1 2019-09-12T00:00:01  *** jungnam has quit IRC
  2 2019-09-12T00:05:32  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
  3 2019-09-12T00:11:55  *** EagleTM has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  4 2019-09-12T00:17:20  *** Waithamai1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  5 2019-09-12T00:18:03  *** xzytrewq has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  6 2019-09-12T00:19:51  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  7 2019-09-12T00:20:31  *** BlockX has quit IRC
  8 2019-09-12T00:35:53  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
  9 2019-09-12T00:54:59  *** tsujp has quit IRC
 10 2019-09-12T00:55:54  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 11 2019-09-12T01:07:13  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 12 2019-09-12T01:27:32  <phantomcircuit> achow101, that makes sense
 13 2019-09-12T01:32:22  *** DeanGuss has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 14 2019-09-12T01:38:29  *** Krellan has quit IRC
 15 2019-09-12T01:46:33  *** xzytrewq has quit IRC
 16 2019-09-12T01:51:58  *** xzytrewq has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 17 2019-09-12T02:05:22  *** StopAndDecrypt has quit IRC
 18 2019-09-12T02:05:44  *** emilengler_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 19 2019-09-12T02:05:47  *** Highway61 has quit IRC
 20 2019-09-12T02:07:06  *** tsujp has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 21 2019-09-12T02:07:22  *** emilengler has quit IRC
 22 2019-09-12T02:12:56  *** Skirmant has quit IRC
 23 2019-09-12T02:27:17  *** Skirmant has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 24 2019-09-12T02:53:58  *** DeanGuss has quit IRC
 25 2019-09-12T02:54:36  *** DeanGuss has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 26 2019-09-12T02:58:45  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
 27 2019-09-12T03:00:02  *** Waithamai1 has quit IRC
 28 2019-09-12T03:10:09  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 29 2019-09-12T03:14:37  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 30 2019-09-12T03:17:38  *** Mikaela1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 31 2019-09-12T03:19:28  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
 32 2019-09-12T03:28:06  *** promag has quit IRC
 33 2019-09-12T03:40:27  *** hebasto has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 34 2019-09-12T03:46:15  *** EagleTM has quit IRC
 35 2019-09-12T03:49:16  *** DeanGuss has quit IRC
 36 2019-09-12T03:53:15  *** jtimon has quit IRC
 37 2019-09-12T03:57:41  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 38 2019-09-12T04:11:56  *** hebasto has quit IRC
 39 2019-09-12T04:12:36  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 40 2019-09-12T04:15:01  *** pinheadmz has quit IRC
 41 2019-09-12T04:27:10  *** mryandao has quit IRC
 42 2019-09-12T04:28:25  *** mryandao has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 43 2019-09-12T04:53:12  *** ccdle12 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 44 2019-09-12T04:59:52  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 45 2019-09-12T04:59:52  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] clashicly opened pull request #16857: Elaborate on the need to re-login on Debian-based systems to use tor … (master...patch-1) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16857
 46 2019-09-12T04:59:53  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 47 2019-09-12T05:05:11  *** Krellan has quit IRC
 48 2019-09-12T05:17:19  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 49 2019-09-12T05:24:57  *** ccdle12 has quit IRC
 50 2019-09-12T05:28:52  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 51 2019-09-12T05:33:00  *** promag has quit IRC
 52 2019-09-12T06:00:02  *** Mikaela1 has quit IRC
 53 2019-09-12T06:14:24  *** rockhouse has quit IRC
 54 2019-09-12T06:14:24  *** victorSN has quit IRC
 55 2019-09-12T06:15:21  *** rockhouse has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 56 2019-09-12T06:17:32  *** dscho has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 57 2019-09-12T06:22:42  *** victorSN has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 58 2019-09-12T06:33:02  *** ccdle12 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 59 2019-09-12T06:36:52  *** Klox has quit IRC
 60 2019-09-12T06:37:45  *** ccdle12 has quit IRC
 61 2019-09-12T06:41:17  *** kcalvinalvin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 62 2019-09-12T06:44:12  *** Sentineo has quit IRC
 63 2019-09-12T06:47:00  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 64 2019-09-12T06:49:04  *** EagleTM has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 65 2019-09-12T06:57:42  *** EagleTM has quit IRC
 66 2019-09-12T07:04:42  *** kcalvinalvin has quit IRC
 67 2019-09-12T07:10:02  *** davterra has quit IRC
 68 2019-09-12T07:12:44  *** davterra has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 69 2019-09-12T07:24:56  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 70 2019-09-12T07:24:57  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/2324aa1dc409...04d9939f460d
 71 2019-09-12T07:24:58  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 07a8f65 darosior: tests: add a test for the 'servicesnames' RPC field
 72 2019-09-12T07:24:59  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 1d524c6 darosior: tests: rename 'test_getnetworkinginfo' in 'test_getnetworkinfo'
 73 2019-09-12T07:25:00  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 04d9939 Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #16850: test: `servicesnames` field in `getpeerinfo` and `getnetwork...
