1 2019-05-16T00:00:01  *** dachary1 has quit IRC
  2 2019-05-16T00:01:25  *** baldur has quit IRC
  3 2019-05-16T00:02:11  *** Guest42 has quit IRC
  4 2019-05-16T00:12:28  *** fanquake has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  5 2019-05-16T00:13:48  *** baldur has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  6 2019-05-16T00:26:24  *** instagibbs has quit IRC
  7 2019-05-16T00:29:23  *** scoop has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  8 2019-05-16T00:33:34  *** scoop has quit IRC
  9 2019-05-16T00:36:04  *** ccdle12 has quit IRC
 10 2019-05-16T00:40:27  *** b10c has quit IRC
 11 2019-05-16T00:50:01  *** scoop has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 12 2019-05-16T00:51:26  *** albertlast1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 13 2019-05-16T00:54:13  *** scoop has quit IRC
 14 2019-05-16T00:55:43  *** instagibbs has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 15 2019-05-16T00:59:56  *** belcher has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 16 2019-05-16T01:15:10  *** ccdle12 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 17 2019-05-16T01:26:41  *** mdunnio has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 18 2019-05-16T01:33:53  *** Dean_Guss has quit IRC
 19 2019-05-16T01:39:30  *** pinheadmz has quit IRC
 20 2019-05-16T01:41:25  *** ccdle12 has quit IRC
 21 2019-05-16T01:44:48  *** Jackielove4u has quit IRC
 22 2019-05-16T01:46:40  *** pinheadmz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 23 2019-05-16T02:00:42  *** pinheadmz has quit IRC
 24 2019-05-16T02:02:13  *** pinheadmz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 25 2019-05-16T02:21:28  *** ccdle12 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 26 2019-05-16T02:23:14  *** fanquake has quit IRC
 27 2019-05-16T02:33:07  *** fanquake has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 28 2019-05-16T02:39:39  *** mdunnio has quit IRC
 29 2019-05-16T02:41:22  *** ccdle12 has quit IRC
 30 2019-05-16T03:00:01  *** albertlast1 has quit IRC
 31 2019-05-16T03:08:10  *** pinheadmz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 32 2019-05-16T03:09:48  *** spinza has quit IRC
 33 2019-05-16T03:14:52  *** bitbee has quit IRC
 34 2019-05-16T03:19:30  *** Guest56379 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 35 2019-05-16T03:20:20  *** bitbee has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 36 2019-05-16T03:23:27  *** jimpo_ has quit IRC
 37 2019-05-16T03:25:30  *** bitbee has quit IRC
 38 2019-05-16T03:27:10  *** pinheadmz has quit IRC
 39 2019-05-16T03:27:39  *** jimpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 40 2019-05-16T03:28:18  *** bitbee has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 41 2019-05-16T03:33:11  *** pretzelman15 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 42 2019-05-16T03:35:25  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 43 2019-05-16T04:25:38  *** bitbee has quit IRC
 44 2019-05-16T04:38:19  *** Dean_Guss has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 45 2019-05-16T05:05:22  *** bitbee has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 46 2019-05-16T05:18:06  *** Fluidjax has quit IRC
 47 2019-05-16T05:37:07  *** pinheadmz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 48 2019-05-16T05:51:09  *** pinheadmz has quit IRC
 49 2019-05-16T06:00:02  *** Guest56379 has quit IRC
 50 2019-05-16T06:06:07  *** rex4539 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 51 2019-05-16T06:06:11  *** seawalk has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 52 2019-05-16T06:11:54  *** pinheadmz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 53 2019-05-16T06:14:16  *** Guest42 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 54 2019-05-16T06:51:46  *** pinheadmz has quit IRC
 55 2019-05-16T07:25:39  *** ccdle12 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 56 2019-05-16T07:42:25  *** Guest42 has quit IRC
 57 2019-05-16T07:44:41  *** setpill has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 58 2019-05-16T07:45:27  *** scoop has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 59 2019-05-16T07:47:52  *** ccdle12 has quit IRC
 60 2019-05-16T07:58:30  *** Fluidjax has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 61 2019-05-16T07:59:03  *** b10c has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 62 2019-05-16T08:00:25  *** pretzelman15 has quit IRC
 63 2019-05-16T08:00:28  *** Guest42 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 64 2019-05-16T08:03:48  *** Guest42 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 65 2019-05-16T08:06:57  *** Guest42 has quit IRC
 66 2019-05-16T08:10:47  *** scoop has quit IRC
 67 2019-05-16T08:15:21  *** scoop has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 68 2019-05-16T08:22:38  *** tripleslash has quit IRC
 69 2019-05-16T08:26:31  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 70 2019-05-16T08:26:57  *** promag has quit IRC
 71 2019-05-16T08:27:09  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 72 2019-05-16T08:33:16  *** scoop has quit IRC
 73 2019-05-16T08:33:37  *** scoop has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 74 2019-05-16T08:38:37  *** scoop has quit IRC
 75 2019-05-16T08:50:16  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 76 2019-05-16T08:50:16  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] practicalswift opened pull request #16033: Hold cs_main when reading chainActive via getTipLocator(). Remove assumeLocked(). (master...assumeLocked) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16033
