1 2019-12-12T00:00:02  *** Leo_Verto1 has quit IRC
  2 2019-12-12T00:17:00  *** mreider has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  3 2019-12-12T00:19:11  *** Kiminuo has quit IRC
  4 2019-12-12T00:27:06  *** joaojoyce has quit IRC
  5 2019-12-12T01:05:09  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
  6 2019-12-12T01:30:02  *** marcoagner has quit IRC
  7 2019-12-12T01:33:55  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  8 2019-12-12T01:33:55  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/5948398b1866...3f1966ead6b2
  9 2019-12-12T01:33:56  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master b6f9e35 fanquake: test: re-enable CLI test support by using EncodeDecimal in json.dumps()
 10 2019-12-12T01:33:57  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 3f1966e fanquake: Merge #17705: test: re-enable CLI test support by using EncodeDecimal in j...
 11 2019-12-12T01:33:57  *** Deacyde has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 12 2019-12-12T01:34:06  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 13 2019-12-12T01:34:25  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 14 2019-12-12T01:34:25  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #17705: test: re-enable CLI test support by using EncodeDecimal in json.dumps() (master...test_framework_json_dumps) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17705
 15 2019-12-12T01:34:27  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 16 2019-12-12T01:38:13  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 17 2019-12-12T01:42:49  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 18 2019-12-12T01:55:45  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 19 2019-12-12T01:55:45  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake opened pull request #17730: depends: remove Qt networking features (master...qt_no_lib_system_proxy) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17730
 20 2019-12-12T01:55:46  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 21 2019-12-12T01:56:30  <fanquake> sipsorcery: take a look at the changes in 17730. They remove the need to link against a couple dylibs on macOS. You might be able to drop similar libraries on Windows.
 22 2019-12-12T02:10:11  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 23 2019-12-12T02:12:49  *** kristapsk has quit IRC
 24 2019-12-12T02:32:57  *** Highway61 has quit IRC
 25 2019-12-12T02:38:07  *** bsm1175321 has quit IRC
 26 2019-12-12T02:42:41  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 27 2019-12-12T02:44:28  *** felixfoertsch23 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 28 2019-12-12T02:44:53  *** felixfoertsch has quit IRC
 29 2019-12-12T03:00:01  *** mreider has quit IRC
 30 2019-12-12T03:09:13  *** felixfoertsch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 31 2019-12-12T03:10:08  *** felixfoertsch23 has quit IRC
 32 2019-12-12T03:17:14  *** johncylee has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 33 2019-12-12T03:46:41  *** tscco has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 34 2019-12-12T03:50:18  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 35 2019-12-12T03:50:18  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #17727: WIP: Update msvc build to ignore warning and bump Qt version to 5.12.6. (master...msvc_qtupdate) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17727
 36 2019-12-12T03:50:19  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 37 2019-12-12T03:50:38  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 38 2019-12-12T03:50:38  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke reopened pull request #17727: WIP: Update msvc build to ignore warning and bump Qt version to 5.12.6. (master...msvc_qtupdate) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17727
 39 2019-12-12T03:50:39  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 40 2019-12-12T03:52:59  *** molz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 41 2019-12-12T04:12:27  *** davterra has quit IRC
 42 2019-12-12T04:18:23  *** tscco has quit IRC
 43 2019-12-12T04:39:56  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 44 2019-12-12T04:41:41  *** davterra has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 45 2019-12-12T05:13:38  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 46 2019-12-12T06:00:02  *** johncylee has quit IRC
 47 2019-12-12T06:05:39  *** brianhoffman_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 48 2019-12-12T06:08:01  *** brianhoffman has quit IRC
 49 2019-12-12T06:08:01  *** brianhoffman_ is now known as brianhoffman
 50 2019-12-12T06:13:54  *** DougieBot5000 has quit IRC
 51 2019-12-12T06:17:23  *** csharpsteen has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 52 2019-12-12T06:24:17  *** baldur has quit IRC
 53 2019-12-12T06:32:26  *** DougieBot5000 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 54 2019-12-12T06:36:46  *** baldur has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 55 2019-12-12T07:10:29  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 56 2019-12-12T07:34:51  *** SiAnDoG__ has quit IRC
 57 2019-12-12T07:35:16  *** SiAnDoG__ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 58 2019-12-12T07:42:51  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 59 2019-12-12T07:59:12  *** EvaristeGalois has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 60 2019-12-12T08:13:46  *** brakmic has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 61 2019-12-12T08:30:52  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 62 2019-12-12T08:33:57  *** designwi- has quit IRC
 63 2019-12-12T08:54:44  *** Kiminuo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 64 2019-12-12T08:57:41  *** designwish has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 65 2019-12-12T09:00:02  *** csharpsteen has quit IRC
 66 2019-12-12T09:02:59  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 67 2019-12-12T09:03:26  *** MasterdonX has quit IRC
 68 2019-12-12T09:05:00  *** belcher has quit IRC
 69 2019-12-12T09:05:03  <wumpus> heh importing remote desktop services doesn't really make me happy either
 70 2019-12-12T09:07:42  *** MasterdonX has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 71 2019-12-12T09:10:00  *** kanzure has quit IRC
 72 2019-12-12T09:12:19  *** kanzure has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 73 2019-12-12T09:12:47  *** gribble has quit IRC
 74 2019-12-12T09:13:29  *** promag_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 75 2019-12-12T09:13:34  *** gribble has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 76 2019-12-12T09:14:54  *** promag_ has quit IRC
 77 2019-12-12T09:15:07  *** promag_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 78 2019-12-12T09:17:41  <sipsorcery> wumpus: I'll check the msvc build with #17730, hopefully the Wtsapi32.lib can be removed.
 79 2019-12-12T09:17:43  *** jwheare1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 80 2019-12-12T09:18:17  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17730 | depends: remove Qt networking features by fanquake · Pull Request #17730 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
 81 2019-12-12T09:18:59  *** promag has quit IRC
 82 2019-12-12T09:19:31  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 83 2019-12-12T09:20:32  *** belcher has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 84 2019-12-12T09:21:24  *** promag has quit IRC
 85 2019-12-12T09:24:03  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 86 2019-12-12T09:24:21  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 87 2019-12-12T09:24:38  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 88 2019-12-12T09:26:51  *** Guyver2 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 89 2019-12-12T09:30:23  *** promag has quit IRC
 90 2019-12-12T09:31:37  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 91 2019-12-12T09:37:26  *** b10c has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 92 2019-12-12T09:37:27  *** vasild_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 93 2019-12-12T09:37:52  *** promag has quit IRC
 94 2019-12-12T09:38:54  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 95 2019-12-12T09:40:40  *** vasild has quit IRC
 96 2019-12-12T09:43:30  <wumpus> thanks!
 97 2019-12-12T09:44:15  *** promag has quit IRC
 98 2019-12-12T09:46:12  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 99 2019-12-12T09:49:51  <wumpus> I really like PEP 540, 'ignore locale settings, just make everything UTF-8 already'
100 2019-12-12T09:50:27  <wumpus> everyone gets the locale wrong on UNIX platforms anyway
101 2019-12-12T09:50:33  *** shaunsun_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
102 2019-12-12T09:50:33  *** shaunsun has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
103 2019-12-12T09:51:00  <wumpus> time to just standardize on UTF-8 and not look back...
