1 2020-01-17T00:00:01  *** reeiiko has quit IRC
  2 2020-01-17T00:02:14  <fanquake> meshcollider: can you look at #17889 when available
  3 2020-01-17T00:02:16  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17889 | wallet: Improve CWallet:MarkDestinationsDirty by promag · Pull Request #17889 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
  4 2020-01-17T00:05:36  *** turbo_choo has quit IRC
  5 2020-01-17T00:12:10  <meshcollider> Yep :)
  6 2020-01-17T00:12:49  <fanquake> 🍻
  7 2020-01-17T00:16:57  *** justmay has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  8 2020-01-17T00:17:19  *** justmay is now known as Guest95916
  9 2020-01-17T00:31:48  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 10 2020-01-17T00:32:34  *** ExEric3 has quit IRC
 11 2020-01-17T00:33:07  *** Eric3 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 12 2020-01-17T00:41:40  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
 13 2020-01-17T00:41:55  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 14 2020-01-17T01:10:50  <promag> meshcollider: i can fix the typo
 15 2020-01-17T01:11:02  <meshcollider> alright I'll wait :)
 16 2020-01-17T01:13:09  <promag> meshcollider: done https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/fd6d0679e7c3a956afc273fa38f64dab3f0ed223..2b1641492fbf81e2c5a95f3e580811ca8700adc5
 17 2020-01-17T01:14:38  <meshcollider> thanks!
 18 2020-01-17T01:16:08  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 19 2020-01-17T01:16:08  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] meshcollider pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/95ca6aeec7b8...7fb94c0ed418
 20 2020-01-17T01:16:09  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 2b16414 João Barbosa: wallet: Improve CWallet:MarkDestinationsDirty
 21 2020-01-17T01:16:09  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 7fb94c0 Samuel Dobson: Merge #17889: wallet: Improve CWallet:MarkDestinationsDirty
 22 2020-01-17T01:16:11  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 23 2020-01-17T01:16:28  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 24 2020-01-17T01:16:28  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] meshcollider merged pull request #17889: wallet: Improve CWallet:MarkDestinationsDirty (master...2020-01-wallettx-iscacheempty) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17889
 25 2020-01-17T01:16:30  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 26 2020-01-17T01:16:36  *** turbo_choo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 27 2020-01-17T01:26:22  *** belcher has quit IRC
 28 2020-01-17T01:26:55  *** turbo_choo has quit IRC
 29 2020-01-17T01:27:16  *** turbo_choo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 30 2020-01-17T01:49:16  *** Highway61 has quit IRC
 31 2020-01-17T01:53:35  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 32 2020-01-17T01:54:51  <meshcollider> ah sorry achow101, another rebase on the boxes :'(
 33 2020-01-17T01:55:23  <meshcollider> its one of my priorities this week to try and get that in though
 34 2020-01-17T02:06:20  <promag> meshcollider: I believe a rebase was already necessary, https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17261/commits/b92575c5a838709e00f90d49bc377e68b5683e9a is already in master :/
 35 2020-01-17T02:09:47  <achow101> how'd that commit sneak in? I guess my last rebase got screwed up somewhere
 36 2020-01-17T02:11:02  <achow101> meshcollider: rebased it. hurry up and merge it please :)
 37 2020-01-17T02:13:33  *** greypw has quit IRC
 38 2020-01-17T02:26:15  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 39 2020-01-17T02:26:38  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 40 2020-01-17T02:26:38  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] Empact opened pull request #17945: doc: Fix doxygen errors (master...2020-01-wdocumentation) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17945
 41 2020-01-17T02:26:50  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 42 2020-01-17T02:31:14  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 43 2020-01-17T02:31:39  *** pinheadmz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 44 2020-01-17T02:32:18  *** promag has quit IRC
 45 2020-01-17T02:33:22  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 46 2020-01-17T02:33:55  *** promag_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 47 2020-01-17T02:37:38  *** promag has quit IRC
 48 2020-01-17T02:38:23  *** promag_ has quit IRC
 49 2020-01-17T02:38:57  <luke-jr> ugh, GBT is broken in 0.19?
 50 2020-01-17T02:41:04  * luke-jr facepalms putting such a bug in release notes rather than just fixing it
 51 2020-01-17T02:45:02  *** DeanGuss has quit IRC
 52 2020-01-17T02:45:08  <aj> luke-jr: ?
