1 2019-02-08T00:04:58  *** justan0theruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  2 2019-02-08T00:07:06  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
  3 2019-02-08T00:42:46  *** hyperion has quit IRC
  4 2019-02-08T00:42:54  *** Murch has quit IRC
  5 2019-02-08T00:49:37  *** elichai2 has quit IRC
  6 2019-02-08T01:00:07  *** timothy has quit IRC
  7 2019-02-08T01:11:08  *** DeanGuss has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  8 2019-02-08T01:16:23  *** DeanGuss has quit IRC
  9 2019-02-08T01:47:48  *** e4xit has quit IRC
 10 2019-02-08T01:49:02  *** bralyclow has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 11 2019-02-08T01:50:17  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 12 2019-02-08T01:50:23  *** bralyclow has quit IRC
 13 2019-02-08T01:52:27  *** e4xit has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 14 2019-02-08T01:53:18  *** bralyclo_ has quit IRC
 15 2019-02-08T01:53:55  *** ddustin_ has quit IRC
 16 2019-02-08T02:03:07  *** jarthur has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 17 2019-02-08T02:49:37  *** kexkey has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 18 2019-02-08T02:51:47  *** kexkey has quit IRC
 19 2019-02-08T03:09:03  *** drexl has quit IRC
 20 2019-02-08T03:23:09  *** spinza has quit IRC
 21 2019-02-08T03:23:58  *** murrayn has quit IRC
 22 2019-02-08T03:24:22  *** murrayn has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 23 2019-02-08T03:30:55  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 24 2019-02-08T03:31:47  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 25 2019-02-08T03:35:28  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 26 2019-02-08T03:50:04  *** volkov has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 27 2019-02-08T04:12:45  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 28 2019-02-08T04:12:45  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] sipa pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/9127bd7abaf8...b9b26d9c3615
 29 2019-02-08T04:12:46  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 1cff3d6 Gleb Naumenko: Change in transaction pull scheduling to prevent InvBlock-related attacks
 30 2019-02-08T04:12:47  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master b9b26d9 Pieter Wuille: Merge #14897: randomize GETDATA(tx) request order and introduce bias towar...
 31 2019-02-08T04:12:50  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 32 2019-02-08T04:13:26  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 33 2019-02-08T04:13:26  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] sipa merged pull request #14897: randomize GETDATA(tx) request order and introduce bias toward outbound  (master...master) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14897
 34 2019-02-08T04:13:30  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 35 2019-02-08T04:25:56  *** rex4539 has quit IRC
 36 2019-02-08T04:29:15  <meshcollider> I've put a few wallet PRs that we could hope to get in on the milestone, maybe not all are feasible, depends how avid reviewers are this week :)
 37 2019-02-08T04:30:20  <meshcollider> Definitely the open wallet menu should go in, and it'd be nice to have the listuspent segwit PR since its the last unmerged on the segwit project
 38 2019-02-08T05:07:32  *** DeanGuss has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 39 2019-02-08T05:31:49  *** volkov has quit IRC
 40 2019-02-08T05:32:25  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 41 2019-02-08T05:38:20  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 42 2019-02-08T05:54:39  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 43 2019-02-08T05:59:08  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 44 2019-02-08T06:00:07  *** jarthur has quit IRC
 45 2019-02-08T06:42:17  *** fanquake has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 46 2019-02-08T06:55:33  <fanquake> promag think 15153 is good enough now. Still some behaviour that can be cleaned up later. Could you rebase 15195 ontop of the latest version of 15153, be good to get that into 0.18 too.