 74 2019-09-12T07:25:01  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 75 2019-09-12T07:26:11  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 76 2019-09-12T07:26:11  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #16850: test: `servicesnames` field in `getpeerinfo` and `getnetworkinfo` (master...servicenames) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16850
 77 2019-09-12T07:26:12  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 78 2019-09-12T07:39:36  *** jonatack has quit IRC
 79 2019-09-12T07:46:19  *** EagleTM has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 80 2019-09-12T08:03:48  *** rafalcpp_ has quit IRC
 81 2019-09-12T08:04:24  *** rafalcpp_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 82 2019-09-12T08:08:29  *** Guyver2 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 83 2019-09-12T08:27:47  *** Sentineo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 84 2019-09-12T08:31:35  *** cubancorona has quit IRC
 85 2019-09-12T08:34:39  *** EagleTM has quit IRC
 86 2019-09-12T08:36:14  *** cubancorona has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 87 2019-09-12T08:39:19  *** EagleTM has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 88 2019-09-12T08:39:28  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 89 2019-09-12T08:45:58  *** promag has quit IRC
 90 2019-09-12T08:55:12  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 91 2019-09-12T09:00:04  *** dscho has quit IRC
 92 2019-09-12T09:06:35  *** promag has quit IRC
 93 2019-09-12T09:11:03  *** EagleTM has quit IRC
 94 2019-09-12T09:16:13  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 95 2019-09-12T09:17:25  *** erwin_bullet has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 96 2019-09-12T09:18:43  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 97 2019-09-12T09:19:50  *** promag has quit IRC
 98 2019-09-12T09:23:21  *** davec has quit IRC
 99 2019-09-12T09:33:40  *** BlueMatt has quit IRC
100 2019-09-12T09:33:48  *** face has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
101 2019-09-12T09:34:11  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
102 2019-09-12T09:37:39  *** promag has quit IRC
103 2019-09-12T09:39:05  *** EagleTM has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
104 2019-09-12T09:44:50  *** davec has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
105 2019-09-12T09:45:07  *** BlueMatt has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
106 2019-09-12T09:49:46  *** hexyul has quit IRC
107 2019-09-12T09:50:32  *** davec has quit IRC
108 2019-09-12T09:53:11  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
109 2019-09-12T10:01:07  *** blockx has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
110 2019-09-12T10:07:30  *** davec has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
111 2019-09-12T10:23:52  *** jb55 has quit IRC
112 2019-09-12T10:24:24  *** jb55 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
113 2019-09-12T10:30:50  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
114 2019-09-12T10:30:51  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/04d9939f460d...ca97d292ce60
115 2019-09-12T10:30:51  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa31dc1 MarcoFalke: test: Pass down correct chain name in tests
116 2019-09-12T10:30:52  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 333317c MarcoFalke: test: Test that low difficulty chain fork is rejected
117 2019-09-12T10:30:52  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master ca97d29 MarcoFalke: Merge #16551: test: Test that low difficulty chain fork is rejected
118 2019-09-12T10:30:54  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
119 2019-09-12T10:31:50  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
120 2019-09-12T10:31:50  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #16551: test: Test that low difficulty chain fork is rejected (master...1908-testDosLowHeader) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16551
121 2019-09-12T10:31:51  *** tsujp has quit IRC
122 2019-09-12T10:31:51  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
123 2019-09-12T10:32:19  *** promag has quit IRC
124 2019-09-12T10:34:45  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
125 2019-09-12T10:47:06  *** harrigan has quit IRC
126 2019-09-12T10:50:18  *** belcher has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
127 2019-09-12T10:50:20  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
128 2019-09-12T10:50:21  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 3 commits to 0.17: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/2e4353d3f155...1659b9b09966
129 2019-09-12T10:50:22  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/0.17 e9adb96 Sjors Provoost: [wallet] abort when attempting to fund a transaction above maxtxfee
130 2019-09-12T10:50:23  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/0.17 0e7c746 João Barbosa: wallet: Fix -maxtxfee check by moving it to CWallet::CreateTransaction
131 2019-09-12T10:50:24  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/0.17 1659b9b Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #16639: [0.17] abort when attempting to fund a transaction above -ma...
132 2019-09-12T10:50:25  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
133 2019-09-12T10:50:40  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
134 2019-09-12T10:50:40  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #16639: [0.17] abort when attempting to fund a transaction above -maxtxfee   (0.17...2019/08/backport_max_fee) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16639
135 2019-09-12T10:50:42  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
136 2019-09-12T10:52:13  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
137 2019-09-12T10:52:54  *** reallll has quit IRC
138 2019-09-12T10:55:08  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
139 2019-09-12T10:55:08  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 1 commit to 0.17: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/1659b9b09966...40b47d539991
140 2019-09-12T10:55:08  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/0.17 40b47d5 Wladimir J. van der Laan: doc: Update release notes for last merge
141 2019-09-12T10:55:20  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
142 2019-09-12T10:55:35  <wumpus> going to tag 0.17.2rc1 in a bit
143 2019-09-12T10:56:58  *** ddustin has quit IRC
144 2019-09-12T10:58:53  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
145 2019-09-12T11:00:11  <fanquake> 🚀
146 2019-09-12T11:03:15  *** promag has quit IRC
147 2019-09-12T11:04:03  *** xzytrewq has quit IRC
148 2019-09-12T11:04:45  *** xzytrewq has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
149 2019-09-12T11:06:40  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
150 2019-09-12T11:09:18  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
151 2019-09-12T11:09:18  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed tag v0.17.2rc1: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/v0.17.2rc1
