1 2019-01-03T00:01:44  *** ghost43 has quit IRC
  2 2019-01-03T00:03:59  *** ghost43 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  3 2019-01-03T00:05:34  *** EagleTM has quit IRC
  4 2019-01-03T00:26:04  <fanquake> Anyone have a PR for high-priority? Looking at bit empty at the moment -> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/projects/8
  5 2019-01-03T00:28:51  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
  6 2019-01-03T00:30:00  *** yusuf has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  7 2019-01-03T00:30:11  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  8 2019-01-03T00:30:30  <yusuf> hello
  9 2019-01-03T00:34:30  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 10 2019-01-03T00:41:28  *** yusuf has quit IRC
 11 2019-01-03T00:57:11  *** ossifrage has quit IRC
 12 2019-01-03T01:02:41  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 13 2019-01-03T01:03:00  *** ossifrage has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 14 2019-01-03T01:15:38  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 15 2019-01-03T01:16:57  *** spinza has quit IRC
 16 2019-01-03T01:34:48  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 17 2019-01-03T01:55:33  *** RATHARARE has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 18 2019-01-03T01:57:20  *** mistergold has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 19 2019-01-03T01:59:49  *** cluelessperson_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 20 2019-01-03T02:02:28  *** mistergold has quit IRC
 21 2019-01-03T02:09:04  *** mistergold has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 22 2019-01-03T02:12:11  *** RATHARARE has quit IRC
 23 2019-01-03T02:12:30  *** irc_viewer_test has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 24 2019-01-03T02:15:11  *** irc_viewer_test has quit IRC
 25 2019-01-03T02:22:10  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 26 2019-01-03T02:41:28  *** EagleTM has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 27 2019-01-03T03:04:46  *** ossifrage has quit IRC
 28 2019-01-03T03:08:44  *** EagleTM has quit IRC
 29 2019-01-03T03:41:03  *** cluelessperson_ has quit IRC
 30 2019-01-03T03:41:22  *** cluelessperson_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 31 2019-01-03T03:43:17  *** cluelessperson_ has quit IRC
 32 2019-01-03T03:44:42  *** cluelessperson has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 33 2019-01-03T03:56:15  *** bytting has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 34 2019-01-03T04:04:02  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
 35 2019-01-03T04:05:07  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 36 2019-01-03T04:09:24  *** tmc has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 37 2019-01-03T04:22:27  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 38 2019-01-03T04:25:15  <achow101> fanquake: #14491
 39 2019-01-03T04:25:19  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14491 | Allow descriptor imports with importmulti by MeshCollider · Pull Request #14491 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
 40 2019-01-03T04:25:55  <fanquake> achow101 done
 41 2019-01-03T04:26:38  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 42 2019-01-03T04:26:38  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] bytting opened pull request #15083: wallet: Fix a bug where memcmp takes a pointer address as second argument (master...20190103-fix-memcmp) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15083
 43 2019-01-03T04:26:38  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 44 2019-01-03T04:34:11  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 45 2019-01-03T04:38:52  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 46 2019-01-03T05:00:07  *** ossifrage has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 47 2019-01-03T05:09:39  *** bytting has quit IRC
 48 2019-01-03T05:42:09  *** ossifrage has quit IRC
 49 2019-01-03T05:42:36  *** ossifrage has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 50 2019-01-03T06:32:23  *** rex4539 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 51 2019-01-03T06:34:58  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 52 2019-01-03T06:39:13  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 53 2019-01-03T06:43:49  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 54 2019-01-03T06:43:50  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] benthecarman opened pull request #15084: gui: don't disable the sync overlay when wallet is disabled (master...sync_overlay_without_wallet) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15084
 55 2019-01-03T06:43:50  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 56 2019-01-03T06:50:36  *** rex4539 has quit IRC
 57 2019-01-03T07:06:52  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 58 2019-01-03T07:06:53  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] benthecarman opened pull request #15085: gui: Fix for Incorrect application name when passing -regtest (master...regest_window_name) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15085
 59 2019-01-03T07:06:53  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 60 2019-01-03T07:08:10  *** Initech has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 61 2019-01-03T07:10:14  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 62 2019-01-03T07:16:05  *** Initech has quit IRC
 63 2019-01-03T07:19:11  *** chenpo has quit IRC
 64 2019-01-03T07:21:29  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 65 2019-01-03T07:24:00  *** chenpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 66 2019-01-03T07:27:45  *** hebasto has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 67 2019-01-03T07:40:40  *** chenpo has quit IRC
 68 2019-01-03T07:43:55  *** fabianfabian has quit IRC
 69 2019-01-03T07:45:23  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 70 2019-01-03T07:45:23  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] benthecarman opened pull request #15086: rpc: Fixing logical error in ListTransactions (master...fix_logical_error_in_ListTransactions) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15086
 71 2019-01-03T07:45:23  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 72 2019-01-03T07:59:35  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 73 2019-01-03T07:59:35  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] benthecarman closed pull request #15086: rpc: Fixing logical error in ListTransactions (master...fix_logical_error_in_ListTransactions) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15086
 74 2019-01-03T07:59:35  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 75 2019-01-03T08:04:18  *** rex4539 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 76 2019-01-03T08:08:01  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
 77 2019-01-03T08:09:07  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 78 2019-01-03T08:17:23  *** ChA1NsAw has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 79 2019-01-03T08:35:47  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 80 2019-01-03T08:37:12  <fanquake> wumpus: when you have time this arvo; #15065, 15081 & 15038 should be mergable.