 47 2019-02-08T07:02:40  <sipa> #15153
 48 2019-02-08T07:02:42  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15153 | gui: Add Open Wallet menu by promag · Pull Request #15153 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
 49 2019-02-08T07:19:50  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 50 2019-02-08T07:33:21  *** promag has quit IRC
 51 2019-02-08T07:36:53  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 52 2019-02-08T07:44:48  *** promag has quit IRC
 53 2019-02-08T07:55:38  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 54 2019-02-08T08:01:07  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 55 2019-02-08T08:24:45  *** ghost43 has quit IRC
 56 2019-02-08T08:25:01  *** ghost43 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 57 2019-02-08T08:39:46  *** ddustin has quit IRC
 58 2019-02-08T08:40:24  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 59 2019-02-08T08:44:43  *** ddustin has quit IRC
 60 2019-02-08T09:12:34  *** volkov has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 61 2019-02-08T09:13:32  *** setpill has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 62 2019-02-08T09:17:11  *** timothy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 63 2019-02-08T09:27:50  *** fanquake has quit IRC
 64 2019-02-08T09:32:30  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 65 2019-02-08T09:33:57  *** timothy has quit IRC
 66 2019-02-08T09:34:01  <promag> fanquanke: I prefer to rebase after merge, otherwise I'll have to rebase again
 67 2019-02-08T09:34:30  *** promag has quit IRC
 68 2019-02-08T09:37:34  *** timothy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 69 2019-02-08T09:41:12  <provoostenator> promag: I can't reason about the things that might go wrong when a wallet keeps rescanning after a user cancels the load action.
 70 2019-02-08T09:41:33  <provoostenator> Can it lead to data loss? Crashes?
 71 2019-02-08T09:41:48  <provoostenator> I fully expect users to just keep trying to open the same wallet, while that rescan is still going.
 72 2019-02-08T09:42:40  *** timothy has quit IRC
 73 2019-02-08T09:46:11  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 74 2019-02-08T09:46:12  *** timothy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 75 2019-02-08T09:52:56  *** rockhouse4 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 76 2019-02-08T09:53:04  *** victorSN1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 77 2019-02-08T09:57:17  *** victorSN1 has quit IRC
 78 2019-02-08T09:59:13  *** rockhouse4 has quit IRC
 79 2019-02-08T10:05:39  *** volkov has quit IRC
 80 2019-02-08T10:05:58  *** dqx has quit IRC
 81 2019-02-08T10:11:34  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 82 2019-02-08T10:11:55  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 83 2019-02-08T10:16:30  *** dqx has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 84 2019-02-08T10:21:43  *** Deinogalerix21 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 85 2019-02-08T10:31:10  *** sakalli_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 86 2019-02-08T10:33:31  *** sakalli_ has quit IRC
 87 2019-02-08T10:36:17  *** spinza has quit IRC
 88 2019-02-08T10:41:42  *** sakalli_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 89 2019-02-08T10:43:45  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 90 2019-02-08T10:47:32  *** Deinogalerix21 has quit IRC
 91 2019-02-08T10:49:02  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
 92 2019-02-08T10:49:57  *** spinza has quit IRC
 93 2019-02-08T10:50:08  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 94 2019-02-08T10:51:01  *** sakalli_ has quit IRC
 95 2019-02-08T10:53:49  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 96 2019-02-08T11:31:01  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 97 2019-02-08T11:31:02  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/b9b26d9c3615...6fc656a410b6
 98 2019-02-08T11:31:02  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master d855e4c practicalswift: Avoid triggering undefined behaviour (std::memset(nullptr, 0, 0)) if an in...
 99 2019-02-08T11:31:02  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 6fc656a Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #14242: Avoid triggering undefined behaviour (std::memset(nullptr, 0...