 77 2019-05-16T08:50:23  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 78 2019-05-16T08:54:58  *** fanquake has quit IRC
 79 2019-05-16T08:55:17  *** rex4539 has quit IRC
 80 2019-05-16T09:00:02  *** seawalk has quit IRC
 81 2019-05-16T09:12:01  *** project2501a has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 82 2019-05-16T09:21:47  *** timothy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 83 2019-05-16T09:23:02  *** shigeya has quit IRC
 84 2019-05-16T09:23:50  *** shigeya has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 85 2019-05-16T10:09:59  *** fanquake has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 86 2019-05-16T10:17:48  *** promag has quit IRC
 87 2019-05-16T10:21:21  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 88 2019-05-16T10:36:13  *** spinza has quit IRC
 89 2019-05-16T10:43:14  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 90 2019-05-16T10:57:21  *** drexl has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 91 2019-05-16T11:35:43  *** ccdle12 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 92 2019-05-16T11:35:57  <fanquake> wumpus I think #15968 is mergable, not sure if it'll get another BSD ack
 93 2019-05-16T11:35:58  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15968 | Fix portability issue with pthreads by grim-trigger · Pull Request #15968 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
 94 2019-05-16T11:37:15  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 95 2019-05-16T11:37:15  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 96 2019-05-16T11:46:12  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 97 2019-05-16T11:46:13  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] practicalswift opened pull request #16034: Add assertion to make sure the LockAnnotation guarantees we give are truthful (ifdef DEBUG_LOCKORDER) (master...make-sure-LockAnnotation-promises-are-truthful) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16034
 98 2019-05-16T11:46:14  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 99 2019-05-16T11:46:31  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
100 2019-05-16T11:46:31  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/9d266dbdecb4...2b56c9a86a9d
101 2019-05-16T11:46:32  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master faf38bc MarcoFalke: build with -fstack-reuse=none
102 2019-05-16T11:46:32  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 2b56c9a MarcoFalke: Merge #15983: build with -fstack-reuse=none
103 2019-05-16T11:46:34  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
104 2019-05-16T11:47:06  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
105 2019-05-16T11:47:06  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #15983: build with -fstack-reuse=none (master...1905-buildStackReuseNone) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15983
106 2019-05-16T11:47:07  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
107 2019-05-16T11:56:36  *** ccdle12 has quit IRC
108 2019-05-16T11:58:38  *** lnostdal has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
109 2019-05-16T11:58:41  *** rex4539 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
110 2019-05-16T11:59:11  *** timothy has quit IRC
111 2019-05-16T12:00:01  *** project2501a has quit IRC
112 2019-05-16T12:12:48  *** total1ty has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
113 2019-05-16T12:15:28  <wumpus> fanquake: thank you, looking
114 2019-05-16T12:19:54  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
115 2019-05-16T12:19:55  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/2b56c9a86a9d...47ec8318a657
116 2019-05-16T12:19:55  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 1b05dff grim-trigger: Fix portability issue with pthreads
117 2019-05-16T12:19:56  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 47ec831 Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #15968: Fix portability issue with pthreads
118 2019-05-16T12:20:07  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
119 2019-05-16T12:20:47  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
120 2019-05-16T12:20:47  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #15968: Fix portability issue with pthreads (master...master) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15968
121 2019-05-16T12:20:50  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
122 2019-05-16T12:21:25  *** promag has quit IRC
123 2019-05-16T12:26:17  *** timothy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
124 2019-05-16T12:41:27  *** lnostdal has quit IRC
125 2019-05-16T12:45:51  *** Dean_Guss has quit IRC
126 2019-05-16T12:46:27  *** Dean_Guss has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
127 2019-05-16T12:47:32  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
128 2019-05-16T12:52:16  *** promag has quit IRC
129 2019-05-16T12:54:53  *** elichai2 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
130 2019-05-16T13:04:33  *** timothy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
131 2019-05-16T13:15:34  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
132 2019-05-16T13:16:06  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
133 2019-05-16T13:24:14  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
134 2019-05-16T13:24:49  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
135 2019-05-16T13:59:22  *** Ed0 has quit IRC
136 2019-05-16T14:02:25  *** Guyver2 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
137 2019-05-16T14:10:21  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
138 2019-05-16T14:10:21  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #16035: 0.18.1: Backports (0.18...1906-181b) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16035
