1 2018-11-30T00:00:27  <gmaxwell> gleb: yes, wumpus.. though the reliable way to get in the list is to talk in the meetings.
  2 2018-11-30T00:00:30  <gmaxwell> :)
  3 2018-11-30T00:00:51  <gmaxwell> kinda circular, but I built the list originally based on who was talking in the meetings.
  4 2018-11-30T00:02:23  <gleb> gmaxwell: When I made it to the meeting at 10.55 today, I saw the last message and was excited for the Dandelion discussion but then...
  5 2018-11-30T00:02:38  <gleb> 11.55*, whatever
  6 2018-11-30T00:07:24  *** dviola has quit IRC
  7 2018-11-30T00:07:24  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  8 2018-11-30T00:08:02  <meshcollider> gleb: there was no dandelion discussion, that was a last-5-minutes joke :p
  9 2018-11-30T00:08:31  <meshcollider> But the list does need an update, I have more names on the one I use for the wallet meeting
 10 2018-11-30T00:08:49  <meshcollider> I'll send it to wumpus in PM to avoid pinging everyone
 11 2018-11-30T00:09:37  <gleb> meshcollider: I know it was a joke, I wish there was a discussion though :)
 12 2018-11-30T00:10:45  <meshcollider> Use steves new proposed topic tag then :D
 13 2018-11-30T00:13:09  <gleb> I better recall all the related challenges and potential solutions first... I'm wondering whether kanzure recorded the discussion in Tokyo :P
 14 2018-11-30T00:14:36  <gleb> meshcollider: I don't recall it being thoroughly discussed in ml or anywhere else where I can read it, but let me know if I'm wrong :)
 15 2018-11-30T00:15:13  <sipa> yeah, a summary of the issues discussed in tokyo would be great
 16 2018-11-30T00:17:25  *** shesek has quit IRC
 17 2018-11-30T00:21:34  <jnewbery> https://diyhpl.us/wiki/transcripts/bitcoin-core-dev-tech/
 18 2018-11-30T00:21:45  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 19 2018-11-30T00:21:45  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 20 2018-11-30T00:23:25  <kanzure> dandelion was discussed.. but not in the group. so i wasn't there.
 21 2018-11-30T00:24:14  <kanzure> it was one of the smaller meeting rooms with like only 5 chairs
 22 2018-11-30T00:26:58  *** shesek has quit IRC
 23 2018-11-30T00:28:08  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 24 2018-11-30T00:30:26  *** shesek has quit IRC
 25 2018-11-30T00:31:07  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 26 2018-11-30T00:39:03  <Chris_Stewart_5> Yes, a lot of the discussion was around avoiding mempool duplication / segregating a mempool for dandelion
 27 2018-11-30T00:39:27  <Chris_Stewart_5> and privacy vulnerabilities that can be exposed by relay policies with your mempool
 28 2018-11-30T00:40:59  *** _cryptodesktop_i has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 29 2018-11-30T00:41:43  <sipa> plus bandwidth protection
 30 2018-11-30T00:41:56  <sipa> and especially the combination with unconfirmed dependencies is tricky
 31 2018-11-30T00:42:41  <Chris_Stewart_5> I believe sdaftuar has a write up of this some where...
 32 2018-11-30T00:45:21  *** shesek has quit IRC
 33 2018-11-30T00:46:03  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 34 2018-11-30T00:49:14  <Chris_Stewart_5> maybe not -- at least i can't dig it up.
 35 2018-11-30T00:51:09  *** blackbear01 has quit IRC
 36 2018-11-30T00:54:27  *** shesek has quit IRC
 37 2018-11-30T00:55:34  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 38 2018-11-30T00:55:34  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 39 2018-11-30T00:56:56  <Chris_Stewart_5> if anyone wants to take a stab at answering this loaded question ;) ttps://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/81503/what-is-the-tradeoff-between-privacy-and-implementation-complexity-of-dandelion
 40 2018-11-30T00:57:32  <Murch> you're missing an h there. ;)
 41 2018-11-30T00:57:36  *** shesek has quit IRC
 42 2018-11-30T01:00:01  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 43 2018-11-30T01:01:19  *** grubles has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 44 2018-11-30T01:01:22  <Murch> gmaxwell: Want to take that one? 0:-)
 45 2018-11-30T01:02:18  * sipa would like to see sdaftuar answer that
 46 2018-11-30T01:02:44  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 47 2018-11-30T01:03:10  <sipa> i don't remember all the problems
 48 2018-11-30T01:03:19  <sipa> and suggested solutions
 49 2018-11-30T01:03:46  *** shesek has quit IRC
 50 2018-11-30T01:04:17  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 51 2018-11-30T01:04:17  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 52 2018-11-30T01:05:06  <Chris_Stewart_5> +1, or MarcoFalke
 53 2018-11-30T01:05:07  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 54 2018-11-30T01:05:07  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] kallewoof opened pull request #14847: refactor: SHA256Autodetect dead stores (master...20181129-sha256autodetect-deadstores) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14847
 55 2018-11-30T01:05:07  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 56 2018-11-30T01:05:38  <Chris_Stewart_5> since I believe he has the current implmentation in #13947
 57 2018-11-30T01:05:42  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13947 | Dandelion transaction relay (BIP 156) by MarcoFalke · Pull Request #13947 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
 58 2018-11-30T01:05:45  <sdaftuar> oh man
 59 2018-11-30T01:06:23  <sdaftuar> "what is the hold up with implementing Dandelion in Bitcoin Core" <-- definitely a loaded question
 60 2018-11-30T01:06:36  <sdaftuar> but sure i'll take a stab at it
 61 2018-11-30T01:06:49  <sipa> yeah, the answer to that part is "it's not done" :)
 62 2018-11-30T01:08:55  *** zallarak has quit IRC
 63 2018-11-30T01:09:54  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 64 2018-11-30T01:14:36  *** schmidty has quit IRC
 65 2018-11-30T01:15:10  *** _cryptodesktop_i has quit IRC
 66 2018-11-30T01:16:33  *** shesek has quit IRC
 67 2018-11-30T01:18:25  *** fanquake has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 68 2018-11-30T01:19:25  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 69 2018-11-30T01:32:24  *** shesek has quit IRC
 70 2018-11-30T01:36:36  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 71 2018-11-30T01:39:30  *** shesek has quit IRC
 72 2018-11-30T01:41:11  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 73 2018-11-30T01:41:11  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 74 2018-11-30T01:45:48  *** arubi_ has quit IRC
 75 2018-11-30T01:45:50  *** shesek has quit IRC
 76 2018-11-30T01:46:15  *** arubi has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 77 2018-11-30T01:50:07  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 78 2018-11-30T01:50:34  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
 79 2018-11-30T01:58:57  *** shesek has quit IRC
 80 2018-11-30T01:59:21  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 81 2018-11-30T01:59:21  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 82 2018-11-30T02:02:42  <sdaftuar> sipa: done
 83 2018-11-30T02:12:44  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 84 2018-11-30T02:15:53  *** shesek has quit IRC
 85 2018-11-30T02:16:59  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 86 2018-11-30T02:17:23  *** schmidty has quit IRC
 87 2018-11-30T02:29:22  *** phwalkr has quit IRC
 88 2018-11-30T02:29:38  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 89 2018-11-30T02:34:17  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 90 2018-11-30T02:34:17  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] kallewoof closed pull request #14492: autoconf: add 'test' alias for 'tests' to configure (master...ac-test-arg-alias) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14492
 91 2018-11-30T02:34:17  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 92 2018-11-30T02:34:54  *** schmidty has quit IRC
 93 2018-11-30T02:36:31  <kallewoof> wumpus / fanquake: #13258 has a lot of utACKs (5+, with most of them on latest commit id). Good to merge? I guess a tACK would be nice though..