100 2019-02-08T11:31:05  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
101 2019-02-08T11:31:28  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
102 2019-02-08T11:31:28  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #14242: Avoid triggering undefined behaviour (std::memset(nullptr, 0, 0)) if an invalid string is passed to DecodeSecret(...) (master...ub-in-DecodeSecret) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14242
103 2019-02-08T11:31:29  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
104 2019-02-08T11:53:23  *** dqx has quit IRC
105 2019-02-08T11:59:22  *** dqx has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
106 2019-02-08T12:21:53  *** m8tion has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
107 2019-02-08T12:29:10  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
108 2019-02-08T12:36:39  *** drexl has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
109 2019-02-08T12:56:29  *** booyah has quit IRC
110 2019-02-08T12:57:38  *** booyah has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
111 2019-02-08T13:15:09  *** mn9495883 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
112 2019-02-08T13:18:34  *** BGL has quit IRC
113 2019-02-08T13:18:55  *** mn949588 has quit IRC
114 2019-02-08T13:18:55  *** lio17 has quit IRC
115 2019-02-08T13:18:58  *** Apocalyptic has quit IRC
116 2019-02-08T13:19:24  *** lio17 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
117 2019-02-08T13:19:46  *** echeveria has quit IRC
118 2019-02-08T13:20:35  *** arubi has quit IRC
119 2019-02-08T13:26:29  *** m8tion has quit IRC
120 2019-02-08T13:26:35  *** arubi has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
121 2019-02-08T13:26:46  *** m8tion has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
122 2019-02-08T13:28:13  *** echeveria has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
123 2019-02-08T13:29:35  *** rockhouse has quit IRC
124 2019-02-08T13:29:36  *** victorSN has quit IRC
125 2019-02-08T13:30:08  *** Skirmant has quit IRC
126 2019-02-08T13:30:53  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
127 2019-02-08T13:30:54  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #15370: test_runner: Remove unused --force option (master...Mf1902-qaWinForce) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15370
128 2019-02-08T13:31:02  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
129 2019-02-08T13:31:16  *** rockhouse has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
130 2019-02-08T13:31:24  *** victorSN has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
131 2019-02-08T13:33:06  *** m8tion has quit IRC
132 2019-02-08T13:38:02  *** victorSN has quit IRC
133 2019-02-08T13:38:28  *** rockhouse has quit IRC
134 2019-02-08T13:43:35  *** m8tion has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
135 2019-02-08T13:48:21  *** dermoth has quit IRC
136 2019-02-08T13:49:14  *** fanquake has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
137 2019-02-08T13:49:41  <fanquake> promag fair enough, I'll review post rebase
138 2019-02-08T13:50:05  *** m8tion_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
139 2019-02-08T13:50:52  *** owowo has quit IRC
140 2019-02-08T13:54:22  *** darosior has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
141 2019-02-08T13:56:12  *** owowo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
142 2019-02-08T14:00:59  *** m8tion_ has quit IRC
143 2019-02-08T14:01:05  *** m8tion has quit IRC
144 2019-02-08T14:01:53  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
145 2019-02-08T14:01:53  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/6fc656a410b6...30495d1e756c
146 2019-02-08T14:01:53  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master eea02be practicalswift: Add locking annotation for vNodes. vNodes is guarded by cs_vNodes.
147 2019-02-08T14:01:54  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 30495d1 MarcoFalke: Merge #15201: net: Add missing locking annotation for vNodes. vNodes is gu...
148 2019-02-08T14:01:57  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
149 2019-02-08T14:02:31  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
150 2019-02-08T14:02:31  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #15201: net: Add missing locking annotation for vNodes. vNodes is guarded by cs_vNodes. (master...cs_vNodes) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15201
151 2019-02-08T14:02:32  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
152 2019-02-08T14:03:16  *** m8tion has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
153 2019-02-08T14:03:46  *** m8tion has quit IRC
154 2019-02-08T14:07:46  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
155 2019-02-08T14:09:49  *** rockhouse has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
156 2019-02-08T14:09:56  *** Apocalyptic has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
157 2019-02-08T14:10:27  *** victorSN has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
158 2019-02-08T14:12:03  *** ap4lmtree- has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
159 2019-02-08T14:15:03  *** ap4lmtree has quit IRC
160 2019-02-08T14:24:22  *** benthecarman has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
161 2019-02-08T14:25:19  <benthecarman> Is there a better way for checking the address format than just seeing what the address starts with
162 2019-02-08T14:25:57  *** BGL has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
163 2019-02-08T14:31:08  <promag> benthecarman: not that I'm aware of, why?
