont add it back
129 2018-11-22T05:13:39  <luke-jr> sipa: it wasn't in this use case
130 2018-11-22T05:13:40  <sipa> this is purely incidental
131 2018-11-22T05:14:14  <luke-jr> hardly "discovered" when it was known/documented behaviour that people rely on
132 2018-11-22T05:14:33  <luke-jr> eg, I use it for my tax calculations
133 2018-11-22T05:15:20  <meshcollider> do you use account="*" ?
134 2018-11-22T05:15:23  <luke-jr> yes
135 2018-11-22T05:15:36  <luke-jr> oh, as opposed to positional parameters? not sure
136 2018-11-22T05:15:57  <luke-jr> looks like I am using positional, but that's not really the point
137 2018-11-22T05:16:02  <meshcollider> im not suggesting we break positional parameters
138 2018-11-22T05:16:10  <meshcollider> noone should be using any account named parameter now
139 2018-11-22T05:16:10  <luke-jr> if you were using named params, you HAD to use the name "account" for this
140 2018-11-22T05:16:21  <meshcollider> HAD to but not now
141 2018-11-22T05:16:36  <meshcollider> because accounts have been deprecated and removed the proper way, so people should migrate to the new name
142 2018-11-22T05:17:01  <luke-jr> there was no new name yet
143 2018-11-22T05:17:07  <meshcollider> it was called dummy
144 2018-11-22T05:17:21  <meshcollider> and you are changing to trusted_only
145 2018-11-22T05:17:25  <luke-jr> dummy never worked
146 2018-11-22T05:17:27  <meshcollider> either way, its not called accounts
147 2018-11-22T05:18:01  <meshcollider> yes so fix the behaviour of dummy, dont revert back to deprecated accounts :(
148 2018-11-22T05:18:20  <meshcollider> the name change dummy -> trusted_only is good though
149 2018-11-22T05:19:10  <luke-jr> so that there's literally no way for someone to write code that works with 0.16 and 0.17.1?
150 2018-11-22T05:19:16  <luke-jr> (using named args)
151 2018-11-22T05:19:32  <meshcollider> thats generally how breaking changes work, yes
152 2018-11-22T05:19:42  <luke-jr> there's a deprecation step to avoid that
153 2018-11-22T05:19:55  <luke-jr> and there's no reason to break in this case
154 2018-11-22T05:21:28  <meshcollider> keep the "dummy" alias as well as "trusted_only" then
155 2018-11-22T05:22:34  <luke-jr> why? "dummy" was never used for this
156 2018-11-22T05:23:53  <meshcollider> Oh I think I see what you mean. The account alias can be kept in the backport to 0.17.1 but not in master
157 2018-11-22T05:24:05  <meshcollider> dont add it to master
158 2018-11-22T05:26:18  *** luke-jr has quit IRC
159 2018-11-22T05:26:34  *** luke-jr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
160 2018-11-22T05:31:47  <luke-jr> not sure if my ok got through before freenode d/c me, but no compat in master, just in 0.17 sounds reasonable
161 2018-11-22T05:34:09  <meshcollider> thanks :)
162 2018-11-22T05:36:14  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
163 2018-11-22T05:36:14  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] luke-jr opened pull request #14781: [0.17] Bugfix: Correctly calculate balances when min_conf is used, and for getbalance("*") (master...bugfix_rpc_getbalance_acctstar-0.17) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14781
164 2018-11-22T05:36:14  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
165 2018-11-22T05:36:32  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
166 2018-11-22T05:36:33  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] luke-jr closed pull request #14781: [0.17] Bugfix: Correctly calculate balances when min_conf is used, and for getbalance("*") (master...bugfix_rpc_getbalance_acctstar-0.17) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14781
167 2018-11-22T05:36:33  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
168 2018-11-22T05:36:58  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
169 2018-11-22T05:36:58  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] luke-jr opened pull request #14782: [0.17] Bugfix: Correctly calculate balances when min_conf is used, and for getbalance("*") (0.17...bugfix_rpc_getbalance_acctstar-0.17) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14782
170 2018-11-22T05:36:58  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
171 2018-11-22T05:47:44  *** intcat has quit IRC
172 2018-11-22T05:47:44  *** ghost43 has quit IRC
173 2018-11-22T05:48:02  *** ghost43 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
174 2018-11-22T05:49:41  *** intcat has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
175 2018-11-22T06:20:29  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
176 2018-11-22T06:40:11  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
177 2018-11-22T06:42:02  *** queip has quit IRC
178 2018-11-22T06:50:17  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
179 2018-11-22T06:51:11  *** esotericnonsense has quit IRC
180 2018-11-22T06:52:43  *** esotericnonsense has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
181 2018-11-22T07:20:25  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
182 2018-11-22T07:40:20  *** tryphe_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
183 2018-11-22T07:43:48  *** tryphe has quit IRC
184 2018-11-22T08:13:08  *** rex4539 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
185 2018-11-22T08:42:08  *** queip has quit IRC
186 2018-11-22T08:52:25  *** tryphe_ is now known as tryphe
