1 2020-10-29T00:00:02  *** aGHz_nfb <aGHz_nfb!~aGHz_nfb@178.162.212.214> has quit IRC
  2 2020-10-29T00:21:28  *** BluePass <BluePass!~BluePass@195.206.169.184> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  3 2020-10-29T00:43:10  *** pinheadmz <pinheadmz!~pinheadmz@pool-100-33-69-78.nycmny.fios.verizon.net> has quit IRC
  4 2020-10-29T01:06:30  *** sr_gi <sr_gi!~sr_gi@static-77-88-225-77.ipcom.comunitel.net> has quit IRC
  5 2020-10-29T01:07:03  *** sr_gi <sr_gi!~sr_gi@static-77-88-225-77.ipcom.comunitel.net> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  6 2020-10-29T01:18:02  *** pinheadmz <pinheadmz!~pinheadmz@pool-100-33-69-78.nycmny.fios.verizon.net> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  7 2020-10-29T01:36:07  *** AaronvanW <AaronvanW!~AaronvanW@unaffiliated/aaronvanw> has quit IRC
  8 2020-10-29T01:46:18  *** pinheadmz <pinheadmz!~pinheadmz@pool-100-33-69-78.nycmny.fios.verizon.net> has quit IRC
  9 2020-10-29T01:48:37  *** pinheadmz <pinheadmz!~pinheadmz@pool-100-33-69-78.nycmny.fios.verizon.net> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 10 2020-10-29T01:59:57  *** bosma <bosma!sid103570@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-nvattcjjwoemkzxm> has quit IRC
 11 2020-10-29T02:00:24  *** eragmus <eragmus!sid136308@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-ufktpsgvqqtrmyha> has quit IRC
 12 2020-10-29T02:00:29  *** Jackielove4u <Jackielove4u!uid43977@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-mxlomfeqruovckob> has quit IRC
 13 2020-10-29T02:00:32  *** valwal_ <valwal_!sid334773@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-pxseioohccmgrxvz> has quit IRC
 14 2020-10-29T02:00:55  *** Jackielove4u <Jackielove4u!uid43977@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-xsmtlxhhfuereiur> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 15 2020-10-29T02:00:55  *** bosma <bosma!sid103570@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-zwkeqbikpfvzzexg> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 16 2020-10-29T02:01:29  *** eragmus <eragmus!sid136308@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-jricygkpybysucim> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 17 2020-10-29T02:03:00  *** valwal_ <valwal_!sid334773@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-ovtfecsoawfrexqq> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 18 2020-10-29T02:13:25  *** AaronvanW <AaronvanW!~AaronvanW@unaffiliated/aaronvanw> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 19 2020-10-29T02:17:52  *** AaronvanW <AaronvanW!~AaronvanW@unaffiliated/aaronvanw> has quit IRC
 20 2020-10-29T02:24:41  *** justan0theruser <justan0theruser!~justanoth@unaffiliated/justanotheruser> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 21 2020-10-29T02:26:26  *** justanotheruser <justanotheruser!~justanoth@unaffiliated/justanotheruser> has quit IRC
 22 2020-10-29T02:47:23  *** bosch-0 <bosch-0!7a94fe5f@122-148-254-95.sta.wbroadband.net.au> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 23 2020-10-29T02:51:51  *** AaronvanW <AaronvanW!~AaronvanW@unaffiliated/aaronvanw> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 24 2020-10-29T03:00:01  *** BluePass <BluePass!~BluePass@195.206.169.184> has quit IRC
 25 2020-10-29T03:18:20  *** Relis7 <Relis7!~Relis@185.224.103.71> has quit IRC
 26 2020-10-29T03:21:28  *** mdrjr1 <mdrjr1!~mdrjr@154.13.1.56> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 27 2020-10-29T03:25:25  *** AaronvanW <AaronvanW!~AaronvanW@unaffiliated/aaronvanw> has quit IRC
 28 2020-10-29T03:33:31  *** braydonf <braydonf!~braydon@gateway/tor-sasl/braydonf> has quit IRC
 29 2020-10-29T03:33:40  *** braydonf <braydonf!~braydon@gateway/tor-sasl/braydonf> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 30 2020-10-29T03:56:54  *** opsec_x122 <opsec_x122!~opsec_x12@44-25-143-49.ip.hamwan.net> has quit IRC
 31 2020-10-29T04:05:17  *** opsec_x12 <opsec_x12!~opsec_x12@44-25-143-49.ip.hamwan.net> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 32 2020-10-29T04:09:24  *** opsec_x122 <opsec_x122!~opsec_x12@44-25-143-49.ip.hamwan.net> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 33 2020-10-29T04:12:36  *** opsec_x12 <opsec_x12!~opsec_x12@44-25-143-49.ip.hamwan.net> has quit IRC
 34 2020-10-29T04:32:33  *** bosch-0 <bosch-0!7a94fe5f@122-148-254-95.sta.wbroadband.net.au> has quit IRC
 35 2020-10-29T04:56:05  *** S3RK <S3RK!~S3RK@116.118.83.69> has quit IRC
 36 2020-10-29T05:07:10  *** S3RK <S3RK!~S3RK@116.118.83.69> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 37 2020-10-29T05:14:13  *** S3RK <S3RK!~S3RK@116.118.83.69> has quit IRC
 38 2020-10-29T05:22:38  *** AaronvanW <AaronvanW!~AaronvanW@unaffiliated/aaronvanw> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 39 2020-10-29T05:37:48  *** S3RK <S3RK!~S3RK@116.118.83.69> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 40 2020-10-29T05:55:14  *** AaronvanW <AaronvanW!~AaronvanW@unaffiliated/aaronvanw> has quit IRC
 41 2020-10-29T06:00:02  *** mdrjr1 <mdrjr1!~mdrjr@154.13.1.56> has quit IRC
 42 2020-10-29T06:15:38  *** promag <promag!~promag@188.250.84.129> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 43 2020-10-29T06:15:38  *** promag_ <promag_!~promag@188.250.84.129> has quit IRC
 44 2020-10-29T06:15:45  *** promag <promag!~promag@188.250.84.129> has quit IRC
 45 2020-10-29T06:16:23  *** promag <promag!~promag@188.250.84.129> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 46 2020-10-29T06:22:16  *** DpEpsilon1 <DpEpsilon1!~DpEpsilon@s91904426.blix.com> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 47 2020-10-29T06:36:43  *** ares_ <ares_!~ares@gateway/tor-sasl/virtu> has quit IRC
 48 2020-10-29T06:38:45  *** EagleTM <EagleTM!~EagleTM@unaffiliated/eagletm> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 49 2020-10-29T06:38:55  *** ares_ <ares_!~ares@gateway/tor-sasl/virtu> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 50 2020-10-29T07:09:45  *** justan0theruser <justan0theruser!~justanoth@unaffiliated/justanotheruser> has quit IRC
 51 2020-10-29T07:25:46  *** ares_ <ares_!~ares@gateway/tor-sasl/virtu> has quit IRC
 52 2020-10-29T07:28:19  *** virtu <virtu!~virtu@gateway/tor-sasl/virtu> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 53 2020-10-29T07:33:06  *** jesseposner <jesseposner!~jesse@98.37.146.62> has quit IRC
 54 2020-10-29T07:44:03  *** davterra <davterra!~davterra@gateway/tor-sasl/tralfaz> has quit IRC
 55 2020-10-29T07:52:15  *** AaronvanW <AaronvanW!~AaronvanW@unaffiliated/aaronvanw> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 56 2020-10-29T08:03:49  *** jesseposner <jesseposner!~jesse@98.37.146.62> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 57 2020-10-29T08:03:57  *** Guyver2 <Guyver2!Guyver@guyver2.xs4all.nl> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 58 2020-10-29T08:05:11  *** ctrlbreak_MAD <ctrlbreak_MAD!~ctrlbreak@159.2.182.106> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 59 2020-10-29T08:07:22  *** TallTim <TallTim!~TallTim@208-107-234-198-dynamic.midco.net> has quit IRC
 60 2020-10-29T08:09:10  *** ctrlbreak <ctrlbreak!~ctrlbreak@159.2.182.106> has quit IRC
 61 2020-10-29T08:10:42  *** jesseposner <jesseposner!~jesse@98.37.146.62> has quit IRC
 62 2020-10-29T08:15:26  <wumpus> yanmaani: we limit every network to 512 to limit how much memory and executable size is consumed by this
 63 2020-10-29T08:25:24  *** AaronvanW <AaronvanW!~AaronvanW@unaffiliated/aaronvanw> has quit IRC
 64 2020-10-29T08:30:15  *** S3RK <S3RK!~S3RK@116.118.83.69> has quit IRC
 65 2020-10-29T08:40:25  *** davterra <davterra!~davterra@gateway/tor-sasl/tralfaz> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 66 2020-10-29T08:45:10  *** jesseposner <jesseposner!~jesse@98.37.146.62> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 67 2020-10-29T08:45:30  *** S3RK <S3RK!~S3RK@116.118.83.69> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 68 2020-10-29T08:49:17  *** S3RK <S3RK!~S3RK@116.118.83.69> has quit IRC