 53 2020-01-17T02:45:31  *** DeanGuss has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 54 2020-01-17T02:45:35  <luke-jr> aj: "rules" with csv & segwit is absolutely needed
 55 2020-01-17T02:46:07  <luke-jr> without it, miners have no way to know what rules are being used and might produce invalid blocks
 56 2020-01-17T02:46:18  <luke-jr> the BIP is perfectly clear :/
 57 2020-01-17T02:49:56  <aj> ah, i did raise that https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16060#discussion_r309036184 and https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16060#issuecomment-520900105 but took your lack of more explicit objection as an okay
 58 2020-01-17T02:55:17  *** pinheadmz has quit IRC
 59 2020-01-17T02:56:09  *** lio17 has quit IRC
 60 2020-01-17T02:56:58  *** lio17 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 61 2020-01-17T03:00:01  *** Guest95916 has quit IRC
 62 2020-01-17T03:01:45  *** abrissbi1ne has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 63 2020-01-17T03:02:59  *** dongcarl has quit IRC
 64 2020-01-17T03:03:26  <luke-jr> aj: I don't think I saw it
 65 2020-01-17T03:04:45  <aj> yeah, you replied on that first thread, but doesn't look like you looked in any detail
 66 2020-01-17T03:04:58  *** abrissbirne has quit IRC
 67 2020-01-17T03:07:17  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 68 2020-01-17T03:08:41  *** dongcarl has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 69 2020-01-17T03:17:28  *** kutio has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 70 2020-01-17T03:21:29  *** dongcarl has quit IRC
 71 2020-01-17T03:35:58  *** turbo_choo has quit IRC
 72 2020-01-17T03:36:18  *** turbo_choo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 73 2020-01-17T03:40:07  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
 74 2020-01-17T03:49:14  *** pinheadmz has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 75 2020-01-17T03:50:54  *** volbil has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 76 2020-01-17T03:55:21  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 77 2020-01-17T04:01:27  *** felixfoertsch has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 78 2020-01-17T04:03:33  *** felixfoertsch23 has quit IRC
 79 2020-01-17T04:11:35  *** krvopije has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 80 2020-01-17T04:15:26  *** krvopije has quit IRC
 81 2020-01-17T04:23:08  *** krvopije has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 82 2020-01-17T04:23:46  *** krvopije has quit IRC
 83 2020-01-17T04:24:00  *** krvopije has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 84 2020-01-17T04:24:22  *** krvopije has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 85 2020-01-17T04:32:35  *** krvopije has quit IRC
 86 2020-01-17T04:33:03  *** krvopije has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 87 2020-01-17T04:34:13  *** krvopije has quit IRC
 88 2020-01-17T04:34:36  *** krvopije has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 89 2020-01-17T04:35:03  *** mryandao has quit IRC
 90 2020-01-17T04:36:20  *** krvopije has quit IRC
 91 2020-01-17T04:45:04  *** mryandao has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 92 2020-01-17T05:13:47  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 93 2020-01-17T05:18:13  *** promag has quit IRC
 94 2020-01-17T05:18:31  *** Kiminuo has quit IRC
 95 2020-01-17T05:35:09  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 96 2020-01-17T05:35:09  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] luke-jr opened pull request #17946: Fix GBT: Restore "!segwit" and "csv" to "rules" key (master...fix_gbt_buried) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17946
 97 2020-01-17T05:35:10  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 98 2020-01-17T05:37:07  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 99 2020-01-17T05:48:44  *** ddustin has quit IRC
100 2020-01-17T05:53:40  *** ppisati has quit IRC
101 2020-01-17T06:00:02  *** kutio has quit IRC
102 2020-01-17T06:00:23  *** ppisati has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
103 2020-01-17T06:11:17  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
104 2020-01-17T06:17:12  *** dfj1 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
105 2020-01-17T06:28:19  *** Kiminuo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
106 2020-01-17T06:58:43  *** hex17or has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
107 2020-01-17T06:59:11  *** Highway61 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
108 2020-01-17T07:02:59  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
109 2020-01-17T07:03:00  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/7fb94c0ed418...2ddf041a8d5e
110 2020-01-17T07:03:00  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 22c5a98 Peter Bushnell: depends: Consistent use of package variable
111 2020-01-17T07:03:01  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 2ddf041 fanquake: Merge #17928: depends: Consistent use of package variable
112 2020-01-17T07:03:03  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
113 2020-01-17T07:03:19  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
114 2020-01-17T07:03:19  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #17928: depends: Consistent use of package variable (master...patch-4) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17928
115 2020-01-17T07:03:20  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
116 2020-01-17T07:13:47  *** ariard_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
117 2020-01-17T07:14:33  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
118 2020-01-17T07:16:25  *** harrigan has quit IRC
119 2020-01-17T07:16:27  *** warren_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
120 2020-01-17T07:17:46  *** harrigan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
121 2020-01-17T07:18:06  *** jimpo has quit IRC
122 2020-01-17T07:18:07  *** Madars has quit IRC
123 2020-01-17T07:18:07  *** chjj has quit IRC
124 2020-01-17T07:18:07  *** Nebraskka has quit IRC
125 2020-01-17T07:18:07  *** warren has quit IRC
126 2020-01-17T07:18:07  *** tecnovert has quit IRC
127 2020-01-17T07:18:07  *** adiabat has quit IRC
128 2020-01-17T07:18:08  *** ariard has quit IRC
129 2020-01-17T07:18:08  *** sez has quit IRC
130 2020-01-17T07:18:08  *** ensign has quit IRC