 81 2019-01-03T08:37:13  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15065 | 0.17: GUI Backports #14123 #14133 #14383 #14597 by promag · Pull Request #15065 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
 82 2019-01-03T08:39:19  *** aqquadro has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 83 2019-01-03T08:39:19  *** aqquadro has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 84 2019-01-03T08:40:17  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 85 2019-01-03T08:41:36  *** EagleTM has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 86 2019-01-03T08:51:20  *** jungly has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 87 2019-01-03T08:51:28  *** e4xit_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 88 2019-01-03T08:51:36  <wumpus> fanquake: thank you, will have a look
 89 2019-01-03T08:52:37  *** qu4ku has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 90 2019-01-03T08:53:43  *** e4xit has quit IRC
 91 2019-01-03T08:55:19  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 92 2019-01-03T08:55:20  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 9 new commits to 0.17: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/16521ce08676...5ff7b372cdbd
 93 2019-01-03T08:55:20  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/0.17 298dc15 João Barbosa: gui: Favor macOS show / hide action in dock menu...
 94 2019-01-03T08:55:21  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/0.17 d2ed162 Hennadii Stepanov: Clean systray icon menu for -disablewallet mode...
 95 2019-01-03T08:55:21  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/0.17 4d4bc37 Hennadii Stepanov: Remove obj_c for macOS Dock icon setting...
 96 2019-01-03T08:55:22  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 97 2019-01-03T08:57:56  <wumpus> fanquake: please approve #15081 it still shows as "fanquake requested changes"
 98 2019-01-03T08:57:57  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15081 | Doc: Update release notes for master through to 2019-01-01 by harding · Pull Request #15081 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
 99 2019-01-03T08:59:02  <fanquake> wumpus: sorry, should be fixed now I think.
100 2019-01-03T08:59:48  <wumpus> yep!
101 2019-01-03T09:03:10  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
102 2019-01-03T09:03:51  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
103 2019-01-03T09:08:06  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
104 2019-01-03T09:15:25  *** dermoth has quit IRC
105 2019-01-03T09:16:30  *** dermoth has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
106 2019-01-03T09:18:25  *** dermoth has quit IRC
107 2019-01-03T09:23:58  *** Zenton has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
108 2019-01-03T09:24:04  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
109 2019-01-03T09:24:04  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 3 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/fb52d0684e0f...031e3a32b245
110 2019-01-03T09:24:05  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 97fbe67 David A. Harding: Release notes: update notes through fb52d0684
111 2019-01-03T09:24:05  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master f3d7d75 David A. Harding: Release notes: integrate detached release notes
112 2019-01-03T09:24:06  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 031e3a3 Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #15081: Doc: Update release notes for master through to 2019-01-01...
113 2019-01-03T09:24:06  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
114 2019-01-03T09:24:53  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
115 2019-01-03T09:24:53  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj closed pull request #15081: Doc: Update release notes for master through to 2019-01-01 (master...2019-01-monthly-release-notes-update) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15081
116 2019-01-03T09:24:53  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
117 2019-01-03T09:28:59  *** setpill has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
118 2019-01-03T09:45:43  <hebasto> fanquake: hi, did your check macOS notifications after merging #15000?
119 2019-01-03T09:45:44  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15000 | qt: Fix broken notificator on GNOME by hebasto · Pull Request #15000 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
120 2019-01-03T09:49:11  <hebasto> *you
121 2019-01-03T09:54:28  <fanquake> hebasto I tested with #15007, but not with just master. Can have another look tonight.
122 2019-01-03T09:54:30  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15007 | qt: Notificator class refactoring by hebasto · Pull Request #15007 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
123 2019-01-03T10:09:08  *** elichai2 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
124 2019-01-03T10:09:20  *** e4xit_ has left #bitcoin-core-dev
125 2019-01-03T10:10:18  *** e4xit has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
126 2019-01-03T10:20:08  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
127 2019-01-03T10:24:40  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
128 2019-01-03T10:37:00  *** Murch has quit IRC
129 2019-01-03T10:42:08  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
130 2019-01-03T10:43:47  *** e4xit has quit IRC
131 2019-01-03T10:46:02  *** e4xit has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
132 2019-01-03T10:54:17  *** spinza has quit IRC
133 2019-01-03T10:57:58  *** jungly has quit IRC
134 2019-01-03T10:59:07  *** phyrexia has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
135 2019-01-03T11:01:41  *** jungly has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
136 2019-01-03T11:06:09  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
137 2019-01-03T11:17:08  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
138 2019-01-03T11:17:09  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MeshCollider opened pull request #15087: Error if rpcpassword contains hash in conf sections (master...201901_pass_hash_fix) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15087
139 2019-01-03T11:17:09  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
140 2019-01-03T11:30:21  *** qu4ku has quit IRC
141 2019-01-03T11:56:51  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
142 2019-01-03T11:56:51  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] cyberknight01 opened pull request #15088: Revert 1 master (master...revert-1-master) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15088
143 2019-01-03T11:56:51  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
144 2019-01-03T11:57:00  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
145 2019-01-03T11:57:00  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] cyberknight01 closed pull request #15088: Revert 1 master (master...revert-1-master) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15088
146 2019-01-03T11:57:00  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
147 2019-01-03T12:09:19  *** Murch has quit IRC
148 2019-01-03T12:11:57  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
149 2019-01-03T12:13:52  *** EagleTM has quit IRC
150 2019-01-03T12:17:54  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
151 2019-01-03T12:23:33  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
152 2019-01-03T12:40:02  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
153 2019-01-03T12:41:07  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
154 2019-01-03T13:20:40  *** rafalcpp has quit IRC
155 2019-01-03T13:20:45  <fanquake> Is there a meeting tonight?