104 2019-12-12T09:56:40  *** hofuv has quit IRC
105 2019-12-12T09:57:44  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
106 2019-12-12T09:57:45  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/3f1966ead6b2...3914e877c476
107 2019-12-12T09:57:46  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 2bcf1fc Pieter Wuille: Pass a maximum output length to DecodeBase58 and DecodeBase58Check
108 2019-12-12T09:57:47  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 5909bcd Pieter Wuille: Add bounds checks in key_io before DecodeBase58Check
109 2019-12-12T09:57:47  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 3914e87 Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #17511: Add bounds checks before base58 decoding
110 2019-12-12T09:57:49  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
111 2019-12-12T09:58:05  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
112 2019-12-12T09:58:05  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #17511: Add bounds checks before base58 decoding (master...201911_boundedbase58) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17511
113 2019-12-12T09:58:06  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
114 2019-12-12T09:59:34  *** promag__ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
115 2019-12-12T09:59:41  *** promag_ has quit IRC
116 2019-12-12T10:08:27  *** molly has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
117 2019-12-12T10:12:02  *** molz_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
118 2019-12-12T10:12:11  *** molz has quit IRC
119 2019-12-12T10:15:34  *** molly has quit IRC
120 2019-12-12T10:18:13  *** jonatack has quit IRC
121 2019-12-12T10:41:09  *** b10c has quit IRC
122 2019-12-12T10:41:22  *** b10c has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
123 2019-12-12T10:43:37  *** Kiminuo has quit IRC
124 2019-12-12T10:43:44  *** vasild_ is now known as vasild
125 2019-12-12T10:54:52  *** marcoagner has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
126 2019-12-12T11:03:42  *** Rafaela42Renner has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
127 2019-12-12T11:08:37  *** Rafaela42Renner has quit IRC
128 2019-12-12T11:17:53  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
129 2019-12-12T11:17:54  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 9 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/3914e877c476...0192bd065230
130 2019-12-12T11:17:55  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fd9d6ee Andrew Chow: Add GetEncryptionKey() and HasEncryptionKeys() to WalletStorage
131 2019-12-12T11:17:56  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master e576b13 Andrew Chow: Replace LegacyScriptPubKeyMan::vMasterKey with GetDecryptionKey()
132 2019-12-12T11:17:56  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 97c0374 Andrew Chow: Move Unlock implementation to LegacyScriptPubKeyMan
133 2019-12-12T11:17:58  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
134 2019-12-12T11:18:18  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
135 2019-12-12T11:18:18  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #17369: Refactor: Move encryption code between KeyMan and Wallet (master...wallet-box-pr-4) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17369
136 2019-12-12T11:18:19  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
137 2019-12-12T11:26:04  *** promag has quit IRC
138 2019-12-12T11:31:56  *** shaunsun_ has quit IRC
139 2019-12-12T11:32:03  *** shaunsun has quit IRC
140 2019-12-12T11:39:25  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
141 2019-12-12T11:54:52  *** jonatack has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
142 2019-12-12T12:00:01  *** jwheare1 has quit IRC
143 2019-12-12T12:02:18  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
144 2019-12-12T12:02:18  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/0192bd065230...75a2a4f35744
145 2019-12-12T12:02:19  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fabd5b4 MarcoFalke: ci: Use python 3.7 on Windows Github Actions
146 2019-12-12T12:02:19  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 75a2a4f fanquake: Merge #17726: ci: Use python 3.7 on Windows Github Actions
147 2019-12-12T12:02:21  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
148 2019-12-12T12:02:39  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
149 2019-12-12T12:02:40  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #17726: ci: Use python 3.7 on Windows Github Actions (master...1912-ciGitHubWindows) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17726
150 2019-12-12T12:02:40  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
151 2019-12-12T12:06:45  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
152 2019-12-12T12:06:45  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/75a2a4f35744...8a01450b642a
153 2019-12-12T12:06:46  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fab2f35 MarcoFalke: doc: Update release process with latest changes
154 2019-12-12T12:06:46  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 8a01450 fanquake: Merge #17598: doc: Update release process with latest changes
155 2019-12-12T12:06:56  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
156 2019-12-12T12:07:10  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
157 2019-12-12T12:07:10  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #17598: doc: Update release process with latest changes (master...1911-docRelNotes) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17598
158 2019-12-12T12:07:12  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
159 2019-12-12T12:09:54  *** timothy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
160 2019-12-12T12:20:40  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
161 2019-12-12T12:24:56  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
162 2019-12-12T12:24:56  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] brakmic opened pull request #17732: test: check for valgrind presence and set appropriate exit flags (master...valgrind-detection) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17732
163 2019-12-12T12:24:59  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
164 2019-12-12T12:45:57  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
165 2019-12-12T12:46:54  *** beaups1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
166 2019-12-12T12:52:14  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
167 2019-12-12T12:55:15  *** promag has quit IRC
168 2019-12-12T12:56:05  *** Highway61 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
169 2019-12-12T12:56:12  *** promag__ has quit IRC
170 2019-12-12T13:00:33  *** Highway61 has quit IRC
171 2019-12-12T13:03:31  *** Goosie has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
172 2019-12-12T13:05:00  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
173 2019-12-12T13:05:00  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/8a01450b642a...cf2f43987696
174 2019-12-12T13:05:00  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 034561f Harris: cli: fix Fatal LevelDB error when specifying -blockfilterindex=basic twice
175 2019-12-12T13:05:01  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master cf2f439 fanquake: Merge #17687: cli: fix Fatal LevelDB error when specifying -blockfilterind...
176 2019-12-12T13:05:02  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
177 2019-12-12T13:05:20  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
178 2019-12-12T13:05:20  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #17687: cli: fix Fatal LevelDB error when specifying -blockfilterindex=basic twice (master...blockfilter-index-error) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17687
179 2019-12-12T13:05:30  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
180 2019-12-12T13:07:05  *** Highway61 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
181 2019-12-12T13:12:57  *** Deacyde has quit IRC
182 2019-12-12T13:21:17  *** molz_ has quit IRC
183 2019-12-12T13:25:58  *** mol has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
184 2019-12-12T13:26:42  *** Goosie has quit IRC
185 2019-12-12T13:32:50  *** mol has quit IRC
186 2019-12-12T13:36:22  *** mol has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
187 2019-12-12T13:39:59  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
188 2019-12-12T13:48:37  *** jonatack has quit IRC
189 2019-12-12T13:53:08  *** lowentropy has quit IRC
190 2019-12-12T13:54:23  *** lowentropy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
191 2019-12-12T14:05:33  *** Kiminuo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
192 2019-12-12T14:09:19  *** andytoshi has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
193 2019-12-12T14:09:19  *** andytoshi has quit IRC
194 2019-12-12T14:09:19  *** andytoshi has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
195 2019-12-12T14:10:57  *** spinza has quit IRC
196 2019-12-12T14:10:58  *** roconnor has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
197 2019-12-12T14:19:08  *** belcher has quit IRC
198 2019-12-12T14:26:07  *** abacus has quit IRC
199 2019-12-12T14:26:23  *** abacus has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
200 2019-12-12T14:35:27  *** abacus has quit IRC
201 2019-12-12T14:37:02  *** abacus has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
202 2019-12-12T14:38:17  *** Kiminuo has quit IRC
203 2019-12-12T14:58:06  *** jonatack has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
204 2019-12-12T15:00:01  *** beaups1 has quit IRC
205 2019-12-12T15:00:06  *** belcher has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
206 2019-12-12T15:04:08  *** shaunsun has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
207 2019-12-12T15:04:10  *** shaunsun_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
208 2019-12-12T15:08:17  *** shaunsun_ has quit IRC
209 2019-12-12T15:09:02  *** shaunsun has quit IRC
210 2019-12-12T15:12:35  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
211 2019-12-12T15:12:35  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] brakmic opened pull request #17735: build: fix typo (master...github-workflow) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17735
212 2019-12-12T15:12:46  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
213 2019-12-12T15:16:15  *** setpill has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
214 2019-12-12T15:17:32  *** Dimlock has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
215 2019-12-12T15:18:22  *** promag has quit IRC
216 2019-12-12T15:29:28  *** rex4539 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
217 2019-12-12T15:33:52  *** sdaftuar has quit IRC
218 2019-12-12T15:33:52  *** jnewbery has quit IRC
219 2019-12-12T15:39:10  *** jnewbery has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
220 2019-12-12T15:39:43  *** sdaftuar has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
221 2019-12-12T15:46:52  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
222 2019-12-12T15:48:11  <wumpus> this almost has to be the OOM killer right ? #17733
223 2019-12-12T15:48:13  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17733 | bitcoin-qt does not start, terminates with "Killed" and exit code 137 · Issue #17733 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
224 2019-12-12T15:50:33  *** mdunnio has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
225 2019-12-12T15:53:26  *** sdaftuar has quit IRC
226 2019-12-12T15:53:26  *** jnewbery has quit IRC
227 2019-12-12T15:53:48  *** jnewbery has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
228 2019-12-12T15:53:48  *** jonatack has quit IRC
229 2019-12-12T15:54:04  *** sdaftuar_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
230 2019-12-12T15:54:14  *** davterra has quit IRC
231 2019-12-12T15:54:14  *** jnewbery has quit IRC
232 2019-12-12T15:54:16  *** sdaftuar_ has quit IRC
233 2019-12-12T15:54:51  *** sdaftuar_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
234 2019-12-12T15:54:58  *** sdaftuar_ has quit IRC
235 2019-12-12T15:55:27  *** sdaftuar_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
236 2019-12-12T15:56:20  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
237 2019-12-12T15:56:20  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/cf2f43987696...54e11a39e14d
238 2019-12-12T15:56:21  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 5096baf Harris: build: fix typo
239 2019-12-12T15:56:21  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 54e11a3 MarcoFalke: Merge #17735: ci: fix typo
240 2019-12-12T15:56:23  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
241 2019-12-12T15:56:40  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
242 2019-12-12T15:56:40  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #17735: ci: fix typo (master...github-workflow) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17735
243 2019-12-12T15:56:41  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
244 2019-12-12T15:56:42  <wumpus> oh noo you broke #17727
245 2019-12-12T15:56:44  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17727 | WIP: Update msvc build to ignore warning and bump Qt version to 5.12.6. by sipsorcery · Pull Request #17727 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
246 2019-12-12T15:57:42  <fanquake> yea I'm not sure why 17735 was merged
247 2019-12-12T15:57:57  <fanquake> Could have at least asked for a proper commit message as well
248 2019-12-12T15:58:47  *** jnewbery has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
249 2019-12-12T15:59:41  <fanquake> As for 17727, if we need to "make appveyor green", can we pull out the part of that PR that will actually make that happen. Rather than rushing through a qt bump that pulls in a bunch of new dependencies.