 94 2018-11-30T02:36:33  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13258 | uint256: Remove unnecessary crypto/common.h dependency by kallewoof · Pull Request #13258 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
 95 2018-11-30T03:03:36  *** dxu_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 96 2018-11-30T03:09:57  <phantomcircuit> sdaftuar, "it's not done yet cause you haven't finished it, get working!"
 97 2018-11-30T03:10:21  <gwillen> has it ever been considered to do something about the "CCoinsView viewDummy;" pattern?
 98 2018-11-30T03:10:29  <gwillen> it's kind of gross and should really be doing something RAII, it seems like
 99 2018-11-30T03:12:39  <sipa> gwillen: suggestions welcome :)
100 2018-11-30T03:15:30  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
101 2018-11-30T03:37:01  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
102 2018-11-30T03:38:08  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
103 2018-11-30T03:44:37  *** hebasto_ has quit IRC
104 2018-11-30T03:44:59  *** hebasto_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
105 2018-11-30T03:54:35  *** dqx has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
106 2018-11-30T03:55:21  *** chenpo has quit IRC
107 2018-11-30T03:55:51  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
108 2018-11-30T04:00:32  *** chenpo has quit IRC
109 2018-11-30T04:10:53  *** booyah has quit IRC
110 2018-11-30T04:12:04  *** booyah has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
111 2018-11-30T04:19:08  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
112 2018-11-30T04:19:10  *** Murch has quit IRC
113 2018-11-30T04:21:12  *** chenpo has quit IRC
114 2018-11-30T04:23:19  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
115 2018-11-30T04:31:49  *** michaelsdunn1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
116 2018-11-30T04:35:59  *** michaelsdunn1 has quit IRC
117 2018-11-30T04:37:07  *** chenpo has quit IRC
118 2018-11-30T04:37:33  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
119 2018-11-30T04:42:00  <gwillen> sipa: hmmm, ok, I'll have to see what I can come up with :-)
120 2018-11-30T04:45:43  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
121 2018-11-30T04:47:59  *** Eagle[TM] has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
122 2018-11-30T04:48:55  *** schmidty_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
123 2018-11-30T04:49:32  *** EagleTM has quit IRC
124 2018-11-30T04:50:24  *** schmidty has quit IRC
125 2018-11-30T04:53:07  *** schmidty_ has quit IRC
126 2018-11-30T04:56:57  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
127 2018-11-30T05:25:12  *** chenpo has quit IRC
128 2018-11-30T05:33:53  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
129 2018-11-30T05:38:57  *** chenpo has quit IRC
130 2018-11-30T05:42:31  <phantomcircuit> when running the raii tests
131 2018-11-30T05:42:46  <phantomcircuit> Test setup error: no test cases matching filter or all test cases were disabled
132 2018-11-30T05:42:52  <phantomcircuit> any ideas?
133 2018-11-30T05:42:56  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
134 2018-11-30T05:46:23  *** chenpo has quit IRC
135 2018-11-30T05:46:32  <sipa> what is your command line?
136 2018-11-30T05:53:17  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
137 2018-11-30T06:00:15  <phantomcircuit> sipa, just make check
138 2018-11-30T06:00:27  <sipa> huh
139 2018-11-30T06:00:40  <sipa> are those tests dependent on some compile flag?
140 2018-11-30T06:25:44  *** hebasto_ has quit IRC
141 2018-11-30T06:26:30  *** hebasto has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
142 2018-11-30T06:44:36  *** Lauda has quit IRC
143 2018-11-30T06:45:23  *** Lauda has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
144 2018-11-30T06:46:28  *** hebasto_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
145 2018-11-30T06:46:32  *** hebasto has quit IRC
146 2018-11-30T06:58:10  *** hashist has quit IRC
147 2018-11-30T07:01:13  *** hashist has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
148 2018-11-30T07:03:22  *** Zenton has quit IRC
149 2018-11-30T07:05:35  *** sakalli_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
150 2018-11-30T07:08:03  *** sakalli_ has quit IRC
151 2018-11-30T07:10:06  *** warren has quit IRC
152 2018-11-30T07:11:13  *** warren has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
153 2018-11-30T07:11:24  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
154 2018-11-30T07:11:25  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] kallewoof closed pull request #14847: refactor: SHA256AutoDetect dead stores (master...20181129-sha256autodetect-deadstores) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14847
155 2018-11-30T07:11:25  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
156 2018-11-30T07:11:40  <phantomcircuit> sipa, i didn't think so
157 2018-11-30T07:12:20  <kallewoof> they're conditional for EVENT_SET_MEM_FUNCTIONS_IMPLEMENTED
158 2018-11-30T07:13:00  <kallewoof> which is defined to be def'd if the event_set_mem_functions() function is available
159 2018-11-30T07:13:02  <kallewoof> which it sometimes isn't
160 2018-11-30T07:13:14  <kallewoof> phantomcircuit: ^
161 2018-11-30T07:13:39  <phantomcircuit> kallewoof, huh
162 2018-11-30T07:14:16  <kallewoof> https://github.com/kallewoof/bitcoin/commit/95f97f4b94b9d534cf61c3c82ff728eff00423e5
163 2018-11-30T07:14:29  <kallewoof> meant https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/95f97f4b94b9d534cf61c3c82ff728eff00423e5
164 2018-11-30T07:14:58  <phantomcircuit> oh i see
165 2018-11-30T07:15:12  <kallewoof> Issue is https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/9493
166 2018-11-30T07:19:28  *** Eagle[TM] has quit IRC
167 2018-11-30T07:19:35  *** indistylo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
168 2018-11-30T07:28:08  <phantomcircuit> kallewoof, yeah that broke the tests when it's not there lol
169 2018-11-30T07:28:21  <phantomcircuit> which i guess is sort of better?
170 2018-11-30T07:28:51  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
171 2018-11-30T07:28:58  <kallewoof> phantomcircuit: I'm a bit confused. Are you getting an error from just typing "make check"?
172 2018-11-30T07:29:38  <phantomcircuit> kallewoof, yes, it's complaining about there being no tests in the test
173 2018-11-30T07:30:01  <phantomcircuit> kallewoof, it's cause the test is being run by ./src/test/test_bitcoin
174 2018-11-30T07:30:06  <phantomcircuit> but isn't actually there
175 2018-11-30T07:30:13  <sipa> we should just ignore that error
176 2018-11-30T07:30:16  <sipa> if possihle
177 2018-11-30T07:31:22  <kallewoof> huh, i see it now
178 2018-11-30T07:31:23  <phantomcircuit> the test file should just be removed by the autoconf stuff
179 2018-11-30T07:31:33  <phantomcircuit> when EVENT_SET_MEM_FUNCTIONS_IMPLEMENTED isn't defined
180 2018-11-30T07:31:35  <phantomcircuit> but like
181 2018-11-30T07:31:40  <phantomcircuit> autoconf magic so i cant help
182 2018-11-30T07:32:20  <sipa> how can it delete a file?