187 2018-11-22T08:52:30  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
188 2018-11-22T08:53:42  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
189 2018-11-22T08:54:20  *** schnerch_ has quit IRC
190 2018-11-22T08:55:34  *** luke-jr has quit IRC
191 2018-11-22T08:55:43  *** luke-jr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
192 2018-11-22T09:05:28  *** setpill has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
193 2018-11-22T09:16:09  *** phwalkr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
194 2018-11-22T09:17:37  *** timothy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
195 2018-11-22T09:30:01  *** intcat has quit IRC
196 2018-11-22T09:37:37  *** intcat has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
197 2018-11-22T09:42:29  *** phwalkr has quit IRC
198 2018-11-22T09:46:10  *** phwalkr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
199 2018-11-22T09:47:41  *** oneark has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
200 2018-11-22T09:50:40  *** phwalkr_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
201 2018-11-22T09:51:34  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
202 2018-11-22T09:51:34  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 3 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/d7b0258ff037...e736b67467ef
203 2018-11-22T09:51:35  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 7bad78c Ben Woosley: Drop defunct IS_TRIVIALLY_CONSTRUCTIBLE handling from prevector.h...
204 2018-11-22T09:51:35  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 69ca487 Ben Woosley: Implement prevector::fill once...
205 2018-11-22T09:51:36  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master e736b67 Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #14715: Drop defunct prevector compat handling...
206 2018-11-22T09:51:36  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
207 2018-11-22T09:52:37  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
208 2018-11-22T09:52:38  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj closed pull request #14715: Drop defunct prevector compat handling (master...trivial-prevector) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14715
209 2018-11-22T09:52:38  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
210 2018-11-22T09:53:47  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
211 2018-11-22T09:53:48  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 4 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/e736b67467ef...e77a2258e4da
212 2018-11-22T09:53:48  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 3615003 Luke Dashjr: net: Always default rpcbind to localhost, never "all interfaces"...
213 2018-11-22T09:53:49  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master d6a1287 Luke Dashjr: CNetAddr: Add IsBindAny method to check for INADDR_ANY
214 2018-11-22T09:53:49  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 27c44ef Luke Dashjr: rpcbind: Warn about exposing RPC to untrusted networks
215 2018-11-22T09:53:50  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
216 2018-11-22T09:54:43  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
217 2018-11-22T09:54:43  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj closed pull request #14532: Never bind INADDR_ANY by default, and warn when doing so explicitly (master...rpcbind_explicit) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14532
218 2018-11-22T09:54:43  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
219 2018-11-22T09:55:13  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
220 2018-11-22T09:59:12  <promag> wumpus: #14756 is ready to merge, after jnewbery review the script interface remains the same
221 2018-11-22T09:59:14  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14756 | Improve rpcauth.py by using argparse and getpass modules by promag · Pull Request #14756 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
222 2018-11-22T09:59:45  *** phwalkr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
223 2018-11-22T10:00:30  *** rhavar has quit IRC
224 2018-11-22T10:10:13  *** Victorsueca has quit IRC
225 2018-11-22T10:11:41  *** Victorsueca has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
226 2018-11-22T10:15:42  *** spinza has quit IRC
227 2018-11-22T10:21:49  *** phwalkr has quit IRC
228 2018-11-22T10:27:35  *** murrayn has quit IRC
229 2018-11-22T10:29:10  *** murrayn has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
230 2018-11-22T10:29:21  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
231 2018-11-22T10:42:01  *** queip has quit IRC
232 2018-11-22T10:45:38  *** phwalkr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
233 2018-11-22T10:49:55  *** phwalkr has quit IRC
234 2018-11-22T10:52:13  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
235 2018-11-22T11:03:27  *** IGHOR has quit IRC
236 2018-11-22T11:12:33  *** luke-jr has quit IRC
237 2018-11-22T11:12:42  *** luke-jr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
238 2018-11-22T11:17:15  *** phwalkr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
239 2018-11-22T11:21:43  *** phwalkr has quit IRC
240 2018-11-22T11:31:35  *** JackH has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
241 2018-11-22T11:36:38  *** shesek has quit IRC
242 2018-11-22T11:36:39  <wumpus> promag: ok!