152 2019-09-12T11:09:30  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
153 2019-09-12T11:09:30  <wumpus> ^^
154 2019-09-12T11:12:23  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
155 2019-09-12T11:12:23  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] jameshilliard opened pull request #16858: Qt: advise users not to switch wallets when opening a BIP70 URI. (master...bip70-message) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16858
156 2019-09-12T11:12:35  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
157 2019-09-12T11:21:59  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
158 2019-09-12T11:22:50  *** davec has quit IRC
159 2019-09-12T11:25:44  *** jtimon has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
160 2019-09-12T11:34:41  *** pinheadmz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
161 2019-09-12T11:40:18  *** unk has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
162 2019-09-12T11:42:47  *** davec has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
163 2019-09-12T11:43:55  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
164 2019-09-12T11:45:05  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
165 2019-09-12T11:45:47  *** Highway61 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
166 2019-09-12T11:52:37  *** phwalkr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
167 2019-09-12T12:00:01  *** erwin_bullet has quit IRC
168 2019-09-12T12:00:57  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
169 2019-09-12T12:04:31  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
170 2019-09-12T12:07:06  *** davec has quit IRC
171 2019-09-12T12:07:27  *** Guyver2 has quit IRC
172 2019-09-12T12:12:50  *** rwang_ has quit IRC
173 2019-09-12T12:13:45  *** davec has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
174 2019-09-12T12:14:03  *** blockx has quit IRC
175 2019-09-12T12:17:44  *** Antimatter has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
176 2019-09-12T12:19:14  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
177 2019-09-12T12:20:01  *** rh0nj has quit IRC
178 2019-09-12T12:21:08  *** rh0nj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
179 2019-09-12T12:23:59  *** tsujp has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
180 2019-09-12T12:26:11  *** luke-jr has quit IRC
181 2019-09-12T12:32:07  *** luke-jr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
182 2019-09-12T12:35:22  *** phwalkr has quit IRC
183 2019-09-12T12:38:53  *** nsh has quit IRC
184 2019-09-12T12:39:51  *** davex__ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
185 2019-09-12T12:41:13  *** davex_ has quit IRC
186 2019-09-12T12:44:13  *** rafalcpp has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
187 2019-09-12T12:44:37  *** pinheadmz_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
188 2019-09-12T12:44:51  *** rafalcpp_ has quit IRC
189 2019-09-12T12:44:54  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
190 2019-09-12T12:45:41  *** pinheadmz_ has quit IRC
191 2019-09-12T12:45:54  *** Giszmo has quit IRC
192 2019-09-12T12:47:05  *** pinheadmz_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
193 2019-09-12T12:47:23  *** pinheadmz has quit IRC
194 2019-09-12T12:47:23  *** pinheadmz_ is now known as pinheadmz
195 2019-09-12T12:48:45  *** Skirmant has quit IRC
196 2019-09-12T12:50:20  *** nsh has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
197 2019-09-12T12:57:46  *** ensign has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
198 2019-09-12T13:01:33  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
199 2019-09-12T13:01:34  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] jonasschnelli pushed 6 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/ca97d292ce60...884f7cc81b47
200 2019-09-12T13:01:34  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 1bccf6a Sjors Provoost: [node] add forceSetArg to interface
201 2019-09-12T13:01:35  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 1957103 Sjors Provoost: [gui] add explicit prune setter
202 2019-09-12T13:01:36  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 1bbc49d Sjors Provoost: [gui] intro: inform caller if intro was shown
203 2019-09-12T13:01:37  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
204 2019-09-12T13:02:28  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
205 2019-09-12T13:02:28  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] jonasschnelli merged pull request #16714: gui: add prune to intro screen with smart default (master...2019/08/wizard-prune) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16714
206 2019-09-12T13:02:29  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
207 2019-09-12T13:03:44  *** Skirmant has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
208 2019-09-12T13:15:50  *** jdm has quit IRC
209 2019-09-12T13:16:35  *** jdm has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
210 2019-09-12T13:32:51  *** EagleTM has quit IRC
211 2019-09-12T13:36:25  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
212 2019-09-12T13:40:48  *** harrigan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
213 2019-09-12T13:46:16  *** iuwer98374wioeur has quit IRC
214 2019-09-12T13:54:03  *** davec has quit IRC
215 2019-09-12T13:59:27  *** Highway62 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
216 2019-09-12T14:01:40  *** jrayhawk has quit IRC
217 2019-09-12T14:02:03  *** Highway61 has quit IRC
218 2019-09-12T14:05:43  *** Highway62 has quit IRC
219 2019-09-12T14:06:25  *** captjakk has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
220 2019-09-12T14:09:21  *** Karyon_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
221 2019-09-12T14:11:11  *** Karyon has quit IRC
222 2019-09-12T14:11:12  *** Karyon_ is now known as Karyon
223 2019-09-12T14:11:52  *** davec has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
224 2019-09-12T14:12:27  *** Highway61 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
225 2019-09-12T14:14:05  *** harrigan has quit IRC
226 2019-09-12T14:14:23  *** jrayhawk has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
227 2019-09-12T14:15:44  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
228 2019-09-12T14:16:44  *** harrigan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
229 2019-09-12T14:26:03  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
230 2019-09-12T14:33:28  *** promag_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
231 2019-09-12T14:37:39  *** promag_ has quit IRC
232 2019-09-12T14:38:13  *** mdunnio has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
233 2019-09-12T14:39:39  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
234 2019-09-12T14:53:41  *** Guyver2 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
235 2019-09-12T15:00:01  *** Antimatter has quit IRC
236 2019-09-12T15:00:33  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
237 2019-09-12T15:00:46  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
238 2019-09-12T15:06:46  *** captjakk has quit IRC