156 2019-01-03T13:20:58  *** rafalcpp has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
157 2019-01-03T13:36:03  *** aqquadro has quit IRC
158 2019-01-03T13:42:19  *** dermoth has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
159 2019-01-03T13:43:42  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
160 2019-01-03T13:46:39  *** ExtraCrispy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
161 2019-01-03T13:54:04  <promag> fanquake: I have tested both versions: make and make deploy
162 2019-01-03T13:55:09  <promag> for high priority I'd like #14941 there
163 2019-01-03T13:55:10  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14941 | rpc: Make unloadwallet wait for complete wallet unload by promag · Pull Request #14941 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
164 2019-01-03T13:55:20  <promag> but can ask later in the meeting
165 2019-01-03T13:55:41  <fanquake> promag I've added it anyways
166 2019-01-03T13:55:45  <promag> reason: changes behavior and its for backport
167 2019-01-03T13:55:53  <promag> oh thanks!
168 2019-01-03T13:56:21  <fanquake> np. I think I'll miss the meeting anyways.
169 2019-01-03T14:06:54  <fanquake> If we run out of topics, I'd suggest discussing minimum Qt. Seems to be some consensus around 5.6 for 0.18.0, and I think that would be a good target.
170 2019-01-03T14:13:19  *** promag has quit IRC
171 2019-01-03T14:15:13  *** Guyver2 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
172 2019-01-03T14:26:32  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
173 2019-01-03T14:52:33  <wumpus> fanquake: yes, today there is a meeting
174 2019-01-03T14:59:52  *** promag has quit IRC
175 2019-01-03T15:14:43  *** aqquadro has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
176 2019-01-03T15:14:43  *** aqquadro has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
177 2019-01-03T15:17:51  *** michaelsdunn1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
178 2019-01-03T15:33:41  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
179 2019-01-03T15:33:42  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/031e3a32b245...d1effa11aded
180 2019-01-03T15:33:43  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 7514361 Hennadii Stepanov: Correct misleading "overridden options" label...
181 2019-01-03T15:33:43  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master d1effa1 Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #14375: qt: Correct misleading "overridden options" label...
182 2019-01-03T15:33:44  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
183 2019-01-03T15:34:15  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
184 2019-01-03T15:34:15  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj closed pull request #14375: qt: Correct misleading "overridden options" label (master...20181002-gui-overridden-options) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14375
185 2019-01-03T15:34:15  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
186 2019-01-03T15:37:14  *** ddustin has quit IRC
187 2019-01-03T15:37:50  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
188 2019-01-03T15:42:03  *** ddustin has quit IRC
189 2019-01-03T15:44:08  *** Murch has quit IRC
190 2019-01-03T15:44:11  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
191 2019-01-03T15:44:12  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/d1effa11aded...06fabfa2878e
192 2019-01-03T15:44:13  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 1db71d4 Graham Krizek: Add names to Travis jobs...
193 2019-01-03T15:44:13  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 06fabfa MarcoFalke: Merge #15020: Build: add names to Travis jobs...
194 2019-01-03T15:44:14  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
195 2019-01-03T15:44:48  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
196 2019-01-03T15:44:48  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #15020: Build: add names to Travis jobs (master...travis-job-names) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15020
197 2019-01-03T15:44:48  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
198 2019-01-03T16:01:35  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
199 2019-01-03T16:01:36  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/06fabfa2878e...1d73636fdf1e
200 2019-01-03T16:01:36  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 79f0a3f Hennadii Stepanov: Get more info about GUI-related issue on Linux
201 2019-01-03T16:01:37  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 1d73636 Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #15038: docs: Get more info about GUI-related issue on Linux...
202 2019-01-03T16:01:37  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
203 2019-01-03T16:02:09  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
204 2019-01-03T16:02:09  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj closed pull request #15038: docs: Get more info about GUI-related issue on Linux (master...20181226-issue-template-gui-linux) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15038
205 2019-01-03T16:02:09  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
206 2019-01-03T16:03:03  *** aqquadro has quit IRC
207 2019-01-03T16:05:21  *** aqquadro has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
208 2019-01-03T16:11:08  *** aqquadro has quit IRC
209 2019-01-03T16:11:57  *** aqquadro has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
210 2019-01-03T16:14:16  *** setpill has quit IRC
211 2019-01-03T16:19:38  *** aqquadro has quit IRC
212 2019-01-03T16:29:22  *** CodeBlue1776 has quit IRC
213 2019-01-03T16:30:07  *** CodeBlue1776 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
214 2019-01-03T16:32:31  *** timothy has quit IRC
215 2019-01-03T16:34:13  *** aqquadro has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
216 2019-01-03T16:34:13  *** aqquadro has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
217 2019-01-03T16:35:16  *** timothy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
218 2019-01-03T16:36:25  *** jarthur has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
219 2019-01-03T16:42:01  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
220 2019-01-03T16:43:07  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
221 2019-01-03T16:43:32  <dongcarl> If anyone's familiar with the qt side of things, I'd really appreciate some help here: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14856#issuecomment-451200652
222 2019-01-03T16:51:56  *** spinza has quit IRC
223 2019-01-03T16:56:30  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
224 2019-01-03T16:58:18  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
225 2019-01-03T16:58:18  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] DrahtBot closed pull request #12153: Avoid permanent cs_main lock in getblockheader (master...2018-01-getblockheader) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/12153
226 2019-01-03T16:58:18  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
227 2019-01-03T17:13:58  <wumpus> dongcarl: maybe ask ryanofsky he'll probably know the most about the interface:: stuff
228 2019-01-03T17:14:41  *** aqquadro has quit IRC
229 2019-01-03T17:16:05  *** aqquadro has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
230 2019-01-03T17:16:06  *** aqquadro has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
231 2019-01-03T17:19:36  <promag> MarcoFalke: maybe I should rebase #12151 to get a fresh travis build?