243 2018-11-22T11:38:32  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
244 2018-11-22T11:38:33  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/e77a2258e4da...708cbb172dbf
245 2018-11-22T11:38:33  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master d6cde00 João Barbosa: rpcauth: Improve by using argparse and getpass modules
246 2018-11-22T11:38:34  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 708cbb1 Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #14756: Improve rpcauth.py by using argparse and getpass modules...
247 2018-11-22T11:38:34  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
248 2018-11-22T11:39:31  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
249 2018-11-22T11:39:32  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj closed pull request #14756: Improve rpcauth.py by using argparse and getpass modules (master...2018-11-improve-rpcauth.py) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14756
250 2018-11-22T11:39:32  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
251 2018-11-22T11:40:41  <promag> ops, bug in master
252 2018-11-22T11:40:42  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
253 2018-11-22T11:40:42  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
254 2018-11-22T11:42:05  *** queip has quit IRC
255 2018-11-22T11:49:21  *** shesek has quit IRC
256 2018-11-22T11:52:43  *** IGHOR has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
257 2018-11-22T11:53:50  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
258 2018-11-22T11:57:06  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
259 2018-11-22T12:00:50  *** michaelfolkson has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
260 2018-11-22T12:03:26  *** michaelfolkson has quit IRC
261 2018-11-22T12:05:18  *** michaelfolkson has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
262 2018-11-22T12:24:25  <wumpus> promag: ?
263 2018-11-22T12:24:25  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
264 2018-11-22T12:24:25  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] promag opened pull request #14783: qt: Fix boost::signals2::no_slots_error in early calls to InitWarning (master...2018-11-fix-noslotserror) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14783
265 2018-11-22T12:24:25  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
266 2018-11-22T12:24:32  <promag> wumpus: ^
267 2018-11-22T12:25:00  <promag> nothing serious
268 2018-11-22T12:26:50  <promag> maybe we should just call `noui_connect()` in bitcoin-qt?
269 2018-11-22T12:26:52  *** michaelfolkson has quit IRC
270 2018-11-22T12:27:13  <wumpus> maybe? does it register any other things that might interfere
271 2018-11-22T12:27:24  <wumpus> I'm sure there was a reason, at some point, not to do that
272 2018-11-22T12:28:14  *** michaelfolkson has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
273 2018-11-22T12:30:47  <promag> I'll leave as it is (as a minimal fix) but also leave that suggestion
274 2018-11-22T12:32:36  <promag> wumpus: I don't understand your last question
275 2018-11-22T12:32:44  <promag> what return value?
276 2018-11-22T12:32:45  <wumpus> so to be clear: the actual problem here is that the MessageBox slot gets called before the UI is set up far enough that any handlers are added?
277 2018-11-22T12:32:55  <promag> yes
278 2018-11-22T12:32:55  <wumpus> ThreadSafeMessageBox's return value
279 2018-11-22T12:33:05  <wumpus> it returns a bool
280 2018-11-22T12:34:17  <wumpus> depending on what the user chooses
281 2018-11-22T12:38:07  <jonasschnelli> I will miss the meeting again today (and probably next week).
282 2018-11-22T12:38:48  <wumpus> jonasschnelli: thanks for letting us know
283 2018-11-22T12:39:18  <jonasschnelli> getting up 3am is not very comfortable (currently in GMT+7)
284 2018-11-22T12:39:27  *** agnjunio has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
285 2018-11-22T12:39:30  <wumpus> true!