250 2019-12-12T16:00:18  <wumpus> the problem is that the old qt vcpkg is not built with the new version of msvc
251 2019-12-12T16:00:31  <wumpus> so it forces a qt bump indirectly...
252 2019-12-12T16:01:14  <fanquake> ugh
253 2019-12-12T16:01:24  <wumpus> but yeah we'd never let travis determine our dependency versions for the autotools build system
254 2019-12-12T16:02:02  <wumpus> we could give up on appveyor, I think sipsorcery prefers moving to a github action as well
255 2019-12-12T16:02:56  <wumpus> getting red crosses for every commit is getting kind of annoying so I understand the desire to make it green
256 2019-12-12T16:03:13  <wumpus> also *other* changes that break MSVC will now sneak through
257 2019-12-12T16:03:23  <fanquake> Sure. It's very annoying. The other concern is that we tell people to use the precompiled qt binaries to test things on windows, while at the same time are supposedly going to merge changes to the windows (MSVC) build system without even testing/checking them.
258 2019-12-12T16:03:49  <wumpus> in some ways a faulty CI is worse than no CI at all
259 2019-12-12T16:04:26  <wumpus> well there's a difference in maturity there: the precompiled binaries are the only supported ones, the MSVC build system is extra and experimental
260 2019-12-12T16:05:05  <wumpus> it doesn't have nearly the amount of testing the gitian-built executables have
261 2019-12-12T16:05:52  <fanquake> I'd be happy if just dropped support for all the "other" ways to build on windows aside from the Ubuntu cross-compiling
262 2019-12-12T16:06:35  <wumpus> I think the only reason to support MSVC is to give windows developers an easier way to build and contribute
263 2019-12-12T16:06:35  <wumpus> not to actually se MSVC-built bitcoin in production
264 2019-12-12T16:06:54  <wumpus> also testing with another compiler has turned up some bugs in the past
265 2019-12-12T16:07:16  <wumpus> which is a sensible reason to do a CI run with it
266 2019-12-12T16:07:39  <wumpus> (though, this worked just as well without qt)
267 2019-12-12T16:08:36  *** andrewtoth has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
268 2019-12-12T16:09:30  <fanquake> Yes, the introduction of the precompiled qt is where potential issues are.
269 2019-12-12T16:09:55  <fanquake> One being that if no one is going to bother to check the precompiled binaries, while at the same time, windows build system changes are pushed through with no review just to make the CI green. I'm imaging a worst case scenario where it turns out the new qt is malicious, and coupled with something like linking against the Remote Desktop API, bad things may happen.
270 2019-12-12T16:10:41  <fanquake> Obviously we do call out that the qt binaries should never be used with funds, testing only etc etc
271 2019-12-12T16:13:52  <wumpus> at some point you start to wonder how much time is spent making linters, parallel build systems, CI, etc happy versus solving actual end user issues :)
272 2019-12-12T16:14:04  <wumpus> yes, good point w/ pre-built qt
273 2019-12-12T16:16:04  <fanquake>  > at some point you start to wonder how much time +1
274 2019-12-12T16:18:03  *** EvaristeGalois has quit IRC
275 2019-12-12T16:18:53  <sipsorcery> in the recent past it's been a LOT of time to sort out msvc CI issues (on top of the time PR authors spend looking into CI failures)
276 2019-12-12T16:18:54  *** spinza has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
277 2019-12-12T16:19:10  *** EvaristeGalois has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
278 2019-12-12T16:20:38  <sipsorcery> the Qt version bump is a separate issue. Concerns about switching to a new version, even for experimental builds, are fair.
279 2019-12-12T16:22:04  <wumpus> so we might want to temporarily (or permanently, to replace with github actions) disable appveyor instead
280 2019-12-12T16:22:36  <wumpus> instead of doing the qt upgrade just because appveyor forces us to
281 2019-12-12T16:23:25  <sipsorcery> well appveyor didn't force a Qt upgrade, it forced a Qt recompile, and I was seeking to kill two birds with one stone.
282 2019-12-12T16:24:02  *** EvaristeGalois has quit IRC
283 2019-12-12T16:24:12  <sipsorcery> github actions is faster and for that reason it'd get my vote to replace appveyor.
284 2019-12-12T16:25:14  *** EvaristeGalois has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
285 2019-12-12T16:27:04  <sipsorcery> the advantage travis has had over appveyor, in terms of stability, is the dependencies being locked down
286 2019-12-12T16:28:28  <sipsorcery> if the installed vcpkg libraries were built and cached externally to the job (same as Qt currently is) it would make them equivalent.
287 2019-12-12T16:28:52  <ryanofsky> dependencies not being locked down could also be an advantage if we want to know about upcoming breakages
288 2019-12-12T16:29:22  <ryanofsky> wouldn't it be easy to just ignore all appveyor errors in pull requests if appveyor on master is also broken?
289 2019-12-12T16:30:57  <sipsorcery> true but to date it's been about a 50% (guess) hit rate on dependency changes being a genuine issue as compared to the package being tinkered with
290 2019-12-12T16:31:00  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
291 2019-12-12T16:32:10  <sipsorcery> e.g. the libevent package build was changed to disable threads by default which broke the appveyor build.
292 2019-12-12T16:33:13  <ryanofsky> sipsorcery, was the libevent problem something appveyor specific that wouldn't affect someone who was trying to use msvc?
293 2019-12-12T16:33:40  <sipsorcery> no it wasn't appveyor specific
294 2019-12-12T16:34:06  <sipsorcery> anyone following the instructions and using vcpkg to install libevent would have had the same issue
295 2019-12-12T16:34:58  <sipsorcery> appveyor updating the build image to use a new version of Visual Studio is the same thing.
296 2019-12-12T16:35:36  <sipsorcery> anyone who currently attempts to build bitcoin core with Visual Studio 2019 v16.4 will get a compilation error.