131 2020-01-17T07:18:17  *** Nebraskka_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
132 2020-01-17T07:19:29  *** promag has quit IRC
133 2020-01-17T07:20:14  *** Nebraskka has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
134 2020-01-17T07:21:14  *** cdecker has quit IRC
135 2020-01-17T07:23:18  *** cdecker has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
136 2020-01-17T07:39:21  *** goatpig has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
137 2020-01-17T07:43:39  *** harrigan has quit IRC
138 2020-01-17T07:44:19  *** harrigan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
139 2020-01-17T08:05:49  *** jimpo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
140 2020-01-17T08:05:50  *** Madars has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
141 2020-01-17T08:05:50  *** chjj has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
142 2020-01-17T08:05:50  *** tecnovert has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
143 2020-01-17T08:05:50  *** adiabat has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
144 2020-01-17T08:05:50  *** sez has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
145 2020-01-17T08:05:50  *** ensign has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
146 2020-01-17T08:07:51  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
147 2020-01-17T08:08:42  *** sipsorcery has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
148 2020-01-17T08:10:31  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
149 2020-01-17T08:10:31  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/2ddf041a8d5e...c20fbb7be864
150 2020-01-17T08:10:32  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master c279a81 João Barbosa: gui: Remove warning "unused variable 'wallet_model'"
151 2020-01-17T08:10:32  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master c20fbb7 fanquake: Merge #17939: gui: Remove warning "unused variable 'wallet_model'"
152 2020-01-17T08:10:34  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
153 2020-01-17T08:10:51  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
154 2020-01-17T08:10:51  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #17939: gui: Remove warning "unused variable 'wallet_model'" (master...2020/01/disable-wallet-unused-variable) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17939
155 2020-01-17T08:10:52  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
156 2020-01-17T08:18:46  *** SiAnDoG__ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
157 2020-01-17T08:19:26  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
158 2020-01-17T08:21:03  *** SiAnDoG_ has quit IRC
159 2020-01-17T08:23:52  *** promag has quit IRC
160 2020-01-17T08:26:53  *** volbil has quit IRC
161 2020-01-17T08:40:14  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
162 2020-01-17T08:43:28  *** Highway61 has quit IRC
163 2020-01-17T08:52:35  *** awalvie_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
164 2020-01-17T08:52:49  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
165 2020-01-17T08:53:01  *** awalvie_ has quit IRC
166 2020-01-17T08:53:14  *** promag_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
167 2020-01-17T08:57:39  *** promag has quit IRC
168 2020-01-17T08:57:58  *** promag_ has quit IRC
169 2020-01-17T09:00:01  *** dfj1 has quit IRC
170 2020-01-17T09:02:05  *** turbo_choo has quit IRC
171 2020-01-17T09:05:50  *** jcoe has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
172 2020-01-17T09:06:16  *** turbo_choo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
173 2020-01-17T09:10:11  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
174 2020-01-17T09:13:16  *** DeanGuss has quit IRC
175 2020-01-17T09:13:36  *** DeanGuss has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
176 2020-01-17T09:15:53  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
177 2020-01-17T09:17:43  *** maop has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
178 2020-01-17T09:41:23  *** vasild has quit IRC
179 2020-01-17T09:42:37  *** Kiminuo has quit IRC
180 2020-01-17T09:47:47  *** vasild has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
181 2020-01-17T09:52:45  *** Zenton has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
182 2020-01-17T09:54:32  *** timothy has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
183 2020-01-17T09:56:41  *** tsujp has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
184 2020-01-17T09:58:09  *** sipa has quit IRC
185 2020-01-17T09:58:24  *** sipa has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
186 2020-01-17T10:01:07  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
187 2020-01-17T10:01:57  *** fengling has quit IRC
188 2020-01-17T10:05:37  *** ddustin has quit IRC
189 2020-01-17T10:06:41  *** jonatack has quit IRC
190 2020-01-17T10:08:08  *** shigeya has quit IRC
191 2020-01-17T10:15:46  *** shigeya has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
192 2020-01-17T10:18:43  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
193 2020-01-17T10:21:03  *** dviola has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
194 2020-01-17T10:23:29  *** kljasdfvv has quit IRC
195 2020-01-17T10:26:31  *** dr-orlovsky has quit IRC
196 2020-01-17T10:28:44  *** fengling has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
197 2020-01-17T10:48:45  *** belcher has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
198 2020-01-17T10:57:40  *** jonatack has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
199 2020-01-17T11:02:03  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
200 2020-01-17T11:03:42  *** tys0n_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
201 2020-01-17T11:03:57  *** Minerva88Becker has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
202 2020-01-17T11:06:55  *** ddustin has quit IRC
203 2020-01-17T11:16:08  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
204 2020-01-17T11:16:09  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] theStack opened pull request #17947: test: add unit test for non-standard txs with too large tx size (master...20200116-test-check-for-non-standard-txs-with-too-large-tx-size) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17947
205 2020-01-17T11:16:09  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
206 2020-01-17T11:19:42  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
207 2020-01-17T11:22:01  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