286 2018-11-22T12:40:15  <promag> there are a 6 calls to InitWarning in init.cpp
287 2018-11-22T12:40:33  <wumpus> but non in that early stage
288 2018-11-22T12:40:41  <promag> at least 2
289 2018-11-22T12:40:51  <promag> in InitParameterInteraction()
290 2018-11-22T12:41:03  <promag> InitWarning(strprintf(_("Config setting for %s only applied on %s network when in [%s] section."), arg, network, network));
291 2018-11-22T12:41:08  <promag> InitWarning(strprintf(_("Section [%s] is not recognized."), section));
292 2018-11-22T12:41:15  <promag> these were added recently right?
293 2018-11-22T12:41:16  <wumpus> so, then, this was not a regression in #14708?
294 2018-11-22T12:41:22  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14708 | Warn unrecognised sections in the config file by AkioNak · Pull Request #14708 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
295 2018-11-22T12:41:40  <wumpus> probably... and never tested with the ui
296 2018-11-22T12:41:57  *** queip has quit IRC
297 2018-11-22T12:42:08  <promag> also guilty :(
298 2018-11-22T12:43:09  <wumpus> in any case, it's probably safest to convert those to LogPrintf and dn't mess with the slot handlers
299 2018-11-22T12:44:01  <wumpus> we're simply not able to show a message box or do anything else UI-wise at that point in the initialization process
300 2018-11-22T12:44:10  <promag> wumpus: yap
301 2018-11-22T12:44:23  <promag> wumpus: I'm checking older commits of that PR
302 2018-11-22T12:44:24  <kallewoof> jonasschnelli: welcome to my world lol
303 2018-11-22T12:44:38  <wumpus> maybe later on the UI code can be refactored so that that *is* possible, but that's a too large and risky change now
304 2018-11-22T12:44:39  <promag> looks like InitWarning was added in the end
305 2018-11-22T12:45:49  <wumpus> (e.g. there are some things concerning locale and language setup that only can run *after* configuration parsing, and I think using Qt things before that will currently cause bad things to happen)
306 2018-11-22T12:46:50  <promag> problem introduced here https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14708#event-1970984970
307 2018-11-22T12:47:11  <wumpus> yes, so it is introduced in 14708
308 2018-11-22T12:47:16  <wumpus> good to know
309 2018-11-22T12:47:28  <promag> I'll revert those 2 to LogPrintf
310 2018-11-22T12:47:33  <wumpus> at least it hasn't existed for ages without anyone noticing :)
311 2018-11-22T12:47:42  <wumpus> thanks!
312 2018-11-22T12:48:41  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
313 2018-11-22T12:51:13  <promag> no
314 2018-11-22T12:51:16  <promag> np
315 2018-11-22T12:52:28  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
316 2018-11-22T12:53:00  *** michaelfolkson has quit IRC
317 2018-11-22T12:53:31  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
318 2018-11-22T12:54:02  *** wxss_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
319 2018-11-22T12:54:50  *** wxss has quit IRC
320 2018-11-22T12:57:18  *** michaelfolkson has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
321 2018-11-22T13:00:10  <wumpus> "all checks have failed" uhh
322 2018-11-22T13:00:37  <wumpus> promag: it's not compiling
323 2018-11-22T13:00:49  <promag> fixing it... :/
324 2018-11-22T13:01:26  <wumpus> whoops, should have checked that too, changing my utACK to a concept ACK for now
325 2018-11-22T13:03:48  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
326 2018-11-22T13:08:54  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
327 2018-11-22T13:08:56  <promag> wumpus: sorry about that, should be ok now
328 2018-11-22T13:09:30  <promag> wumpus: is it today #14670?