139 2019-05-16T14:10:22  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
140 2019-05-16T14:17:05  *** dviola has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
141 2019-05-16T14:20:50  *** spinza has quit IRC
142 2019-05-16T14:24:04  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
143 2019-05-16T14:24:04  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/47ec8318a657...fd61b9fc22fa
144 2019-05-16T14:24:05  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master c01c065 Pieter Wuille: Do not construct out-of-bound pointers in SHA512/SHA1/RIPEMD160 code
145 2019-05-16T14:24:05  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fd61b9f Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #15950: Do not construct out-of-bound pointers in SHA2 code
146 2019-05-16T14:24:17  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
147 2019-05-16T14:24:56  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
148 2019-05-16T14:24:57  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #15950: Do not construct out-of-bound pointers in SHA2 code (master...201905_shapointerissue) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15950
149 2019-05-16T14:24:58  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
150 2019-05-16T14:27:49  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
151 2019-05-16T14:31:19  *** michaelsdunn1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
152 2019-05-16T14:33:42  *** pinheadmz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
153 2019-05-16T14:34:09  *** hex17or has quit IRC
154 2019-05-16T14:35:28  *** hex17or has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
155 2019-05-16T14:36:41  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
156 2019-05-16T14:40:52  *** promag has quit IRC
157 2019-05-16T14:41:12  *** scoop has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
158 2019-05-16T14:41:25  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
159 2019-05-16T14:43:54  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
160 2019-05-16T14:43:55  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] scravy opened pull request #16036: Run all lint scripts (master...patch-2) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16036
161 2019-05-16T14:43:55  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
162 2019-05-16T14:49:23  *** timothy has quit IRC
163 2019-05-16T14:49:31  *** pinheadmz has quit IRC
164 2019-05-16T14:50:26  *** davec has quit IRC
165 2019-05-16T14:50:29  *** pinheadmz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
166 2019-05-16T14:52:15  *** davec has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
167 2019-05-16T14:59:38  *** timothy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
168 2019-05-16T15:00:02  *** total1ty has quit IRC
169 2019-05-16T15:04:15  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
170 2019-05-16T15:04:17  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/fd61b9fc22fa...41f4c63b3898
171 2019-05-16T15:04:17  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master f3b90f2 Julian Fleischer: Run all lint scripts
172 2019-05-16T15:04:18  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 41f4c63 MarcoFalke: Merge #16036: travis: Run all lint scripts even if one fails
173 2019-05-16T15:04:20  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
174 2019-05-16T15:04:42  *** xi1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
175 2019-05-16T15:05:08  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
176 2019-05-16T15:05:08  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #16036: travis: Run all lint scripts even if one fails (master...patch-2) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16036
177 2019-05-16T15:05:09  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
178 2019-05-16T15:09:47  *** pinheadmz has quit IRC
179 2019-05-16T15:12:22  *** sipa has quit IRC
180 2019-05-16T15:12:43  *** sipa has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
181 2019-05-16T15:14:26  *** Guest42 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
182 2019-05-16T15:20:39  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
183 2019-05-16T15:20:40  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 4 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/41f4c63b3898...d5931f3676ec
184 2019-05-16T15:20:41  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master faf3729 MarcoFalke: wallet: Only fail rescan when blocks have actually been pruned
185 2019-05-16T15:20:41  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master aaaa57c MarcoFalke: scripted-diff: Bump copyright headers in wallet
186 2019-05-16T15:20:43  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa7e311 MarcoFalke: [doc] rpcwallet: Only fail rescan when blocks have been pruned
187 2019-05-16T15:20:52  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
188 2019-05-16T15:21:23  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
189 2019-05-16T15:21:24  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #15870: wallet: Only fail rescan when blocks have actually been pruned (master...1904-walletRescanPruned) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15870
190 2019-05-16T15:21:25  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
191 2019-05-16T15:22:30  *** Guest42 has quit IRC
192 2019-05-16T15:25:47  *** setpill has quit IRC
193 2019-05-16T15:26:14  *** lnostdal has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
194 2019-05-16T15:45:31  *** scoop has quit IRC
195 2019-05-16T15:48:02  *** scoop has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