183 2018-11-30T07:32:29  <sipa> it shoulrn't modify your sourcr code
184 2018-11-30T07:32:40  <phantomcircuit> sipa, autoconf can remove it from the make file
185 2018-11-30T07:33:22  *** promag has quit IRC
186 2018-11-30T07:39:02  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
187 2018-11-30T07:40:08  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
188 2018-11-30T07:43:06  *** chenpo has quit IRC
189 2018-11-30T07:46:23  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
190 2018-11-30T07:54:10  *** chenpo has quit IRC
191 2018-11-30T07:58:48  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
192 2018-11-30T08:02:35  *** Murch has quit IRC
193 2018-11-30T08:05:47  *** setpill has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
194 2018-11-30T08:10:56  *** chenpo has quit IRC
195 2018-11-30T08:11:23  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
196 2018-11-30T08:11:31  *** chenpo has quit IRC
197 2018-11-30T08:17:08  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
198 2018-11-30T08:23:54  *** chenpo has quit IRC
199 2018-11-30T08:24:26  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
200 2018-11-30T08:26:57  *** chenpo has quit IRC
201 2018-11-30T08:27:46  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
202 2018-11-30T08:33:12  *** chenpo has quit IRC
203 2018-11-30T08:33:43  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
204 2018-11-30T08:33:52  *** hebasto_ has quit IRC
205 2018-11-30T08:37:22  *** Goldman6021 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
206 2018-11-30T08:37:49  <kallewoof> phantomcircuit: maybe a test in configure.ac around line 1101 for EVENT_SET_MEM_FUNCTIONS_IMPLEMENTED and then use the results of that in Makefile.am to conditionally add raii test cpp file.
207 2018-11-30T08:37:53  *** Goldman6021 has quit IRC
208 2018-11-30T08:38:44  *** chenpo has quit IRC
209 2018-11-30T08:42:39  *** indistylo has quit IRC
210 2018-11-30T08:52:58  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
211 2018-11-30T08:54:31  *** chenpo has quit IRC
212 2018-11-30T08:55:07  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
213 2018-11-30T08:59:27  *** chenpo has quit IRC
214 2018-11-30T09:14:52  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
215 2018-11-30T09:15:19  *** chenpo has quit IRC
216 2018-11-30T09:15:56  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
217 2018-11-30T09:17:17  *** chenpo has quit IRC
218 2018-11-30T09:18:07  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
219 2018-11-30T09:18:21  <e4xit> ~
220 2018-11-30T09:18:23  <e4xit> \]
221 2018-11-30T09:18:25  <e4xit> '
222 2018-11-30T09:19:10  <sipa> it's not working
223 2018-11-30T09:29:54  *** JackH has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
224 2018-11-30T09:35:06  *** phwalkr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
225 2018-11-30T09:37:10  *** Zenton has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
226 2018-11-30T09:37:45  *** shesek has quit IRC
227 2018-11-30T09:38:11  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
228 2018-11-30T09:38:11  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
229 2018-11-30T09:38:15  *** timothy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
230 2018-11-30T10:09:41  *** spinza has quit IRC
231 2018-11-30T10:15:52  *** hashist has left #bitcoin-core-dev
232 2018-11-30T10:17:51  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
233 2018-11-30T10:21:43  <provoostenator> luke-jr: we could keep the more abstract variable name, but just explain in the help that that is what it _currently_ does
234 2018-11-30T10:24:49  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
235 2018-11-30T10:36:45  *** hebasto has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
236 2018-11-30T10:39:48  *** echeveria has quit IRC
237 2018-11-30T10:43:21  <fanquake> kallewoof thanks
238 2018-11-30T10:44:31  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
239 2018-11-30T10:44:31  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake closed pull request #14846: Docs: Adds development guidelines about Scripts shebang to developer-notes.md. (master...add_scripts_development_guidelines) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14846
240 2018-11-30T10:44:31  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
241 2018-11-30T10:50:01  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
242 2018-11-30T10:58:05  *** indistylo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
243 2018-11-30T10:58:53  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
244 2018-11-30T10:58:53  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] Sjors closed pull request #13937: Track best-possible-headers (TheBlueMatt) (master...2018/08/best-header-tracking) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13937
245 2018-11-30T10:58:53  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
246 2018-11-30T11:11:14  <fanquake> hebasto I rebooted that test, failure looks unrelated
247 2018-11-30T11:11:37  <hebasto> fanquake: thanks
248 2018-11-30T11:12:45  <fanquake> hebasto Also, apologies for not getting to some of your PRs, like #13998. I will get to them eventually.
249 2018-11-30T11:12:47  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13998 | Scripts and tools: gitian-build.py improvements and corrections by hebasto · Pull Request #13998 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
250 2018-11-30T11:14:45  <hebasto> fanquake: thank you. I understand the "reviewer bottleneck" of developing process :)
251 2018-11-30T11:15:09  *** schmidty has quit IRC
252 2018-11-30T11:15:43  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
253 2018-11-30T11:15:43  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
254 2018-11-30T11:27:34  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
255 2018-11-30T11:30:29  *** schmidty has quit IRC
256 2018-11-30T11:34:47  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
257 2018-11-30T11:35:17  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
258 2018-11-30T11:38:47  *** shesek has quit IRC
259 2018-11-30T11:39:39  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
260 2018-11-30T11:40:42  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
261 2018-11-30T11:40:42  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] Sjors closed pull request #13470: WIP [bench] CCoinsView(Cache): measure various scenarios (master...2018/06/bench_db_cache) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13470
262 2018-11-30T11:40:42  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
263 2018-11-30T11:43:01  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
264 2018-11-30T11:44:08  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
265 2018-11-30T11:44:36  <provoostenator> Topic suggestion for tonights wallet discussion: #12833 (I'd love to get that over with)
266 2018-11-30T11:44:39  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/12833 | [qt] move QSettings to bitcoin_rw.conf where possible by Sjors · Pull Request #12833 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
267 2018-11-30T11:44:49  *** chenpo has quit IRC
268 2018-11-30T11:45:02  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
269 2018-11-30T11:45:21  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
270 2018-11-30T11:46:08  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
271 2018-11-30T11:46:35  <provoostenator> (oops, I meant the upstream #11082)
272 2018-11-30T11:46:37  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/11082 | Add new bitcoin_rw.conf file that is used for settings modified by this software itself by luke-jr · Pull Request #11082 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
273 2018-11-30T11:47:46  <provoostenator> #13676 is a documentation change, hopefully read for a final blessing?
274 2018-11-30T11:47:49  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13676 | Explain that mempool memory is added to -dbcache by Sjors · Pull Request #13676 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
275 2018-11-30T11:49:54  *** chenpo has quit IRC
276 2018-11-30T11:53:43  *** Alirezakaj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
277 2018-11-30T11:55:39  *** Alirezakaj has quit IRC
278 2018-11-30T11:58:53  *** shesek has quit IRC
279 2018-11-30T11:59:29  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
280 2018-11-30T11:59:29  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
281 2018-11-30T12:02:52  *** EagleTM has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
282 2018-11-30T12:27:03  <provoostenator> Any thoughts on how to add wallet specific configuration? Right now all bitcoind wallet related configs seem to apply to all wallets.
283 2018-11-30T12:29:30  <provoostenator> Context: WIP for ##hwi to add a -signer config where an external script / RPC can be found that can sign a transaction. But I think it makes sense for preferences like RBF and spendzeroconfchange too.