329 2018-11-22T13:09:33  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14670 | http: Fix HTTP server shutdown by promag · Pull Request #14670 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
330 2018-11-22T13:09:34  <promag> :P
331 2018-11-22T13:12:52  <promag> wumpus: feature_config_args.py failed.. will fix later, out for lunch
332 2018-11-22T13:13:07  *** phwalkr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
333 2018-11-22T13:13:22  *** michaelfolkson has quit IRC
334 2018-11-22T13:17:58  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
335 2018-11-22T13:17:59  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
336 2018-11-22T13:17:59  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] promag opened pull request #14784: qt: Don't use the wallet name as map key (master...2018-11-qtwalletmodel) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14784
337 2018-11-22T13:17:59  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
338 2018-11-22T13:18:08  *** phwalkr has quit IRC
339 2018-11-22T13:21:06  *** michaelfolkson has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
340 2018-11-22T13:31:51  *** michaelfolkson has quit IRC
341 2018-11-22T13:42:10  *** queip has quit IRC
342 2018-11-22T13:44:20  *** phwalkr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
343 2018-11-22T13:48:34  *** phwalkr has quit IRC
344 2018-11-22T13:50:03  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
345 2018-11-22T13:51:37  *** phwalkr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
346 2018-11-22T14:02:11  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
347 2018-11-22T14:02:12  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] cornelius opened pull request #14785: Scripts: Fix detection of copyright holders (master...copyright-header) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14785
348 2018-11-22T14:02:12  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
349 2018-11-22T14:04:08  *** _cryptodesktop_i has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
350 2018-11-22T14:19:54  <wumpus> should we cancel today's meeting because of US thanksgiving? just realized that's today and I think we did that in some years before
351 2018-11-22T14:29:36  <promag> ken2812221_: please see https://ci.appveyor.com/project/DrahtBot/bitcoin/builds/20488539
352 2018-11-22T14:30:04  <promag> ken2812221_: multiwallet test failed, but passed in travis
353 2018-11-22T14:30:38  <promag> ken2812221_: what bothers me is that the changes are unrelated to that test :/
354 2018-11-22T14:31:28  *** Guyver2 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
355 2018-11-22T14:31:42  <promag> wumpus: no thanksgiving here.. but I have my daughter violin recital
356 2018-11-22T14:38:27  *** _cryptodesktop_i has quit IRC
357 2018-11-22T14:40:03  *** promag has quit IRC
358 2018-11-22T14:42:57  <wumpus> I guess all the people that aren't going to be at the meeting also aren't going to respond now :)
359 2018-11-22T14:44:59  <cjd> Quick, call a vote to change bitcoin over to proof of stake ;)
360 2018-11-22T14:50:29  <wumpus> heh
361 2018-11-22T15:04:48  *** setpill has quit IRC
362 2018-11-22T15:06:24  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
363 2018-11-22T15:14:06  *** Bullit has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
364 2018-11-22T15:23:48  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
365 2018-11-22T15:24:30  *** Zenton has quit IRC
366 2018-11-22T15:24:56  *** JimmyB has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
367 2018-11-22T15:27:12  *** JimmyB has quit IRC
368 2018-11-22T15:38:31  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
369 2018-11-22T15:41:57  *** queip has quit IRC
370 2018-11-22T15:42:21  *** kexkey has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
371 2018-11-22T15:44:49  *** kexkey_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
372 2018-11-22T15:47:22  *** kexkey has quit IRC
373 2018-11-22T15:52:50  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
374 2018-11-22T15:53:48  *** rhavar has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
375 2018-11-22T15:56:52  *** Zenton has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
376 2018-11-22T16:03:42  *** stadivm has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
377 2018-11-22T16:09:13  *** kexkey_ has quit IRC
378 2018-11-22T16:11:23  *** stadivm has quit IRC
379 2018-11-22T16:13:48  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
380 2018-11-22T16:23:05  <achow101> wumpus: +1
381 2018-11-22T16:36:25  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
382 2018-11-22T16:38:21  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
383 2018-11-22T16:38:22  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/708cbb172dbf...2a97f192ea92
384 2018-11-22T16:38:22  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa21ca0 MarcoFalke: test: Add BOOST_REQUIRE to getters returning optional
385 2018-11-22T16:38:23  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 2a97f19 MarcoFalke: Merge #14771: test: Add BOOST_REQUIRE to getters returning optional...