297 2019-12-12T16:36:04  *** ddustin has quit IRC
298 2019-12-12T16:36:28  <ryanofsky> yeah so all of that stuff seems useful to know about and fix as long as there is an msvc build. and i think it's ok if PR authors see red if their PR breaks the MSVC build
299 2019-12-12T16:36:33  *** jonatack has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
300 2019-12-12T16:36:44  <ryanofsky> but i don't think PR authors should see red if master is also red
301 2019-12-12T16:37:09  <ryanofsky> because that is much more likely to be wasting their time
302 2019-12-12T16:37:57  *** Krellan has quit IRC
303 2019-12-12T16:38:31  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
304 2019-12-12T16:42:39  <sipsorcery> yeah it'd be nice if the build icon could show yellow or orange if master is broken
305 2019-12-12T16:43:05  <sipsorcery> i doubt there's a hook in GitHub to control that though
306 2019-12-12T16:43:48  <ryanofsky> it's another thing we could ask for an as a workaround (though i'd prefer grey to really be able to ignore it)
307 2019-12-12T16:44:01  *** setpill has quit IRC
308 2019-12-12T16:44:03  *** Krellan has quit IRC
309 2019-12-12T16:44:36  <ryanofsky> as a workaround, maybe if appveyor is failing on a pull request, have it retry the build on master and just show green if both are broken
310 2019-12-12T16:46:14  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
311 2019-12-12T16:46:14  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] sipsorcery closed pull request #17727: WIP: Update msvc build to ignore warning and bump Qt version to 5.12.6. (master...msvc_qtupdate) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17727
312 2019-12-12T16:46:15  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
313 2019-12-12T16:49:47  *** EvaristeGalois has quit IRC
314 2019-12-12T16:55:36  *** Talkless has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
315 2019-12-12T16:56:02  *** EvaristeGalois has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
316 2019-12-12T16:57:29  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
317 2019-12-12T17:00:27  *** EvaristeGalois has quit IRC
318 2019-12-12T17:01:40  *** EvaristeGalois has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
319 2019-12-12T17:07:17  *** promag has quit IRC
320 2019-12-12T17:07:31  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
321 2019-12-12T17:15:07  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
322 2019-12-12T17:16:02  <sipsorcery> moneyball: #proposedmeetingtopic appveyor CI future
323 2019-12-12T17:23:20  *** ExtraCrispy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
324 2019-12-12T17:24:30  *** EvaristeGalois has quit IRC
325 2019-12-12T17:24:54  *** EvaristeGalois has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
326 2019-12-12T17:44:46  <wumpus> the thing is, CI should be reliable, yes dependenies not being locked down shows about upcoming breakages but that's not something you want to be confronted with while focusining on other things
327 2019-12-12T17:45:58  <wumpus> it's intrusive and that's annoying, we should set our own priorities based on what is merged and not have it break randomly "oh now you need to stop what you're doing and fix another CI isuse"
328 2019-12-12T17:46:08  <luke-jr> can we set some CI instances to only warn?
329 2019-12-12T17:46:57  <luke-jr> I guess ultimately, issues with new deps is really a master/branches-only thing, not PRs
330 2019-12-12T17:46:58  <wumpus> I don't particularly want all new PRs to fail because there happens to have been a MSVC version that adds a new warning (which wouldn't even be fatal to normal builders)
331 2019-12-12T17:47:13  <luke-jr> maybe it's a bad fit for CI
332 2019-12-12T17:47:33  <luke-jr> or can CI instances be only for master/stable branches maybe?
333 2019-12-12T17:47:34  <wumpus> failing on master it's annoying because it causes *all* PRs to fail, irrespective of that they do
334 2019-12-12T17:47:52  <luke-jr> not if it doesn't run for PRs?
335 2019-12-12T17:48:05  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
336 2019-12-12T17:48:15  <wumpus> if it doesn't run for PRs it's pointlessbecause you don't know when it legitimately breaks the build
337 2019-12-12T17:49:00  <luke-jr> ?
338 2019-12-12T17:49:24  <luke-jr> I mean have the current CI instances with locked down versions, and new master/stable-only instances that use the latest..
339 2019-12-12T17:49:48  <wumpus> the idea of doing a MSVC run is that you can be sure that a PR will work with MSVC, you don't only want to discover that after merge
340 2019-12-12T17:50:18  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
341 2019-12-12T17:50:35  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
342 2019-12-12T17:50:49  <luke-jr> I mean, we either run PRs with latest versions or we don't..
343 2019-12-12T17:51:01  <wumpus> sure, people are free to run master on whatever platform / library / compiler combinations they want
344 2019-12-12T17:51:16  <luke-jr> I suppose if we manually check for and fail on warnings, we could exclude ones seen on master
345 2019-12-12T17:56:12  <sipa> there is also something to be said about warnings/errors from msvc forcing us to maintain better code
346 2019-12-12T17:56:45  <sipa> but if it's a pain to maintain the CI for it to get a good signal, that's probably not worth the effort
347 2019-12-12T17:56:47  <wumpus> I don't think anyone is arguing not doing a MSVC build, but it should be stable dependency-wise like the travis one
348 2019-12-12T17:56:48  *** lio17 has quit IRC
349 2019-12-12T17:57:30  *** lio17 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
350 2019-12-12T17:58:30  <wumpus> all in all we've spent way too much time with CI broken lately, and only a few of those things were due to actual problems introduced in PRs
351 2019-12-12T17:58:37  <luke-jr> wumpus: so why can't we do that, and add a master-only unstable build so we get alerted to new issues?
352 2019-12-12T17:58:48  <jeremyrubin> I don't have anything technical to add; but I find it really annoying because it takes up a lot of mental space to get the "build broken" emails just for it to be another dumb msvc issue
353 2019-12-12T17:58:57  <wumpus> jeremyrubin: same
354 2019-12-12T18:00:02  *** Dimlock has quit IRC
355 2019-12-12T18:02:09  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
356 2019-12-12T18:02:16  *** Highway62 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
357 2019-12-12T18:03:44  *** Highway61 has quit IRC
358 2019-12-12T18:03:44  *** Highway62 is now known as Highway61
359 2019-12-12T18:06:46  <jonatack> agree. when we see 2-3 maintainers and several contributors spending a considerable amount of their time dealing with ci issues i'm thinking of the opportunity cost (and motivation cost)
360 2019-12-12T18:07:50  <jonatack> make that 4 maintainers actually, just remembered bitcoinbuilds.org
361 2019-12-12T18:07:57  *** Krellan has quit IRC
362 2019-12-12T18:08:55  <luke-jr> I think there's probably unanimity on that :P
363 2019-12-12T18:17:07  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
364 2019-12-12T18:17:34  *** mackr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
365 2019-12-12T18:20:49  *** Highway61 has quit IRC
366 2019-12-12T18:25:12  *** andrewtoth has quit IRC
367 2019-12-12T18:30:03  <wumpus> heh
368 2019-12-12T18:31:08  <ryanofsky> i think the compromise for appveyor i was suggesting (show red on a PR if the PR appveyor fails and master passes, green if both pass or both fails) has the best of all worlds
369 2019-12-12T18:31:43  <ryanofsky> it gives the windows maintainer time to fix problems if anything breaks, while not bothering anybody else, and still showing red if a PR would break the windows build
370 2019-12-12T18:31:45  *** jtimon has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
371 2019-12-12T18:32:44  *** Highway61 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
372 2019-12-12T18:33:24  *** mdunnio has quit IRC
373 2019-12-12T18:33:38  <wumpus> yes, I guess "it's not getting worse" as a measure would work