239 2019-09-12T15:08:06  *** face has quit IRC
240 2019-09-12T15:24:39  *** captjakk has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
241 2019-09-12T15:28:36  *** hebasto has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
242 2019-09-12T15:37:03  <Lightsword> I think https://travis-ci.org/bitcoin/bitcoin/jobs/584089022 needs a restart
243 2019-09-12T15:38:19  <instagibbs> spurious travis failure? *monocle falls out* restarted
244 2019-09-12T15:39:40  <Lightsword> instagibbs, looks like it
245 2019-09-12T15:39:52  <instagibbs> feature_block failing to sync, definitely not QT/bip70 related
246 2019-09-12T15:41:03  *** goatpig has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
247 2019-09-12T15:41:48  <Lightsword> btw someone should probably verify that PR renders correctly, was more or less a blind commit since I'm traveling right now
248 2019-09-12T15:43:03  *** davec has quit IRC
249 2019-09-12T15:47:30  *** geekounet has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
250 2019-09-12T15:56:26  *** goatpig has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
251 2019-09-12T15:56:43  *** captjakk has quit IRC
252 2019-09-12T15:56:57  *** captjakk has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
253 2019-09-12T15:57:42  *** captjakk has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
254 2019-09-12T15:58:16  *** captjakk has quit IRC
255 2019-09-12T15:58:30  *** captjakk has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
256 2019-09-12T15:59:17  *** captjakk has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
257 2019-09-12T16:00:03  *** captjakk has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
258 2019-09-12T16:00:34  *** captjakk has quit IRC
259 2019-09-12T16:18:35  *** emilengler_ is now known as emilengler
260 2019-09-12T16:24:39  *** profmac has quit IRC
261 2019-09-12T16:25:41  *** nanotube has quit IRC
262 2019-09-12T16:27:15  *** nanotube has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
263 2019-09-12T16:30:08  *** profmac has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
264 2019-09-12T16:30:37  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
265 2019-09-12T16:30:37  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] emilengler closed pull request #16829: Add envvar system (master...2019-09-envvar) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16829
266 2019-09-12T16:30:38  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
267 2019-09-12T16:34:50  *** captjakk has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
268 2019-09-12T16:35:02  *** lightlike has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
269 2019-09-12T16:36:03  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
270 2019-09-12T16:36:40  *** ccdle12 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
271 2019-09-12T16:39:58  *** mdunnio has quit IRC
272 2019-09-12T16:48:40  *** davec has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
273 2019-09-12T16:48:57  *** mdunnio has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
274 2019-09-12T16:54:31  *** hebasto has quit IRC
275 2019-09-12T16:59:24  *** spinza has quit IRC
276 2019-09-12T17:00:17  *** jonatack has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
277 2019-09-12T17:03:57  *** lipsch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
278 2019-09-12T17:05:44  *** lipsch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
279 2019-09-12T17:08:04  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
280 2019-09-12T17:08:49  *** owowo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
281 2019-09-12T17:08:49  *** owowo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
282 2019-09-12T17:09:19  *** lipsch has quit IRC
283 2019-09-12T17:09:48  *** StopAndDecrypt has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
284 2019-09-12T17:10:08  *** rafalcpp_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
285 2019-09-12T17:10:09  <jtimon> review beg on https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16770 should be pretty easy to review
286 2019-09-12T17:10:33  *** rafalcpp has quit IRC
287 2019-09-12T17:23:26  *** lipsch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
288 2019-09-12T17:24:07  *** pinheadmz has quit IRC
289 2019-09-12T17:24:26  *** mdunnio has quit IRC
290 2019-09-12T17:24:31  *** pinheadmz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
291 2019-09-12T17:29:31  *** lipsch has quit IRC
292 2019-09-12T17:33:02  *** mdunnio has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
293 2019-09-12T17:44:41  *** ccdle12 has quit IRC
294 2019-09-12T17:45:19  *** ccdle12 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
295 2019-09-12T17:46:46  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
296 2019-09-12T17:48:47  *** ccdle12 has quit IRC
297 2019-09-12T18:00:01  *** geekounet has quit IRC
298 2019-09-12T18:16:10  *** m1rror8 has quit IRC
299 2019-09-12T18:17:40  *** inquis has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
300 2019-09-12T18:19:43  *** m1rror8 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
301 2019-09-12T18:23:03  *** elichai2 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
302 2019-09-12T18:29:23  <jonasschnelli> dongcarl: have you tried change the font in the background.svg to "Helvetica" or "Arial"? Same issues?
303 2019-09-12T18:29:56  <dongcarl> jonasschnelli: Yeah lemme try
304 2019-09-12T18:29:59  <jonasschnelli> Also, what does rsvg-convert -v tell you?
305 2019-09-12T18:31:02  <dongcarl> jonasschnelli: rsvg-convert version 2.44.14
306 2019-09-12T18:31:10  <dongcarl> I'm almost certain it's cuz of the font
307 2019-09-12T18:31:19  <jonasschnelli> newer than mine,...rsvg-convert version 2.40.16
308 2019-09-12T18:31:45  <jonasschnelli> dongcarl: Yeah. But I don't have the font as well. I wonder why the kerning fails on your system but not on mine.
309 2019-09-12T18:32:07  <jonasschnelli> I mean your font is a substituted, but the kerning is wrong
310 2019-09-12T18:32:10  <jonasschnelli> (in your screenshot)
311 2019-09-12T18:34:29  <dongcarl> jonasschnelli: So... It's still wrong... even after I changed it to "Helvetica"... weirddd
312 2019-09-12T18:34:38  *** mdunnio has quit IRC
313 2019-09-12T18:35:10  <jonasschnelli> I guess something is wrong with your rsvg.... I don't know what it uses for text. Ghostscript? Or its own render engine?
314 2019-09-12T18:36:07  *** mdunnio has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
315 2019-09-12T18:36:15  <jonasschnelli> the dependencies on brew are "freetype"
316 2019-09-12T18:36:23  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
317 2019-09-12T18:37:08  <jonasschnelli> dongcarl: what does freetype-config --ftversion tell you?
318 2019-09-12T18:37:25  <dongcarl> jonasschnelli: 2.10.1
319 2019-09-12T18:37:34  <jonasschnelli> I got 2.10.0
320 2019-09-12T18:38:07  <dongcarl> So I'm on Mojave, are you?
321 2019-09-12T18:38:13  <dongcarl> Like this is a fresh install
322 2019-09-12T18:38:18  <jonasschnelli> jup...
323 2019-09-12T18:38:23  <jonasschnelli> Trying to upgrade here...