232 2019-01-03T17:19:38  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/12151 | rpc: Remove cs_main lock from blockToJSON and blockheaderToJSON by promag · Pull Request #12151 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
233 2019-01-03T17:22:13  <wumpus> promag: you want a fresh travis build? I can retrigger travis if you want
234 2019-01-03T17:22:26  <promag> but does it rebase with master?
235 2019-01-03T17:23:48  <wumpus> it should
236 2019-01-03T17:24:00  <promag> ok then!
237 2019-01-03T17:26:18  *** aqquadro has quit IRC
238 2019-01-03T17:30:20  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
239 2019-01-03T18:19:33  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
240 2019-01-03T18:20:21  *** jungly has quit IRC
241 2019-01-03T18:32:09  *** Zenton has quit IRC
242 2019-01-03T18:37:28  <moneyball> for today's meeting, there is one topic proposed ahead of time, which was discussed a bit after proposal, but achow101 may want to address further today: topic proposed by achow101: having users create their wallets instead of automatically creating a default wallet
243 2019-01-03T18:38:21  <sipa> I will probably miss the meeting
244 2019-01-03T18:51:23  *** Aaronvan_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
245 2019-01-03T18:53:51  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
246 2019-01-03T19:01:11  <jonasschnelli> hi
247 2019-01-03T19:01:17  <gleb> hi
248 2019-01-03T19:01:17  <achow101> hi
249 2019-01-03T19:01:34  <moneyball> hi
250 2019-01-03T19:01:41  <wumpus> hi
251 2019-01-03T19:01:48  <wumpus> #startmeeting
252 2019-01-03T19:01:48  <lightningbot> Meeting started Thu Jan  3 19:01:48 2019 UTC.  The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
253 2019-01-03T19:01:48  <lightningbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
254 2019-01-03T19:01:54  <moneyball> happy 10 year genesis block
255 2019-01-03T19:02:07  <meshcollider> hi
256 2019-01-03T19:02:07  <jonasschnelli> \o/
257 2019-01-03T19:02:17  <wumpus> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob ken281221 ryanofsky gleb
258 2019-01-03T19:02:29  <jamesob> hi
259 2019-01-03T19:02:32  <promag> hi
260 2019-01-03T19:02:35  <instagibbs> happy 10 years wumpus, who i assume is satoshi
261 2019-01-03T19:02:36  <wumpus> yes \o/
262 2019-01-03T19:02:45  <instagibbs> hi
263 2019-01-03T19:02:48  <wumpus> lol instagibbs
264 2019-01-03T19:04:11  <wumpus> #topic high priority for review
265 2019-01-03T19:05:33  <wumpus> #11082 #14491 #14941
266 2019-01-03T19:05:36  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/11082 | Add new bitcoin_rw.conf file that is used for settings modified by this software itself by luke-jr · Pull Request #11082 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
267 2019-01-03T19:05:39  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14491 | Allow descriptor imports with importmulti by MeshCollider · Pull Request #14491 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
268 2019-01-03T19:05:40  <wumpus> are the current PRs
269 2019-01-03T19:05:40  <phantomcircuit> hi
270 2019-01-03T19:05:41  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14941 | rpc: Make unloadwallet wait for complete wallet unload by promag · Pull Request #14941 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
271 2019-01-03T19:05:58  <wumpus> promag would like to add #14941
272 2019-01-03T19:06:00  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14941 | rpc: Make unloadwallet wait for complete wallet unload by promag · Pull Request #14941 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
273 2019-01-03T19:06:06  <wumpus> eh wait, that's already on there?
274 2019-01-03T19:06:09  <jamesob> can I nominate jimpo's BIP157/8-related PRs that've been hanging out for a while? maybe starting with #14111?