164 2019-02-08T14:32:30  <benthecarman> promag: just making sure I am doing something correctly
165 2019-02-08T14:33:00  *** spaced0ut has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
166 2019-02-08T14:50:21  *** promag has quit IRC
167 2019-02-08T14:53:01  *** darosior has quit IRC
168 2019-02-08T15:07:44  *** fanquake has quit IRC
169 2019-02-08T15:14:37  *** darosior has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
170 2019-02-08T15:16:49  *** goatpig has quit IRC
171 2019-02-08T15:20:42  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
172 2019-02-08T15:20:43  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] benthecarman opened pull request #15371: gui: Optimization for bech32 qr codes (master...gui_bech_32_optimized_qr_codes) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15371
173 2019-02-08T15:20:46  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
174 2019-02-08T15:20:50  *** benthecarman has quit IRC
175 2019-02-08T15:21:03  *** benthecarman has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
176 2019-02-08T15:34:10  *** owowo has quit IRC
177 2019-02-08T15:38:51  *** owowo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
178 2019-02-08T15:38:54  *** benthecarman has quit IRC
179 2019-02-08T15:39:15  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
180 2019-02-08T15:39:16  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/30495d1e756c...020695660859
181 2019-02-08T15:39:16  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master faa4647 MarcoFalke: wallet: Add lock annotation for mapAddressBook
182 2019-02-08T15:39:17  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 0206956 MarcoFalke: Merge #15365: wallet: Add lock annotation for mapAddressBook
183 2019-02-08T15:39:18  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
184 2019-02-08T15:40:01  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
185 2019-02-08T15:40:01  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #15365: wallet: Add lock annotation for mapAddressBook (master...Mf1902-LockAnnotmapAddressBook) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15365
186 2019-02-08T15:40:09  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
187 2019-02-08T15:44:06  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
188 2019-02-08T15:44:07  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/020695660859...1477933f289e
189 2019-02-08T15:44:07  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master faf3d22 MarcoFalke: test_runner: Remove unused --force option
190 2019-02-08T15:44:08  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fae8b8b MarcoFalke: qa: Add tool-prefix to functional test readme
191 2019-02-08T15:44:08  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 1477933 MarcoFalke: Merge #15370: test_runner: Remove unused --force option
192 2019-02-08T15:44:10  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
193 2019-02-08T15:44:51  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
194 2019-02-08T15:44:51  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #15370: test_runner: Remove unused --force option (master...Mf1902-qaWinForce) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15370
195 2019-02-08T15:44:58  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
196 2019-02-08T15:52:08  *** ap4lmtree- has quit IRC
197 2019-02-08T15:52:35  *** ap4lmtree- has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
198 2019-02-08T15:53:22  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
199 2019-02-08T15:53:22  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #15364: qa: Fix race in feature_notifications (master...Mf1902-qaNotifRace) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15364
200 2019-02-08T15:53:25  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
201 2019-02-08T15:53:48  *** ap4lmtree- has quit IRC
202 2019-02-08T15:54:13  *** fanquake has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
203 2019-02-08T15:54:27  *** ap4lmtree has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
204 2019-02-08T15:56:18  *** Skirmant has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
205 2019-02-08T16:02:37  *** jtimon has quit IRC
206 2019-02-08T16:04:25  *** darosior has quit IRC
207 2019-02-08T16:07:50  *** phwalkr has quit IRC
208 2019-02-08T16:08:01  *** phwalkr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