196 2019-05-16T15:49:27  *** jarthur has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
197 2019-05-16T15:52:02  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
198 2019-05-16T15:53:24  *** scoop has quit IRC
199 2019-05-16T15:53:35  *** scoop has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
200 2019-05-16T16:02:10  *** mryandao has quit IRC
201 2019-05-16T16:02:31  *** mryandao has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
202 2019-05-16T16:09:18  *** michaelfolkson has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
203 2019-05-16T16:19:50  *** pinheadmz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
204 2019-05-16T16:20:50  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
205 2019-05-16T16:20:50  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/d5931f3676ec...1c719f78d358
206 2019-05-16T16:20:50  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 662d117 Andrew Chow: Add option to create an encrypted wallet
207 2019-05-16T16:20:51  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 1c719f7 Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #15006: Add option to create an encrypted wallet
208 2019-05-16T16:20:53  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
209 2019-05-16T16:21:15  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
210 2019-05-16T16:21:15  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #15006: Add option to create an encrypted wallet (master...create-encrypted-wallet) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15006
211 2019-05-16T16:21:17  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
212 2019-05-16T16:21:20  *** michaelfolkson has quit IRC
213 2019-05-16T16:22:07  *** kljasdfvv has quit IRC
214 2019-05-16T16:23:17  *** kljasdfvv has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
215 2019-05-16T16:24:07  *** StopAndDecrypt has quit IRC
216 2019-05-16T16:24:34  *** StopAndDecrypt has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
217 2019-05-16T16:24:43  *** StopAndDecrypt has quit IRC
218 2019-05-16T16:24:44  *** StopAndDecrypt has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
219 2019-05-16T16:25:21  *** timothy has quit IRC
220 2019-05-16T16:26:35  *** promag_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
221 2019-05-16T16:41:54  *** lnostdal has quit IRC
222 2019-05-16T16:49:19  *** baldur has quit IRC
223 2019-05-16T16:55:50  *** csknk has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
224 2019-05-16T17:02:16  *** baldur has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
225 2019-05-16T17:05:51  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
226 2019-05-16T17:05:52  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 5 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/1c719f78d358...df7addc4c6e9
227 2019-05-16T17:05:52  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa1dce7 MarcoFalke: net: Rename ::fRelayTxes to ::g_relay_txes
228 2019-05-16T17:05:53  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa3872e MarcoFalke: test: Format predicate source as multiline on error
229 2019-05-16T17:05:54  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa320de MarcoFalke: test: Add test for p2p_blocksonly
230 2019-05-16T17:05:55  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
231 2019-05-16T17:06:41  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
232 2019-05-16T17:06:41  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #15990: Add tests and documentation for blocksonly (master...1905-docTestBlocksOnly) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15990
233 2019-05-16T17:06:46  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
234 2019-05-16T17:07:02  *** promag_ has quit IRC
235 2019-05-16T17:08:03  *** owowo has quit IRC
236 2019-05-16T17:09:28  *** davterra has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
237 2019-05-16T17:12:43  *** owowo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
238 2019-05-16T17:15:23  *** scoop has quit IRC
239 2019-05-16T17:15:51  *** scoop has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
240 2019-05-16T17:16:57  *** scoop has quit IRC
241 2019-05-16T17:17:04  *** scoop has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
242 2019-05-16T17:25:42  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
243 2019-05-16T17:25:42  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 5 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/df7addc4c6e9...376638afcf94
244 2019-05-16T17:25:43  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 463921b Jonas Schnelli: CKey: add method to negate the key
245 2019-05-16T17:25:43  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 3b64f85 Jonas Schnelli: QA: add test for CKey::Negate()
246 2019-05-16T17:25:44  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 551d489 Jonas Schnelli: Add HKDF HMAC_SHA256 L=32 implementations
247 2019-05-16T17:25:45  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
248 2019-05-16T17:26:01  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
249 2019-05-16T17:26:01  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #14047: Add HKDF_HMAC256_L32 and method to negate a private key (master...2018/08/bip151_key_hkdf) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14047
250 2019-05-16T17:26:04  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
251 2019-05-16T17:28:11  *** promag_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
252 2019-05-16T17:32:39  *** promag_ has quit IRC
253 2019-05-16T17:37:02  *** gribble has quit IRC
254 2019-05-16T17:43:29  *** scoop has quit IRC