374 2019-12-12T18:33:42  <jeremyrubin> One thing that's annoying about that in terms of diagnosing errors is that given how checkered failures are, there ends up being an assumption of being rebased on master
375 2019-12-12T18:34:16  <wumpus> though it could still happen, if the dependency drift still happens, that they change between the run on master (whichwas still succesful) and the PR
376 2019-12-12T18:36:16  <wumpus> that assumption is already there, AFAIK the CI always runs on the PR merged into master
377 2019-12-12T18:36:39  <ryanofsky> wumpus, i think that could be addressed by writing the appveyor script as: (git checkout pr && make check) || (git checkout master && ! make check)
378 2019-12-12T18:37:19  <wumpus> ryanofsky: yes, that would work (though mind, appveyor is already slower than travis)
379 2019-12-12T18:37:34  *** mdunnio has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
380 2019-12-12T18:38:03  <wumpus> that's why some want to switch to github actions
381 2019-12-12T18:39:18  <wumpus> (while others, in the past, have expressed to not want to use github actions, for ex. because it is even more vendor lock-in to github)
382 2019-12-12T18:39:54  <wumpus> but for just the MSVC build it'd not be that bad, I think
383 2019-12-12T18:47:09  <jtimon> re-review-beg https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17037
384 2019-12-12T18:50:10  *** EvaristeGalois has quit IRC
385 2019-12-12T18:52:11  *** emilengler has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
386 2019-12-12T18:52:50  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
387 2019-12-12T18:52:50  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] sipsorcery opened pull request #17736: Update msvc build for Visual Studio 2019 v16.4 (master...msvc_fix_vs2019) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17736
388 2019-12-12T18:52:51  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
389 2019-12-12T19:00:40  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
390 2019-12-12T19:01:20  <wumpus> #startmeeting
391 2019-12-12T19:01:20  <lightningbot> Meeting started Thu Dec 12 19:01:20 2019 UTC.  The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
392 2019-12-12T19:01:20  <lightningbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
393 2019-12-12T19:01:25  <emilengler> hi
394 2019-12-12T19:01:27  <moneyball> hi
395 2019-12-12T19:01:28  <amiti> hi
396 2019-12-12T19:01:28  <sipa> hi
397 2019-12-12T19:01:31  <sipsorcery>  hi
398 2019-12-12T19:01:38  <wumpus> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo
399 2019-12-12T19:01:39  <wumpus> marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob ken281221 ryanofsky gleb moneyball kvaciral ariard digi_james amiti fjahr jeremyrubin lightlike emilengler jonatack
400 2019-12-12T19:01:49  <fanquake> hi
401 2019-12-12T19:01:49  <jeremyrubin> hi
402 2019-12-12T19:01:51  <jonatack> hi
403 2019-12-12T19:02:07  *** mdunnio has quit IRC
404 2019-12-12T19:02:24  <fjahr> hi
405 2019-12-12T19:02:24  *** mdunnio has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
406 2019-12-12T19:02:33  <wumpus> one proposed topic for this week in https://gist.github.com/moneyball/071d608fdae217c2a6d7c35955881d8a : appveyor CI future
407 2019-12-12T19:02:51  <fanquake> cc sipsorcery
408 2019-12-12T19:02:59  <achow101> hi
409 2019-12-12T19:03:14  <sipsorcery> my suggestion is to switch from appveyor to github actions (which is Azure CI under the hood) purely for speed
410 2019-12-12T19:03:42  <emilengler> I personally think we should use Cirrus CI only as it supports Windows, Linux, macOS and also FreeBSD
411 2019-12-12T19:03:44  <wumpus> sorry, that was not the start of the topic
412 2019-12-12T19:04:07  <wumpus> this is still the "propose your topics" phase of the meeting, then we'll start with high priority for review
413 2019-12-12T19:04:13  <gwillen> I am hoping to get some feedback this week on #17717
414 2019-12-12T19:04:14  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17717 | Proposed PSBT sign/broadcast flow · Issue #17717 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
415 2019-12-12T19:04:16  <kanzure> HI
416 2019-12-12T19:04:20  <emilengler> oh sorry
417 2019-12-12T19:04:21  <sipsorcery> oops sorry
418 2019-12-12T19:04:45  <wumpus> gwillen: ok, let's addd that as topic then
419 2019-12-12T19:04:53  <wumpus> #topic High priority for review
420 2019-12-12T19:05:02  <jeremyrubin> #proposedmeetingtopic finish up #12763
421 2019-12-12T19:05:05  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/12763 | Add RPC Whitelist Feature from #12248 by JeremyRubin · Pull Request #12763 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
422 2019-12-12T19:05:07  <wumpus> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/projects/8   8 blockers, 7 chasing concept ACK
423 2019-12-12T19:05:13  <jeremyrubin> oh sorry *not* high priority
424 2019-12-12T19:05:28  *** EvaristeGalois has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
425 2019-12-12T19:06:05  <wumpus> anything to add/remove or that is ready for merge?
426 2019-12-12T19:06:13  <achow101> #17537 for hi prio
427 2019-12-12T19:06:15  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17537 | wallet: Cleanup and move opportunistic and superfluous TopUp()s by achow101 · Pull Request #17537 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
428 2019-12-12T19:06:46  <nehan> hi
429 2019-12-12T19:07:06  <wumpus> achow101: for blockers I guess?
430 2019-12-12T19:07:10  <achow101> yes
431 2019-12-12T19:07:22  <wumpus> ok, added
432 2019-12-12T19:08:14  *** jonatack has quit IRC
433 2019-12-12T19:08:17  <wumpus> #topic appveyor CI future (sipsorcery)
434 2019-12-12T19:08:29  <emilengler> Like I said, I personally think we should use Cirrus CI only as it supports Windows, Linux, macOS and also FreeBSD
435 2019-12-12T19:08:30  <wumpus> sipsorcery | my suggestion is to switch from appveyor to github actions (which is Azure CI under the hood) purely for speed
436 2019-12-12T19:08:53  <sipsorcery> second suggestion is to cache the vcpkg dependencies in a .zip file to avoid failures unrelated to PR's.
437 2019-12-12T19:09:09  <luke-jr> emilengler: ppc64?
438 2019-12-12T19:10:00  <emilengler> luke-jr: I'm not sure about that but we keep using travis for this purpose only
439 2019-12-12T19:10:06  <wumpus> I don't think MarcoFalke is here
440 2019-12-12T19:10:06  <emilengler> could keep*
441 2019-12-12T19:10:43  <wumpus> is anyone against moving to github actions for just the MSVC build?
442 2019-12-12T19:10:50  <luke-jr> emilengler: what about distros?
443 2019-12-12T19:10:58  <wumpus> (there is no question of moving *all*CI to github actions, to be clear)
444 2019-12-12T19:10:59  *** promag has quit IRC
445 2019-12-12T19:11:13  <jeremyrubin> wumpus: given that github is a microsoft product seems reasonable :p
446 2019-12-12T19:11:27  <wumpus> jeremyrubin: heh!
447 2019-12-12T19:11:29  *** EvaristeGalois has quit IRC
448 2019-12-12T19:11:36  <fanquake> As long as that involves removing all Appveyor usage.
449 2019-12-12T19:11:58  <emilengler> luke-jr: I'm not sure about distros
450 2019-12-12T19:12:17  <wumpus> fanquake: yes, it would
451 2019-12-12T19:12:22  <emilengler> But anyway, I believe that we should use Cirrus CI in the long term. Maybe only for FreeBSD?
452 2019-12-12T19:12:31  <emilengler> But that's anotehr topic
453 2019-12-12T19:12:38  *** jonatack has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
454 2019-12-12T19:12:38  <wumpus> fanquake: this would be about replacing appveyor
455 2019-12-12T19:13:02  *** mol has quit IRC
456 2019-12-12T19:13:32  <fanquake> wumpus great. If it's faster, and isn't going to be broken seemingly every thrid day for reasons outside our control.
457 2019-12-12T19:13:45  <wumpus> I can't comment on that
458 2019-12-12T19:13:53  <fanquake> Maybe the vcpkg maintainers will stop randomly slicing up their packages.
459 2019-12-12T19:14:15  <MarcoFalke> I got the appveyor timeout back to 90 minutes
460 2019-12-12T19:14:22  <MarcoFalke> Anything else needs to be fixed?
461 2019-12-12T19:14:33  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
462 2019-12-12T19:14:36  <sipa> but is the issue with appveyor itself, or the fact that vcpkg changes out from under us all the time?