209 2019-02-08T16:11:44  *** benthecarman has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
210 2019-02-08T16:13:40  *** benthecarman has quit IRC
211 2019-02-08T16:15:11  *** EagleTM has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
212 2019-02-08T16:24:04  *** jtimon has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
213 2019-02-08T16:26:32  *** millerti has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
214 2019-02-08T16:37:51  *** Guyver2 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
215 2019-02-08T16:41:18  *** setpill has quit IRC
216 2019-02-08T17:00:00  *** jarthur has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
217 2019-02-08T17:01:58  *** benthecarman has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
218 2019-02-08T17:19:02  *** fanquake has quit IRC
219 2019-02-08T17:21:23  *** Eagle[TM] has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
220 2019-02-08T17:22:30  *** EagleTM has quit IRC
221 2019-02-08T17:24:00  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
222 2019-02-08T17:41:07  *** Eagle[TM] has quit IRC
223 2019-02-08T17:41:08  *** Cory has quit IRC
224 2019-02-08T17:41:09  *** pinheadmz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
225 2019-02-08T17:47:19  *** justan0theruser is now known as justanotheruser
226 2019-02-08T17:48:40  *** Cory has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
227 2019-02-08T17:49:30  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
228 2019-02-08T17:49:31  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/1477933f289e...d5dbb45bdf7d
229 2019-02-08T17:49:31  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 9ad5ca1 David A. Harding: Release notes: integrate detached & rm backports
230 2019-02-08T17:49:32  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 5d35d43 David A. Harding: Update release notes through to cb35f1d3
231 2019-02-08T17:49:32  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master d5dbb45 MarcoFalke: Merge #15314: [Doc] update release notes for changes up to cb35f1d
232 2019-02-08T17:49:35  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
233 2019-02-08T17:49:39  *** fanquake has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
234 2019-02-08T17:50:12  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
235 2019-02-08T17:50:13  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #15314: [Doc] update release notes for changes up to cb35f1d (master...2019-02-monthly-release-notes-update) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15314
236 2019-02-08T17:50:21  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
237 2019-02-08T17:53:48  *** fanquake has quit IRC
238 2019-02-08T17:56:24  *** benthecarman has quit IRC
239 2019-02-08T18:03:58  *** EagleTM has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
240 2019-02-08T18:07:10  *** timothy has quit IRC
241 2019-02-08T18:30:55  *** Murch has quit IRC
242 2019-02-08T18:31:25  *** hebasto has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
243 2019-02-08T18:32:35  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
244 2019-02-08T18:34:23  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
245 2019-02-08T18:36:16  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
246 2019-02-08T18:40:04  <achow101> there's a wallet meeting today, right?
247 2019-02-08T18:40:28  *** promag has quit IRC
248 2019-02-08T18:42:16  *** michaels_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
249 2019-02-08T18:44:15  <gwillen> achow101: as far as I know, in 15 minutes
250 2019-02-08T18:46:03  *** EagleTM has quit IRC
251 2019-02-08T18:46:05  <sipa> yup, will be there
252 2019-02-08T18:48:08  *** Murch has quit IRC
253 2019-02-08T18:52:18  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
254 2019-02-08T18:53:27  <meshcollider> Yep
255 2019-02-08T19:00:32  <meshcollider> #startmeeting
256 2019-02-08T19:00:32  <lightningbot> Meeting started Fri Feb  8 19:00:32 2019 UTC.  The chair is meshcollider. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
257 2019-02-08T19:00:32  <lightningbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
258 2019-02-08T19:00:50  <meshcollider> #bitcoin-core-dev Wallet Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob ken281221 ryanofsky gleb
259 2019-02-08T19:01:01  <achow101> only half here
260 2019-02-08T19:01:12  <sipa> here
261 2019-02-08T19:01:13  <promag> hi
262 2019-02-08T19:01:15  <meshcollider> Ok, topics?