255 2019-05-16T17:47:32  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
256 2019-05-16T17:47:32  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/376638afcf94...fd7d97decbf4
257 2019-05-16T17:47:32  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 01971da Carl Dong: docs: Add productivity notes for "dummy rebases"
258 2019-05-16T17:47:33  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fd7d97d MarcoFalke: Merge #15820: docs: Add productivity notes for dummy rebases
259 2019-05-16T17:47:34  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
260 2019-05-16T17:48:17  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
261 2019-05-16T17:48:18  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #15820: docs: Add productivity notes for dummy rebases (master...2019-04-more-productive) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15820
262 2019-05-16T17:48:19  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
263 2019-05-16T17:48:46  *** scoop has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
264 2019-05-16T17:50:22  *** gribble has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
265 2019-05-16T17:51:21  *** scoop has quit IRC
266 2019-05-16T17:51:48  *** scoop has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
267 2019-05-16T17:53:45  *** promag_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
268 2019-05-16T17:56:17  *** scoop has quit IRC
269 2019-05-16T18:00:01  *** xi1 has quit IRC
270 2019-05-16T18:03:43  *** promag__ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
271 2019-05-16T18:03:44  *** promag_ has quit IRC
272 2019-05-16T18:04:44  *** lritter1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
273 2019-05-16T18:08:21  *** shesek has quit IRC
274 2019-05-16T18:12:25  *** gribble has quit IRC
275 2019-05-16T18:19:52  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
276 2019-05-16T18:19:52  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/fd7d97decbf4...8f2f17f79a10
277 2019-05-16T18:19:53  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 41ab2a8 orient: fix static_assert for macro HAVE_THREAD_LOCAL
278 2019-05-16T18:19:54  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 8f2f17f Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #15970: Utils and libraries: fix static_assert for macro HAVE_THREAD...
279 2019-05-16T18:19:55  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
280 2019-05-16T18:20:29  *** elichai2 has quit IRC
281 2019-05-16T18:20:37  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
282 2019-05-16T18:20:37  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #15970: Utils and libraries: fix static_assert for macro HAVE_THREAD_LOCAL (master...master) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15970
283 2019-05-16T18:20:50  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
284 2019-05-16T18:22:25  *** afk11 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
285 2019-05-16T18:24:28  *** sfhi has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
286 2019-05-16T18:25:50  *** gribble has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
287 2019-05-16T18:33:48  *** ExEric3 has quit IRC
288 2019-05-16T18:36:33  *** ExEric3 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
289 2019-05-16T18:37:59  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
290 2019-05-16T18:37:59  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] promag opened pull request #16037: rpc: Fail importwallet only if a required block is pruned (master...2019-05-importwallet-pruned) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16037
291 2019-05-16T18:37:59  *** promag has quit IRC
292 2019-05-16T18:38:00  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
293 2019-05-16T18:38:13  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
294 2019-05-16T18:45:44  *** csknk has quit IRC
295 2019-05-16T18:45:50  *** promag__ has quit IRC
296 2019-05-16T18:46:46  *** lightlike has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
297 2019-05-16T18:55:58  *** lnostdal has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
298 2019-05-16T18:57:06  *** Krellan has quit IRC
299 2019-05-16T18:57:41  *** Dean_Guss has quit IRC
300 2019-05-16T18:58:07  *** LukeJr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
301 2019-05-16T18:59:12  *** promag_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
302 2019-05-16T19:00:37  <wumpus> #startmeeting
303 2019-05-16T19:00:37  <lightningbot> Meeting started Thu May 16 19:00:37 2019 UTC.  The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
304 2019-05-16T19:00:37  <lightningbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
305 2019-05-16T19:00:45  <jonasschnelli> hi
306 2019-05-16T19:00:49  <wumpus> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob ken281221 ryanofsky gleb moneyball kvaciral
307 2019-05-16T19:01:01  <kanzure> hi
308 2019-05-16T19:01:02  <achow101> hi
309 2019-05-16T19:01:31  <gwillen> hi
310 2019-05-16T19:01:34  <wumpus> any proposed topics?
311 2019-05-16T19:01:59  <kanzure> small topic but doesn't need much discussion: topic collection for upcoming physical meeting. please send me your ideas or what you want to hear from someone else. it's voluntary.
312 2019-05-16T19:02:06  <wumpus> nothing on moneyball 's list i see
313 2019-05-16T19:02:35  <aj> hey
314 2019-05-16T19:02:39  <meshcollider> hi
315 2019-05-16T19:02:42  <jnewbery> hi
316 2019-05-16T19:02:54  <luke-jr> hi
317 2019-05-16T19:03:23  <wumpus> #action send topics for upcoming physical meeting to @kanzure
318 2019-05-16T19:03:38  <dongcarl> Any way to participate in physical meeting if we’re not there physically?