463 2019-12-12T19:14:56  *** EvaristeGalois has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
464 2019-12-12T19:14:57  <jeremyrubin> My understanding was that it's vcpkg
465 2019-12-12T19:15:03  <wumpus> both, appveyor is slow and has a low timeout, and the packages switch under us all the time
466 2019-12-12T19:15:08  <jeremyrubin> But that actions will make it less annoying for non windows maintainers
467 2019-12-12T19:15:08  <fanquake> There's a good summary of some of the issues in #17736
468 2019-12-12T19:15:09  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17736 | Update msvc build for Visual Studio 2019 v16.4 by sipsorcery · Pull Request #17736 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
469 2019-12-12T19:15:14  <sipa> okay, so there are two independent issues to be fixed
470 2019-12-12T19:15:37  <fanquake> 3 if you include the compiler issues.
471 2019-12-12T19:15:42  <wumpus> yes, I'm not sure in how far they're correlated
472 2019-12-12T19:16:16  <ryanofsky> well my earlier suggestion for dealing with vcpkg issues will not work if appveyor is too slow
473 2019-12-12T19:16:28  <sipsorcery> at a guesstimate on appveyor failures: 5% genuinely relate to PR's, 30% vcpkg, 25% python functional tests, 5% appveyor image, 30% appveyor timeout, 5% other.
474 2019-12-12T19:16:56  <fanquake> a literal roulette wheel
475 2019-12-12T19:17:23  <sipsorcery> suspect GitHub, Cirrus or Circle could all be the same excepting the timeouts.
476 2019-12-12T19:18:17  <sipsorcery> assuming similar reliability, my vote would go to whichever one is fastest
477 2019-12-12T19:18:46  <wumpus> yes
478 2019-12-12T19:19:06  <sipsorcery> GitHub is substantially faster than appveyor. I haven't tested any other but would be happy to do so if it would help?
479 2019-12-12T19:19:33  <luke-jr> speed seems likely to be dependent on how many projects are using them
480 2019-12-12T19:19:39  <luke-jr> ie, if we switch, it will get slow :P
481 2019-12-12T19:20:07  <wumpus> fair enough, our test suite is pretty heavy!
482 2019-12-12T19:20:21  <wumpus> sipsorcery: let's just try github next imo
483 2019-12-12T19:20:32  <wumpus> sipsorcery: no one was strongly against trying them
484 2019-12-12T19:20:33  <MarcoFalke> What about #17736 ?
485 2019-12-12T19:20:35  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17736 | Update msvc build for Visual Studio 2019 v16.4 by sipsorcery · Pull Request #17736 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
486 2019-12-12T19:21:12  <wumpus> #17736 would be necessary no matter the CI I think
487 2019-12-12T19:21:13  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17736 | Update msvc build for Visual Studio 2019 v16.4 by sipsorcery · Pull Request #17736 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
488 2019-12-12T19:21:19  <sipsorcery> if appveyor is being canned 17736 is not required (at least until GitHub upgrade).
489 2019-12-12T19:21:25  <wumpus> oh
490 2019-12-12T19:21:56  <MarcoFalke> Has anyone tested the GitHub CI and found any issues?
491 2019-12-12T19:22:00  <MarcoFalke> I merged it a few days ago
492 2019-12-12T19:22:46  <fanquake> I didn't realise that Github seems to automatically turn the CI on for any repos that have the config file? Had to turn it off for my own fork.
493 2019-12-12T19:22:58  <fanquake> Didn't realise until a build had failed and it emailed me.
494 2019-12-12T19:23:03  <MarcoFalke> Huh
495 2019-12-12T19:23:11  <MarcoFalke> It was turned off for bitcoin/bitcoin
496 2019-12-12T19:23:12  <sipa> fanquake: maybe you're part of a weird opt in program?
497 2019-12-12T19:23:17  <MarcoFalke> ^
498 2019-12-12T19:23:57  <fanquake> Yea I'm not talking about bitcoin/bitcoin. Which we had tried to turn "Actions" off for. This was one my fanquake/bitcoin fork.
499 2019-12-12T19:24:03  <fanquake> sipa could be
500 2019-12-12T19:24:33  <wumpus> someone, not me at least turned 'actions' back on for bitcoin/bitcoin (which is okay if we're going to use it)
501 2019-12-12T19:24:49  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
502 2019-12-12T19:24:49  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] jamesob opened pull request #17737: Add ChainstateManager, remove BlockManager global (master...2019-12-au.chainman) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17737
503 2019-12-12T19:24:49  <fanquake> wumpus Yea I was wondering how that happened
504 2019-12-12T19:24:50  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
505 2019-12-12T19:25:14  <wumpus> in any case, let'stest it and talk about it next meeting or so
506 2019-12-12T19:25:26  <MarcoFalke> Ok, so unless there are objections: Merge #17736 as short term fix, and then (next week maybe) switch to GitHub Actions CI?
507 2019-12-12T19:25:28  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17736 | Update msvc build for Visual Studio 2019 v16.4 by sipsorcery · Pull Request #17736 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
508 2019-12-12T19:25:41  <sipsorcery> +1
509 2019-12-12T19:25:49  <fanquake> +1
510 2019-12-12T19:25:49  <wumpus> ack
511 2019-12-12T19:25:52  <emilengler> +1
512 2019-12-12T19:25:54  <wumpus> #topic Proposed PSBT sign/broadcast flow (gwillen)
513 2019-12-12T19:26:11  <wumpus> #17717
514 2019-12-12T19:26:12  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17717 | Proposed PSBT sign/broadcast flow · Issue #17717 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
515 2019-12-12T19:26:32  <sipa> yay, PSBT guis
516 2019-12-12T19:27:11  <gwillen> this is building on top of Sjors' #17509 which is not merged yet
517 2019-12-12T19:27:13  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17509 | gui: save and load PSBT by Sjors · Pull Request #17509 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
518 2019-12-12T19:27:33  <gwillen> my general sense is, once we can load PSBTs, the next step is "what are the operations we support on them"
519 2019-12-12T19:27:48  <gwillen> so I think introducing a simple dialog to analyze them, sign them, broadcast them, and save them is a good next step
520 2019-12-12T19:28:04  <gwillen> (this is simpler than the dialog from my old branch, for those of you who saw that, but it will reuse a lot of the parts)
521 2019-12-12T19:28:14  <emilengler> ack
522 2019-12-12T19:28:24  <sipa> i agree with the observation that an explicit update step is probably unnecessary
523 2019-12-12T19:28:49  <gwillen> yeah my approach has always been to automatically update the PSBT eagerly when loading it, and that seems to produce good results
524 2019-12-12T19:29:12  <achow101> seems reasonable
525 2019-12-12T19:29:27  <gwillen> anyway I'm trying to make this a small and uncontroversial step, so feedback welcomed on the issue, there will be a PR soon, thanks!
526 2019-12-12T19:29:29  <sipa> the only reason why you'd want that to be explicit is because of privacy concerns (you may not want to reveal bip32 paths you know about keys used), but the sentiment in #17264 seems to be that that needs to be solved differently anyway
527 2019-12-12T19:29:33  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17264 | rpc: set default bip32derivs to true for psbt methods by Sjors · Pull Request #17264 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
528 2019-12-12T19:29:46  <gwillen> sipa: hmm *nod*, will go read the notes on that
529 2019-12-12T19:29:53  <instagibbs> yeah making PSBT private is not super well defined to begin with, you need additional roles
530 2019-12-12T19:31:00  *** phwalkr has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
531 2019-12-12T19:31:31  <instagibbs> especially as more special-case fields are entered into it
532 2019-12-12T19:31:31  <luke-jr> "update"?
533 2019-12-12T19:31:45  <instagibbs> luke-jr, filling fields like hd derivation path, etc
534 2019-12-12T19:31:53  <luke-jr> not signing, though, right?