263 2019-02-08T19:01:45  <meshcollider> I guess we should start with discussing what wallet PRs we can aim to get into 0.18
264 2019-02-08T19:02:01  <jnewbery> hi
265 2019-02-08T19:03:05  <meshcollider> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/milestone/35
266 2019-02-08T19:03:43  <gwillen> yes hello
267 2019-02-08T19:04:25  <gwillen> I am pestering for people to go review #13932
268 2019-02-08T19:04:28  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/13932 | Additional utility RPCs for PSBT by achow101 · Pull Request #13932 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
269 2019-02-08T19:04:38  <sipa> will do
270 2019-02-08T19:04:48  <jnewbery> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+milestone%3A0.18.0+label%3AWallet
271 2019-02-08T19:04:56  <achow101> also review #15226 pls
272 2019-02-08T19:05:00  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15226 | Allow creating blank (empty) wallets (alternative) by achow101 · Pull Request #15226 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
273 2019-02-08T19:05:01  <jnewbery> only wallet PRs ^
274 2019-02-08T19:06:02  <achow101> #14075 and #14021 would be nice, but they're a bit more involved
275 2019-02-08T19:06:04  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14075 | Import watch only pubkeys to the keypool if private keys are disabled by achow101 · Pull Request #14075 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
276 2019-02-08T19:06:07  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14021 | Import key origin data through descriptors in importmulti by achow101 · Pull Request #14021 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
277 2019-02-08T19:06:44  <meshcollider> Yes, I put them on the milestone but not sure they'll be ready in time
278 2019-02-08T19:07:09  <achow101> there's also a merge conflict between those two and 15226 which may not be trivial to resolve, so i don't think we can get all of them in
279 2019-02-08T19:08:27  *** spaced0ut has quit IRC
280 2019-02-08T19:09:36  <meshcollider> I would really like at least #14021 but we'll see I guess
281 2019-02-08T19:09:39  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14021 | Import key origin data through descriptors in importmulti by achow101 · Pull Request #14021 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
282 2019-02-08T19:09:55  <meshcollider> achow101: Is 15226 your highest priority one
283 2019-02-08T19:10:03  <jnewbery> I'd love to see #15288 merged soon since we now seem to have some momentum in that series of PRs, but it might be better to do that after forking 0.18
284 2019-02-08T19:10:06  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15288 | Remove wallet -> node global function calls by ryanofsky · Pull Request #15288 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
285 2019-02-08T19:10:17  <kanzure> hi.
286 2019-02-08T19:10:30  <jnewbery> it's a very easy review. Lots of line change but all very mechanical, and nicely structured commits
287 2019-02-08T19:10:31  <meshcollider> jnewbery: yeah I think after 0.18 is better, but I agree
288 2019-02-08T19:10:38  <achow101> currently 14021 is my highest priority
289 2019-02-08T19:11:22  <achow101> (since 14491 is merged now)
290 2019-02-08T19:12:08  <jnewbery> achow101: perhaps you could give a summary of the state of HWI? How far are we from HWI in master?
291 2019-02-08T19:12:31  <jnewbery> instagibbs: or you if you're around ^
292 2019-02-08T19:12:59  <meshcollider> I think #14912 is tracking
293 2019-02-08T19:13:05  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14912 | [WIP] External signer support (e.g. hardware wallet) by Sjors · Pull Request #14912 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
294 2019-02-08T19:13:11  <achow101> hwi has all basic functionality completed for the 5 common hardware wallets
295 2019-02-08T19:13:59  <achow101> provoostenator has a branch for calling it from core
296 2019-02-08T19:14:11  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
297 2019-02-08T19:14:48  <achow101> we would need that and 14021 and 14075 for hwi to work.
298 2019-02-08T19:15:37  <achow101> (gtg, have to take a quiz now)
299 2019-02-08T19:15:40  <meshcollider> Also #14481 is the last PR on the "Segwit" github project which hasn't gone in, it'd be nice to have that in for 0.18
300 2019-02-08T19:15:42  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14481 | Add P2SH-P2WSH support to listunspent RPC by MeshCollider · Pull Request #14481 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
301 2019-02-08T19:16:36  <meshcollider> Quite a small PR to review
302 2019-02-08T19:16:40  <sipa> meshcollider: i'm slightly inclined to instead just aim to have signrawtransaction etc work with descriptors
303 2019-02-08T19:16:49  <sipa> as listunspent gives the descriptors already
304 2019-02-08T19:17:08  <sipa> (not an objection to also doing that PR... but i suspect in the end the descriptor based approach is more convenient)
305 2019-02-08T19:19:30  *** ddustin has quit IRC
306 2019-02-08T19:19:45  <meshcollider> sipa: I think having both is nice, but yeah making descriptors more consistently used across the RPCs would be a nice change
307 2019-02-08T19:19:58  <meshcollider> But we can't aim for that in 0.18
308 2019-02-08T19:20:07  <sipa> agree
309 2019-02-08T19:21:03  <meshcollider> Does anyone have any other topics for the meeting?