319 2019-05-16T19:04:29  <MarcoFalke> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=can+you+clone+yourself
320 2019-05-16T19:04:38  <wumpus> don't know if anyone here can answer that :)
321 2019-05-16T19:04:50  <achow101> dongcarl: probably not
322 2019-05-16T19:04:52  <luke-jr> based on past meetups, I'd say not really
323 2019-05-16T19:04:52  <meshcollider> dongcarl: a lot of people will still be on IRC and kanzure will probably take notes if there are any talks
324 2019-05-16T19:05:12  <dongcarl> Makes sense
325 2019-05-16T19:05:23  <jonasschnelli> the coredev meetings are only physical
326 2019-05-16T19:05:32  <jamesob> hi
327 2019-05-16T19:05:38  <jonasschnelli> no stream it anything
328 2019-05-16T19:05:45  <jonasschnelli> *or
329 2019-05-16T19:06:43  <wumpus> #topic high priority for review
330 2019-05-16T19:07:04  <achow101> Can #15741 be added to hi prio?
331 2019-05-16T19:07:07  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15741 | Batch write imported stuff in importmulti by achow101 · Pull Request #15741 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
332 2019-05-16T19:07:09  <wumpus> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/projects/8  only two PRs left #15427 #15024 anything to add?
333 2019-05-16T19:07:13  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15427 | Add support for descriptors to utxoupdatepsbt by sipa · Pull Request #15427 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
334 2019-05-16T19:07:14  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15024 | Allow specific private keys to be derived from descriptor by meshcollider · Pull Request #15024 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
335 2019-05-16T19:07:23  <wumpus> achow101:sure
336 2019-05-16T19:08:14  <gmaxwell> Can #15224 be added? (not much to do, lets get this in)
337 2019-05-16T19:08:16  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15224 | Add RNG strengthening (10ms once every minute) by sipa · Pull Request #15224 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
338 2019-05-16T19:08:46  <wumpus> gmaxwell:done
339 2019-05-16T19:09:05  <wumpus> although there's now two PRs by sipa in there
340 2019-05-16T19:10:04  <wumpus> but if no one has a problem with that, we'll just keep it like that
341 2019-05-16T19:10:07  <wumpus> any other topics?
342 2019-05-16T19:11:43  *** Kvaciral has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
343 2019-05-16T19:12:02  <gmaxwell> wumpus: I think the limit is (or should be) nominator, unless its resulting in getting not enough attention from the author.
344 2019-05-16T19:12:26  <jonasschnelli> Yes
345 2019-05-16T19:12:29  <gmaxwell> (unless you disagree, -- in which case we could hold off on my nom. no feelings hurt)
346 2019-05-16T19:12:42  <jamesob> gmaxwell: agree
347 2019-05-16T19:12:47  <wumpus> gmaxwell: I don't mind, it's not like a lot of things have been proposed in any case
348 2019-05-16T19:12:50  <aj> gmaxwell: it's just hard to keep track of who nominated with the github ui
349 2019-05-16T19:12:58  <gmaxwell> wumpus: right.
350 2019-05-16T19:13:03  <meshcollider> Yes I think we talked about that a week or two ago
351 2019-05-16T19:13:30  <gmaxwell> aj: it also doesn't really matter if someone messes up and noms two things. If someone starts doing it a lot it'll get noticed and we could track with some greppable IRC line or something. :)
352 2019-05-16T19:13:51  <wumpus> yes, would be nice if the 'card system' in projects allowed adding some extra text
353 2019-05-16T19:14:31  <luke-jr> could just not worry about limits until it gets crowded..
354 2019-05-16T19:14:32  <gmaxwell> I mean we could add tags for each regular contributor to track their nominations.
355 2019-05-16T19:14:48  <gmaxwell> but yeah, my though is wait for a problem.
356 2019-05-16T19:14:51  <wumpus> right
357 2019-05-16T19:14:57  <jnewbery> it's not clear to me whether high-priority is just for PRs blocking other stuff or not
358 2019-05-16T19:14:58  <wumpus> okay, anthing else to discuss?
359 2019-05-16T19:15:58  <wumpus> jnewbery: it's supposed to be for that, but if you have another reason why something is high priority, that works too imo
360 2019-05-16T19:16:59  <wumpus> it's good to have an overview of the work going on that has agreement that it's more high priority in the meeting, with zilions of refactoring PRs
361 2019-05-16T19:20:18  <wumpus> ok...