284 2018-11-30T12:31:10  <provoostenator> Another approach could be store these preferences in the wallet instead of passing them to bitcoind, similar to setwalletflag in #13756
285 2018-11-30T12:31:14  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13756 | wallet: "avoid_reuse" wallet flag for improved privacy by kallewoof · Pull Request #13756 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
286 2018-11-30T12:46:01  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
287 2018-11-30T12:49:32  *** promag has quit IRC
288 2018-11-30T13:00:20  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
289 2018-11-30T13:03:35  *** shesek has quit IRC
290 2018-11-30T13:05:38  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
291 2018-11-30T13:17:24  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
292 2018-11-30T13:32:16  *** ken2812221_ has quit IRC
293 2018-11-30T13:35:58  *** indistylo has quit IRC
294 2018-11-30T13:44:25  *** shesek has quit IRC
295 2018-11-30T13:45:35  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
296 2018-11-30T13:45:37  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
297 2018-11-30T13:52:10  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
298 2018-11-30T13:52:11  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] cyounkins-bot opened pull request #14848: Fix broken Gmane URLs (master...fix-gmane-urls) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14848
299 2018-11-30T13:52:11  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
300 2018-11-30T14:04:33  *** setpill has quit IRC
301 2018-11-30T14:08:18  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
302 2018-11-30T14:08:58  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
303 2018-11-30T14:08:58  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake opened pull request #14849: [wip] depends: qt 5.9.7 (master...qt-5-9-7) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14849
304 2018-11-30T14:08:58  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
305 2018-11-30T14:11:14  *** chenpo has quit IRC
306 2018-11-30T14:14:54  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
307 2018-11-30T14:16:39  *** shesek has quit IRC
308 2018-11-30T14:17:15  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
309 2018-11-30T14:17:15  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
310 2018-11-30T14:20:49  *** shesek has quit IRC
311 2018-11-30T14:22:19  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
312 2018-11-30T14:22:19  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
313 2018-11-30T14:22:24  *** brianhoffman has quit IRC
314 2018-11-30T14:22:28  *** brianhoffman_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
315 2018-11-30T14:26:04  *** chenpo has quit IRC
316 2018-11-30T14:26:45  *** cubancorona has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
317 2018-11-30T14:28:43  *** Guyver2 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
318 2018-11-30T14:30:38  *** kexkey has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
319 2018-11-30T14:30:41  *** shesek has quit IRC
320 2018-11-30T14:31:17  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
321 2018-11-30T14:31:17  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
322 2018-11-30T14:33:58  *** brianhoffman has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
323 2018-11-30T14:37:01  *** brianhoffman_ has quit IRC
324 2018-11-30T14:37:57  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
325 2018-11-30T14:38:46  <achow101> is there a wallet meeting today?
326 2018-11-30T14:38:54  *** shesek has quit IRC
327 2018-11-30T14:39:29  <promag> provoostenator: I guess the most reasonable option is to save in the wallet itself. are there cons?
328 2018-11-30T14:39:36  <promag> achow101: I think so
329 2018-11-30T14:39:48  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
330 2018-11-30T14:39:48  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
331 2018-11-30T14:40:08  *** brianhoffman_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
332 2018-11-30T14:42:20  *** brianhoffman has quit IRC
333 2018-11-30T14:42:20  *** brianhoffman_ is now known as brianhoffman
334 2018-11-30T14:47:34  *** fanquake has quit IRC
335 2018-11-30T14:48:08  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
336 2018-11-30T14:49:29  <provoostenator> promag: I tend to agree. Can't think of cons, but I haven't look into what it takes to add a new string metadata entry to a wallet.
337 2018-11-30T14:49:29  *** shesek has quit IRC
338 2018-11-30T14:49:47  *** chenpo has quit IRC
339 2018-11-30T14:50:21  <hebasto> promag: agree about wallet options.
340 2018-11-30T14:50:27  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
341 2018-11-30T14:50:27  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
342 2018-11-30T14:56:20  *** promag has quit IRC
343 2018-11-30T14:57:32  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
344 2018-11-30T15:12:18  <jnewbery> provoostenator: I tried to classify wallet options in #13044 and propose a plan for how they should be handled in future.
345 2018-11-30T15:12:19  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13044 | [RFC] Long term plan for wallet command-line args · Issue #13044 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
346 2018-11-30T15:12:39  <jnewbery> Please comment there if you have any better suggestions
347 2018-11-30T15:12:58  <provoostenator> jnewbery: awesome, I'll study that
348 2018-11-30T15:14:15  *** shesek has quit IRC
349 2018-11-30T15:15:24  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
350 2018-11-30T15:15:30  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
351 2018-11-30T15:20:35  *** rex4539 has quit IRC
352 2018-11-30T15:30:07  *** chenpo has quit IRC
353 2018-11-30T15:30:36  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
354 2018-11-30T15:31:59  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
355 2018-11-30T15:32:00  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/60b20c869f8d...74254fea1ef0
356 2018-11-30T15:32:00  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 4aabadb James O'Beirne: tests: have combine_logs default to most recent test dir
357 2018-11-30T15:32:01  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 74254fe MarcoFalke: Merge #14683: tests: better combine_logs.py behavior...
358 2018-11-30T15:32:01  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
359 2018-11-30T15:32:38  *** cubancorona has quit IRC
360 2018-11-30T15:33:10  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
361 2018-11-30T15:33:10  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #14683: tests: better combine_logs.py behavior (master...2018-11-better-cons-log) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14683
362 2018-11-30T15:33:10  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
363 2018-11-30T15:35:12  *** chenpo has quit IRC
364 2018-11-30T15:37:43  *** nkjack has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
365 2018-11-30T15:39:49  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
366 2018-11-30T15:39:50  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 9 new commits to 0.17: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/9f556622c57d...d8bc0ce1da1c
367 2018-11-30T15:39:50  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/0.17 df5131b fanquake: gui: explicitly disable "Dark Mode" appearance on macOS...
368 2018-11-30T15:39:51  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/0.17 de5e48a Luke Dashjr: Bugfix: RPC: Add address_type named param for createmultisig...
369 2018-11-30T15:39:51  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/0.17 5782fdc Gregory Sanders: Throw error if CPubKey is invalid during PSBT keypath serialization...
370 2018-11-30T15:39:52  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
371 2018-11-30T15:46:28  *** JackH has quit IRC
372 2018-11-30T15:51:10  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
373 2018-11-30T15:51:10  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 3 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/74254fea1ef0...13a7454fbdac
374 2018-11-30T15:51:11  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master b06483c Gregory Sanders: Remove stale comment in CalculateMaximumSignedInputSize
375 2018-11-30T15:51:11  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 0fb2e69 Gregory Sanders: CreateTransaction: Assume minimum p2sh-p2wpkh spend size for unknown change
376 2018-11-30T15:51:12  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 13a7454 MarcoFalke: Merge #14380: fix assert crash when specified change output spend size is unknown...
377 2018-11-30T15:51:12  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
378 2018-11-30T15:52:03  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
379 2018-11-30T15:52:04  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #14380: fix assert crash when specified change output spend size is unknown (master...unknown_change_size) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14380
380 2018-11-30T15:52:04  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
381 2018-11-30T15:52:34  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
382 2018-11-30T16:02:30  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
383 2018-11-30T16:07:39  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
384 2018-11-30T16:07:40  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] instagibbs opened pull request #14851: [backport] fix assert crash when specified change output spend size is unknown (0.17...change_crash_backport) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14851
385 2018-11-30T16:07:40  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
386 2018-11-30T16:08:51  *** rex4539 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
387 2018-11-30T16:15:57  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
388 2018-11-30T16:24:42  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
389 2018-11-30T16:24:43  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/13a7454fbdac...81bd349c9c8d
390 2018-11-30T16:24:43  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master c1825b9 John Newbery: [tests] Add wallet_balance.py...