324 2019-09-12T18:38:34  <dongcarl> :-/
325 2019-09-12T18:38:38  *** promag has quit IRC
326 2019-09-12T18:39:07  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
327 2019-09-12T18:39:52  *** ccdle12 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
328 2019-09-12T18:42:00  *** ccdle12 has quit IRC
329 2019-09-12T18:43:13  *** m1rror8 has quit IRC
330 2019-09-12T18:43:17  *** kallewoof has quit IRC
331 2019-09-12T18:43:18  *** promag has quit IRC
332 2019-09-12T18:43:58  *** m1rror8 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
333 2019-09-12T18:44:40  *** kallewoof has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
334 2019-09-12T18:45:35  *** ccdle12 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
335 2019-09-12T18:48:12  *** ccdle12 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
336 2019-09-12T18:48:38  *** m1rror8 has quit IRC
337 2019-09-12T18:49:58  *** m1rror8 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
338 2019-09-12T18:50:11  <jonasschnelli> dongcarl: I upgraded to freetype 2.10.1 and are still getting the same acceptable results (good kerning)
339 2019-09-12T18:50:12  <jonasschnelli> but
340 2019-09-12T18:50:25  <jonasschnelli> upgrading to rsvg-convert version 2.46.0 made it worse... same as you
341 2019-09-12T18:50:38  <dongcarl> Oh!
342 2019-09-12T18:50:44  <dongcarl> rsvg-convert's problem then?
343 2019-09-12T18:52:32  <jonasschnelli> looks like
344 2019-09-12T18:53:32  <dongcarl> Okay, I'll comment on the issue... Perhaps will go bug upstream
345 2019-09-12T19:00:02  <jonasschnelli> dongcarl: found the problem. Its the width/height in the <svg> tag
346 2019-09-12T19:00:28  <meshcollider> meeting?
347 2019-09-12T19:00:29  <wumpus> #startmeeting
348 2019-09-12T19:00:29  <lightningbot> Meeting started Thu Sep 12 19:00:29 2019 UTC.  The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
349 2019-09-12T19:00:29  <lightningbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
350 2019-09-12T19:00:47  <jonasschnelli> hi
351 2019-09-12T19:00:48  <achow101> hi
352 2019-09-12T19:00:48  <wumpus> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob ken281221 ryanofsky gleb moneyball kvaciral
353 2019-09-12T19:00:53  <dongcarl> jonasschnelli: nice
354 2019-09-12T19:00:54  <meshcollider> hi
355 2019-09-12T19:00:54  <instagibbs> hi
356 2019-09-12T19:00:59  <sipa> hi
357 2019-09-12T19:01:13  <jtimon> hi
358 2019-09-12T19:01:47  <jamesob> hi
359 2019-09-12T19:01:49  <wumpus> one proposed topic in https://gist.github.com/moneyball/071d608fdae217c2a6d7c35955881d8a: p2p pr dashboard (aj)
360 2019-09-12T19:02:41  <wumpus> #topic High priority for review
361 2019-09-12T19:02:54  <BlueMatt> also should discuss #15584
362 2019-09-12T19:02:57  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15584 | build: disable BIP70 support by default by fanquake · Pull Request #15584 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
363 2019-09-12T19:03:18  <wumpus> in three days there's the feature freeze for 0.19
364 2019-09-12T19:03:54  <wumpus> are there any feature PRs that could still make it?
365 2019-09-12T19:04:27  <wumpus> doesn't seem to be any in the current list: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/projects/8
366 2019-09-12T19:04:56  *** ccdle12 has quit IRC
367 2019-09-12T19:04:57  <BlueMatt> 15584 may imply eg #16852
368 2019-09-12T19:04:59  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/16852 | gui: When BIP70 is disabled, get PaymentRequest merchant using string search by achow101 · Pull Request #16852 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
369 2019-09-12T19:05:02  <BlueMatt> which could be a feature
370 2019-09-12T19:05:09  <achow101> #16512?
371 2019-09-12T19:05:12  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/16512 | Shuffle inputs and outputs after joining psbts by achow101 · Pull Request #16512 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
372 2019-09-12T19:05:16  <achow101> (could be a feature, or a bug)
373 2019-09-12T19:05:39  <BlueMatt> also I know sdaftuar wanted to land #16851, though that may be challenging
374 2019-09-12T19:05:41  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/16851 | Continue relaying transactions after they expire from mapRelay by ajtowns · Pull Request #16851 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
375 2019-09-12T19:06:48  <wumpus> #15204 also seems unlikely to make it
376 2019-09-12T19:06:50  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15204 | gui: Add Open External Wallet action by promag · Pull Request #15204 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
377 2019-09-12T19:07:05  <wumpus> (is tagged 0.19)
378 2019-09-12T19:07:43  <meshcollider> Yeah it hasn't had much review, it could make it if people wanted to review it today/tomorrow
379 2019-09-12T19:07:45  <wumpus> not sure #16852 can really be considered a feature, maybe
380 2019-09-12T19:07:47  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/16852 | gui: When BIP70 is disabled, get PaymentRequest merchant using string search by achow101 · Pull Request #16852 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
381 2019-09-12T19:08:30  <wumpus> I'd be fine with merging that after the feature freeze at least
382 2019-09-12T19:09:28  <wumpus> adding #16851 to high prio, who knows it can still make it
383 2019-09-12T19:09:30  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/16851 | Continue relaying transactions after they expire from mapRelay by ajtowns · Pull Request #16851 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
384 2019-09-12T19:10:30  <wumpus> #topic p2p PR dashboard (aj)
385 2019-09-12T19:10:44  <aj> hey
386 2019-09-12T19:11:15  <wumpus> link: https://gist.github.com/ajtowns/6073bd110b9f3193293b4321ce8a0394
387 2019-09-12T19:11:31  <aj> thanks. so that has some notes and a link to a test board i setup
388 2019-09-12T19:11:51  <aj> idea is to give an overview of the p2p related PRs so it's easier to find something to review
389 2019-09-12T19:12:13  <aj> the script there seems to be working so far at picking up changes
390 2019-09-12T19:12:47  <wumpus> should probably replace https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/projects/4
391 2019-09-12T19:13:28  <meshcollider> is triage permission sufficient to edit projects?