386 2018-11-22T16:38:23  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
387 2018-11-22T16:39:26  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
388 2018-11-22T16:39:26  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #14771: test: Add BOOST_REQUIRE to getters returning optional (master...Mf1811-testNoDiscard) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14771
389 2018-11-22T16:39:26  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
390 2018-11-22T16:41:58  *** queip has quit IRC
391 2018-11-22T16:54:57  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
392 2018-11-22T17:04:04  *** JackH has quit IRC
393 2018-11-22T17:15:52  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
394 2018-11-22T17:15:53  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/2a97f192ea92...3dda4c5f037b
395 2018-11-22T17:15:54  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 3d2c7d6 Daniel Kraft: Add regtest for JSON-RPC batch calls....
396 2018-11-22T17:15:54  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 3dda4c5 MarcoFalke: Merge #14777: tests: Add regtest for JSON-RPC batch calls...
397 2018-11-22T17:15:54  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
398 2018-11-22T17:16:51  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
399 2018-11-22T17:16:51  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #14777: tests: Add regtest for JSON-RPC batch calls (master...batch-rpc) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14777
400 2018-11-22T17:16:51  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
401 2018-11-22T17:21:26  <wumpus> ok, hereby PSA: there will be no meeting today because of thanksgiving in the US
402 2018-11-22T17:21:56  <wumpus> the small number of people that responded says enough
403 2018-11-22T17:23:45  <gmaxwell> well the non-response is also because you asked at 6am pacific... but yes, good call.
404 2018-11-22T17:26:54  <wumpus> yes, good point
405 2018-11-22T17:36:54  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
406 2018-11-22T17:37:33  *** spinza has quit IRC
407 2018-11-22T17:41:47  *** JackH has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
408 2018-11-22T17:42:02  *** queip has quit IRC
409 2018-11-22T17:44:39  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
410 2018-11-22T17:47:39  <luke-jr> cjd: developers don't decide consensus rule changes in the first place ;)
411 2018-11-22T17:48:12  <cjd> I know, I just couldn't resist making a Federal Reserve Act joke
412 2018-11-22T17:49:25  *** gelmutshmidt has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
413 2018-11-22T17:49:52  <sipa> cjd: long time no see here, i think we met in 2011 or 2012 at a bitcoin conference
414 2018-11-22T17:50:35  <cjd> Yes, it should be 2012, you remember my presentation...  I've been waiting these past 6 years for Lightning Network :)
415 2018-11-22T17:50:52  <sipa> london?
416 2018-11-22T17:50:55  <cjd> Yes sir
417 2018-11-22T17:51:19  <sipa> i remember you gave a talk, i can't remember the contents after 6 years :)
418 2018-11-22T17:51:30  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
419 2018-11-22T17:51:55  <cjd> Well, it doesn't matter too much because the idea has developed quite a bit in the mean time...
420 2018-11-22T17:52:06  <cjd> More recent version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uQRg_giihI
421 2018-11-22T17:53:54  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
422 2018-11-22T18:06:31  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
423 2018-11-22T18:09:15  *** promag has quit IRC
424 2018-11-22T18:09:38  *** fabianfabian has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
425 2018-11-22T18:14:26  *** phwalkr has quit IRC
426 2018-11-22T18:15:00  *** phwalkr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
427 2018-11-22T18:19:01  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
428 2018-11-22T18:20:07  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
429 2018-11-22T18:32:58  *** shesek has quit IRC
430 2018-11-22T18:33:48  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
431 2018-11-22T18:39:55  *** dviola has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
432 2018-11-22T18:40:08  *** dviola has quit IRC
433 2018-11-22T18:41:02  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
434 2018-11-22T18:41:03  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #14747: build: Drop AC_CHECK_DECLS for unused __builtin_clz (master...builtin-clz) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14747
435 2018-11-22T18:41:03  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
436 2018-11-22T18:42:01  *** queip has quit IRC
437 2018-11-22T18:42:09  *** dviola has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
438 2018-11-22T18:50:10  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
439 2018-11-22T19:00:24  <meshcollider> Oh, no meeting, ok
440 2018-11-22T19:03:04  *** oneark has quit IRC
441 2018-11-22T19:06:57  <sipa> meshcollider: the turkey gods must be satisfied
442 2018-11-22T19:09:07  <arubi> what about turpubkeys?