208 2020-01-17T11:22:01  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake closed pull request #17570: test: add unit test for non-standard txs w/ too large tx size (master...test_unit_IsStandardTx_tx-size) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17570
209 2020-01-17T11:22:11  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
210 2020-01-17T11:22:16  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
211 2020-01-17T11:22:34  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
212 2020-01-17T11:23:21  *** Minerva88Becker has quit IRC
213 2020-01-17T11:28:58  *** Guest83_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
214 2020-01-17T11:30:39  *** swamp has quit IRC
215 2020-01-17T11:35:43  *** Victorsueca has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
216 2020-01-17T11:38:31  *** Victorsueca has quit IRC
217 2020-01-17T11:42:36  *** Victorsueca has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
218 2020-01-17T12:00:01  *** maop has quit IRC
219 2020-01-17T12:01:18  *** Guest83_ has quit IRC
220 2020-01-17T12:17:26  *** Pysis|work has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
221 2020-01-17T12:33:54  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
222 2020-01-17T12:33:55  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/c20fbb7be864...0deba680646f
223 2020-01-17T12:33:55  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 7d0a8f4 Hennadii Stepanov: refactor: Remove never used default parameter
224 2020-01-17T12:33:56  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 1a53b0d Hennadii Stepanov: refactor: Simplify connection syntax
225 2020-01-17T12:33:56  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 0deba68 fanquake: Merge #17943: qt, refactor: Remove never used default parameter
226 2020-01-17T12:33:58  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
227 2020-01-17T12:34:15  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
228 2020-01-17T12:34:15  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #17943: qt, refactor: Remove never used default parameter (master...20200116-message-parameter) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17943
229 2020-01-17T12:34:16  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
230 2020-01-17T12:52:38  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
231 2020-01-17T12:54:18  *** promag has quit IRC
232 2020-01-17T12:57:37  *** ddustin has quit IRC
233 2020-01-17T12:59:25  *** laurentmt has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
234 2020-01-17T13:00:36  *** emilengler has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
235 2020-01-17T13:01:50  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
236 2020-01-17T13:02:19  *** promag has quit IRC
237 2020-01-17T13:06:15  *** dr-orlovsky has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
238 2020-01-17T13:06:58  *** zavan has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
239 2020-01-17T13:10:50  *** dviola has quit IRC
240 2020-01-17T13:15:58  *** jonatack has quit IRC
241 2020-01-17T13:19:10  *** kljasdfvv has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
242 2020-01-17T13:34:01  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
243 2020-01-17T13:34:01  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake opened pull request #17948: build: pass -fno-ident to prevent compilers emitting ident directives (master...pass_fno_ident) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17948
244 2020-01-17T13:34:02  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
245 2020-01-17T13:46:18  *** fox2p has quit IRC
246 2020-01-17T13:49:31  *** fox2p has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
247 2020-01-17T13:58:59  *** turbo_choo has quit IRC
248 2020-01-17T14:00:48  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
249 2020-01-17T14:06:57  *** Guest83_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
250 2020-01-17T14:07:02  *** laurentmt has quit IRC
251 2020-01-17T14:09:15  *** ddustin has quit IRC
252 2020-01-17T14:20:01  *** filchef has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
253 2020-01-17T14:21:17  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
254 2020-01-17T14:26:20  *** ddustin has quit IRC
255 2020-01-17T14:30:20  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
256 2020-01-17T14:39:15  *** turbo_choo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
257 2020-01-17T14:48:15  *** jonatack has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
258 2020-01-17T14:50:02  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
259 2020-01-17T14:57:31  *** Highway61 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
260 2020-01-17T15:00:01  *** Pysis|work has quit IRC
261 2020-01-17T15:17:10  *** csadilek has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
262 2020-01-17T15:17:55  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
263 2020-01-17T15:19:13  *** Guyver2 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
264 2020-01-17T15:20:12  *** promag has quit IRC
265 2020-01-17T15:21:26  *** jonatack has quit IRC
266 2020-01-17T15:40:12  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
267 2020-01-17T15:41:16  *** Highway61 has quit IRC
268 2020-01-17T15:41:27  *** Highway61 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
269 2020-01-17T15:46:05  *** ddustin has quit IRC
270 2020-01-17T15:46:40  *** mdunnio has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
271 2020-01-17T15:48:40  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
272 2020-01-17T15:54:20  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
273 2020-01-17T16:21:43  *** krvopije has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
274 2020-01-17T16:24:47  *** zavan has quit IRC
275 2020-01-17T16:26:02  *** dr-orlovsky has quit IRC
276 2020-01-17T16:29:33  *** Talkless has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
277 2020-01-17T16:31:54  *** goatpig has quit IRC
278 2020-01-17T16:32:47  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
279 2020-01-17T16:32:47  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] emilengler opened pull request #17949: doc: Remove double space in README_windows.txt (master...2020-01-remove-double-space-in-readme-win) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17949
280 2020-01-17T16:32:58  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