392 2019-09-12T19:13:32  <aj> i'm thinking we can try this as a project for a little while and maybe if it turns out to be useful maybe it will eventually be worth making labels map to columns better or similar
393 2019-09-12T19:13:53  <aj> i couldn't tell what permissions were needed for projects by looking at the docs
394 2019-09-12T19:14:01  <wumpus> meshcollider: good question, I don't really know
395 2019-09-12T19:14:21  <sipa> i believe it isn't
396 2019-09-12T19:14:33  <sipa> or at least it wasn't a while ago
397 2019-09-12T19:14:34  <dongcarl> I believe I have triage permission... And I can add things to projects...
398 2019-09-12T19:15:08  <sipa> dongcarl: no i reverted your triage permission back to what it was before after you complained your couldn't edit projects anymore
399 2019-09-12T19:15:28  <dongcarl> sipa: Oh cool. Had forgotten
400 2019-09-12T19:15:57  <wumpus> that makes it significantly less useful than using labels
401 2019-09-12T19:16:08  <meshcollider> concept ack adding aj to the issue management team then?
402 2019-09-12T19:16:17  <wumpus> oh, fine with me
403 2019-09-12T19:16:30  <aj> i think you can have organization level projects and have more fine grained permissions there fwiw
404 2019-09-12T19:16:30  *** mdunnio has quit IRC
405 2019-09-12T19:16:35  <sipa> dongcarl: let's test; can you still edit projects now?
406 2019-09-12T19:16:43  <sipa> (i made you triage)
407 2019-09-12T19:17:09  <dongcarl> sipa: nope I cannot
408 2019-09-12T19:17:14  <dongcarl> makes sense
409 2019-09-12T19:17:18  <dongcarl> aj: Would like a "previous attempts" column if possible
410 2019-09-12T19:17:19  <sipa> dongcarl: cool; reverted back
411 2019-09-12T19:17:53  <dongcarl> aj: Lmk when the new project is up, I'll tranfer things over and close the previous one
412 2019-09-12T19:18:18  *** mdunnio has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
413 2019-09-12T19:18:21  <wumpus> ok, let's add aj to write access then
414 2019-09-12T19:18:41  <aj> dongcarl: not sure what "previous attempts" would mean? (versus a note in the PR itself eg)
415 2019-09-12T19:18:51  <wumpus> ACK on the idea at least, if you're going to maintain this actively
416 2019-09-12T19:19:12  <aj> wumpus: that's the plan, and the script is working so far
417 2019-09-12T19:19:23  <wumpus> great!
418 2019-09-12T19:19:43  <aj> also, any other ideas about how to separate things welcome, here, email or commenting on the gist all work
419 2019-09-12T19:20:20  <dongcarl> aj: Well I just thought it'd be nice for those who are picking PRs to work on to have an easy view of past attempts at certain refactors/features
420 2019-09-12T19:20:51  <dongcarl> no need to hold up the meeting tho if there are other things to talk about, I can post on gist
421 2019-09-12T19:21:06  <aj> dongcarl: maybe an "upforgrabs" column would make more sense, as in "past attempts that haven't yet been taken up" and you just look at the PR for previous attempts for that particular feature once it's been grabbed?
422 2019-09-12T19:21:39  <aj> ack for chatting out of meeting though
423 2019-09-12T19:21:47  <dongcarl> aj: That's perfect
424 2019-09-12T19:23:14  <wumpus> aj: ok, added you
425 2019-09-12T19:24:03  <wumpus> #topic disable BIP70 support by default for 0.19 (BlueMatt)
426 2019-09-12T19:25:02  <meshcollider> Congrats on 40k GitHub stars btw
427 2019-09-12T19:25:24  <wumpus> same!
428 2019-09-12T19:25:26  <BlueMatt> more a fanquake topic than I
429 2019-09-12T19:25:47  <BlueMatt> but question is whether to do it independant of #16852
430 2019-09-12T19:25:49  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/16852 | gui: When BIP70 is disabled, get PaymentRequest merchant using string search by achow101 · Pull Request #16852 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
431 2019-09-12T19:26:01  <BlueMatt> imo yes, but would be nice to land both
432 2019-09-12T19:26:20  <wumpus> fanquake isn't here now afaik it's middle of the night down under
433 2019-09-12T19:26:21  <BlueMatt> and mostly lets kill bip70, finally
434 2019-09-12T19:26:23  <jonasschnelli> 16852 needs more review... three days left though
435 2019-09-12T19:26:23  <achow101> There's also #16858
436 2019-09-12T19:26:25  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/16858 | Qt: advise users not to switch wallets when opening a BIP70 URI. by jameshilliard · Pull Request #16858 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
437 2019-09-12T19:26:41  <wumpus> yes, I'm in favor too
438 2019-09-12T19:26:51  <jonasschnelli> I have plans to merge 16858 (the warning) in 3 days if no objections
439 2019-09-12T19:27:11  <achow101> I think it's fine to disable without 16852. it's really such a small thing that no one will probably notice
440 2019-09-12T19:27:23  <jonasschnelli> I guess its too late for the string search and the complete removal
441 2019-09-12T19:27:40  <BlueMatt> ehh removal by default I'd still love to see in 19 either way
442 2019-09-12T19:28:06  <jonasschnelli> review it!