443 2018-11-22T19:22:54  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
444 2018-11-22T19:22:57  <wumpus> heh
445 2018-11-22T19:27:11  *** timothy has quit IRC
446 2018-11-22T19:33:13  *** rhavar has quit IRC
447 2018-11-22T19:34:25  *** stasbar has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
448 2018-11-22T19:40:49  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
449 2018-11-22T19:40:49  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] jl2012 opened pull request #14786: Skip redundant OP_CODESEPARATOR scan (master...skip_codeseparator) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14786
450 2018-11-22T19:40:49  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
451 2018-11-22T19:41:59  *** queip has quit IRC
452 2018-11-22T19:46:46  *** stasbar has quit IRC
453 2018-11-22T19:47:42  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
454 2018-11-22T20:03:36  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
455 2018-11-22T20:03:36  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] merland opened pull request #14787: Replace old instructions with links to official docs (master...issue14639) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14787
456 2018-11-22T20:03:36  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
457 2018-11-22T20:08:54  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
458 2018-11-22T20:08:55  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] ken2812221 opened pull request #14788: tests: Possible fix the permission error when the tests open the cookie file (master...fix-win-test-perm-deny) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14788
459 2018-11-22T20:08:55  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
460 2018-11-22T20:14:23  *** Emcy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
461 2018-11-22T20:28:32  *** Emcy has quit IRC
462 2018-11-22T20:29:51  *** Emcy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
463 2018-11-22T20:33:09  *** kmels has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
464 2018-11-22T20:43:34  *** Emcy_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
465 2018-11-22T20:45:53  *** fabianfabian has quit IRC
466 2018-11-22T20:47:04  *** Emcy has quit IRC
467 2018-11-22T20:47:22  *** phwalkr has quit IRC
468 2018-11-22T20:48:46  *** Emcy_ has quit IRC
469 2018-11-22T21:06:31  *** rhavar has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
470 2018-11-22T21:13:48  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
471 2018-11-22T21:13:48  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #14789: qa: Run feature_block tests on p2p and rpc interface (master...Mf1811-qaBlockRpc) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14789
472 2018-11-22T21:13:48  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
473 2018-11-22T21:15:47  *** ken2812221_ has quit IRC
474 2018-11-22T21:33:05  *** phwalkr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
475 2018-11-22T21:33:25  *** fabianfabian has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
476 2018-11-22T21:46:16  *** fabianfabian has quit IRC
477 2018-11-22T21:48:16  *** phwalkr has quit IRC
478 2018-11-22T21:59:43  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
479 2018-11-22T21:59:43  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] kristapsk opened pull request #14790: Tests: Allow running rpc_bind.py --nonloopback test without IPv6 (master...testrpcbind) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14790
480 2018-11-22T21:59:43  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
481 2018-11-22T22:13:30  *** spinza has quit IRC
482 2018-11-22T22:15:55  *** owowo has quit IRC
483 2018-11-22T22:21:01  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
484 2018-11-22T22:21:08  *** owowo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
485 2018-11-22T22:22:07  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
486 2018-11-22T22:31:35  *** Guyver2 has quit IRC
487 2018-11-22T22:34:10  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
488 2018-11-22T22:36:02  *** harrymm has quit IRC
489 2018-11-22T22:41:59  *** queip has quit IRC
490 2018-11-22T22:49:33  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
491 2018-11-22T22:53:02  *** dviola has quit IRC
492 2018-11-22T23:09:47  *** nullptr| has quit IRC
493 2018-11-22T23:10:05  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
494 2018-11-22T23:11:46  *** nullptr| has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
495 2018-11-22T23:17:23  *** gelmutshmidt has quit IRC
496 2018-11-22T23:20:30  *** CodeBlue1776 has quit IRC
497 2018-11-22T23:21:23  *** CodeBlue1776 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
498 2018-11-22T23:31:26  *** promag has quit IRC
499 2018-11-22T23:42:02  *** queip has quit IRC
500 2018-11-22T23:49:15  *** shesek has quit IRC
501 2018-11-22T23:49:42  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
502 2018-11-22T23:50:18  *** Emcy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
503 2018-11-22T23:50:59  *** shesek has quit IRC
504 2018-11-22T23:51:11  *** queip has joined #bitcoin-core-dev