281 2020-01-17T16:37:03  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
282 2020-01-17T16:37:03  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] emilengler closed pull request #17949: doc: Remove double space in README_windows.txt (master...2020-01-remove-double-space-in-readme-win) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17949
283 2020-01-17T16:37:14  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
284 2020-01-17T16:52:53  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
285 2020-01-17T16:52:53  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] emilengler opened pull request #17950: gui: Check the strength of an encryption password (master...2020-01-password-strength-checker) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17950
286 2020-01-17T16:52:54  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
287 2020-01-17T16:54:36  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
288 2020-01-17T16:57:49  *** turbo_choo has quit IRC
289 2020-01-17T16:58:37  *** jonatack has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
290 2020-01-17T17:03:27  *** Guest83_ has quit IRC
291 2020-01-17T17:10:13  *** promag_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
292 2020-01-17T17:11:24  *** promag_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
293 2020-01-17T17:12:19  *** promag has quit IRC
294 2020-01-17T17:13:58  *** Zenton has quit IRC
295 2020-01-17T17:14:44  *** Highway61 has quit IRC
296 2020-01-17T17:16:34  *** Highway61 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
297 2020-01-17T17:17:05  *** kljasdfvv has quit IRC
298 2020-01-17T17:19:47  *** emilengler has quit IRC
299 2020-01-17T17:22:39  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
300 2020-01-17T17:22:39  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] sdaftuar opened pull request #17951: Use rolling bloom filter of recent block txs for AlreadyHave() check (master...2020-01-improve-alreadyhave) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17951
301 2020-01-17T17:22:41  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
302 2020-01-17T17:29:28  *** dr-orlovsky has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
303 2020-01-17T17:33:10  *** jarthur has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
304 2020-01-17T17:33:52  *** promag_ has quit IRC
305 2020-01-17T17:34:07  *** dr-orlovsky has quit IRC
306 2020-01-17T17:34:10  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
307 2020-01-17T17:35:59  *** tys0n_ has quit IRC
308 2020-01-17T17:44:03  *** tryphe_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
309 2020-01-17T17:44:34  *** ddustin_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
310 2020-01-17T17:45:51  *** ddustin_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
311 2020-01-17T17:46:04  *** tryphe has quit IRC
312 2020-01-17T17:50:02  *** ddustin_ has quit IRC
313 2020-01-17T17:56:41  *** krvopije has left #bitcoin-core-dev
314 2020-01-17T17:57:41  *** krvopije has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
315 2020-01-17T17:57:58  *** justan0theruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
316 2020-01-17T17:58:47  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
317 2020-01-17T18:00:02  *** csadilek has quit IRC
318 2020-01-17T18:02:12  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
319 2020-01-17T18:02:12  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] elichai opened pull request #17953: refactor: Abstract boost::variant out (master...2020-01-variant) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17953
320 2020-01-17T18:02:13  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
321 2020-01-17T18:09:18  *** promag has quit IRC
322 2020-01-17T18:15:01  *** ghost43_ is now known as ghost43
323 2020-01-17T18:17:26  *** ddustin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
324 2020-01-17T18:17:57  *** uptime has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
325 2020-01-17T18:18:20  *** uptime is now known as Guest83058
326 2020-01-17T18:28:10  *** thelounge2467250 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
327 2020-01-17T18:29:39  *** turbo_choo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
328 2020-01-17T18:34:35  <elichai2> What's the easiest way to locally reproduce weird configuration failures on travis? (ie run CentOS and/or the TSan case) MarcoFalke
329 2020-01-17T18:38:28  *** krvopije has quit IRC
330 2020-01-17T18:52:15  *** krvopije has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
331 2020-01-17T18:52:27  *** krvopije has quit IRC
332 2020-01-17T19:00:26  <meshcollider> #startmeeting
333 2020-01-17T19:00:26  <lightningbot> Meeting started Fri Jan 17 19:00:26 2020 UTC.  The chair is meshcollider. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
334 2020-01-17T19:00:26  <lightningbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
335 2020-01-17T19:00:32  <meshcollider> #bitcoin-core-dev Wallet Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob ken281221 ryanofsky gleb moneyball
336 2020-01-17T19:00:38  <kanzure> hi
337 2020-01-17T19:00:47  <jnewbery> hi
338 2020-01-17T19:00:52  <meshcollider> Welcome to the first wallet meeting for 2020 :)
339 2020-01-17T19:00:55  <jonatack> hi
340 2020-01-17T19:00:58  <sipa> hi
341 2020-01-17T19:01:19  <achow101> hi
342 2020-01-17T19:01:34  <wumpus> hi
343 2020-01-17T19:02:17  <meshcollider> Does anyone have topic proposals? I'd like to quickly just have a discussion about wallet goals for the longer term since are are getting close to merging #17261
344 2020-01-17T19:02:20  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17261 | Make ScriptPubKeyMan an actual interface and the wallet to have multiple by achow101 · Pull Request #17261 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
345 2020-01-17T19:03:07  <meshcollider> So wallet boxes are really a shorter term goal now \o/
346 2020-01-17T19:03:12  <fjahr> hi
347 2020-01-17T19:03:30  <achow101> finally
348 2020-01-17T19:03:59  <jonatack> I'd propose the topic of multilabels
349 2020-01-17T19:04:24  <jonatack> (after wallet boxes)
350 2020-01-17T19:05:56  <achow101> meshcollider: so what are the long term goals?
351 2020-01-17T19:06:59  <jnewbery> meshcollider: are you polling for long-term goals or were you going to tell us what your long-term goals are for the wallet?