275 2019-01-03T19:06:11  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14111 | index: Create IndexRunner class for activing indexes. by jimpo · Pull Request #14111 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
276 2019-01-03T19:06:13  <promag> fanquake added
277 2019-01-03T19:06:42  <achow101> #15006
278 2019-01-03T19:06:43  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15006 | Add option to create an encrypted wallet by achow101 · Pull Request #15006 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
279 2019-01-03T19:07:02  *** Tralfaz has quit IRC
280 2019-01-03T19:07:24  <jamesob> also ryanofsky's next step in the process separation project, #14711
281 2019-01-03T19:07:26  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14711 | Remove uses of chainActive and mapBlockIndex in wallet code by ryanofsky · Pull Request #14711 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
282 2019-01-03T19:07:27  <achow101> I guess #14938 should go first as 15006 depends on it
283 2019-01-03T19:07:30  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14938 | Support creating an empty wallet by Sjors · Pull Request #14938 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
284 2019-01-03T19:09:17  <wumpus> #14938 first then?
285 2019-01-03T19:09:19  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14938 | Support creating an empty wallet by Sjors · Pull Request #14938 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
286 2019-01-03T19:09:19  <wumpus> right
287 2019-01-03T19:09:23  <jonasschnelli> yes
288 2019-01-03T19:10:29  <jamesob> oops I'm sorry -- that jimpo PR isn't critical path for BIP157; I meant #14085
289 2019-01-03T19:10:31  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14085 | index: Fix for indexers skipping genesis block. by jimpo · Pull Request #14085 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
290 2019-01-03T19:10:33  <wumpus> ok added the mentioned ones
291 2019-01-03T19:10:52  <wumpus> jamesob: ok, will replace it then
292 2019-01-03T19:11:05  <jamesob> wumpus: thanks. fwiw ultimately I'm after #14121, but that PR is a dep
293 2019-01-03T19:11:08  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14121 | Index for BIP 157 block filters by jimpo · Pull Request #14121 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
294 2019-01-03T19:11:42  <wumpus> right, better to put that one then, the idea of high priority for review is PRs that are dependencies of others
295 2019-01-03T19:12:50  <wumpus> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/projects/8
296 2019-01-03T19:13:12  <wumpus> #topic having users create their wallets instead of automatically creating a default wallet (achow101)
297 2019-01-03T19:13:40  <achow101> this was discussed briefly when I first mentioned it
298 2019-01-03T19:13:44  <jonasschnelli> I like the concept
299 2019-01-03T19:13:56  <achow101> the end goal is to make wallets that were "born encrypted"
300 2019-01-03T19:14:08  <luke-jr> I suspect it may be confusing to some users
301 2019-01-03T19:14:30  <wumpus> I think both should be possible
302 2019-01-03T19:14:37  <jonasschnelli> I don't think it confuses users... we could still trigger the "create" wallet process at first launch in the GUI
303 2019-01-03T19:15:09  <wumpus> ideally, if you want the default wallet, that's fine, if you want to create something customized and start with nothing, that should be possible
304 2019-01-03T19:15:43  <jonasschnelli> but that sounds after a lot of configuration options.. do you mean a -nodefaultwallet options?
305 2019-01-03T19:15:45  <wumpus> I think having to set an encryption key at first used has been argued against in the past though
306 2019-01-03T19:16:08  <achow101> My idea is to get rid of the default wallet entirely. I don't think there really should be a default wallet
307 2019-01-03T19:16:29  <meshcollider> Can't a default wallet setup box or something pop up like the datadir one on first launch
308 2019-01-03T19:16:39  <achow101> and having the default wallet with createwallet can be confusing. users may mistakenly send things to the default wallet when they meant to use some other wallet
309 2019-01-03T19:16:43  <wumpus> meshcollider: exactly; that could be skippable
310 2019-01-03T19:16:48  <jonasschnelli> I agree... wallets should probably created intentionally since its an important data file
311 2019-01-03T19:17:06  <gmaxwell> jonasschnelli: doing something automatically on first _launch_ would largely defeat the point.
312 2019-01-03T19:17:22  <gmaxwell> jonasschnelli: the behavior I've been recommending is triggering it when the user attempts to get an address.
313 2019-01-03T19:17:26  <jonasschnelli> gmaxwell: only in the GUI (wizzard) ....
314 2019-01-03T19:17:34  <wumpus> I think changing this is too late for 0.18
315 2019-01-03T19:17:38  <gmaxwell> jonasschnelli: yes, that still defeats the point.
316 2019-01-03T19:17:41  <jonasschnelli> though I'm not convince... only if we "confuse" users with removing the default wallet
317 2019-01-03T19:17:58  <achow101> gmaxwell: so I investigated the create wallet on use stuff before and I think it would be rather fragile or require a lot more refactoring
318 2019-01-03T19:18:12  <jonasschnelli> But yeah,.. I agree with you gmaxwell
319 2019-01-03T19:18:21  <gmaxwell> achow101: But do you not agree that it's the right behavior?
320 2019-01-03T19:18:34  <promag> gmaxwell: also for rpc clients?
321 2019-01-03T19:18:58  *** irc_viewer_test has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
322 2019-01-03T19:19:07  <achow101> gmaxwell: yes. but I think that having the user explicitly create the wallet is a suitable replacement too
323 2019-01-03T19:19:27  <gmaxwell> promag: I have less strong opinions on that, I could go either way.  The RPC can't prompt you to answer more questions (like encryption), while the gui can.
324 2019-01-03T19:19:57  <wumpus> but for RPC the client could use createwallet explicitly to create the first wallet
325 2019-01-03T19:19:58  <ryanofsky> Will add my +1 for Greg's idea. I think creating a default wallet when needed is more user friendly.
326 2019-01-03T19:20:03  <gmaxwell> achow101: what exactly does that mean?  do you mean getnewaddress should be missing from the UI otherwise, or it should silently fail?