 69 2020-10-29T08:50:05  *** jesseposner <jesseposner!~jesse@98.37.146.62> has quit IRC
 70 2020-10-29T08:50:20  *** S3RK <S3RK!~S3RK@116.118.83.69> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 71 2020-10-29T08:52:52  *** bosch-0 <bosch-0!7a94fe5f@122-148-254-95.sta.wbroadband.net.au> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 72 2020-10-29T08:54:23  *** davterra <davterra!~davterra@gateway/tor-sasl/tralfaz> has quit IRC
 73 2020-10-29T08:58:01  <bosch-0> Next Bitcoin Core design call is scheduled for next Wednesday at 9:00AM UTC - https://github.com/BitcoinDesign/Meta/issues/40 - For discussion around this join ##bitcoin-core-gui
 74 2020-10-29T08:58:57  *** S3RK <S3RK!~S3RK@116.118.83.69> has quit IRC
 75 2020-10-29T08:59:41  *** S3RK <S3RK!~S3RK@116.118.83.69> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 76 2020-10-29T09:00:02  *** DpEpsilon1 <DpEpsilon1!~DpEpsilon@s91904426.blix.com> has quit IRC
 77 2020-10-29T09:00:05  *** Pasta[m] <Pasta[m]!pastapas1@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-fcsmvphbsepzikyz> has quit IRC
 78 2020-10-29T09:04:56  *** kexkey <kexkey!~kexkey@static-198-54-132-142.cust.tzulo.com> has quit IRC
 79 2020-10-29T09:05:14  *** troygiorshev <troygiorshev!~troygiors@d67-193-140-136.home3.cgocable.net> has quit IRC
 80 2020-10-29T09:14:18  <vasild> jonatack: so it fails for you too!
 81 2020-10-29T09:14:25  <vasild> Precious!
 82 2020-10-29T09:20:36  *** Relis <Relis!~Relis@185.224.103.71> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 83 2020-10-29T09:21:44  *** wright <wright!~wright@154.13.1.56> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 84 2020-10-29T09:25:24  *** jesseposner <jesseposner!~jesse@98.37.146.62> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 85 2020-10-29T09:27:26  *** sr_gi <sr_gi!~sr_gi@static-77-88-225-77.ipcom.comunitel.net> has quit IRC
 86 2020-10-29T09:27:53  *** sr_gi <sr_gi!~sr_gi@static-77-88-225-77.ipcom.comunitel.net> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 87 2020-10-29T09:30:05  *** jesseposner <jesseposner!~jesse@98.37.146.62> has quit IRC
 88 2020-10-29T09:31:05  *** AaronvanW <AaronvanW!~AaronvanW@unaffiliated/aaronvanw> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 89 2020-10-29T09:53:45  *** S3RK <S3RK!~S3RK@116.118.83.69> has quit IRC
 90 2020-10-29T09:59:26  *** jnewbery_ is now known as jnewbery
 91 2020-10-29T10:02:04  <jnewbery> #proposedmeetingtopic Disable S390x travis build
 92 2020-10-29T10:08:14  *** vasild_ <vasild_!~vd@gateway/tor-sasl/vasild> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 93 2020-10-29T10:08:53  *** mrostecki <mrostecki!~mrostecki@gateway/tor-sasl/mrostecki> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 94 2020-10-29T10:11:23  *** zkao <zkao!zkaomatrix@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-gvnaubjpxkybbkdv> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 95 2020-10-29T10:11:23  *** vasild <vasild!~vd@gateway/tor-sasl/vasild> has quit IRC
 96 2020-10-29T10:11:24  *** vasild_ is now known as vasild
 97 2020-10-29T10:12:38  <vasild> jnewbery: isn't that the only one big-endian?
 98 2020-10-29T10:13:33  *** S3RK <S3RK!~S3RK@116.118.83.69> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 99 2020-10-29T10:13:43  *** mrostecki <mrostecki!~mrostecki@gateway/tor-sasl/mrostecki> has quit IRC
100 2020-10-29T10:14:29  <zkao> if maxmempool < current mempool, does anyone know what is the criteria for keeping or dropping txs from mempool?
101 2020-10-29T10:16:02  <zkao> does higher fee txs make lower fee txs drop from mempool?
102 2020-10-29T10:18:06  *** bosch-0 <bosch-0!7a94fe5f@122-148-254-95.sta.wbroadband.net.au> has quit IRC
103 2020-10-29T10:18:31  <wumpus> vasild: yes, that's the only reason it wasn't disabled months ago, it's kind of unreliable, I guess there's a shortage of that hardware at travis
104 2020-10-29T10:18:53  <wumpus> it's already been toned down to only compiling and running unit tests iirc
105 2020-10-29T10:20:33  <vasild> does cirrus provide big endian hw?
106 2020-10-29T10:23:34  <sanket1729> I see that the uses for functions for CHash256().Write(Span) and CSha256().Write(ptr, len) are inconsistent. Is it worth creating an issue to highlight this?
107 2020-10-29T10:24:04  <sanket1729> I don't know the difference, or which is better but would be great to have those be consistent
108 2020-10-29T10:25:20  *** AaronvanW <AaronvanW!~AaronvanW@unaffiliated/aaronvanw> has quit IRC
109 2020-10-29T10:25:37  *** AaronvanW <AaronvanW!~AaronvanW@unaffiliated/aaronvanw> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
110 2020-10-29T10:32:42  <sanket1729> It looks like using Span is the better way, I can make a PR for that :)
111 2020-10-29T10:41:42  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
112 2020-10-29T10:41:43  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/3f512f3d5639...6196cf77e574
113 2020-10-29T10:41:43  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master d419fde Troy Giorshev: [net processing] Don't add AlreadyHave txs to recentRejects
114 2020-10-29T10:41:44  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 6196cf7 Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #19753: p2p: don't add AlreadyHave transactions to recentRejects
115 2020-10-29T10:41:46  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
116 2020-10-29T10:42:22  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
117 2020-10-29T10:42:22  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #19753: p2p: don't add AlreadyHave transactions to recentRejects (master...2020-08-clean-tx-processing) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/19753
118 2020-10-29T10:42:23  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
119 2020-10-29T10:47:40  *** davterra <davterra!~davterra@gateway/tor-sasl/tralfaz> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
120 2020-10-29T10:50:31  *** promag <promag!~promag@188.250.84.129> has quit IRC
121 2020-10-29T10:50:46  *** promag <promag!~promag@188.250.84.129> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
122 2020-10-29T10:51:03  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
123 2020-10-29T10:51:04  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/6196cf77e574...924a4ff7eb62
124 2020-10-29T10:51:04  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa56d56 MarcoFalke: fuzz: Properly initialize PrecomputedTransactionData
125 2020-10-29T10:51:05  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 924a4ff Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #20242: fuzz: Properly initialize PrecomputedTransactionData
126 2020-10-29T10:51:06  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
127 2020-10-29T10:51:19  *** qaluh <qaluh!~Asp@p200300e6172b4b0002241dfffe205ebb.dip0.t-ipconnect.de> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
128 2020-10-29T10:51:22  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
129 2020-10-29T10:51:23  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #20242: fuzz: Properly initialize PrecomputedTransactionData (master...2010-fuzzInit) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20242
130 2020-10-29T10:51:23  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
131 2020-10-29T10:55:07  *** promag_ <promag_!~promag@188.250.84.129> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
132 2020-10-29T10:55:07  *** promag <promag!~promag@188.250.84.129> has quit IRC
133 2020-10-29T10:57:13  <fanquake> sanket1729: sure
134 2020-10-29T11:01:13  <fanquake> wumpus / sipa: the copyright related discussion in #20234 is getting out of control. I'm pretty sure the user "JabbaDesilijicTiure"  is just taking the piss at this point. I've deleted their latest comment, but if they continue you could probably just ban them.