310 2019-02-08T19:21:47  <meshcollider> sipa: how's the checksum search coming
311 2019-02-08T19:22:22  <sipa> meshcollider: #15368
312 2019-02-08T19:22:23  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15368 | Descriptor checksums by sipa · Pull Request #15368 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
313 2019-02-08T19:22:38  <sipa> i'll add documentation and release notes today
314 2019-02-08T19:24:30  <meshcollider> Ok
315 2019-02-08T19:24:59  <meshcollider> Looks like there's nothing else to discuss this week
316 2019-02-08T19:25:13  <meshcollider> #endmeeting
317 2019-02-08T19:25:13  <lightningbot> Meeting ended Fri Feb  8 19:25:13 2019 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
318 2019-02-08T19:25:13  <lightningbot> Minutes:        http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2019/bitcoin-core-dev.2019-02-08-19.00.html
319 2019-02-08T19:25:13  <lightningbot> Minutes (text): http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2019/bitcoin-core-dev.2019-02-08-19.00.txt
320 2019-02-08T19:25:13  <lightningbot> Log:            http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2019/bitcoin-core-dev.2019-02-08-19.00.log.html
321 2019-02-08T19:25:18  <meshcollider> Thanks everyone
322 2019-02-08T19:25:46  <promag> jnewbery: do you think I should fix your case in the open wallet pr?
323 2019-02-08T19:26:18  <jnewbery> I think so, unless you can explain why it isn't a problem
324 2019-02-08T19:26:38  <jnewbery> is there a reason you wouldn't want the file checking in the LoadWallet() function?
325 2019-02-08T19:27:39  <promag> I don't think I thought of that, it was just a small step towards minimizing code duplication
326 2019-02-08T19:28:39  <promag> long term I'd like to break CreateWalletFromFile so that the UI can have the wallet interface asap
327 2019-02-08T19:29:22  <promag> I'll update the branch then
328 2019-02-08T19:37:12  <jnewbery> thanks!
329 2019-02-08T19:41:39  *** promag has quit IRC
330 2019-02-08T19:43:05  *** hebasto has quit IRC
331 2019-02-08T19:44:29  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
332 2019-02-08T19:44:30  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/d5dbb45bdf7d...294549242493
333 2019-02-08T19:44:30  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master dfbf117 Jordan Baczuk: Move maxTxFee initialization to init.cpp
334 2019-02-08T19:44:31  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 2945492 MarcoFalke: Merge #15357: rpc: Don't ignore `-maxtxfee` when wallet is disabled
335 2019-02-08T19:44:34  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
336 2019-02-08T19:45:13  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
337 2019-02-08T19:45:13  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #15357: rpc: Don't ignore `-maxtxfee` when wallet is disabled (master...fix_maxtxfee) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15357
338 2019-02-08T19:45:25  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
339 2019-02-08T19:46:31  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
340 2019-02-08T19:51:20  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
341 2019-02-08T19:51:20  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] sdaftuar closed pull request #15360: [qa] Create cached blocks with current timestamps (master...2019-01-debug-appveyor) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15360
342 2019-02-08T19:51:21  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
343 2019-02-08T19:54:13  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
344 2019-02-08T19:54:51  *** rex4539 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
345 2019-02-08T19:55:13  <promag> forgot to mention #15341 on the meeting.. is it worth?