352 2020-01-17T19:07:05  <meshcollider> jnewbery's contributor survey asks everyone what their goals for core are, so if people have been thinking about it, does anyone want to discuss anything they'd like to see in the wallet
353 2020-01-17T19:07:10  <meshcollider> Polling :)
354 2020-01-17T19:08:00  <achow101> I'd like hardware wallet support :)
355 2020-01-17T19:08:25  <achow101> but, in general, I think wallet boxes will let us do a lot more things
356 2020-01-17T19:08:39  <jnewbery> clean up the node-wallet interface and make progress towards multiprocess
357 2020-01-17T19:09:18  <achow101> and I guess semi-related would be miniscript and generic signing code
358 2020-01-17T19:09:37  <meshcollider> yeah I think there will be lots of opportunities for really good cleanups after the boxes are all merged
359 2020-01-17T19:10:01  <meshcollider> sipa: anything you envision?
360 2020-01-17T19:11:49  <sipa> nothing specifically
361 2020-01-17T19:12:03  <meshcollider> Alright awesome, so we do still have some clear longer term goals to continue with +1
362 2020-01-17T19:12:20  <meshcollider> #topic Multilabels (jonatack)
363 2020-01-17T19:12:23  <wumpus> would also like hardware wallet support
364 2020-01-17T19:12:23  <achow101> also descriptor wallets as a mid-term goal
365 2020-01-17T19:12:42  *** jungly has quit IRC
366 2020-01-17T19:13:31  <jonatack> Multilabels: looking for concept acks on enabling passing an array of labels to
367 2020-01-17T19:13:32  <achow101> jonatack: can you explain what you mean by mulitlabels>
368 2020-01-17T19:14:10  <jonatack> RPCs setlabel, getnewaddress, importaddress, etc
369 2020-01-17T19:14:35  <jonatack> and for listransactions to output an array of labels
370 2020-01-17T19:14:52  <jonatack> and for listreceivedbylabels to filter on said array
371 2020-01-17T19:15:25  <jonatack> and possibly rm the purpose field in the getaddressesbylabel response
372 2020-01-17T19:15:48  <meshcollider> Have you thought about whether the GUI display would all labels for each address?
373 2020-01-17T19:15:58  *** krvopije has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
374 2020-01-17T19:16:03  <meshcollider> Would display*
375 2020-01-17T19:16:07  <achow101> I think purpose is separate from labels
376 2020-01-17T19:16:08  <jonatack> and possibly add a case insensitive arg option for the label filtering in getaddressesbylabel and listtransactions
377 2020-01-17T19:17:16  <jonatack> meshcollider: i'll admit that i've thought only about the rpc interface so far, if concept ack, would add gui to my thoughts :)
378 2020-01-17T19:17:24  <jonatack> achow101: agreed
379 2020-01-17T19:17:40  <achow101> concept ack multiple labels on things
380 2020-01-17T19:18:00  <meshcollider> Yep supporting multiple labels makes logical sense to me
381 2020-01-17T19:18:18  <jonatack> also possibly setlabel could receive an array of addresses as well as an array of labels
382 2020-01-17T19:18:41  <achow101> keep in mind api compatibility though
383 2020-01-17T19:19:11  <achow101> every place we take a label will need to be able to tae both a string and array of strings otherwise we lose compatibility
384 2020-01-17T19:19:28  <achow101> same with output. that could be problematic
385 2020-01-17T19:19:31  <meshcollider> Is "purpose" able to be set by the user currently or does it just default to "receive" automatically
386 2020-01-17T19:19:35  <jonatack> *etc above also including the importmulti, addmultisigaddress, importprivkey, importpubkey
387 2020-01-17T19:19:50  <achow101> meshcollider: I don't think it's user accesible
388 2020-01-17T19:20:04  <jonatack> meshcollider: set to receive or send automatically
389 2020-01-17T19:20:51  <meshcollider> Sweet
390 2020-01-17T19:21:04  <achow101> it's "receive", "send", or "". "" is how we determine change
391 2020-01-17T19:21:10  <jonatack> achow101: api compat -- agreed
392 2020-01-17T19:21:18  <jonatack> good point
393 2020-01-17T19:22:36  <meshcollider> Alright any other topics?
394 2020-01-17T19:22:45  <jonatack> achow101: output hmmmmm
395 2020-01-17T19:23:55  <jonatack> thanks. any other thoughts hit me up.