135 2020-10-29T11:01:16  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/20234 | net: dont extra bind for Tor if binds are restricted by vasild · Pull Request #20234 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
136 2020-10-29T11:01:44  <vasild> +1
137 2020-10-29T11:04:18  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
138 2020-10-29T11:04:18  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 4 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/924a4ff7eb62...f3727fd73538
139 2020-10-29T11:04:19  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 7b54d76 Luke Dashjr: Make sqlite support optional (compile-time)
140 2020-10-29T11:04:19  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 6608fec Luke Dashjr: GUI: Create Wallet: Nicely disable descriptor wallet checkbox if sqlite su...
141 2020-10-29T11:04:20  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master bbb42a6 Luke Dashjr: RPC: createwallet: Nicer error message if descriptor wallet requested and ...
142 2020-10-29T11:04:21  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
143 2020-10-29T11:04:39  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
144 2020-10-29T11:04:39  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #20156: build: Make sqlite support optional (compile-time) (master...opt_sqlite) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20156
145 2020-10-29T11:04:40  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
146 2020-10-29T11:08:02  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
147 2020-10-29T11:08:04  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 5 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/f3727fd73538...2e2419711702
148 2020-10-29T11:08:04  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master f8a1c4d Jon Atack: cli -netinfo: various quick updates and fixes
149 2020-10-29T11:08:06  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 33e9874 Jon Atack: cli -netinfo: make age column variable-width
150 2020-10-29T11:08:07  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 773f4c9 Jon Atack: cli -netinfo: handle longer tor v3 local addresses
151 2020-10-29T11:08:08  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
152 2020-10-29T11:08:22  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
153 2020-10-29T11:08:22  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #20115: cli: -netinfo quick updates/fixups for 0.21 (master...netinfo-fixups) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20115
154 2020-10-29T11:08:23  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
155 2020-10-29T11:11:21  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
156 2020-10-29T11:12:40  <queip> fanquake: FYI this is same guy that in past days is running around various IRC channels, threatens to kill Bitcoin developers. He rambles about Zeronet (which he ~falsely claims to be top developer of), about politics, bitcoin wiki, uses VPN, switches nicks, runs some scam foundation for "human rights"
157 2020-10-29T11:13:34  *** shesek <shesek!~shesek@unaffiliated/shesek> has quit IRC
158 2020-10-29T11:14:22  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has quit IRC
159 2020-10-29T11:14:23  *** promag_ <promag_!~promag@188.250.84.129> has quit IRC
160 2020-10-29T11:15:33  *** promag <promag!~promag@188.250.84.129> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
161 2020-10-29T11:18:29  *** Serena75Walter <Serena75Walter!~Serena75W@static.57.1.216.95.clients.your-server.de> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
162 2020-10-29T11:21:19  <wumpus> oh no
163 2020-10-29T11:26:26  *** jesseposner <jesseposner!~jesse@98.37.146.62> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
164 2020-10-29T11:31:13  *** jesseposner <jesseposner!~jesse@98.37.146.62> has quit IRC
165 2020-10-29T11:32:34  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
166 2020-10-29T11:32:35  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/2e2419711702...5b82f253b69f
167 2020-10-29T11:32:35  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master d0a829e fanquake: build: fix mutex detection when building bdb on macOS
168 2020-10-29T11:32:36  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 5b82f25 Wladimir J. van der Laan: Merge #20195: build: fix mutex detection when building bdb on macOS
169 2020-10-29T11:32:38  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
170 2020-10-29T11:32:54  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
171 2020-10-29T11:32:54  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #20195: build: fix mutex detection when building bdb on macOS (master...bdb_xcode12_implicit_function_decleration) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20195
172 2020-10-29T11:32:56  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
173 2020-10-29T11:36:44  *** Tennis <Tennis!~Tennis@unaffiliated/tennis> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
174 2020-10-29T11:38:47  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
175 2020-10-29T11:38:48  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/5b82f253b69f...8e9e190ea5ce
176 2020-10-29T11:38:49  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 6c0259f Pieter Wuille: Squashed 'src/secp256k1/' changes from c6b6b8f1bb..3967d96bf1
177 2020-10-29T11:38:50  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 5803f5f Pieter Wuille: Update secp256k1 subtree to latest master
178 2020-10-29T11:38:51  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 8e9e190 fanquake: Merge #20257: Update secp256k1 subtree to latest master
179 2020-10-29T11:38:52  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
180 2020-10-29T11:39:07  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
181 2020-10-29T11:39:08  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake merged pull request #20257: Update secp256k1 subtree to latest master (master...202010-secp256k1) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20257
182 2020-10-29T11:39:17  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
183 2020-10-29T11:46:01  *** Serena75Walter <Serena75Walter!~Serena75W@static.57.1.216.95.clients.your-server.de> has quit IRC
184 2020-10-29T11:50:43  *** qaluh <qaluh!~Asp@p200300e6172b4b0002241dfffe205ebb.dip0.t-ipconnect.de> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
185 2020-10-29T11:51:27  *** belcher_ <belcher_!~belcher@unaffiliated/belcher> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
186 2020-10-29T11:54:49  *** belcher <belcher!~belcher@unaffiliated/belcher> has quit IRC
187 2020-10-29T12:00:01  *** wright <wright!~wright@154.13.1.56> has quit IRC
188 2020-10-29T12:03:24  *** mrostecki <mrostecki!~mrostecki@gateway/tor-sasl/mrostecki> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
189 2020-10-29T12:10:03  *** zkao <zkao!zkaomatrix@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-gvnaubjpxkybbkdv> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
190 2020-10-29T12:18:05  *** ctrlbreak_MAD <ctrlbreak_MAD!~ctrlbreak@159.2.182.106> has quit IRC
191 2020-10-29T12:18:20  *** Relis <Relis!~Relis@185.224.103.71> has quit IRC
192 2020-10-29T12:18:30  *** ctrlbreak_MAD <ctrlbreak_MAD!~ctrlbreak@159.2.182.106> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
193 2020-10-29T12:21:05  *** wltjr1 <wltjr1!~wltjr@185.103.96.147> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
194 2020-10-29T12:42:56  *** Relis <Relis!~Relis@185.224.103.71> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
195 2020-10-29T12:56:23  *** virtu <virtu!~virtu@gateway/tor-sasl/virtu> has quit IRC
196 2020-10-29T12:58:17  *** virtu <virtu!~virtu@gateway/tor-sasl/virtu> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