535 2019-12-12T19:31:55  <gwillen> luke-jr: it's possible to have a PSBT that doesn't have things like P2SH redeemscripts, witnessscripts, etc. that are required for signing
536 2019-12-12T19:32:05  <gwillen> I would never have the UI sign automatically, no
537 2019-12-12T19:32:10  <achow101> luke-jr: correct. update is done before signing
538 2019-12-12T19:32:12  *** brakmic has quit IRC
539 2019-12-12T19:32:12  <sipa> luke-jr: BIP 174 updating is filling in UTXOs/prevtxs, bip32 paths, scripts used
540 2019-12-12T19:32:12  <gwillen> thanks for noting that clarification
541 2019-12-12T19:32:28  <gwillen> signing is always a big red button that's explicit
542 2019-12-12T19:32:31  <luke-jr> hmm
543 2019-12-12T19:32:37  <instagibbs> updating is done to "guide" signing, especially for dumb signers
544 2019-12-12T19:32:49  <luke-jr> exposing redeemscripts is arguably partially a signature?
545 2019-12-12T19:33:10  <gwillen> well the design of PSBT in Core is such that the wallet creating the tx will already include them if it knows them
546 2019-12-12T19:33:12  <sipa> luke-jr: it doesn't involve private keys
547 2019-12-12T19:33:21  <gwillen> the "update" step only ever occurs separately in unusual cases I think
548 2019-12-12T19:33:28  <luke-jr> sipa: I'm thinking the script itself is part of the private key
549 2019-12-12T19:33:29  <jb55> oh that's probably why I could never get rawtx to psbt conversion to work, I probably needed to call utxoupdatepsbt?
550 2019-12-12T19:33:43  <instagibbs> that conversion is sketchy :)
551 2019-12-12T19:33:44  <sipa> luke-jr: it should not be considered that way
552 2019-12-12T19:33:56  *** jonatack has quit IRC
553 2019-12-12T19:33:57  <sipa> luke-jr: as security should not ever depend on keeping scripts private
554 2019-12-12T19:34:26  <luke-jr> hmm
555 2019-12-12T19:34:27  *** jonatack has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
556 2019-12-12T19:34:29  <sipa> (it may matter for privacy to keep them secret, but that's a much more complicated issue to solve if desired)
557 2019-12-12T19:34:45  <gwillen> given that PSBT is pretty dependent on the current workflow, I think the workflow is maybe outside the scope of my specific change
558 2019-12-12T19:34:46  <achow101> if you want privacy of scripts and derivations paths, psbt ain't it
559 2019-12-12T19:34:54  <gwillen> but might be worth having a discussion about it at some point
560 2019-12-12T19:34:55  <luke-jr> I guess the scripts are strictly less a concern than derivation paths
561 2019-12-12T19:35:41  <jeremyrubin> sipa: it's sometimes possible to compress a HTLC in a taproot branch I think
562 2019-12-12T19:36:08  *** mdunnio has quit IRC
563 2019-12-12T19:36:28  <achow101> jeremyrubin: taproot will have it's own set of fields that hopefully better preserve privacy
564 2019-12-12T19:36:38  <jb55> should the ui give a privacy warning when copying psbts to clipboard/saving when there's derivation paths included?
565 2019-12-12T19:36:41  <instagibbs> you'll still need additional roles/flows imo
566 2019-12-12T19:36:56  <sipa> jb55: imho, no - it's generally not actionable
567 2019-12-12T19:36:58  <instagibbs> better to me to actually define common flows, and design for those, rather than just guessing
568 2019-12-12T19:37:12  <sipa> jb55: you have the choice between private and broken, and non-private and functional
569 2019-12-12T19:37:12  *** mdunnio has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
570 2019-12-12T19:37:28  <gwillen> I think in general PSBTs are also never intended to be published, they are intended to be shared only with required signers
571 2019-12-12T19:37:32  <instagibbs> hww<->host<->curious co-signer, things like that
572 2019-12-12T19:37:38  <gwillen> I suspect this really mutes a lot of the privacy issues that could otherwise exist
573 2019-12-12T19:37:43  <instagibbs> but there's no RPC flow for this
574 2019-12-12T19:37:44  <gwillen> for most people the required signers will only ever be themselves
575 2019-12-12T19:37:51  <achow101> gwillen: the main privacy concern is for coinjoins
576 2019-12-12T19:37:52  <gwillen> or people they already trust with their privacy
577 2019-12-12T19:37:55  <gwillen> *nod*
578 2019-12-12T19:38:09  <gwillen> I have not thought a lot about the coinjoin case
579 2019-12-12T19:38:27  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
580 2019-12-12T19:38:27  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake opened pull request #17738: build: remove linking librt for backwards compatibility (master...remove_librt_back_compat) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17738
581 2019-12-12T19:38:28  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
582 2019-12-12T19:38:33  <instagibbs> depends on what co-signers require to sign, there can be additional proof data etc
583 2019-12-12T19:38:44  <achow101> in coinjoins you don't know or trust the other participants. deriv path and scripts could provide an easy way for a coinjoin participant to deanonymize other coinjoin participatns
584 2019-12-12T19:38:48  <sipa> yeah, the (interesting) privacy issues appear when you're combinging multi-party signing for some inputs, and distinct signers for other inputs
585 2019-12-12T19:39:18  <sipa> there could be some best effort where we remove bip32 derivation info from finalized inputs
586 2019-12-12T19:39:36  <gwillen> we may already do that
587 2019-12-12T19:39:45  <achow101> pretty sure we do
588 2019-12-12T19:39:46  <gwillen> I know that we strip partial signatures from finalized inputs once we combine them
589 2019-12-12T19:39:58  *** andrewtoth has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
590 2019-12-12T19:40:01  <achow101> I think the spec for finalizer says drop everything but final sig/witness and utxo
591 2019-12-12T19:40:02  <sipa> oh, ok
592 2019-12-12T19:40:12  <sipa> achow101: i vaguely remember that indeed
593 2019-12-12T19:40:37  <instagibbs> oh that's not too bad then for most uses already
594 2019-12-12T19:41:03  <achow101> I think the workflow we should be going for is really the hardware wallet/cold storage one
595 2019-12-12T19:41:17  <jb55> I still wish there was some hrp that I could glance at the various states a psbt is in, but I guess that ship has sailed
596 2019-12-12T19:41:20  <instagibbs> well that one can be very naive
597 2019-12-12T19:42:41  <gwillen> jb55: can you expand "hrp"
598 2019-12-12T19:42:55  <achow101> human readable aprt
599 2019-12-12T19:42:57  <achow101> *part
600 2019-12-12T19:43:01  <gwillen> there is the analyzepsbt rpc which produces what you want, I think
601 2019-12-12T19:43:04  <sipa> the stage depends on the input...
602 2019-12-12T19:43:14  *** phwalkr has quit IRC
603 2019-12-12T19:43:16  <gwillen> and my goal is for my UI to also expose as much of that as makes sense
604 2019-12-12T19:43:37  <jb55> yeah perhaps thats just difficulties arising from copying and pasting psbts and the cli, but ui could help a lot here
605 2019-12-12T19:43:42  <gwillen> I don't think it would make sense to put an hrp in the PSBT itself, you could attack people by having it be secretly out of sync with the rest
606 2019-12-12T19:43:48  <instagibbs> jb55, different signers may expect different input, so it's kind of hard to say. e.g., one may expect xpub for multisig detection, other may not
607 2019-12-12T19:46:31  <jeremyrubin> Anything else on this topic?
608 2019-12-12T19:46:40  <gwillen> I think further comments on my proposal can go on the issue
609 2019-12-12T19:46:48  <wumpus> #topic RPC Whitelist Feature (jeremyrubin)
610 2019-12-12T19:47:02  <jeremyrubin> I think this is more or less ready to merge
611 2019-12-12T19:47:22  <emilengler> The test (#17536) is also rebased on the squashed commit
612 2019-12-12T19:47:23  <jeremyrubin> It adds the ability to whitelist certain RPCs for credentials for those unfamiliar
613 2019-12-12T19:47:24  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17536 | test: Add test for rpc_whitelist by emilengler · Pull Request #17536 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
614 2019-12-12T19:48:26  <instagibbs> could you snipe the test? :) if that's ok emilengler
615 2019-12-12T19:48:53  <emilengler> instagibbs: What do you mean?