396 2020-01-17T19:25:57  <meshcollider> Alright I guess that's it for today then
397 2020-01-17T19:26:00  <meshcollider> #endmeeting
398 2020-01-17T19:26:00  <lightningbot> Meeting ended Fri Jan 17 19:26:00 2020 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
399 2020-01-17T19:26:00  <lightningbot> Minutes:        http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2020/bitcoin-core-dev.2020-01-17-19.00.html
400 2020-01-17T19:26:00  <lightningbot> Minutes (text): http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2020/bitcoin-core-dev.2020-01-17-19.00.txt
401 2020-01-17T19:26:00  <lightningbot> Log:            http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2020/bitcoin-core-dev.2020-01-17-19.00.log.html
402 2020-01-17T19:27:09  <meshcollider> And remember to send (wallet or otherwise) topic discussion ideas for coredev to John or kanzure or someone
403 2020-01-17T19:27:22  *** krvopije has quit IRC
404 2020-01-17T19:30:16  <kanzure> thank you meshcollider
405 2020-01-17T19:30:36  <kanzure> and remember, if you don't send topics, then i will randomly assign them to you
406 2020-01-17T19:34:08  <instagibbs> slept through the meeting oops. For me it's Descriptor-wallets->{HWW/Miniscript} and also more flexible fee-bumping, just *assuming* someday we'll have real fees again
407 2020-01-17T19:34:36  <jonatack> instagibbs: sgtm
408 2020-01-17T19:34:41  <instagibbs> achow101 did some related prep work which should make auto-CPFP doable
409 2020-01-17T19:35:36  <instagibbs> RBF is pretty ok now(anything better is way more complicated), so having CPFP as another tool in the box would be super
410 2020-01-17T19:38:00  <instagibbs> #17331 is the PR I mentioned, makes effective value everywhere, kills off stupid CreateTransaction loop that has plagued us for years
411 2020-01-17T19:38:02  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17331 | Use effective values throughout coin selection by achow101 · Pull Request #17331 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
412 2020-01-17T19:38:20  <achow101> unforunately no one wants to review coin selection
413 2020-01-17T19:38:37  <elichai2> I would love to see Descriptor wallets. I hate a PR kinda ready for taproot descriptors so with descriptor wallets I should be able to integrate taproot into the wallet pretty easily
414 2020-01-17T19:38:46  <instagibbs> Well, boxing wallet is sucking the air out for now, chill :)
415 2020-01-17T19:38:46  <elichai2> (not saying it's anytime soon :P)
416 2020-01-17T19:39:21  <instagibbs> achow101, also it doesn't appear you have to rebase yet so not very painful
417 2020-01-17T19:40:02  <achow101> instagibbs: on the bright side, no one touches coin selection so it doesn't need rebasing :)
418 2020-01-17T19:41:58  <kanzure> i'd rather review a coin selection simulator before i'd view an individual coin selection implementation?
419 2020-01-17T19:42:12  <kanzure> e.g. test against variety of circumstances and fee markets
420 2020-01-17T19:42:26  <instagibbs> kanzure, well I don't particularly care about the algorithms now, see the above PR
421 2020-01-17T19:42:44  <instagibbs> it's mostly structuring txn creation code to be less dumb
422 2020-01-17T19:43:04  <achow101> it has a minor impact on the selection algo though
423 2020-01-17T19:43:10  <jonatack> achow101: i think coin control is interesting :) am just constrained by amount of free time i can spend on bitcoin core
424 2020-01-17T19:43:41  <instagibbs> If you're ok with being a UTXO cop, I think Core selection is fine. It's when people are dusting you it costs.
425 2020-01-17T19:44:14  <instagibbs> Verbose and too complicated, but fine :)
426 2020-01-17T19:47:38  <elichai2> I'll try again :) Any tips on how to recreate failed travis enviroments locally? I have two weird failures in travis I want to test locally (CentOS one and `x86_64 Linux [GOAL: install] [xenial] [no depends, only system libs, sanitizers: thread (TSan), no wallet]`)
427 2020-01-17T19:49:08  <jonatack> elichai2: the failing travis logs are unhelpful?
428 2020-01-17T19:49:43  <elichai2> jonatack: basically compile errors. now I need to figure out why it compiles on some machines and other not
429 2020-01-17T19:50:04  <achow101> elichai2: what pr?
430 2020-01-17T19:50:10  <achow101> or travis job
431 2020-01-17T19:50:17  <elichai2> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17953
432 2020-01-17T19:50:29  <elichai2> the 2 Mac ones I know, my problem is with the other 2
433 2020-01-17T19:51:20  *** bitcoin-git has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
434 2020-01-17T19:51:21  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] ryanofsky opened pull request #17954: wallet: Remove calls to Chain::Lock methods in wallet (master...pr/unlock) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/17954
435 2020-01-17T19:51:22  *** bitcoin-git has left #bitcoin-core-dev
436 2020-01-17T19:51:32  <elichai2> jonatack: especially when travis doesn't print the exact commands being run :/
437 2020-01-17T19:52:37  <achow101> elichai2: all of the commands travis runs are in .travis.yml
438 2020-01-17T19:53:01  <achow101> it calls a bunch of scripts in ci/
439 2020-01-17T19:53:25  <achow101> those'll have all of the configure commands so you can replicate the config
440 2020-01-17T19:53:33  <elichai2> achow101: well you need to chase enviroment variables to figure out the exact commands, that what I'm doing now, launched a docker and trying to recreate the env, I think I was able to recreate the TSan error
441 2020-01-17T19:53:51  <elichai2> hopes there's a ./run_ci_locally lol
442 2020-01-17T19:54:10  <jonatack> elichai2: i avoid docker like the plague but yeah was thinking test those build environments with it
443 2020-01-17T19:54:30  <elichai2> jonatack: well easier to have the right g++ version with dockers
444 2020-01-17T19:54:46  *** justan0theruser is now known as justanotheruser
445 2020-01-17T19:56:01  <jonatack> yes. and maybe push on a different branch running travis locally for the final checks
446 2020-01-17T19:56:23  <elichai2> jonatack: right. that's usually what I do after I think i've fixed it
447 2020-01-17T19:56:35  <jonatack> with just the problematic builds. right. sorry not more helpful
448 2020-01-17T19:56:51  <elichai2> hmm the Tsan one seems to be either an error in boost or the fact that it's g++5.4 :( I guess I need to include the whole module because of that, why distros why :(
449 2020-01-17T19:57:34  <achow101> elichai2: you can make a new private repo and setup travis debug builds
450 2020-01-17T19:57:50  <elichai2> achow101: good idea, i'll add `set -x`
451 2020-01-17T19:57:51  <achow101> then you can ssh into the travis vm and do things there
452 2020-01-17T19:58:00  <elichai2> you can ssh into travis?!