197 2020-10-29T13:27:24  *** jesseposner <jesseposner!~jesse@98.37.146.62> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
198 2020-10-29T13:30:39  *** kexkey <kexkey!~kexkey@static-198-54-132-94.cust.tzulo.com> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
199 2020-10-29T13:32:50  *** jesseposner <jesseposner!~jesse@98.37.146.62> has quit IRC
200 2020-10-29T13:37:28  *** sr_gi <sr_gi!~sr_gi@static-77-88-225-77.ipcom.comunitel.net> has quit IRC
201 2020-10-29T13:37:59  *** sr_gi <sr_gi!~sr_gi@static-77-88-225-77.ipcom.comunitel.net> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
202 2020-10-29T13:45:42  *** filchef <filchef!~filchef@212.104.97.177> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
203 2020-10-29T13:55:43  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
204 2020-10-29T13:57:37  <luke-jr> ryanofsky: I have no idea what you're missing in https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20205#issuecomment-718758891
205 2020-10-29T13:57:58  <luke-jr> ryanofsky: it's not an unrecognised row, it's MISSING ENTIRELY
206 2020-10-29T14:04:55  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
207 2020-10-29T14:04:56  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 2 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/8e9e190ea5ce...42b66a6b814b
208 2020-10-29T14:04:56  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 01476a8 Russell Yanofsky: wallet: Make -wallet setting not create wallets
209 2020-10-29T14:04:57  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 42b66a6 MarcoFalke: Merge #20186: wallet: Make -wallet setting not create wallets
210 2020-10-29T14:04:59  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
211 2020-10-29T14:05:15  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
212 2020-10-29T14:05:15  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #20186: wallet: Make -wallet setting not create wallets (master...pr/nowa) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20186
213 2020-10-29T14:05:16  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
214 2020-10-29T14:07:34  *** DeanWeen <DeanWeen!~dean@gateway/tor-sasl/deanguss> has quit IRC
215 2020-10-29T14:07:56  *** DeanWeen <DeanWeen!~dean@gateway/tor-sasl/deanguss> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
216 2020-10-29T14:09:19  *** xurzua <xurzua!~xurzua@181.74.31.104> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
217 2020-10-29T14:09:42  *** TallTim <TallTim!~TallTim@208-107-234-198-dynamic.midco.net> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
218 2020-10-29T14:20:22  *** Murch is now known as murch
219 2020-10-29T14:33:45  *** NoDeal <NoDeal!aec502a4@164.sub-174-197-2.myvzw.com> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
220 2020-10-29T14:34:13  *** ghost43 <ghost43!~daer@gateway/tor-sasl/daer> has quit IRC
221 2020-10-29T14:34:31  *** ghost43 <ghost43!~daer@gateway/tor-sasl/daer> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
222 2020-10-29T14:36:42  *** xurzua <xurzua!~xurzua@181.74.31.104> has quit IRC
223 2020-10-29T14:48:06  *** Relis <Relis!~Relis@185.224.103.71> has quit IRC
224 2020-10-29T14:50:18  *** Pavlenex1 <Pavlenex1!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
225 2020-10-29T14:50:37  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has quit IRC
226 2020-10-29T14:50:38  *** Pavlenex1 is now known as Pavlenex
227 2020-10-29T14:54:41  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has quit IRC
228 2020-10-29T14:55:13  *** justanotheruser <justanotheruser!~justanoth@unaffiliated/justanotheruser> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
229 2020-10-29T14:56:19  *** bekard <bekard!53a6633a@m1.nppmera.ru> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
230 2020-10-29T14:57:26  *** bekard <bekard!53a6633a@m1.nppmera.ru> has quit IRC
231 2020-10-29T14:58:28  <real_or_random> "we are announcing that travis-ci.org will be officially closed down completely no later than December 31st, 2020, allowing us to focus all our efforts on bringing new features and fixes to travis-ci.com "
232 2020-10-29T14:58:36  <real_or_random> from https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/migrate/open-source-repository-migration#frequently-asked-questions
233 2020-10-29T14:58:45  *** promag_ <promag_!~promag@188.250.84.129> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
234 2020-10-29T14:59:04  <real_or_random> but there's also https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/migrate/open-source-repository-migration#q-why-is-travis-cicom-asking-for-write-access-to-my-repositories ...
235 2020-10-29T15:00:02  *** wltjr1 <wltjr1!~wltjr@185.103.96.147> has quit IRC
236 2020-10-29T15:00:38  *** justan0theruser <justan0theruser!~justanoth@unaffiliated/justanotheruser> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
237 2020-10-29T15:01:58  <MarcoFalke> Finally. No travis builds means no travis failures !!11!
238 2020-10-29T15:03:04  *** justanotheruser <justanotheruser!~justanoth@unaffiliated/justanotheruser> has quit IRC
239 2020-10-29T15:03:20  <luke-jr> sigh
240 2020-10-29T15:04:54  <luke-jr> "Travis CI will continue to offer a free tier for public or open-source repositories on travis-ci.com and will not be affected by the migration."
241 2020-10-29T15:05:06  <luke-jr> so it sounds like this is just consolidating platforms?
242 2020-10-29T15:06:23  *** NoDeal <NoDeal!aec502a4@164.sub-174-197-2.myvzw.com> has quit IRC
243 2020-10-29T15:11:12  <real_or_random> I think consolidating is the goal
244 2020-10-29T15:12:59  <real_or_random> but I don't understand the FAQ entry on write access
245 2020-10-29T15:13:10  <real_or_random> will they have write access or not?
246 2020-10-29T15:16:22  <luke-jr> sounds like "yes, but we promise not to use it, and are trying to avoid needing it by getting more granular permissions from GitHub"
247 2020-10-29T15:16:45  <real_or_random> indeed
248 2020-10-29T15:17:10  <real_or_random> this seems to affect the secp256k1 builds right now... apparently they're migrating the repos https://twitter.com/Mbussonn/status/1320748225838469121
249 2020-10-29T15:18:04  <luke-jr> we probably trust GitHub's security stuff too much anyway4
250 2020-10-29T15:18:07  <real_or_random> even though this page has instructions for migrating manually, and doesn't mention that they'll do it for us. And they can't because they need the permissions?
251 2020-10-29T15:18:15  <luke-jr> is there a post-fetch hook to verify the merge signature?
252 2020-10-29T15:18:39  <real_or_random> I don't understand what's going on. Maybe they're just moving their server so .com, so there are not many ressources for .org left, and that's why the builds ar slow
253 2020-10-29T15:28:12  <real_or_random> when I try it for a local fork, it says
254 2020-10-29T15:28:20  <real_or_random> " Read access to code, metadata, and pull requests "
255 2020-10-29T15:28:31  <real_or_random> " Read and write access to checks, commit statuses, deployments, and repository hooks "
256 2020-10-29T15:29:10  *** jesseposner <jesseposner!~jesse@98.37.146.62> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
257 2020-10-29T15:33:46  *** proofofkeags <proofofkeags!~proofofke@174-29-30-112.hlrn.qwest.net> has quit IRC
258 2020-10-29T15:36:41  <real_or_random> I think I understand now... it's a mess
259 2020-10-29T15:37:23  <real_or_random> The Travis "GitHub App" (which can be installed on repo) does not require read/write access
260 2020-10-29T15:38:00  <wumpus> heh that sounds overly dramatic for basically just a rename
261 2020-10-29T15:38:28  <real_or_random> The Travis Github OAuth thing (that you need for logging in on Travis) requires full read/write access to all repos you own.