443 2019-09-12T19:28:10  <meshcollider> Yeah I think it's doable
444 2019-09-12T19:28:17  <BlueMatt> i mean even without 16852
445 2019-09-12T19:28:18  <wumpus> the string search one just needs testing
446 2019-09-12T19:28:29  <wumpus> it certainly could make it in for 0.19
447 2019-09-12T19:28:36  <BlueMatt> but, right, should test 16852
448 2019-09-12T19:28:42  <achow101> to properly review the string search, you probably will want to look at the X.509 and Protobuf specs
449 2019-09-12T19:29:01  <wumpus> the thing is that no one seems to actually have a wallet with payment request in it :)
450 2019-09-12T19:29:11  <BlueMatt> or, at least, an un-expired payment request
451 2019-09-12T19:29:20  <BlueMatt> cause they die after expiry anyway, so it cant be worse lol
452 2019-09-12T19:29:25  <achow101> I've got a few from my own testing
453 2019-09-12T19:29:37  <achow101> I can just like send payment requests to people for testnet
454 2019-09-12T19:30:38  <achow101> i jumped through the hoops to get a bitpay testnet account so I can get these things at will now
455 2019-09-12T19:31:15  <wumpus> hah
456 2019-09-12T19:31:18  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
457 2019-09-12T19:31:18  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj closed pull request #15064: [PoC] GUI: Migrate BIP70 merchant info to mapValue["to"] (master...bip70_merchant_to_to) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15064
458 2019-09-12T19:31:19  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
459 2019-09-12T19:31:23  <jonasschnelli> Can't you not just use gavings old php script?
460 2019-09-12T19:31:26  <jonasschnelli> I ues that in the past
461 2019-09-12T19:31:29  <jonasschnelli> *used
462 2019-09-12T19:31:37  <wumpus> does that still work?
463 2019-09-12T19:31:47  <jonasschnelli> I guess the protocol hasn't changed :)
464 2019-09-12T19:32:05  <jonasschnelli> I mean you need to load the script an your own server
465 2019-09-12T19:32:06  <jonasschnelli> https://github.com/gavinandresen/paymentrequest
466 2019-09-12T19:32:15  <wumpus> that's probably the only thing that hasn't changed tho :)
467 2019-09-12T19:32:26  <jonasschnelli> heh
468 2019-09-12T19:33:11  <wumpus> so, anyhow, everyone in favor of disabling BIP70 by default for 0.19?
469 2019-09-12T19:33:16  <achow101> ack
470 2019-09-12T19:33:21  <BlueMatt> seems like it
471 2019-09-12T19:33:22  <sipa> no objection
472 2019-09-12T19:33:22  <jonasschnelli> ack
473 2019-09-12T19:33:23  <meshcollider> +1
474 2019-09-12T19:33:54  <midnightmagic> +1
475 2019-09-12T19:34:00  <warren> +1
476 2019-09-12T19:34:02  <BlueMatt> plz2merge #15584?
477 2019-09-12T19:34:05  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15584 | build: disable BIP70 support by default by fanquake · Pull Request #15584 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
478 2019-09-12T19:34:05  <wumpus> that's pretty clear
479 2019-09-12T19:34:06  <jb55>  +1
480 2019-09-12T19:35:06  <achow101> topic suggestion: changing version numbering scheme to year based
481 2019-09-12T19:35:16  <BlueMatt> jonasschnelli: plz2merge #16858
482 2019-09-12T19:35:18  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/16858 | Qt: advise users not to switch wallets when opening a BIP70 URI. by jameshilliard · Pull Request #16858 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
483 2019-09-12T19:35:57  <warren> 0.19 would be the 2019 release? =)
484 2019-09-12T19:36:09  <wumpus> #topic changing version numbering scheme to year based (achow101)
485 2019-09-12T19:36:18  <wumpus> meh, I'd prefer to keep it as is
486 2019-09-12T19:36:31  <midnightmagic> Same.
487 2019-09-12T19:36:33  <achow101> it's a good time to change it since it wouldn't really be a major version number change
488 2019-09-12T19:37:02  <BlueMatt> doesn't that get complicated wrt 6-month release cycle?
489 2019-09-12T19:37:04  <wumpus> also didn't pretty much everything switch away from year based versioning?
490 2019-09-12T19:37:14  <BlueMatt> 0.19.month.rev?
491 2019-09-12T19:37:17  <sipa> ubuntu still does, i think?
492 2019-09-12T19:37:18  <BlueMatt> thats...complicated
493 2019-09-12T19:37:33  <wumpus> yeah, ubuntu does...
494 2019-09-12T19:37:36  <achow101> could just do major is year, the rest just count up for the year
495 2019-09-12T19:37:46  <wumpus> but why anyway
496 2019-09-12T19:37:50  <sipa> no strong opinion
497 2019-09-12T19:37:52  <achow101> similar to ubuntu, though they do year.month.rev
498 2019-09-12T19:37:58  <achow101> no strong opinion, literal showerthought
499 2019-09-12T19:38:09  <BlueMatt> sounds like 0 concept acks, so....move on?
500 2019-09-12T19:38:15  <wumpus> yep
501 2019-09-12T19:39:00  *** yarwn has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
502 2019-09-12T19:39:14  <wumpus> any other topics?
503 2019-09-12T19:39:41  <warren> wumpus: what happened with the transifex admin thing?
504 2019-09-12T19:40:09  <warren> wumpus: will language leads happen for reviews?
505 2019-09-12T19:40:12  <wumpus> warren: it was resolved! (they gave me admin for the org)
506 2019-09-12T19:40:39  <warren> I mean what is the next step? your new superpowers could create more opportunity for community to be involved.
507 2019-09-12T19:40:44  <wumpus> warren: feel free to propose people
508 2019-09-12T19:41:03  <warren> wumpus: I'm a mono-linguist!