391 2018-11-30T16:24:44  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 81bd349 MarcoFalke: Merge #14845: [tests] Add wallet_balance.py...
392 2018-11-30T16:24:44  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
393 2018-11-30T16:26:07  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
394 2018-11-30T16:26:07  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #14845: [tests] Add wallet_balance.py (master...balance_tests) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14845
395 2018-11-30T16:26:07  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
396 2018-11-30T16:26:52  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
397 2018-11-30T16:26:52  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #14852: 0.17 backport: [tests] Add wallet_balance.py (0.17...Mf1811-walletBalanceTestBackport) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14852
398 2018-11-30T16:26:52  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
399 2018-11-30T16:36:21  *** zallarak has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
400 2018-11-30T16:43:00  *** cubancorona has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
401 2018-11-30T16:46:06  *** Tralfaz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
402 2018-11-30T16:50:43  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
403 2018-11-30T16:50:43  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #14852: 0.17 backport: [tests] Add wallet_balance.py (0.17...Mf1811-walletBalanceTestBackport) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14852
404 2018-11-30T16:50:43  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
405 2018-11-30T16:54:30  *** Zenton has quit IRC
406 2018-11-30T17:08:38  *** Tralfaz has quit IRC
407 2018-11-30T17:10:24  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
408 2018-11-30T17:10:26  *** shesek has quit IRC
409 2018-11-30T17:11:01  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
410 2018-11-30T17:14:40  *** mr_paz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
411 2018-11-30T17:16:54  *** Tralfaz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
412 2018-11-30T17:21:26  *** Murch has quit IRC
413 2018-11-30T17:21:57  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
414 2018-11-30T17:24:55  *** rhavar has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
415 2018-11-30T17:25:46  *** Murch has quit IRC
416 2018-11-30T17:29:51  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
417 2018-11-30T17:35:28  *** JackH has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
418 2018-11-30T17:36:08  *** Victorsueca has quit IRC
419 2018-11-30T17:37:27  *** Victorsueca has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
420 2018-11-30T17:40:01  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
421 2018-11-30T17:41:19  *** Bullit has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
422 2018-11-30T17:42:38  *** luke-jr has quit IRC
423 2018-11-30T17:42:39  *** Bullitje has quit IRC
424 2018-11-30T17:49:45  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
425 2018-11-30T17:49:46  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/81bd349c9c8d...011c42c5bd17
426 2018-11-30T17:49:46  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master bf2e010 Karl-Johan Alm: uint256: Remove unnecessary crypto/common.h use
427 2018-11-30T17:49:47  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 011c42c Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #13258: uint256: Remove unnecessary crypto/common.h dependency...
428 2018-11-30T17:49:47  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
429 2018-11-30T17:50:07  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
430 2018-11-30T17:50:07  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj closed pull request #13258: uint256: Remove unnecessary crypto/common.h dependency (master...uint256-no-crypto-alt) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13258
431 2018-11-30T17:50:07  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
432 2018-11-30T17:52:43  *** shesek has quit IRC
433 2018-11-30T17:53:43  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
434 2018-11-30T17:53:43  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
435 2018-11-30T17:56:00  *** shesek has quit IRC
436 2018-11-30T17:56:49  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
437 2018-11-30T17:57:45  *** luke-jr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
438 2018-11-30T18:11:59  *** timothy has quit IRC
439 2018-11-30T18:12:24  *** EagleTM has quit IRC
440 2018-11-30T18:13:51  *** Tralfaz has quit IRC
441 2018-11-30T18:19:52  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
442 2018-11-30T18:27:06  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
443 2018-11-30T18:27:39  *** echonaut17 has quit IRC
444 2018-11-30T18:27:54  *** echonaut has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
445 2018-11-30T18:31:00  <dongcarl> What qualifies a PR to be high priority for review?
446 2018-11-30T18:31:43  <sipa> dongcarl: nominating it during the weekly meeting
447 2018-11-30T18:31:44  <jamesob> If it's blocking continuing progress on something; 1 high-prio PR per contributor.
448 2018-11-30T18:32:14  <dongcarl> Okay I see
449 2018-11-30T18:32:55  <dongcarl> Btw no one got around to doing libevent right? I know strateman did poll but no libevent?
450 2018-11-30T18:33:03  <jamesob> it seems like in practice it's sort of a formalized review beg, though :)
451 2018-11-30T18:33:24  <dongcarl> “Formalized review beg” lol
452 2018-11-30T18:33:27  <jamesob> poll() is still in progress - needs testing and review on the finalized code. I think that PR is still in a bit of flux
453 2018-11-30T18:34:24  <dongcarl> Okay, I might rebase cfields’ libevent PR
454 2018-11-30T18:34:34  *** shesek has quit IRC
455 2018-11-30T18:34:39  *** Murch has quit IRC
456 2018-11-30T18:35:40  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
457 2018-11-30T18:38:21  *** Zenton has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
458 2018-11-30T18:38:48  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
459 2018-11-30T18:43:08  <luke-jr> [18:33:03] <jamesob> it seems like in practice it's sort of a formalized review beg, though ☺ <-- what else would you expect?
460 2018-11-30T18:43:52  <sipa> an informed review beg? :p
461 2018-11-30T18:47:06  *** Tralfaz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
462 2018-11-30T18:53:11  *** marpme has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
463 2018-11-30T18:53:13  *** cabrasm has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
464 2018-11-30T19:00:16  <provoostenator> Wallet meeting?
465 2018-11-30T19:01:04  <sipa> no, we had one last week
466 2018-11-30T19:01:17  <meshcollider> I don't think we did sipa
467 2018-11-30T19:01:28  <meshcollider> Last week was Thanksgiving
468 2018-11-30T19:01:41  <provoostenator> I also thought we did one two weeks ago...
469 2018-11-30T19:01:51  *** Murch has quit IRC
470 2018-11-30T19:01:54  <sipa> oh!
471 2018-11-30T19:01:59  <meshcollider> I have a repeating event on my calendar :p
472 2018-11-30T19:02:02  <sipa> indeed, my mind was clouded by turkey
473 2018-11-30T19:02:02  *** CodeBlue1776 has quit IRC
474 2018-11-30T19:02:17  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
475 2018-11-30T19:02:18  <provoostenator> http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/log-2018-11-16.html#l-376
476 2018-11-30T19:02:48  <sipa> #startmeeting
477 2018-11-30T19:02:48  <lightningbot> Meeting started Fri Nov 30 19:02:48 2018 UTC.  The chair is sipa. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
478 2018-11-30T19:02:48  <lightningbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
479 2018-11-30T19:02:54  <sipa> topics? :)
480 2018-11-30T19:03:12  *** CodeBlue1776 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
481 2018-11-30T19:03:33  <provoostenator> Two...
482 2018-11-30T19:04:02  <provoostenator> Topic suggestion: wallet specific configuration (cc jnewbery, has a ticket)
483 2018-11-30T19:04:16  <provoostenator> Topic suggestion: rw_config progress
484 2018-11-30T19:04:28  <sipa> #topic wallet specific configuration
485 2018-11-30T19:04:42  <meshcollider> #bitcoin-core-dev Wallet Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob ken281221 ryanofsky gleb
486 2018-11-30T19:04:44  <promag> dongcarl: I'd say that a PR that improves the project health can be in HP too
487 2018-11-30T19:04:50  <kanzure> hi.