327 2019-01-03T19:20:09  <promag> gmaxwell: I'd love to remove the implicit wallet endpoint
328 2019-01-03T19:20:43  <jonasschnelli> When the wallet is auto-creating when it's needed, there is (probably) no place for additional options
329 2019-01-03T19:20:46  <achow101> gmaxwell: i mean that getnewaddress would give you an error saying "do createwallet first"
330 2019-01-03T19:20:54  <gmaxwell> achow101: because if the GUI would offer the options but pop up a message, then that could simply start wallet creation: so I don't see where the additional refactoring comes in there for the gui.
331 2019-01-03T19:21:26  <wumpus> this is similar to say, SQL servers, they don't usually create a default database either but assume the client will create one
332 2019-01-03T19:21:50  <wumpus> for RPC that makes perfect sense, for the GUI, I don't know
333 2019-01-03T19:22:07  <promag> achow101: not only that imo, all wallet methods
334 2019-01-03T19:22:08  <achow101> gmaxwell: in the gui, i imagine it would be like the disablewallet ui but a button that says "click here to make a wallet"
335 2019-01-03T19:22:22  <gmaxwell> promag: if the endpoint is gone, then users will just get a command not found. We can do that, but kinda lugly.
336 2019-01-03T19:22:41  <jonasschnelli> I think the GUI with no wallet will require (decent) refactoring to show the receive tab in order to let the user click on "new address"
337 2019-01-03T19:22:41  *** hebasto has quit IRC
338 2019-01-03T19:22:50  <gmaxwell> achow101: If it's made conspicious enough, thats fine with me I suppose.
339 2019-01-03T19:23:07  <gmaxwell> We just need to be careful to not make the software unusable for new users.
340 2019-01-03T19:23:13  <wumpus> gmaxwell: that is an implementation detail depending on how it's handled, it could just as well return a message to create a wallet first
341 2019-01-03T19:23:28  <achow101> the point is that it's going to be totally obvious that you need to make a new wallet. there shouldn't be any magic in the background
342 2019-01-03T19:23:30  <gmaxwell> like they shouldn't have to dig through menus to make expected options appear or anything like that.
343 2019-01-03T19:23:34  <jonasschnelli> Why not do it like other wallets,... if the GUI detects no wallet, allow to load or create a wallet
344 2019-01-03T19:23:49  <wumpus> jonasschnelli: exactly
345 2019-01-03T19:23:58  <wumpus> that makes perfect sense for the GUI
346 2019-01-03T19:24:01  <gmaxwell> jonasschnelli: when?
347 2019-01-03T19:24:09  <wumpus> at start, when there's no wallet.dat
348 2019-01-03T19:24:12  <luke-jr> maybe after the first-launch screen it should open some new wallet wizard with a Skip button
349 2019-01-03T19:24:19  <jonasschnelli> When the GUI loads and no wallet has been detected (but was compiled with wallet support)
350 2019-01-03T19:24:22  <jonasschnelli> Ask: new / open
351 2019-01-03T19:24:24  <wumpus> and no -disablewallet or -nowallet or such was specified
352 2019-01-03T19:24:30  <jonasschnelli> yes
353 2019-01-03T19:24:36  <gmaxwell> The point of not creating the wallet on start is so that the wallet will not be created unencrypted, and also so that you don't end up with a lot of unusued wallet files laying around.
354 2019-01-03T19:24:47  <wumpus> gmaxwell: right
355 2019-01-03T19:24:58  <wumpus> that's one advantage of never creating wallet.dat without prompting
356 2019-01-03T19:25:05  <gmaxwell> And you don't prompt for an encrypted key at initial start because users will set something random forget it, then months later send funds to it.
357 2019-01-03T19:25:17  <achow101> gmaxwell: that would be part of the ui prompt
358 2019-01-03T19:25:28  <jonasschnelli> That is a critical point
359 2019-01-03T19:25:31  <achow101> gmaxwell: something like what electrum does on its first start
360 2019-01-03T19:25:38  <gmaxwell> (Electrum insututed a complicated UI flow that forces users to write down a recovery code to address that issue)
361 2019-01-03T19:25:44  <promag> gmaxwell: actually I'm working on "File -> Reopen Wallet -> ..." which requires saving a history.. if this is empty it could prompt the wizard
362 2019-01-03T19:26:20  <jonasschnelli> Electrum is too much handholding IMO
363 2019-01-03T19:26:51  <gmaxwell> Electrum's behavior was driven by massive amounts of funds loss that happened when prompting users for encryption keys months before using the wallet.
364 2019-01-03T19:27:05  *** Skirmant has quit IRC
365 2019-01-03T19:27:16  <wumpus> it'd be possible to skip wallet creation completely
366 2019-01-03T19:27:23  <jonasschnelli> That would speak for the create-on-first-new-address
367 2019-01-03T19:27:23  *** Skirmant has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
368 2019-01-03T19:27:35  <gmaxwell> jonasschnelli: or just having a clear create button.
369 2019-01-03T19:27:38  <achow101> as I said earlier, I think the ideal solution would be to just have a button in the main ui that says "click here to make a wallet"
370 2019-01-03T19:27:43  <gmaxwell> Or having error messages on use that tell you to create.