262 2020-10-29T15:39:05  *** jesseposner <jesseposner!~jesse@98.37.146.62> has quit IRC
263 2020-10-29T15:40:09  <real_or_random> or not. it only says " Full control of private repositories"
264 2020-10-29T15:42:10  *** nullptr| <nullptr|!~nullptr|@ip-94-112-13-119.net.upcbroadband.cz> has quit IRC
265 2020-10-29T15:42:29  *** nullptr| <nullptr|!~nullptr|@ip-94-112-13-119.net.upcbroadband.cz> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
266 2020-10-29T15:56:11  *** true-asset <true-asset!~true-asse@185.244.214.217> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
267 2020-10-29T16:00:40  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
268 2020-10-29T16:05:06  *** proofofkeags <proofofkeags!~proofofke@c-73-34-43-4.hsd1.co.comcast.net> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
269 2020-10-29T16:10:05  *** Relis <Relis!~Relis@185.224.103.72> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
270 2020-10-29T16:10:25  <real_or_random> we may want to reopen https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17802
271 2020-10-29T16:11:19  *** dermoth <dermoth!~dermoth@unaffiliated/dermoth> has quit IRC
272 2020-10-29T16:11:36  *** dermoth <dermoth!~dermoth@unaffiliated/dermoth> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
273 2020-10-29T16:16:04  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
274 2020-10-29T16:16:04  <bitcoin-git> [gui] luke-jr opened pull request #125: GUI: Enable changing the autoprune block space size in intro dialog (master...intro_prune_size) https://github.com/bitcoin-core/gui/pull/125
275 2020-10-29T16:16:05  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
276 2020-10-29T16:36:32  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
277 2020-10-29T16:36:32  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] achow101 opened pull request #20262: tests: Skip --descriptor tests if sqlite is not compiled (master...tests-check-sqlite) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20262
278 2020-10-29T16:36:33  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
279 2020-10-29T16:40:24  *** fjahr <fjahr!sid374480@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-mndsjluvnskfolcs> has quit IRC
280 2020-10-29T16:40:47  *** digi_james <digi_james!sid281632@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-naztjsjdxirpmkbb> has quit IRC
281 2020-10-29T16:41:07  *** fjahr <fjahr!sid374480@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-kcxsrwowfbyaekxq> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
282 2020-10-29T16:41:59  *** digi_james <digi_james!sid281632@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-hproigixxjvgxexh> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
283 2020-10-29T16:55:13  *** Lexyon____ <Lexyon____!sid402723@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-cacwcthzqbemzlgz> has quit IRC
284 2020-10-29T16:55:21  *** Lexyon____ <Lexyon____!sid402723@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-sjxnezwbjybplcvb> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
285 2020-10-29T16:55:36  *** rodarmor <rodarmor!sid210835@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-lcpgopueijpwuiaf> has quit IRC
286 2020-10-29T16:55:42  *** andreacab <andreacab!~andreacab@2a02:120b:2c22:e0c0:d035:cdcc:c1f:1fca> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
287 2020-10-29T16:55:46  *** rodarmor <rodarmor!sid210835@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-rvoedhfzktmfaqeo> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
288 2020-10-29T17:01:31  *** andreacab <andreacab!~andreacab@2a02:120b:2c22:e0c0:d035:cdcc:c1f:1fca> has quit IRC
289 2020-10-29T17:01:58  *** andreacab <andreacab!~andreacab@2a02:120b:2c22:e0c0:d035:cdcc:c1f:1fca> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
290 2020-10-29T17:06:38  *** andreacab <andreacab!~andreacab@2a02:120b:2c22:e0c0:d035:cdcc:c1f:1fca> has quit IRC
291 2020-10-29T17:07:06  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has quit IRC
292 2020-10-29T17:28:06  *** jesseposner <jesseposner!~jesse@98.37.146.62> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
293 2020-10-29T17:35:15  *** jesseposner <jesseposner!~jesse@98.37.146.62> has quit IRC
294 2020-10-29T17:43:20  *** ghost43 <ghost43!~daer@gateway/tor-sasl/daer> has quit IRC
295 2020-10-29T17:43:21  *** ghost43_ <ghost43_!~daer@gateway/tor-sasl/daer> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
296 2020-10-29T17:57:13  *** owowo <owowo!~ovovo@unaffiliated/ovovo> has quit IRC
297 2020-10-29T18:00:01  *** true-asset <true-asset!~true-asse@185.244.214.217> has quit IRC
298 2020-10-29T18:00:10  *** Talkless <Talkless!~Talkless@mail.dargis.net> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
299 2020-10-29T18:01:18  *** jesseposner <jesseposner!~jesse@98.37.146.62> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
300 2020-10-29T18:02:14  *** owowo <owowo!~ovovo@unaffiliated/ovovo> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
301 2020-10-29T18:07:12  *** molz_ <molz_!~mol@unaffiliated/molly> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
302 2020-10-29T18:09:44  *** mol_ <mol_!~mol@unaffiliated/molly> has quit IRC
303 2020-10-29T18:12:57  *** lightlike <lightlike!~lightlike@p200300c7ef1b3500bcb32e21281ded5f.dip0.t-ipconnect.de> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
304 2020-10-29T18:19:32  *** pergaminho <pergaminho!~Cleber@189.26.121.248> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
305 2020-10-29T18:22:06  *** lugosi1 <lugosi1!~lugosi@154.13.1.56> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
306 2020-10-29T18:22:43  *** DeanWeen <DeanWeen!~dean@gateway/tor-sasl/deanguss> has quit IRC
307 2020-10-29T18:24:02  *** owowo <owowo!~ovovo@unaffiliated/ovovo> has quit IRC
308 2020-10-29T18:29:16  *** owowo <owowo!~ovovo@unaffiliated/ovovo> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
309 2020-10-29T18:29:51  *** Tennis <Tennis!~Tennis@unaffiliated/tennis> has quit IRC
310 2020-10-29T18:30:33  *** DeanWeen <DeanWeen!~dean@gateway/tor-sasl/deanguss> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
311 2020-10-29T18:35:26  *** justan0theruser <justan0theruser!~justanoth@unaffiliated/justanotheruser> has quit IRC
312 2020-10-29T18:42:30  *** DeanWeen <DeanWeen!~dean@gateway/tor-sasl/deanguss> has quit IRC
313 2020-10-29T18:45:37  *** DeanWeen <DeanWeen!~dean@gateway/tor-sasl/deanguss> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
314 2020-10-29T18:46:08  <luke-jr> #proposedmeetingtopic allowing sqlite wallet regression into 0.21
315 2020-10-29T18:49:32  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
316 2020-10-29T18:49:33  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #20263: Update assumed chain params (master...2010-21assumed) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20263
317 2020-10-29T18:49:34  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
318 2020-10-29T18:55:02  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
319 2020-10-29T18:55:02  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] achow101 closed pull request #20260: wallet: Create named SQLite wallet files instead of wallet directories (master...single-file-sqlite) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20260
320 2020-10-29T18:55:10  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
321 2020-10-29T19:01:01  <hebasto> meeting?
322 2020-10-29T19:01:06  <MarcoFalke> meeting?
323 2020-10-29T19:01:12  <jonasschnelli> meeting!
324 2020-10-29T19:01:12  <luke-jr> wumpus is late! :P
325 2020-10-29T19:01:25  <MarcoFalke> I volunteer jonasschnelli
326 2020-10-29T19:01:50  <jnewbery> Marco volunteers, jonasschnelli
327 2020-10-29T19:02:11  <luke-jr> :D
328 2020-10-29T19:02:12  *** DeanWeen <DeanWeen!~dean@gateway/tor-sasl/deanguss> has quit IRC
329 2020-10-29T19:02:26  *** DeanWeen <DeanWeen!~dean@gateway/tor-sasl/deanguss> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
330 2020-10-29T19:02:27  <jonasschnelli> so shall it be...
331 2020-10-29T19:02:28  <jonasschnelli> #startmeeting
332 2020-10-29T19:02:28  <lightningbot> Meeting started Thu Oct 29 19:02:28 2020 UTC.  The chair is jonasschnelli. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
333 2020-10-29T19:02:28  <lightningbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
334 2020-10-29T19:02:32  <emzy> hi
335 2020-10-29T19:02:45  <achow101> hi
336 2020-10-29T19:02:47  <amiti> hi
337 2020-10-29T19:02:51  <jonasschnelli> lightningbot?
338 2020-10-29T19:02:51  <hebasto> hi
339 2020-10-29T19:02:54  <ariard> hi
340 2020-10-29T19:03:02  <jonasschnelli> #startmeeting
341 2020-10-29T19:03:02  <lightningbot> jonasschnelli: Error: Can't start another meeting, one is in progress.
342 2020-10-29T19:03:17  <hebasto> bad bot...
343 2020-10-29T19:03:28  <achow101> maybe it's dead
344 2020-10-29T19:03:40  <jonasschnelli> he refuses to work for me...
345 2020-10-29T19:03:56  <MarcoFalke> #startmeeting
346 2020-10-29T19:03:56  <lightningbot> MarcoFalke: Error: Can't start another meeting, one is in progress.
347 2020-10-29T19:04:00  <jonasschnelli> however,... lets start anyways
348 2020-10-29T19:04:01  <jonasschnelli> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob ken281221 ryanofsky gleb moneyball kvaciral ariard digi_james
349 2020-10-29T19:04:02  <jonasschnelli> amiti fjahr jeremyrubin lightlike emilengler jonatack hebasto jb55 elichai2
350 2020-10-29T19:04:33  <jonasschnelli> no proposed topics today I guess.
351 2020-10-29T19:04:37  <jamesob> hi
352 2020-10-29T19:04:41  <MarcoFalke> two topics
353 2020-10-29T19:04:41  <jonasschnelli> any last-minute ones?