509 2019-09-12T19:41:14  <warren> anyhow just pointing out it's possible
510 2019-09-12T19:41:58  <wumpus> yes, good to know, so if anyone is interested in getting more involved in translations for some language, let me know please
511 2019-09-12T19:42:02  *** yarwn_ has quit IRC
512 2019-09-12T19:42:22  <warren> not just more involved, but should there be per-language team leads?
513 2019-09-12T19:42:48  <warren> and some loose standards of how it's run alongside the release schedule
514 2019-09-12T19:42:54  <wumpus> if someone  steps up for some language, sure
515 2019-09-12T19:43:04  <wumpus> fine with trying it at least
516 2019-09-12T19:44:01  *** liberiga has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
517 2019-09-12T19:44:03  <warren> move on
518 2019-09-12T19:44:06  <wumpus> gchuf has been helping a bit with sorting out the transifex mess
519 2019-09-12T19:45:54  <wumpus> #endmeeting
520 2019-09-12T19:45:54  <lightningbot> Meeting ended Thu Sep 12 19:45:54 2019 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
521 2019-09-12T19:45:54  <lightningbot> Minutes:        http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2019/bitcoin-core-dev.2019-09-12-19.00.html
522 2019-09-12T19:45:54  <lightningbot> Minutes (text): http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2019/bitcoin-core-dev.2019-09-12-19.00.txt
523 2019-09-12T19:45:54  <lightningbot> Log:            http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2019/bitcoin-core-dev.2019-09-12-19.00.log.html
524 2019-09-12T19:47:02  <achow101> anyone have a really big testnet wallet they are willing to send to me? I need something to test and benchmark my work with wallet memory usage
525 2019-09-12T19:47:09  <BlueMatt> phantomcircuit: ^
526 2019-09-12T19:48:29  <sipa> achow101: override your IsMine to return true
527 2019-09-12T19:48:36  <sipa> largest wallet you can imagine :)
528 2019-09-12T19:48:52  <achow101> that's uh.. scary
529 2019-09-12T19:49:22  <sipa> or slightly less crazy, define it as SHA256(scriptPubKey)[0] == 0 or so
530 2019-09-12T19:51:38  <achow101> i'll just import a bunch of addresses instead
531 2019-09-12T19:52:06  <phantomcircuit> BlueMatt, i have literally no idea where that is
532 2019-09-12T19:52:09  <phantomcircuit> i sent it to you!
533 2019-09-12T19:54:44  <BlueMatt> no, i stole the money without the file
534 2019-09-12T19:56:46  <achow101> nice
535 2019-09-12T19:57:32  <phantomcircuit> oh
536 2019-09-12T19:57:33  <phantomcircuit> hmm
537 2019-09-12T19:57:41  <phantomcircuit> i can look maybe it's somewhere
538 2019-09-12T20:04:47  <elichai2> wumpus: saw now you talked about translations. actually 2 weeks ago I went over the Hebrew one as much as I could and got someone from the community involved to help with it. the big problem I see is that anyone can override good translation with bad ones
539 2019-09-12T20:09:39  *** emilengler has quit IRC
540 2019-09-12T20:29:57  *** pinheadmz has quit IRC
541 2019-09-12T20:30:03  *** pinheadmz_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
542 2019-09-12T20:34:13  *** Guyver2 has quit IRC
543 2019-09-12T20:34:17  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
544 2019-09-12T20:37:45  *** yarwn has quit IRC
545 2019-09-12T20:50:53  *** mutatrum has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
546 2019-09-12T20:55:48  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
547 2019-09-12T20:55:48  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] GChuf opened pull request #16860: remove unnecessary png file (master...removepng) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16860
548 2019-09-12T20:55:49  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
549 2019-09-12T21:00:02  *** inquis has quit IRC
550 2019-09-12T21:14:55  *** mutatrum has quit IRC
551 2019-09-12T21:16:18  <achow101> jamesob: what do you use to record memory usage for bitcoinperf?
552 2019-09-12T21:17:44  *** Xorlev1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
553 2019-09-12T21:18:26  *** pinheadmz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
554 2019-09-12T21:18:47  *** pinheadmz_ has quit IRC
555 2019-09-12T21:24:33  <jamesob> achow101: A combination of /usr/bin/time and Python's procutils
556 2019-09-12T21:30:28  *** liberiga has quit IRC
557 2019-09-12T21:40:02  *** promag_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
558 2019-09-12T21:47:49  *** xzytrewq has quit IRC
559 2019-09-12T21:50:07  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
560 2019-09-12T21:50:07  *** promag_ has quit IRC
561 2019-09-12T22:07:28  *** promag_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
562 2019-09-12T22:09:35  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
563 2019-09-12T22:10:40  *** captjakk_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
564 2019-09-12T22:10:46  *** captjakk has quit IRC
565 2019-09-12T22:11:59  *** promag_ has quit IRC
566 2019-09-12T22:19:52  *** mdunnio has quit IRC
567 2019-09-12T22:26:04  *** Zenton has quit IRC
568 2019-09-12T22:53:47  *** TheRec has quit IRC
569 2019-09-12T22:54:55  *** captjakk_ has quit IRC
570 2019-09-12T23:04:45  *** goatpig has quit IRC
571 2019-09-12T23:07:50  *** TheRec has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
572 2019-09-12T23:07:50  *** TheRec has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
573 2019-09-12T23:21:51  *** goatpig has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
574 2019-09-12T23:39:58  *** lightlike has quit IRC
575 2019-09-12T23:40:27  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
576 2019-09-12T23:41:24  *** Salve has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
577 2019-09-12T23:50:12  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
578 2019-09-12T23:50:12  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] bhinesley closed pull request #16724: wallet: Remove redundant wpkh script import (master...bugfix-wallet-warning) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16724
579 2019-09-12T23:50:13  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
580 2019-09-12T23:50:46  *** kristapsk has quit IRC