488 2018-11-30T19:04:51  <promag> hi
489 2018-11-30T19:05:01  <provoostenator> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13044
490 2018-11-30T19:05:19  <sipa> #13044
491 2018-11-30T19:05:20  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13044 | [RFC] Long term plan for wallet command-line args · Issue #13044 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
492 2018-11-30T19:05:42  <sipa> actually i'm a bit busy right now; meshcollider, want to lead the meeting?
493 2018-11-30T19:05:58  <provoostenator> Is a lit of command-line arguments. It makes sense to me to migrate some of that into wallet settings (as suggested there too)
494 2018-11-30T19:06:06  <meshcollider> Sure, does it work for me if you are the chair though
495 2018-11-30T19:06:18  <sipa> #endmeeting
496 2018-11-30T19:06:18  <lightningbot> Meeting ended Fri Nov 30 19:06:18 2018 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
497 2018-11-30T19:06:18  <lightningbot> Minutes:        http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2018/bitcoin-core-dev.2018-11-30-19.02.html
498 2018-11-30T19:06:18  <lightningbot> Minutes (text): http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2018/bitcoin-core-dev.2018-11-30-19.02.txt
499 2018-11-30T19:06:18  <lightningbot> Log:            http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2018/bitcoin-core-dev.2018-11-30-19.02.log.html
500 2018-11-30T19:06:29  <meshcollider> #startmeeting
501 2018-11-30T19:06:29  <lightningbot> Meeting started Fri Nov 30 19:06:29 2018 UTC.  The chair is meshcollider. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
502 2018-11-30T19:06:29  <lightningbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
503 2018-11-30T19:06:30  <sipa> go ahead :)
504 2018-11-30T19:06:40  <kanzure> hi.
505 2018-11-30T19:06:43  <provoostenator> hi
506 2018-11-30T19:06:50  <promag> hi, again
507 2018-11-30T19:07:12  <meshcollider> #topic wallet specific configuration
508 2018-11-30T19:08:00  <provoostenator> (to resume from above) some of these settings are booleans which can be built on top of the flag setter/getter added in #13756
509 2018-11-30T19:08:05  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13756 | wallet: "avoid_reuse" wallet flag for improved privacy by kallewoof · Pull Request #13756 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
510 2018-11-30T19:09:19  <provoostenator> Other things are strings, so would require a little more work, a new RPC method similar to setwalletflag (or we rename it).
511 2018-11-30T19:10:30  <meshcollider> jnewbery's issue is #13044 right
512 2018-11-30T19:10:32  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13044 | [RFC] Long term plan for wallet command-line args · Issue #13044 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
513 2018-11-30T19:10:33  <gmaxwell> Sometimes things that are booleans eventually get more settings, avoid reuse, case in point, is likely to evolve into a treshold of how much extra you're willing to pay to avoid reuse.
514 2018-11-30T19:11:10  <provoostenator> Which suggests we should rename setwalletflag to something more generic like setwalletconfig?
515 2018-11-30T19:13:03  <provoostenator> sipa: does your wallet overhaul ambition include completely changing the way data is stored in it, or can we just add this type of setting data without getting in the way of the descriptor refactor?
516 2018-11-30T19:14:00  <meshcollider> I believe the plan is just to slowly migrate the actual keys and scripts at the moment, no change to the rest
517 2018-11-30T19:15:09  <meshcollider> Perhaps this config change should be taken out into its own PR though if it's going to become more independent
518 2018-11-30T19:16:02  <provoostenator> Or we change it later, but before the next release.
519 2018-11-30T19:16:11  <promag> could start to add support for per-wallet options (which take the global option value) - which affects RPC and UI - then discuss how to load/store them?
520 2018-11-30T19:16:13  <provoostenator> Though that's always scary
521 2018-11-30T19:16:34  <sipa> provoostenator: i have no intention of touching anything but keys/scripts
522 2018-11-30T19:17:16  <provoostenator> promag: storing the settings in the wallet should be great for GUI development, way less tedious than dealing with gArgs
523 2018-11-30T19:17:45  <promag> dumb question: do old versions destroy unknown records in wallets?
524 2018-11-30T19:17:46  <provoostenator> We just need a generic way to store a map of settings.
525 2018-11-30T19:18:03  <provoostenator> Not sure, but you can always bump the wallet version to prevent that AFAIK.
526 2018-11-30T19:19:13  <sipa> promag: no
527 2018-11-30T19:19:36  <provoostenator> How old wallets deal with new payloads is the kind of thing we can test with #12134 (shameless plug).
528 2018-11-30T19:19:40  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/12134 | Build previous releases and run functional tests by Sjors · Pull Request #12134 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
529 2018-11-30T19:19:48  <provoostenator> *old clients
530 2018-11-30T19:21:08  <provoostenator> I might at some point volunteer to write this generic settings stuff, but feel free to beat me to it.
531 2018-11-30T19:21:44  <meshcollider> Sounds good
532 2018-11-30T19:21:53  <meshcollider> Ok next topic then?
533 2018-11-30T19:21:58  <provoostenator> But I think it's the cleanest way to add information about hardware wallets to specific wallets.
534 2018-11-30T19:21:59  *** Tralfaz has quit IRC
535 2018-11-30T19:22:14  *** Tralfaz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
536 2018-11-30T19:22:45  <achow101> i think jonasschnelli added a bit field of features supported with the privkey disabled stuff, so we could have the per wallet options already
537 2018-11-30T19:23:24  <provoostenator> achow101 correct, and 13756 ^ adds avoid_reuse as another flag, but flags can only be boolean.
538 2018-11-30T19:24:01  <provoostenator> In addition that PR adds getters and setters for these flags.
539 2018-11-30T19:24:27  <promag> #13756
540 2018-11-30T19:24:30  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13756 | wallet: "avoid_reuse" wallet flag for improved privacy by kallewoof · Pull Request #13756 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
541 2018-11-30T19:25:01  <provoostenator> (next topic works for me)
542 2018-11-30T19:25:18  <achow101> related to that, we should make the address type and change type a wallet specific setting
543 2018-11-30T19:25:32  <achow101> but that doesn't work well as a boolean, so it would need it's own field
544 2018-11-30T19:25:47  <provoostenator> achow101: indeed, plus this whole list: #13044
545 2018-11-30T19:25:48  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13044 | [RFC] Long term plan for wallet command-line args · Issue #13044 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
546 2018-11-30T19:26:09  <meshcollider> Yeah John's issue covers that
547 2018-11-30T19:26:11  <provoostenator> Yes, now you're repeating the entire thing above :-)
548 2018-11-30T19:26:17  *** Tralfaz has quit IRC
549 2018-11-30T19:26:21  <achow101> ah, there's an issue tracking this
550 2018-11-30T19:26:23  <achow101> cool
551 2018-11-30T19:26:23  <meshcollider> Ok let's move on
552 2018-11-30T19:26:25  <meshcollider> #topic rw_config progress (provoostenator)
553 2018-11-30T19:26:55  <provoostenator> #11082
554 2018-11-30T19:26:58  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/11082 | Add new bitcoin_rw.conf file that is used for settings modified by this software itself by luke-jr · Pull Request #11082 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
555 2018-11-30T19:27:23  <provoostenator> This is great. I build some QT stuff on top of it, which makes me reluctant to touch any settings related UI until that's merged.
556 2018-11-30T19:28:56  <provoostenator> Maybe more people can review it before hopefully a final rebase?