453 2020-01-17T19:58:07  <achow101> https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/running-build-in-debug-mode/
454 2020-01-17T19:58:13  <achow101> private repos only
455 2020-01-17T19:58:27  <jonatack> til. cool
456 2020-01-17T19:58:54  <elichai2> :D Thanks
457 2020-01-17T19:59:35  <achow101> one thing though, the vms tend to crash when you try to do too much or take too long. happens to me quite a bit
458 2020-01-17T19:59:35  <luke-jr> it's annoying tho
459 2020-01-17T19:59:45  <luke-jr> if a step fails, it kills the session still
460 2020-01-17T19:59:46  <achow101> also private repos are low priority so builds run one at a time and take forever
461 2020-01-17T19:59:49  <luke-jr> and there's a time limit
462 2020-01-17T20:00:29  <achow101> I only use it when I can't figure out the problem from logs or replicate it locally
463 2020-01-17T20:07:25  <luke-jr> travis logs have been super annoying lately IMO - sometimes I enter debug mode simply because I can't figure out *what* failed
464 2020-01-17T20:10:45  *** Zenton has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
465 2020-01-17T20:15:28  *** tys0n_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
466 2020-01-17T20:23:44  *** krvopije has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
467 2020-01-17T20:43:15  *** emilengler has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
468 2020-01-17T20:46:32  *** timothy has quit IRC
469 2020-01-17T20:49:22  *** SiAnDoG__ has quit IRC
470 2020-01-17T20:49:49  *** SiAnDoG__ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
471 2020-01-17T20:53:41  *** Guyver2_ has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
472 2020-01-17T20:55:32  *** Talkless has quit IRC
473 2020-01-17T20:57:03  *** Guyver2 has quit IRC
474 2020-01-17T21:00:01  *** Guest83058 has quit IRC
475 2020-01-17T21:12:32  *** luke-jr has quit IRC
476 2020-01-17T21:14:41  *** emilengler has quit IRC
477 2020-01-17T21:17:33  *** Linoleum has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
478 2020-01-17T21:25:06  *** jcoe has quit IRC
479 2020-01-17T21:25:32  *** jcoe has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
480 2020-01-17T21:27:27  *** Guyver2_ has quit IRC
481 2020-01-17T21:31:49  *** justanotheruser has quit IRC
482 2020-01-17T21:40:43  *** vasild has quit IRC
483 2020-01-17T21:42:44  *** vasild has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
484 2020-01-17T22:03:45  *** jcoe has quit IRC
485 2020-01-17T22:04:03  *** jcoe has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
486 2020-01-17T22:04:25  *** dongcarl has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
487 2020-01-17T22:07:17  *** krvopije has quit IRC
488 2020-01-17T22:08:36  *** Jackielove4u has quit IRC
489 2020-01-17T22:10:02  *** Eric3 has quit IRC
490 2020-01-17T22:10:52  *** ExEric3 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
491 2020-01-17T22:12:29  *** filchef has quit IRC
492 2020-01-17T22:19:35  *** justanotheruser has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
493 2020-01-17T22:20:34  <fanquake> kanzure what do you mean by randomly assign topics?
494 2020-01-17T22:20:50  <kanzure> fanquake: just joking :-)
495 2020-01-17T22:21:06  <kanzure> fanquake: usually i write down topics that i think certain people should talk about
496 2020-01-17T22:21:18  <kanzure> fanquake: but usually it's not so random and instead based on what people have been working on that i happen to know about
497 2020-01-17T22:21:38  <fanquake> 👍
498 2020-01-17T22:21:49  *** jeremyrubin has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
499 2020-01-17T22:22:42  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
500 2020-01-17T22:47:09  *** promag has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
501 2020-01-17T22:56:10  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
502 2020-01-17T23:00:26  *** AaronvanW has quit IRC
503 2020-01-17T23:09:32  *** jeremyrubin has quit IRC
504 2020-01-17T23:12:56  *** tys0n_ has quit IRC
505 2020-01-17T23:14:42  *** krvopije has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
506 2020-01-17T23:18:26  *** jarthur has quit IRC
507 2020-01-17T23:22:29  *** mdunnio has quit IRC
508 2020-01-17T23:27:07  *** julien-boudry has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
509 2020-01-17T23:28:21  *** AaronvanW has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
510 2020-01-17T23:30:42  *** Highway62 has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
511 2020-01-17T23:30:43  *** julien-boudry has quit IRC
512 2020-01-17T23:32:02  *** Highway61 has quit IRC
513 2020-01-17T23:32:03  *** Highway62 is now known as Highway61
514 2020-01-17T23:33:45  *** owowo has quit IRC
515 2020-01-17T23:38:58  *** owowo has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
516 2020-01-17T23:45:47  *** turbo_choo has quit IRC