616 2019-12-12T19:48:57  <jeremyrubin> snipe meaning put onto the same branch? I could, I just didn't want to unfairly steal emilengler's merge stats ;)
617 2019-12-12T19:49:13  <emilengler> jeremyrubin: It's fine
618 2019-12-12T19:49:14  <instagibbs> emilengler, can jeremy cherry-pick into his branch? I don't like features without tests :)
619 2019-12-12T19:49:21  <jeremyrubin> big credit to emilengler for putting in the effort to get the tests over the line
620 2019-12-12T19:49:22  <emilengler> sure
621 2019-12-12T19:49:34  <wumpus> just make sure to keep the author data the same
622 2019-12-12T19:49:46  <instagibbs> +1
623 2019-12-12T19:49:46  <emilengler> Would be nice if you colud put me into the longer commit description
624 2019-12-12T19:50:20  <jeremyrubin> will do
625 2019-12-12T19:50:28  <instagibbs> will review
626 2019-12-12T19:50:30  <emilengler> thanks :)
627 2019-12-12T19:50:34  <luke-jr> do it without an @ or he'll get spammed by altcoins
628 2019-12-12T19:50:39  <emilengler> Will close the PR then
629 2019-12-12T19:50:49  <luke-jr> (usually just maintaining the Author field is enough?)
630 2019-12-12T19:51:24  <jonatack> will review
631 2019-12-12T19:52:39  <instagibbs> 8 minutes, any other topics?
632 2019-12-12T19:52:41  <wumpus> thanks everyone, I don't think we have any more topics so that concludes the meeting
633 2019-12-12T19:52:44  <instagibbs> kk
634 2019-12-12T19:52:49  <wumpus> #endmeeting
635 2019-12-12T19:52:49  <lightningbot> Meeting ended Thu Dec 12 19:52:49 2019 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
636 2019-12-12T19:52:49  <lightningbot> Minutes:        http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2019/bitcoin-core-dev.2019-12-12-19.01.html
637 2019-12-12T19:52:49  <lightningbot> Minutes (text): http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2019/bitcoin-core-dev.2019-12-12-19.01.txt
638 2019-12-12T19:52:49  <lightningbot> Log:            http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2019/bitcoin-core-dev.2019-12-12-19.01.log.html
639 2019-12-12T19:52:52  <emilengler> Thanks everyone
640 2019-12-12T19:55:20  *** timothy has quit IRC
641 2019-12-12T19:55:28  <instagibbs> MarcoFalke, is there hidden meanings in your signed emojis on PRs :)
642 2019-12-12T19:56:16  <MarcoFalke> instagibbs: 🧐
643 2019-12-12T19:59:18  *** mdunnio has quit IRC
644 2019-12-12T20:00:14  *** mdunnio has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
645 2019-12-12T20:02:21  *** Talkless has quit IRC
646 2019-12-12T20:04:21  *** Krellan has quit IRC
647 2019-12-12T20:18:39  *** b10c has quit IRC
648 2019-12-12T20:22:46  *** jpe_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
649 2019-12-12T20:29:15  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
650 2019-12-12T20:29:15  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] instagibbs closed pull request #17712: sendmany/bumpfee: Avoid address reuse and partial spends as per walle… (master...avoid_reuse_sm_bf) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17712
651 2019-12-12T20:29:25  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
652 2019-12-12T20:29:29  *** jpe_ has quit IRC
653 2019-12-12T20:47:59  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
654 2019-12-12T20:50:31  *** emilengler has quit IRC
655 2019-12-12T20:52:36  *** promag has quit IRC
656 2019-12-12T20:54:41  *** Aaronvan_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
657 2019-12-12T20:57:09  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
658 2019-12-12T20:57:10  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/54e11a39e14d...c5e318aea6ad
659 2019-12-12T20:57:10  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 75d9317 Aaron Clauson: Update msvc build for Visual Studio 2019 v16.4
660 2019-12-12T20:57:11  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master c5e318a MarcoFalke: Merge #17736: Update msvc build for Visual Studio 2019 v16.4
661 2019-12-12T20:57:13  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
662 2019-12-12T20:57:29  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
663 2019-12-12T20:57:29  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #17736: Update msvc build for Visual Studio 2019 v16.4 (master...msvc_fix_vs2019) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17736
664 2019-12-12T20:57:30  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
665 2019-12-12T20:58:03  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
666 2019-12-12T20:58:15  *** Aaronvan_ is now known as AaronvanW
667 2019-12-12T21:00:02  *** mackr has quit IRC
668 2019-12-12T21:00:11  *** mdunnio has quit IRC
669 2019-12-12T21:00:58  *** mdunnio has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
670 2019-12-12T21:11:39  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
671 2019-12-12T21:15:37  *** promag has quit IRC
672 2019-12-12T21:17:00  *** SLot has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
673 2019-12-12T21:23:31  *** brakmic has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
674 2019-12-12T21:24:01  *** Deacyde has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
675 2019-12-12T21:33:26  *** Krellan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
676 2019-12-12T21:40:44  *** vasild has quit IRC
677 2019-12-12T21:42:15  *** vasild has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
678 2019-12-12T21:47:51  *** brakmic_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
679 2019-12-12T21:50:37  *** brakmic has quit IRC
680 2019-12-12T22:06:07  *** Guyver2 has quit IRC
681 2019-12-12T22:06:33  *** Krellan has quit IRC
682 2019-12-12T22:14:32  *** rex4539 has quit IRC
683 2019-12-12T22:18:51  *** Agent69 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
684 2019-12-12T22:22:27  *** Agent69 has left #bitcoin-core-dev
685 2019-12-12T22:22:36  *** EvaristeGalois has quit IRC
686 2019-12-12T22:31:13  *** EvaristeGalois has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
687 2019-12-12T22:38:03  *** b10c has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
688 2019-12-12T22:43:52  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
689 2019-12-12T22:46:36  *** rex4539 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
690 2019-12-12T22:53:08  *** rex4539 has quit IRC
691 2019-12-12T22:57:03  *** Kiminuo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
692 2019-12-12T23:03:18  *** morcos has quit IRC
693 2019-12-12T23:07:56  *** brakmic_ has quit IRC
694 2019-12-12T23:08:16  *** Kiminuo has quit IRC
695 2019-12-12T23:08:16  *** owowo has quit IRC
696 2019-12-12T23:08:38  *** morcos has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
697 2019-12-12T23:08:39  *** owowo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
698 2019-12-12T23:09:14  *** raj_149 has quit IRC
699 2019-12-12T23:09:17  *** achow101_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
700 2019-12-12T23:09:39  *** MasterdonX has quit IRC
701 2019-12-12T23:10:04  *** achow101 has quit IRC
702 2019-12-12T23:10:07  *** SLot has quit IRC
703 2019-12-12T23:10:07  *** exhoplex_ has quit IRC
704 2019-12-12T23:10:20  *** murrayn has quit IRC
705 2019-12-12T23:10:28  *** raj_149 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
706 2019-12-12T23:10:31  *** MasterdonX has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
707 2019-12-12T23:10:36  *** exhoplex_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
708 2019-12-12T23:10:36  *** murray has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
709 2019-12-12T23:11:00  *** murray is now known as Guest47752
710 2019-12-12T23:13:10  *** darkbot-rc4 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
711 2019-12-12T23:19:39  *** shaunsun_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
712 2019-12-12T23:19:39  *** shaunsun has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
713 2019-12-12T23:21:33  *** shaunsun__ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
714 2019-12-12T23:24:03  *** shaunsun_ has quit IRC
715 2019-12-12T23:24:03  *** shaunsun has quit IRC
716 2019-12-12T23:24:39  *** shaunsun has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
717 2019-12-12T23:27:14  *** mdunnio has quit IRC
718 2019-12-12T23:32:39  *** rex4539 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
719 2019-12-12T23:37:20  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has quit IRC
720 2019-12-12T23:46:34  *** rex4539 has quit IRC
721 2019-12-12T23:49:04  *** Chris_Stewart_5 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
722 2019-12-12T23:56:50  *** b10c has quit IRC