362 2019-05-16T19:20:20  * luke-jr pokes a cricket
363 2019-05-16T19:20:25  <wumpus> #endmeeting
364 2019-05-16T19:20:25  <lightningbot> Meeting ended Thu May 16 19:20:25 2019 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
365 2019-05-16T19:20:25  <lightningbot> Minutes:        http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2019/bitcoin-core-dev.2019-05-16-19.00.html
366 2019-05-16T19:20:25  <lightningbot> Minutes (text): http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2019/bitcoin-core-dev.2019-05-16-19.00.txt
367 2019-05-16T19:20:25  <lightningbot> Log:            http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2019/bitcoin-core-dev.2019-05-16-19.00.log.html
368 2019-05-16T19:23:16  <gmaxwell> Thanks
369 2019-05-16T19:26:31  <wumpus> it's the start of the 0.19 merge window, so things aren't crowded yet, they only get so closer to the release, so it's pretty smart to propose things for review now
370 2019-05-16T19:38:05  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
371 2019-05-16T19:38:05  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #15992: Extract CConnman::RelayTransaction (master...relay-inventory) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15992
372 2019-05-16T19:38:06  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
373 2019-05-16T19:43:59  *** morcos has quit IRC
374 2019-05-16T19:44:17  *** morcos has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
375 2019-05-16T19:46:28  <jamesob> #15759 seems pretty worthwhile for review, though it's in need of a rebase
376 2019-05-16T19:46:30  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15759 | [p2p] Add 2 outbound blocks-only connections by sdaftuar · Pull Request #15759 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
377 2019-05-16T19:49:59  <wumpus> jamesob:agree
378 2019-05-16T19:50:05  <gmaxwell> Yeah thats an important proposal.
379 2019-05-16T19:50:44  *** lightlike_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
380 2019-05-16T19:53:28  *** lightlike has quit IRC
381 2019-05-16T19:54:54  *** lightlike_ has left #bitcoin-core-dev
382 2019-05-16T19:55:14  *** promag_ has quit IRC
383 2019-05-16T19:55:25  *** lightlike has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
384 2019-05-16T19:57:48  *** promag_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
385 2019-05-16T19:59:44  <aj> gmaxwell: do you have a minute to chat about #15502? i had a look into the "drop the threads and make it async". at the moment the netbase stuff relies on sync behaviour for connecting, so it becomes a bit intrusive
386 2019-05-16T19:59:45  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15502 | Speed up initial connection to p2p network by ajtowns · Pull Request #15502 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
387 2019-05-16T20:00:44  *** promag_ has quit IRC
388 2019-05-16T20:03:07  <aj> gmaxwell: anyway the question is if there's any clever way of converting to async without being so intrusive, or if not, whether or not an intrusive change there still seems worthwhile?
389 2019-05-16T20:03:16  <gmaxwell> :-/
390 2019-05-16T20:04:01  <aj> gmaxwell: (connecting to the proxy for tor and similar is the main bit, which then needs a state machine, and blahblah)
391 2019-05-16T20:04:58  <gmaxwell> It's not just intrusive, adding 4  threads is a really non-trivial amount of additional VIRT (and probably that number should be equal to the number of needed outbound connections).
392 2019-05-16T20:05:14  <gmaxwell> I don't think the change itself as you have it is all that intrusive.
393 2019-05-16T20:07:51  *** sfhi has quit IRC
394 2019-05-16T20:08:47  <gmaxwell> but also it's not so non-intrusive that I feel like saying "Yeah this isnt the right way to do it long term but lets just do this for now."
395 2019-05-16T20:09:14  *** ExEric3 has quit IRC
396 2019-05-16T20:09:17  *** Eric3 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
397 2019-05-16T20:20:07  *** dviola has quit IRC
398 2019-05-16T20:24:18  *** Guyver2 has quit IRC
399 2019-05-16T20:25:17  <aj> gmaxwell: sorry; i mean switching the change over from adding 4 threads to adding 0 or subtracting 1 by doing the connection stuff with poll/select asynchronously starts getting intrusive into netbase
400 2019-05-16T20:27:32  <aj> gmaxwell: making netbase.cpp:Socks5 not wait synchronously eg means turning the function inside out into a switch() state machine or something, i think
401 2019-05-16T20:28:20  <gmaxwell> hm. what about not doing this for socks? (though TBH socks needs it even more than non-socks...)
402 2019-05-16T20:28:47  <aj> gmaxwell: then it wouldn't work for tor-only nodes and stuff? that seems sucky?