354 2020-10-29T19:04:47  <achow101> luke-jr: proposed one
355 2020-10-29T19:04:55  <MarcoFalke> [11:02] <jnewbery> #proposedmeetingtopic Disable S390x travis build
356 2020-10-29T19:04:56  *** justanotheruser <justanotheruser!~justanoth@unaffiliated/justanotheruser> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
357 2020-10-29T19:05:05  <MarcoFalke> [19:46] <luke-jr> #proposedmeetingtopic allowing sqlite wallet regression into 0.21
358 2020-10-29T19:05:28  <jnewbery> jonasschnelli: I had one: Disable S390x travis build
359 2020-10-29T19:05:31  <jonasschnelli> #action someone should update the channel topic: Meeting topics https://gist.github.com/moneyball/071d608fdae217c2a6d7c35955881d8a
360 2020-10-29T19:06:01  <luke-jr> but it's not updated?
361 2020-10-29T19:06:01  <jonasschnelli> Okay... lets start with 0.21 milestone first
362 2020-10-29T19:06:02  <jonasschnelli> #topic 0.21 milestone
363 2020-10-29T19:06:08  <jonasschnelli> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A0.21.0
364 2020-10-29T19:06:19  <jnewbery> jonasschnelli: http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt
365 2020-10-29T19:06:20  <jonasschnelli> luke-jr: yeah. someone should change that link
366 2020-10-29T19:06:25  <MarcoFalke> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/milestone/45
367 2020-10-29T19:06:37  <luke-jr> my topic fits into this one :p
368 2020-10-29T19:07:00  <luke-jr> #20205 had the milestone removed, but should be a blocker
369 2020-10-29T19:07:03  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/20205 | wallet: Properly support a wallet id by achow101 · Pull Request #20205 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
370 2020-10-29T19:07:45  <jonasschnelli> luke-jr: can you elaborate why it is a blocker? What is broken without it?
371 2020-10-29T19:08:00  <luke-jr> jonasschnelli: without it, sqlite wallets are missing a unique id
372 2020-10-29T19:08:13  <jonasschnelli> luke-jr: what user function does it break?
373 2020-10-29T19:08:13  <luke-jr> jonasschnelli: BDB did this for us, but sqlite does not
374 2020-10-29T19:08:25  <MarcoFalke> why would they need one?
375 2020-10-29T19:08:26  <luke-jr> jonasschnelli: not having a unique id is a regression from the old wallets
376 2020-10-29T19:08:34  <hebasto> is ryanofsky here?
377 2020-10-29T19:08:37  <luke-jr> MarcoFalke: to distinguish between different wallets and renames/moves/copies
378 2020-10-29T19:08:39  <achow101> the question is what unique ids do for us and whether not having one is a regression
379 2020-10-29T19:08:46  <achow101> because we don't use them for anything currently
380 2020-10-29T19:08:55  <luke-jr> achow101: Knots does
381 2020-10-29T19:09:02  <jonasschnelli> have we expose the unique ID over our APIs or in the GUI?
382 2020-10-29T19:09:07  <achow101> jonasschnelli: no
383 2020-10-29T19:09:07  <luke-jr> it's an existing and long standing wallet feature
384 2020-10-29T19:09:30  <luke-jr> also, we do up until now use them to disallow opening the same wallet twice
385 2020-10-29T19:09:31  <achow101> it's a "feature" that's a byproduct of bdb and was only used by the bdb handling previously
386 2020-10-29T19:09:38  <sipa> is it a feature, or a necessary restriction?
387 2020-10-29T19:09:45  <jonasschnelli> I see luke-jr point... seems like a Knots issue too me. Core has never published or promised unique wallet id... however,.. seems to be easy to fix
388 2020-10-29T19:09:48  <luke-jr> sipa: the unique id is certainly a feature
389 2020-10-29T19:10:03  <achow101> I have no strong opinion either way, just that the way the luke-jr originally proposed was not the right way to add an id
390 2020-10-29T19:10:11  <jonasschnelli> A uuid per wallet seems neat and useful. I agree with luke-jr
391 2020-10-29T19:10:13  <luke-jr> jonasschnelli: I can't fix it in Knots alone; I would have to simply remove all functionality that uses it
392 2020-10-29T19:10:28  <sipa> i tend to agree that it's a potentially useful feature
393 2020-10-29T19:10:51  <sipa> but i don't know if it's a feature right now we need to make promises about
394 2020-10-29T19:10:57  <jonasschnelli> Lets keep an eye on #20205...
395 2020-10-29T19:11:00  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/20205 | wallet: Properly support a wallet id by achow101 · Pull Request #20205 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
396 2020-10-29T19:11:00  <luke-jr> adding it doesn't require any promioses.
397 2020-10-29T19:11:03  <sipa> sqlite wallets will work fine if you load 2 at the same time
398 2020-10-29T19:11:10  <luke-jr> absolute worst case, we'd just not use it
399 2020-10-29T19:11:19  <jonasschnelli> unsure if it is a 0.21 bugfix or a 0.22 feature.
400 2020-10-29T19:11:26  <luke-jr> jonasschnelli: it's a regression
401 2020-10-29T19:11:30  <sipa> luke-jr: if we never end up using it, it's hard to call it a bugfix now
402 2020-10-29T19:11:40  <jnewbery> luke-jr: why do you say you can't fix it in knots?
403 2020-10-29T19:11:42  <jonasschnelli> I guess adding it in 0.22 when we have 0.21 users creating sqlite wallets is not ideal
404 2020-10-29T19:11:42  <luke-jr> sipa: the wallet is losing a feature
405 2020-10-29T19:11:44  <emzy> I think if we have an ID we should use someting that is already pressent. Manybe the first public key.
406 2020-10-29T19:12:06  <sipa> luke-jr: so what? it's a new type wallet; it has no features except the ones we say it has
407 2020-10-29T19:12:07  <achow101> emzy: "first" is undefined, especially for descriptor wallets
408 2020-10-29T19:12:13  <jonasschnelli> I guess having sqlite wallets without ID and some with may lead to bugs.
409 2020-10-29T19:12:15  <luke-jr> jnewbery: 1) Core wallets will be missing it, and the same problems persist as adding ti later
410 2020-10-29T19:12:18  <sipa> anyway, i'll comment on thePR
411 2020-10-29T19:12:33  <luke-jr> jnewbery: 2) if I do anything to the wallet format in Knots, Core historically refuses to consider compatibility with it
412 2020-10-29T19:12:35  <sipa> i'm in favor of having it, but i don't think it's fair to call it a bugfi
413 2020-10-29T19:12:46  <sipa> luke-jr: obviously
414 2020-10-29T19:13:13  <jonasschnelli> I added the 0.21 milestone to 20205
415 2020-10-29T19:13:13  <jonasschnelli>  lets continue on GitHub about whether its a bugfix or not
416 2020-10-29T19:13:15  <sipa> no offense, but what you do in knots isn't relevant in this discussion
417 2020-10-29T19:13:38  <luke-jr> sipa: see the question I am answering
418 2020-10-29T19:13:48  <sipa> ok
419 2020-10-29T19:14:04  <jonasschnelli> anything else that is relevant for the 0.21 milestone?
420 2020-10-29T19:14:20  <luke-jr> for 0.20, we backported a fix that never got merged to master
421 2020-10-29T19:14:20  <MarcoFalke> jonasschnelli: Only the things that are tagged
422 2020-10-29T19:14:31  <sipa> luke-jr: oh?
423 2020-10-29T19:14:37  <jonasschnelli> please help review 0.21: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/milestone/45 thanks
424 2020-10-29T19:14:40  <luke-jr> part of #18818
425 2020-10-29T19:14:41  <MarcoFalke> luke-jr: Yeah, at least we should cherry-pick what was backported
426 2020-10-29T19:14:43  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/18818 | Fix release tarball generated by gitian by luke-jr · Pull Request #18818 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
427 2020-10-29T19:14:57  <luke-jr> yes
428 2020-10-29T19:15:07  <sipa> agree
429 2020-10-29T19:15:10  <luke-jr> it would be ideal to just get it all merged in tho :p
430 2020-10-29T19:15:20  <MarcoFalke> Though, it isn't a clean cherry-pick IIRC
431 2020-10-29T19:15:44  <luke-jr> GitHub doesn't say there's conflicts O.o
432 2020-10-29T19:16:42  <jonasschnelli> #topic Disable S390x travis build (jnewbery)
433 2020-10-29T19:17:35  <jnewbery> The S390x builds on travis are very flakey and often fail, presumably because of contention issues at travis
434 2020-10-29T19:17:36  <luke-jr> (should we also talk about the travis-ci migration?)