346 2019-02-08T19:55:15  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15341 | rpc: Support specifying change address in bumpfee by promag · Pull Request #15341 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
347 2019-02-08T20:13:54  *** Murch has quit IRC
348 2019-02-08T20:14:39  *** promag has quit IRC
349 2019-02-08T20:30:47  *** EagleTM has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
350 2019-02-08T20:41:45  *** davec has quit IRC
351 2019-02-08T20:45:53  *** davec has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
352 2019-02-08T20:46:16  *** nehan_ has quit IRC
353 2019-02-08T20:46:29  *** woody1345 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
354 2019-02-08T20:47:11  *** woody1345 has quit IRC
355 2019-02-08T20:47:32  *** nehan has quit IRC
356 2019-02-08T20:50:30  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
357 2019-02-08T20:51:09  *** nehan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
358 2019-02-08T20:53:52  *** ddustin has quit IRC
359 2019-02-08T20:54:56  *** promag has quit IRC
360 2019-02-08T21:02:58  *** Guyver2 has quit IRC
361 2019-02-08T21:12:37  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
362 2019-02-08T21:18:19  *** tryphe has quit IRC
363 2019-02-08T21:19:06  *** spinza has quit IRC
364 2019-02-08T21:21:58  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
365 2019-02-08T21:23:46  *** fanquake has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
366 2019-02-08T21:25:22  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
367 2019-02-08T21:25:47  *** jtimon has quit IRC
368 2019-02-08T21:26:53  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
369 2019-02-08T21:28:12  *** fanquake has quit IRC
370 2019-02-08T21:31:40  *** promag has quit IRC
371 2019-02-08T21:34:05  *** jtimon has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
372 2019-02-08T21:38:07  *** nullptr| has quit IRC
373 2019-02-08T21:41:49  *** Murch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
374 2019-02-08T21:42:55  *** tryphe has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
375 2019-02-08T21:44:10  *** nullptr| has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
376 2019-02-08T21:46:56  *** fabianfabian has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
377 2019-02-08T21:54:43  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
378 2019-02-08T21:59:06  *** rex4539 has quit IRC
379 2019-02-08T22:06:43  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
380 2019-02-08T22:10:13  *** IGHOR has quit IRC
381 2019-02-08T22:10:56  *** promag has quit IRC
382 2019-02-08T22:12:12  *** IGHOR has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
383 2019-02-08T22:14:35  *** michaels_ has quit IRC
384 2019-02-08T22:25:43  *** DeanGuss has quit IRC
385 2019-02-08T22:31:23  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
386 2019-02-08T22:31:24  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] ryanofsky opened pull request #15373: Move ParseConfirmTarget from rpc/mining to rpc/util (master...pr/movtarget) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15373
387 2019-02-08T22:31:25  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
388 2019-02-08T22:34:58  *** ap4lmtree has quit IRC
389 2019-02-08T22:36:31  *** pinheadmz has quit IRC
390 2019-02-08T22:37:05  *** pinheadmz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
391 2019-02-08T22:37:17  *** anonymous_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
392 2019-02-08T22:38:05  *** ap4lmtree has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
393 2019-02-08T22:39:15  *** ap4lmtree has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
394 2019-02-08T22:41:32  *** ddustin has quit IRC
395 2019-02-08T22:42:12  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
396 2019-02-08T22:43:09  *** spinza has quit IRC
397 2019-02-08T22:46:59  *** ddustin has quit IRC
398 2019-02-08T22:54:39  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
399 2019-02-08T23:07:21  *** fanquake has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
400 2019-02-08T23:08:58  *** bitconner has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
401 2019-02-08T23:22:05  *** CryptoKingNeedsH has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
402 2019-02-08T23:36:54  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
403 2019-02-08T23:38:01  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
404 2019-02-08T23:43:46  *** IGHOR has quit IRC
405 2019-02-08T23:44:03  *** IGHOR has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
406 2019-02-08T23:55:03  *** IGHOR has quit IRC
407 2019-02-08T23:56:49  *** IGHOR has joined #bitcoin-core-dev