403 2019-05-16T20:29:04  <aj> gmaxwell: the answer's probably "try it out and we'll see what it looks like" but it looks more messy than i was willing to start on my own without talking it through with someone
404 2019-05-16T20:29:52  <gmaxwell> Well progress is progress.
405 2019-05-16T20:30:01  <gmaxwell> It's a useful improvement that we really should get.
406 2019-05-16T20:31:31  <gmaxwell> ignoring implemenetation, I think ideally for every 'group' of outbound connections (right now automatic and addnode will be the only group but sdaftuar's PR will end up making blocksonly ones a group as well) should make all of its outstanding connections at once. ... since thats the most you can do without risk of ending up with too many.
407 2019-05-16T20:35:03  <aj> do you make outgoing blocksonly connections?
408 2019-05-16T20:35:53  <gmaxwell> aj: yes. but also thats what sdaftuar does, it adds additional blocksonly connections to nodes.
409 2019-05-16T20:36:06  <aj> but yeah, that aside, that makes sense and is nicely simple. start a bunch of connections; then when they timeout or whatever retry or replace them as appropriate
410 2019-05-16T20:36:38  <gmaxwell> right. it would be great in a threaded model, just every time you come around to the connect loop, and find you have free connections > threads,  open a new thread.
411 2019-05-16T20:37:01  <gmaxwell> s/a/as many as needed/
412 2019-05-16T20:37:45  *** cryptapus has quit IRC
413 2019-05-16T20:41:21  *** digitalnomad91 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
414 2019-05-16T20:50:52  *** cryptapus has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
415 2019-05-16T20:50:52  *** cryptapus has quit IRC
416 2019-05-16T20:50:52  *** cryptapus has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
417 2019-05-16T20:52:56  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
418 2019-05-16T20:52:56  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] benthecarman closed pull request #15157: rpc: Bumpfee units change, satoshis to BTC (master...wallet_total_fee_units_change) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15157
419 2019-05-16T20:52:57  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
420 2019-05-16T20:57:13  *** molz has quit IRC
421 2019-05-16T21:00:02  *** lritter1 has quit IRC
422 2019-05-16T21:04:55  *** shesek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
423 2019-05-16T21:05:14  *** chrippa has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
424 2019-05-16T21:09:32  *** Fluidjax has quit IRC
425 2019-05-16T21:11:28  *** scoop has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
426 2019-05-16T21:39:50  *** shesek has quit IRC
427 2019-05-16T21:42:10  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
428 2019-05-16T21:42:18  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
429 2019-05-16T21:50:43  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
430 2019-05-16T21:50:43  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] Empact opened pull request #16038: Drop BanLevel in favor of Optional<BanReason> (master...drop-ban-level) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16038
431 2019-05-16T21:50:46  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
432 2019-05-16T21:58:08  *** StopAndDecrypt_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
433 2019-05-16T21:59:07  *** StopAndDecrypt has quit IRC
434 2019-05-16T22:21:33  *** promag_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
435 2019-05-16T22:44:27  *** Zenton has quit IRC
436 2019-05-16T22:45:14  *** spinza has quit IRC
437 2019-05-16T22:47:51  *** jarthur_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
438 2019-05-16T22:50:31  *** jarthur__ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
439 2019-05-16T22:50:35  *** jarthur has quit IRC
440 2019-05-16T22:51:55  *** michaelsdunn1 has quit IRC
441 2019-05-16T22:52:11  *** jarthur_ has quit IRC
442 2019-05-16T22:54:40  *** b10c has quit IRC
443 2019-05-16T22:55:48  *** Dean_Guss has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
444 2019-05-16T22:59:45  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
445 2019-05-16T23:07:35  *** rex4539 has quit IRC
446 2019-05-16T23:10:27  *** promag_ has quit IRC
447 2019-05-16T23:12:55  *** jarthur__ has quit IRC
448 2019-05-16T23:14:23  *** scoop has quit IRC
449 2019-05-16T23:16:05  *** Dean_Guss has quit IRC
450 2019-05-16T23:20:09  *** jarthur has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
451 2019-05-16T23:24:19  *** molz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
452 2019-05-16T23:27:52  *** scoop has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
453 2019-05-16T23:31:15  *** jarthur has quit IRC
454 2019-05-16T23:32:20  *** michaelfolkson has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
455 2019-05-16T23:33:37  *** scoop has quit IRC
456 2019-05-16T23:37:27  *** lightlike has quit IRC
457 2019-05-16T23:41:24  *** michaelfolkson has quit IRC