371 2019-01-03T19:28:00  <wumpus> yes that was suggested, show the GUI in zero-wallet mode and have a 'create wallet' mode
372 2019-01-03T19:28:01  <gmaxwell> Though if you are going to have an error message, it could just start the create dialog.
373 2019-01-03T19:28:13  <wumpus> button
374 2019-01-03T19:28:23  <luke-jr> use the webcam to make the user prove they wrote down the passphrase /s
375 2019-01-03T19:28:28  <gmaxwell> That sounds okay to me, the implementation just needs to be conspicious.
376 2019-01-03T19:28:33  <jonasschnelli> Ideally the GUI is completely usable (explore) without a wallet... and the wallet is created on first address
377 2019-01-03T19:28:35  <promag> regarding the -wallet arg, should it stay "load or create"?
378 2019-01-03T19:28:38  <wumpus> luke-jr: doesn't everyone have a sticker over those xD
379 2019-01-03T19:28:52  <gmaxwell> luke-jr: electrum disables copy/paste and then makes you reenter on another screen. less computer vision required. :P
380 2019-01-03T19:29:25  <gmaxwell> promag: probably load or create, maybe introduce a -walletfile that doesn't create?
381 2019-01-03T19:29:45  <gmaxwell> and consider depricating the create version later?
382 2019-01-03T19:30:10  <luke-jr> gmaxwell: I've always found that super annoying for network passwords (but haven't given it a lot of thought for wallet passphrases, or seeds) since it prevents password management
383 2019-01-03T19:30:10  <achow101> promag: imo it should just be a load option. no create
384 2019-01-03T19:30:38  <phantomcircuit> gmaxwell, i have so many completely empty wallet files backed up it's silly
385 2019-01-03T19:30:56  <achow101> promag: maybe even error when the wallet file can't be found to load
386 2019-01-03T19:31:18  <promag> achow101: maybe lazy creation - on actual usage?
387 2019-01-03T19:31:39  <wumpus> I think we're starting to go in circles
388 2019-01-03T19:31:51  <jonasschnelli> jup
389 2019-01-03T19:31:54  <wumpus> any other topics?
390 2019-01-03T19:32:11  <promag> anyway, too late for 0.18, and too many breaking changes
391 2019-01-03T19:32:37  <wumpus> yes, let's aim to have the creat-with-password RPC in 0.18, but don't change any defaults
392 2019-01-03T19:32:54  <jonasschnelli> ack
393 2019-01-03T19:34:06  <promag> I'd like some feedback here #14941, so far only ryanofsky reviewed
394 2019-01-03T19:34:08  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14941 | rpc: Make unloadwallet wait for complete wallet unload by promag · Pull Request #14941 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
395 2019-01-03T19:34:59  <wumpus> #action review #14941
396 2019-01-03T19:35:01  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14941 | rpc: Make unloadwallet wait for complete wallet unload by promag · Pull Request #14941 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
397 2019-01-03T19:36:15  *** irc_viewer_test has quit IRC
398 2019-01-03T19:36:15  <wumpus> ok if there's no other topics, let's close the meeting early
399 2019-01-03T19:36:18  <gmaxwell> achow101: error on failure is nice.
400 2019-01-03T19:37:02  <promag> o/
401 2019-01-03T19:37:39  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
402 2019-01-03T19:37:44  <wumpus> yes, having it wait for the unload before returning is certainly better conceptually, having it asynchronous only causes complexity
403 2019-01-03T19:38:21  <wumpus> (and indeed, leaves no way to return errors)
404 2019-01-03T19:39:03  <wumpus> #endmeeting
405 2019-01-03T19:39:03  <lightningbot> Meeting ended Thu Jan  3 19:39:03 2019 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
406 2019-01-03T19:39:03  <lightningbot> Minutes:        http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2019/bitcoin-core-dev.2019-01-03-19.01.html
407 2019-01-03T19:39:03  <lightningbot> Minutes (text): http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2019/bitcoin-core-dev.2019-01-03-19.01.txt
408 2019-01-03T19:39:03  <lightningbot> Log:            http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2019/bitcoin-core-dev.2019-01-03-19.01.log.html
409 2019-01-03T19:40:07  <luke-jr> O.o
410 2019-01-03T19:45:37  <wumpus> o.O?
411 2019-01-03T19:47:24  *** timothy has quit IRC
412 2019-01-03T19:47:45  *** irc_viewer_test1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
413 2019-01-03T19:48:19  *** irc_viewer_test1 has quit IRC
414 2019-01-03T19:50:07  *** Krellan has quit IRC
415 2019-01-03T19:56:26  <jl2012> what is the meaning of ~0 ? I read that in some github comments
416 2019-01-03T19:58:49  *** dgenr8 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
417 2019-01-03T20:00:28  *** michaelsdunn1 has quit IRC
418 2019-01-03T20:00:38  <BlueMatt> jl2012: 0xffffffff?
419 2019-01-03T20:00:51  *** elichai2 has quit IRC
420 2019-01-03T20:01:03  <BlueMatt> or ~= 0, ie the exact opposite, depending on the context
421 2019-01-03T20:01:33  <jl2012> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14085#issuecomment-417782919
422 2019-01-03T20:03:00  <achow101> jl2012: it means they are neither acking nor nacking the pr. they don't really support it, but aren't completely opposed to it. kind of like apathy
423 2019-01-03T20:03:07  <BlueMatt> jl2012: oh, I think wumpus meant -0
424 2019-01-03T20:04:18  <jl2012> ok, thanks!