435 2020-10-29T19:17:38  <sipa> is it just s390x?
436 2020-10-29T19:17:50  <sipa> all of travis is pretty much broken for the secp256k1 repo
437 2020-10-29T19:17:59  <luke-jr> :/
438 2020-10-29T19:18:02  <sipa> s390x was the first sign, but soon after, everything stopped
439 2020-10-29T19:18:37  <jonasschnelli> yeah.. I personally tend to ignore the CI icons ons pulls... its getting non-useful
440 2020-10-29T19:18:39  <jnewbery> they were added to test under a big-endian platform. I'm not sure how many bugs have been caught by adding it, but I don't think it's worth keeping it given the costs of having to frequently rerun failed builds
441 2020-10-29T19:18:43  <emzy> Is someone actually using bitcoin core on x390x?
442 2020-10-29T19:18:44  <sipa> let me check if that's still the case
443 2020-10-29T19:18:53  <luke-jr> emzy: it's the only Big Endian platform Travis had
444 2020-10-29T19:19:00  <sipa> emzy: no, it's just to guarantee big-endian compatibility
445 2020-10-29T19:19:04  <jnewbery> s390x seems to be the least reliable
446 2020-10-29T19:19:16  <luke-jr> jnewbery: we could have a bot that restarts s390x if the rest pass?
447 2020-10-29T19:19:28  <luke-jr> but should we wait and see if .com has this issue?
448 2020-10-29T19:19:50  <sipa> (which, even if nobody actually uses bitcoin core on a big endian platform, is a good test for the correctness of the code, as it tends to expose implemention-dependency that isn't otherwise exposed)
449 2020-10-29T19:19:54  <MarcoFalke> s390x found at least one bug, so I think it is useful
450 2020-10-29T19:19:58  <luke-jr> Travis is only giving us 1 month to move, so..
451 2020-10-29T19:20:01  <jonasschnelli> CIs are loosing their value if there are a large percentage of false "positives" (false fails)
452 2020-10-29T19:20:11  <sipa> jonasschnelli: indeed, rapidly
453 2020-10-29T19:20:41  <sipa> luke-jr: is power9 big endian?
454 2020-10-29T19:20:47  <sipa> (typically)
455 2020-10-29T19:20:52  <luke-jr> sipa: it's bi-endian, but Travis only supports LE afaik
456 2020-10-29T19:21:00  <jnewbery> MarcoFalke: was that a new bug that was introduced, or one that had been around for a long time?
457 2020-10-29T19:21:06  <sipa> luke-jr: on your power9 system, is the OS LE or BE?
458 2020-10-29T19:21:13  <luke-jr> sipa: I run LE myself
459 2020-10-29T19:21:18  <MarcoFalke> jnewbery: both. So it was two bugs actually
460 2020-10-29T19:21:21  <jonasschnelli> I still recommend to continue build run our own CI system. bitcoinbuilds.org is a great start, ... runs more or less smooths since months,... can be easly extended and is cheeper than travis
461 2020-10-29T19:21:54  <hebasto> and quicker
462 2020-10-29T19:21:57  <MarcoFalke> jonasschnelli: We need integration with GitHub, otherwise no one will notice a failing build or even check them
463 2020-10-29T19:22:04  <jonasschnelli> MarcoFalke: I have it
464 2020-10-29T19:22:09  <jonasschnelli> Just not on the master branch....
465 2020-10-29T19:22:18  <jonasschnelli> Will add it to the GUI repo soon
466 2020-10-29T19:22:22  <jonasschnelli> It's not complicated
467 2020-10-29T19:22:22  <luke-jr> who runs bitcoinbuilds.org?
468 2020-10-29T19:22:26  <jonasschnelli> luke-jr: me
469 2020-10-29T19:22:52  <MarcoFalke> Also, we need to be able to modify the config in-tree, not out-of-tree
470 2020-10-29T19:23:04  <jonasschnelli> Yes. I'll add that soon.
471 2020-10-29T19:23:27  <sipa> jonasschnelli: what architecture(s) does it support?
472 2020-10-29T19:23:37  <jonasschnelli> Not saying it can replace travis,... but it may show the road to a successful and fast CI which we can easly maintain ourselfs
473 2020-10-29T19:23:53  <luke-jr> can we make it use the GCC compile farm? :P
474 2020-10-29T19:24:02  <jonasschnelli> sipa: its using libvirt under the hood
475 2020-10-29T19:24:13  <MarcoFalke> Can it run qemu-s390x?
476 2020-10-29T19:24:15  <luke-jr> jonasschnelli: that doesn't answer.. :P
477 2020-10-29T19:24:36  <MarcoFalke> I think it is plain amd64 architecture
478 2020-10-29T19:25:12  <jonasschnelli> Currently it can only run ubuntu18,... but we could add other servers with other architectures or qemu others (slow)
479 2020-10-29T19:25:21  <luke-jr> GCC's farm has also ppc64, aarch64, sparc64, and mipsel
480 2020-10-29T19:25:55  <luke-jr> jonasschnelli: can it work with just a shell?
481 2020-10-29T19:26:10  <jonasschnelli> luke-jr: how do you mean that? no web frontend?
482 2020-10-29T19:26:19  <luke-jr> jonasschnelli: I mean SSH into GCC's farm and run builds there
483 2020-10-29T19:26:33  <jonasschnelli> would be possible...
484 2020-10-29T19:26:37  <jonasschnelli> contribution welcome
485 2020-10-29T19:26:40  <luke-jr> another project is already using it for their CI
486 2020-10-29T19:26:50  <sipa> which project?
487 2020-10-29T19:26:59  <luke-jr> "HansLambermont uses the compile farm for continuous build integration of the Stellarium project."
488 2020-10-29T19:27:02  <jonasschnelli> as said... running and expanding our own CI seems to me the best way forward to finally get back to a CI state that is useful
489 2020-10-29T19:27:49  <luke-jr> "Stellarium is a free open source planetarium for your computer. It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars or a telescope."
490 2020-10-29T19:28:01  <jonasschnelli> Our demand of funcionability goes beyond most CI product offerings,...
491 2020-10-29T19:28:02  <jnewbery> I find it hard to believe that there isn't a reliable CI service that we can use and that we need to invent our own
492 2020-10-29T19:28:03  <emzy> jonasschnelli: I'm open to help with it.
493 2020-10-29T19:28:13  <jonasschnelli> emzy: great to hear.
494 2020-10-29T19:28:14  <sipa> jnewbery: indeed...
495 2020-10-29T19:28:51  <jonasschnelli> jnewbery: me too.. but our demand is non-normal
496 2020-10-29T19:28:55  <sipa> does jenkins still exist?
497 2020-10-29T19:29:02  <jonasschnelli> self hosted?
498 2020-10-29T19:29:04  <MarcoFalke> jnewbery: All CI services are "lol we only support docker"
499 2020-10-29T19:29:17  <sipa> MarcoFalke: is that a problem?
500 2020-10-29T19:29:29  <MarcoFalke> sipa: Doesn't jenkins count as running our own?
501 2020-10-29T19:29:35  <sipa> MarcoFalke: yes
502 2020-10-29T19:29:50  <sipa> there is a different between running our own and inventing our own :)
503 2020-10-29T19:30:06  <MarcoFalke> sipa: They don't run sanitizers or wine or ...
504 2020-10-29T19:30:10  <jonasschnelli> sipa: it's already invented. It runs since 1 year
505 2020-10-29T19:30:22  <jonasschnelli> (but missed additional features)
506 2020-10-29T19:30:27  <jonasschnelli> *misses
507 2020-10-29T19:30:34  <sipa> MarcoFalke: i'm confused what that has to do with docker
508 2020-10-29T19:31:03  <sipa> sure you can find a docker image that contains sanitizer-enabled compilers and/or wine?