557 2018-11-30T19:30:11  *** Tralfaz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
558 2018-11-30T19:30:29  <provoostenator> In ancient version of this PR luke-jr added a whole bunch of settings from Knots along with this. That was too much at once, but the idea of making it easier to add more settings to the GUI is certainly appealing.
559 2018-11-30T19:30:49  <promag> provoostenator: probably rebasing first is better?
560 2018-11-30T19:31:05  <promag> provoostenator: but I'll take a look too
561 2018-11-30T19:31:08  <provoostenator> Well, he already did that two weeks ago.
562 2018-11-30T19:31:29  <meshcollider> This isn't wallet specific, but I'll take a look too yep
563 2018-11-30T19:31:42  <achow101> topic suggestion: external signers api (provoostenator's idea mentioned earlier)
564 2018-11-30T19:32:02  <provoostenator> True, though I'd say 99% of GUI users are using it as a wallet, and it's blocking wallet stuff.
565 2018-11-30T19:33:04  <meshcollider> Perhaps we can add it to high priority once Luke's getbalance stuff is gone :)
566 2018-11-30T19:33:25  <meshcollider> #topic externals signers API
567 2018-11-30T19:33:34  <provoostenator> I wrote a document to describe what hardware wallet signing RPC calls could look like, what the hardware script should do (mostly achow101's HWI already does), and how that all ties together: https://github.com/Sjors/bitcoin/blob/2018/11/rpc-signer/doc/external-signer.md
568 2018-11-30T19:33:52  <provoostenator> And when I say "hardware" I mean any program that can sign things.
569 2018-11-30T19:34:23  <provoostenator> So could also be a remote multisig service that sends you a bunch of text messages with a cool down period. But local hardware is the easiest.
570 2018-11-30T19:34:39  <achow101> if we were to include hwi now, the commands used would have to have a bunch of flags
571 2018-11-30T19:35:21  <provoostenator> The way I see it we wouldn't include HWI in Core, at least not yet. The user would be expected to download HWI or alternative on their own.
572 2018-11-30T19:35:41  <achow101> so some genralized api using descriptors would be useful, especially for having other external signers other than hwi. so someone could write their own program for their hardware device drivers and not have to repliacte all of the same options
573 2018-11-30T19:36:28  <achow101> the only problem i see is that a descriptor requires knowledge of keys, but you may not have knowledge of keys to begin with to get the descriptor
574 2018-11-30T19:36:48  <provoostenator> I introduced the concept of a pseudo-descriptor (see "Signer API") to get around that.
575 2018-11-30T19:37:19  <provoostenator> E.g. wpkh(00000000/84h/1h/0h/0/*) means "gimme all the receive keys"
576 2018-11-30T19:37:42  <provoostenator> The answer to which would be an actual descriptor, or an array of descriptors if the final derivation is hardened.
577 2018-11-30T19:38:07  <sipa> why is it not an actual descriptor?
578 2018-11-30T19:38:13  <sipa> (only half following)
579 2018-11-30T19:38:20  <provoostenator> The flow is as follows:
580 2018-11-30T19:38:21  <achow101> sipa: you don't have the keys yet, you are trying to get them
581 2018-11-30T19:38:34  <provoostenator> Wallet asks driver for a list of devices, and their master fingerprin
582 2018-11-30T19:38:59  <provoostenator> Wallet asks driver for keys given a master fingerprint and derivation hints
583 2018-11-30T19:39:00  <sipa> the wallet should just ask the driver for a descriptor for its receive addresses?
584 2018-11-30T19:39:03  <meshcollider> So basically it is a descriptor with a placeholder key which gets replaced?
585 2018-11-30T19:39:07  <sipa> why does that need to look like a descriptor
586 2018-11-30T19:39:38  *** Tralfaz has quit IRC
587 2018-11-30T19:39:39  <provoostenator> It also needs to ask for change addresses.
588 2018-11-30T19:39:46  <provoostenator> What it needs depends on the wallet.
589 2018-11-30T19:39:51  <meshcollider> Is it just to specify the format?
590 2018-11-30T19:39:53  <provoostenator> So a descriptor keeps it generic.
591 2018-11-30T19:40:15  <sipa> i think my question is: should it treat HW devices/drivers that deal with arbitrary key trees, and the wallet decides which keys to use for what
592 2018-11-30T19:40:25  <sipa> or is it the driver that decides which keys to use for what
593 2018-11-30T19:40:31  <provoostenator> I was thinking both.
594 2018-11-30T19:40:45  <sipa> that seems like the worst of both worlds :)
595 2018-11-30T19:40:46  <provoostenator> By default we ask for a standard BIP44/49/84 path
596 2018-11-30T19:41:05  <provoostenator> But the driver can tell us, via enumerate (the first thing we call), that the device insists on a different structure.
597 2018-11-30T19:41:13  *** shesek has quit IRC
598 2018-11-30T19:41:20  <provoostenator> But I agree this needs more thought.
599 2018-11-30T19:41:49  <sipa> yeah, ok, you can see it as a 'hint' from the wallet "hey this key path would seem nice to me, agree?"
600 2018-11-30T19:41:54  <provoostenator> We could also, like sipa suggests, just require that the driver tells us what the receive and change trees are.
601 2018-11-30T19:41:55  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
602 2018-11-30T19:42:35  <provoostenator> But I prefer the hint option, because for example the user may have already set changetype and receivetype for a reason.
603 2018-11-30T19:42:52  <provoostenator> Whereas the driver might default to something lame backwards compatible like p2sh wrapped segwit.
604 2018-11-30T19:43:17  <sipa> that makes sense
605 2018-11-30T19:43:41  *** Tralfaz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
606 2018-11-30T19:43:54  <provoostenator> Also, I wonder if the concept of "change chain" and "receive chain" is abstract enough to allow for more fancy things. For multisig it should be.
607 2018-11-30T19:44:49  <provoostenator> We probably need some way for the driver to communicate capabilities.
608 2018-11-30T19:45:37  *** marpme has quit IRC
609 2018-11-30T19:45:37  <provoostenator> Which again could look like descriptors for lack anything else, e.g. to indicate which address types and whether multisig is supported.
610 2018-11-30T19:45:41  <achow101> add a new command "getfeatures"?
611 2018-11-30T19:46:02  <provoostenator> achow101: or just spit it out as part of the enumerate command, but yes.
612 2018-11-30T19:49:12  <meshcollider> Alright, any other topics?
613 2018-11-30T19:50:05  <provoostenator> sipa asked for volunteers write tests for #14565
614 2018-11-30T19:50:08  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14565 | Overhaul importmulti logic by sipa · Pull Request #14565 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
615 2018-11-30T19:50:53  <provoostenator> (just repeating that here for the log)
616 2018-11-30T19:51:34  <provoostenator> There's about a dozen PR's built on top, including my (pre)WIP RPC stuff.