425 2019-01-03T20:06:26  <wumpus> "approximately zero", as in, I don't care about it
426 2019-01-03T20:07:51  *** jarthur has quit IRC
427 2019-01-03T20:13:39  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
428 2019-01-03T20:13:58  <wumpus> but it looks a lot of people have utACKed it so doesn't matter
429 2019-01-03T20:14:31  *** michaelsdunn1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
430 2019-01-03T20:14:56  <wumpus> could merge it, though the last post does make me doubt again?
431 2019-01-03T20:19:00  <wumpus> I mean, if the BIP is changed, it doesn't need to be merged, right?
432 2019-01-03T20:27:00  *** promag has quit IRC
433 2019-01-03T20:27:30  *** aqquadro has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
434 2019-01-03T20:33:21  *** Zenton has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
435 2019-01-03T20:33:25  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
436 2019-01-03T20:37:56  *** profmac has quit IRC
437 2019-01-03T20:41:33  *** Tennis has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
438 2019-01-03T20:50:56  *** profmac has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
439 2019-01-03T21:10:18  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
440 2019-01-03T21:11:15  *** michaelsdunn1 has quit IRC
441 2019-01-03T21:13:49  *** michaelsdunn1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
442 2019-01-03T21:15:13  *** Aaronvan_ has quit IRC
443 2019-01-03T21:23:13  *** emilengler has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
444 2019-01-03T21:23:17  *** promag has quit IRC
445 2019-01-03T21:24:07  *** emilengler has left #bitcoin-core-dev
446 2019-01-03T21:30:22  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
447 2019-01-03T21:36:31  *** promag has quit IRC
448 2019-01-03T21:41:42  *** Zenton has quit IRC
449 2019-01-03T21:41:50  *** Zenton has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
450 2019-01-03T21:45:31  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
451 2019-01-03T21:45:31  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] jonasschnelli opened pull request #15091: GUI: fix model overlay header sync (master...2019/01/qt_fix_modal) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15091
452 2019-01-03T21:45:31  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
453 2019-01-03T21:46:39  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
454 2019-01-03T21:51:56  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
455 2019-01-03T21:58:51  *** promag has quit IRC
456 2019-01-03T22:06:09  <jonasschnelli> Thanks for reviewing #14353 (is a simple REST addition)
457 2019-01-03T22:06:11  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14353 | REST: add blockhash call, fetch blockhash by height by jonasschnelli · Pull Request #14353 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
458 2019-01-03T22:06:19  <jonasschnelli> Its helpful for personal block explorers
459 2019-01-03T22:09:26  *** spinza has quit IRC
460 2019-01-03T22:09:54  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
461 2019-01-03T22:25:14  *** ddustin has quit IRC
462 2019-01-03T22:25:43  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
463 2019-01-03T22:30:32  *** ddustin has quit IRC
464 2019-01-03T22:31:19  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
465 2019-01-03T22:43:37  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
466 2019-01-03T22:43:38  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 new commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/1d73636fdf1e...d71d0d7b7f3f
467 2019-01-03T22:43:38  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 5bb0164 Chun Kuan Lee: depends: Enable unicode support on dbd for Windows
468 2019-01-03T22:43:39  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master d71d0d7 MarcoFalke: Merge #13884: depends: Enable bdb unicode support for Windows...
469 2019-01-03T22:43:39  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
470 2019-01-03T22:44:02  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
471 2019-01-03T22:44:03  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #13884: depends: Enable bdb unicode support for Windows (master...bdb-utf8) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/13884
472 2019-01-03T22:44:03  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
473 2019-01-03T22:44:38  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
474 2019-01-03T22:44:38  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] marcinja opened pull request #15093: rpc: Change importwallet to return additional errors (master...add-errors-to-importwallet) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15093
475 2019-01-03T22:44:38  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
476 2019-01-03T22:45:42  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
477 2019-01-03T22:48:04  *** Guyver2 has quit IRC
478 2019-01-03T22:48:44  *** ChA1NsAw has quit IRC
479 2019-01-03T22:50:03  *** aqquadro has quit IRC
480 2019-01-03T23:08:23  *** Krellan has quit IRC
481 2019-01-03T23:09:42  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
482 2019-01-03T23:09:42  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] benthecarman opened pull request #15094: 0.17: Backport for #15085 (0.17...0.17) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15094
483 2019-01-03T23:09:42  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
484 2019-01-03T23:10:55  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
485 2019-01-03T23:18:39  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
486 2019-01-03T23:18:45  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
487 2019-01-03T23:20:08  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
488 2019-01-03T23:20:08  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] benthecarman closed pull request #15094: 0.17: Backport for #15085 (0.17...0.17) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15094
489 2019-01-03T23:20:08  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
490 2019-01-03T23:25:35  <fanquake> promag <.<
491 2019-01-03T23:25:43  <promag> :)
492 2019-01-03T23:26:34  <promag> thanks for pointing the script
493 2019-01-03T23:28:35  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
494 2019-01-03T23:36:21  *** Krellan has quit IRC
495 2019-01-03T23:36:51  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
496 2019-01-03T23:40:28  *** EagleTM has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
497 2019-01-03T23:59:43  *** EagleTM has quit IRC