617 2018-11-30T19:52:24  <meshcollider> Yeah I have one built on that too
618 2018-11-30T19:52:39  <meshcollider> Maybe I'll write the tests to speed things up
619 2018-11-30T19:52:49  <meshcollider> Alright I guess that's it then :)
620 2018-11-30T19:52:53  <meshcollider> #endmeeting
621 2018-11-30T19:52:53  <lightningbot> Meeting ended Fri Nov 30 19:52:53 2018 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
622 2018-11-30T19:52:53  <lightningbot> Minutes:        http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2018/bitcoin-core-dev.2018-11-30-19.06.html
623 2018-11-30T19:52:53  <lightningbot> Minutes (text): http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2018/bitcoin-core-dev.2018-11-30-19.06.txt
624 2018-11-30T19:52:53  <lightningbot> Log:            http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2018/bitcoin-core-dev.2018-11-30-19.06.log.html
625 2018-11-30T19:53:20  <meshcollider> See you in another 2 weeks
626 2018-11-30T19:56:50  *** promag has quit IRC
627 2018-11-30T20:00:00  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
628 2018-11-30T20:00:07  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
629 2018-11-30T20:00:32  *** schmidty has quit IRC
630 2018-11-30T20:00:56  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
631 2018-11-30T20:01:47  *** shesek has quit IRC
632 2018-11-30T20:02:35  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
633 2018-11-30T20:02:35  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
634 2018-11-30T20:05:14  *** schmidty_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
635 2018-11-30T20:05:40  *** schmidty has quit IRC
636 2018-11-30T20:05:59  <provoostenator> Definitately good we have this seperate wallet meeting now, otherwise we would have hijacked the whole regular meeting :-)
637 2018-11-30T20:08:15  <achow101> would it be possible to change the meeting time?
638 2018-11-30T20:09:14  <achow101> push it back an hour?
639 2018-11-30T20:09:42  *** schmidty_ has quit IRC
640 2018-11-30T20:10:17  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
641 2018-11-30T20:10:17  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
642 2018-11-30T20:10:28  <jnewbery> The nice thing about having it at 7pm UTC is that it's the same time as the regular meeting
643 2018-11-30T20:13:16  *** shesek has quit IRC
644 2018-11-30T20:13:24  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
645 2018-11-30T20:13:41  *** schmidty has quit IRC
646 2018-11-30T20:13:42  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
647 2018-11-30T20:14:02  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
648 2018-11-30T20:14:03  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
649 2018-11-30T20:15:47  *** mr_paz has quit IRC
650 2018-11-30T20:15:47  *** shesek has quit IRC
651 2018-11-30T20:16:32  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
652 2018-11-30T20:18:39  *** schmidty has quit IRC
653 2018-11-30T20:19:11  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
654 2018-11-30T20:19:11  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
655 2018-11-30T20:20:30  *** shesek has quit IRC
656 2018-11-30T20:20:30  *** schmidty has quit IRC
657 2018-11-30T20:21:02  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
658 2018-11-30T20:21:03  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
659 2018-11-30T20:21:03  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
660 2018-11-30T20:24:58  *** owowo has quit IRC
661 2018-11-30T20:26:03  *** schmidty has quit IRC
662 2018-11-30T20:26:37  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
663 2018-11-30T20:26:50  *** shesek has quit IRC
664 2018-11-30T20:27:13  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
665 2018-11-30T20:27:13  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
666 2018-11-30T20:31:22  *** owowo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
667 2018-11-30T20:31:25  *** schmidty has quit IRC
668 2018-11-30T20:31:29  *** shesek has quit IRC
669 2018-11-30T20:31:53  *** schmidty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
670 2018-11-30T20:32:56  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
671 2018-11-30T20:33:30  *** mr_paz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
672 2018-11-30T20:35:23  *** schmidty has quit IRC
673 2018-11-30T21:02:57  *** cabrasm has quit IRC
674 2018-11-30T21:05:17  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
675 2018-11-30T21:05:52  *** promag has quit IRC
676 2018-11-30T21:07:44  *** hebasto has quit IRC
677 2018-11-30T21:10:18  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
678 2018-11-30T21:10:19  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 3 new commits to 0.17: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/252844329f17...924cf794e1f4
679 2018-11-30T21:10:19  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/0.17 53dcf2b Gregory Sanders: Remove stale comment in CalculateMaximumSignedInputSize
680 2018-11-30T21:10:19  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/0.17 2a5cc40 Gregory Sanders: CreateTransaction: Assume minimum p2sh-p2wpkh spend size for unknown change
681 2018-11-30T21:10:20  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/0.17 924cf79 MarcoFalke: Merge #14851: [backport] fix assert crash when specified change output spend size is unknown...
682 2018-11-30T21:10:20  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
683 2018-11-30T21:13:24  <meshcollider> MarcoFalke: #11551 is RTM
684 2018-11-30T21:13:26  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/11551 | Fix unsigned integer wrap-around in GetBlockProofEquivalentTime by practicalswift · Pull Request #11551 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
685 2018-11-30T21:24:02  *** mr_paz has quit IRC
686 2018-11-30T21:32:05  *** spinza has quit IRC
687 2018-11-30T21:35:08  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
688 2018-11-30T21:39:13  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
689 2018-11-30T21:43:35  *** mr_paz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
690 2018-11-30T21:54:24  *** Guyver2_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
691 2018-11-30T21:57:04  *** Guyver2 has quit IRC
692 2018-11-30T22:13:48  *** EagleTM has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
693 2018-11-30T22:18:40  *** ken2812221 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
694 2018-11-30T22:18:41  *** Victorsueca has quit IRC
695 2018-11-30T22:19:55  *** Victorsueca has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
696 2018-11-30T22:28:17  *** fanquake has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
697 2018-11-30T22:32:20  *** mr_paz has quit IRC
698 2018-11-30T22:32:29  *** spinza has quit IRC
699 2018-11-30T22:32:30  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
700 2018-11-30T22:32:56  *** ap4lmtree- has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
701 2018-11-30T22:33:47  *** ap4lmtree_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
702 2018-11-30T22:35:45  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
703 2018-11-30T22:36:00  *** ap4lmtree has quit IRC
704 2018-11-30T22:36:21  *** e4xit has quit IRC
705 2018-11-30T22:37:40  *** ap4lmtree- has quit IRC
706 2018-11-30T22:42:06  *** Guyver2_ has quit IRC
707 2018-11-30T22:45:38  *** EagleTM has quit IRC
708 2018-11-30T22:48:03  *** spinza has quit IRC
709 2018-11-30T22:51:14  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
710 2018-11-30T22:58:45  *** fanquake has quit IRC
711 2018-11-30T23:01:41  *** fanquake has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
712 2018-11-30T23:04:55  *** cubancorona has quit IRC
713 2018-11-30T23:05:11  *** cubancorona has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
714 2018-11-30T23:05:29  *** michaels_ has quit IRC
715 2018-11-30T23:05:57  *** rockhouse has quit IRC
716 2018-11-30T23:06:00  *** fanquake has quit IRC
717 2018-11-30T23:06:23  *** rockhouse has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
718 2018-11-30T23:07:16  *** fanquake has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
719 2018-11-30T23:11:14  *** dviola has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
720 2018-11-30T23:15:14  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
721 2018-11-30T23:18:55  *** ap4lmtree- has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
722 2018-11-30T23:20:55  *** ap4lmtree has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
723 2018-11-30T23:22:38  *** ap4lmtree_ has quit IRC
724 2018-11-30T23:23:12  *** ap4lmtree- has quit IRC
725 2018-11-30T23:31:41  *** promag has quit IRC
726 2018-11-30T23:36:01  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
727 2018-11-30T23:37:27  *** justan0theruser has quit IRC
728 2018-11-30T23:38:14  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
729 2018-11-30T23:38:52  *** ap4lmtree- has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
730 2018-11-30T23:41:27  *** ap4lmtree has quit IRC
731 2018-11-30T23:43:08  *** ap4lmtree- has quit IRC
732 2018-11-30T23:58:54  *** ap4lmtree has joined #bitcoin-core-dev