509 2020-10-29T19:31:04  <MarcoFalke> sipa: You'll have to start the docker daemon with additional permissions
510 2020-10-29T19:31:05  <luke-jr> so as far as Travis goes, are we just not migrating?
511 2020-10-29T19:31:24  <sipa> i think we should keep our options open
512 2020-10-29T19:31:25  <MarcoFalke> sipa: On travis we can start our own docker daemon
513 2020-10-29T19:31:56  <MarcoFalke> luke-jr: I'd be surprised if travis improved by changing the domain name
514 2020-10-29T19:32:00  <sipa> MarcoFalke: ok, i probably don't know enough about docker then... i'm not sure what that means or implies
515 2020-10-29T19:32:10  <luke-jr> MarcoFalke: well, .com has historically been their commercial product?
516 2020-10-29T19:32:25  <sipa> things could improve with travis.com... i'm not sure
517 2020-10-29T19:32:44  <sipa> a question is if that requires giving them write permission to the repo, are we open to doing so?
518 2020-10-29T19:32:55  <MarcoFalke> We used to send them money and support was still ignoring requests
519 2020-10-29T19:32:59  <luke-jr> sipa: apparently it's write permissions to the user, not the repo specifically :/
520 2020-10-29T19:33:19  <sipa> luke-jr: we can create a dummy bitcoin-core-ci user or something, no?
521 2020-10-29T19:33:36  <luke-jr> MarcoFalke: they responded to me (maybe not timely or helpfully, I forget the details)
522 2020-10-29T19:33:54  <luke-jr> sipa: maybe, but I think that violates GitHub's ToS
523 2020-10-29T19:34:04  <MarcoFalke> luke-jr: well response is "lol, we don't support that" or "we'll discuss this internally"
524 2020-10-29T19:34:11  <luke-jr> MarcoFalke: ☺
525 2020-10-29T19:34:39  <MarcoFalke> luke-jr: Then DrahtBot would violate GitHub's ToS
526 2020-10-29T19:34:40  <jonasschnelli> Migrations to .com makes sense to me as we have no alternative ready that has the same depths of testing... and it might get better (or worse?)
527 2020-10-29T19:35:24  <jonasschnelli> back to the topic.... should we disable S390x?
528 2020-10-29T19:35:25  <luke-jr> MarcoFalke: aha, they have an exception for bots, nm
529 2020-10-29T19:35:38  <MarcoFalke> jonasschnelli: ACK
530 2020-10-29T19:35:45  <jonasschnelli> ack
531 2020-10-29T19:35:51  <MarcoFalke> jonasschnelli: Well, we could move it to cirrus ci for now
532 2020-10-29T19:35:52  <sipa> if it doesn't work, it should be disabled
533 2020-10-29T19:35:53  *** masterdonx2 <masterdonx2!~masterdon@titan.pathogen.is> has quit IRC
534 2020-10-29T19:35:57  <hebasto> ack on disabling
535 2020-10-29T19:36:11  <luke-jr> MarcoFalke: Cirrus has BE? :P
536 2020-10-29T19:36:17  <MarcoFalke> in qemu
537 2020-10-29T19:36:21  <luke-jr> >_<
538 2020-10-29T19:36:44  <MarcoFalke> They are working on getting native arm though
539 2020-10-29T19:36:46  * luke-jr should try getting x86_64 gitian working on his ppc64 host via qemu…
540 2020-10-29T19:36:59  <luke-jr> (apparently I will have to patch qemu)
541 2020-10-29T19:37:17  <sipa> even just doing BE builds in qemu for master (and not for every PR) would be a major win over not having it at all
542 2020-10-29T19:37:32  <sipa> same with some other platforms
543 2020-10-29T19:37:34  <MarcoFalke> I'll create a pull to move it to cirrus
544 2020-10-29T19:37:44  <sipa> that'd be great
545 2020-10-29T19:38:18  <jonasschnelli> Indeed. Building **everything** per each PR push is crazy
546 2020-10-29T19:38:19  *** promag <promag!~promag@188.250.84.129> has quit IRC
547 2020-10-29T19:38:26  <jonasschnelli> (but great if it works)
548 2020-10-29T19:38:31  *** promag <promag!~promag@188.250.84.129> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
549 2020-10-29T19:38:52  <jnewbery> why is it crazy? It seems optimal if it works
550 2020-10-29T19:38:53  <luke-jr> don't agree on crazy :P
551 2020-10-29T19:39:15  <jonasschnelli> s/crazy/crazy-system-demanding
552 2020-10-29T19:39:34  <sipa> if we have the resources, sure
553 2020-10-29T19:40:00  <jonasschnelli> and it seems like we don't have the resources because large percentages of the builds fail for no reason
554 2020-10-29T19:40:07  <jnewbery> cpu time is cheaper than developer time
555 2020-10-29T19:40:10  <luke-jr> fail isn't a resource issue
556 2020-10-29T19:40:21  <luke-jr> resource shortage would just mean long waits
557 2020-10-29T19:40:26  <sipa> indeed
558 2020-10-29T19:40:38  <jonasschnelli> jnewbery: agree... but if you can't be sure whether you have to debug the build or if it was just a glitch in the CI,... its a waste of time
559 2020-10-29T19:40:39  <sipa> we're not low on resources, it's just broken, and we need to find something that works
560 2020-10-29T19:40:48  <sipa> whatever we find is better than something that's broken
561 2020-10-29T19:40:50  <luke-jr> ideally CI would prioritise builds, but otherwise include everything
562 2020-10-29T19:40:58  <MarcoFalke> I don't think resources are the problem. The problem is the lack of ci infrastructure to trigger builds on working hardware, and someone who maintains the ci infrastructure.
563 2020-10-29T19:41:01  <luke-jr> eg, put master above PRs
564 2020-10-29T19:41:12  <luke-jr> maybe have a button where someone can say "I'm actually waiting on this"
565 2020-10-29T19:41:21  <jonasschnelli> we need a CI-infrastructur-maintainer *duck*
566 2020-10-29T19:41:31  <luke-jr> jonasschnelli: I thought you just volunteered? :P
567 2020-10-29T19:41:34  <MarcoFalke> I volunteer jonasschnelli
568 2020-10-29T19:41:39  <jonasschnelli> no way...
569 2020-10-29T19:41:45  <jonasschnelli> it needs to be some linux/server crack
570 2020-10-29T19:41:59  <luke-jr> [19:22:22] <luke-jr> who runs bitcoinbuilds.org? [19:22:26] <jonasschnelli> luke-jr: me
571 2020-10-29T19:42:02  <luke-jr> we'll say that counts
572 2020-10-29T19:42:09  <jnewbery> MarcoFalke: I agree. The problem is that we don't have a build manager
573 2020-10-29T19:42:12  <jonasschnelli> I start stuff,... but not finish them
574 2020-10-29T19:42:27  <luke-jr> XD
575 2020-10-29T19:42:31  <sipa> jonasschnelli: i fear this will be a problem if we'd migrate to bitcoinbuilds.org for part or all of our CI
576 2020-10-29T19:42:39  <sipa> things will break, and will require maintenance
577 2020-10-29T19:42:48  <wumpus> oh crap don't tell me i missed the meeting almost because of the DST change here *facepalm*
578 2020-10-29T19:42:55  <jonasschnelli> sipa: we should certenly not migrate before a group of people have commited time to it
579 2020-10-29T19:42:56  <luke-jr> wumpus: lol
580 2020-10-29T19:42:58  <sipa> wumpus: still 17 minutes left!
581 2020-10-29T19:42:58  <jnewbery> I think all these problems are solvable by someone who has the time and desire to figure out the problems. Part of that might be researching different CI options
582 2020-10-29T19:43:01  <MarcoFalke> wumpus: lol
583 2020-10-29T19:43:02  <jonasschnelli> wumpus: hah
584 2020-10-29T19:43:17  <sipa> wumpus: DST is evil
585 2020-10-29T19:43:23  <wumpus> sipa: yess
586 2020-10-29T19:43:27  <luke-jr> wumpus: nobody will ever know: the bot is broken to
587 2020-10-29T19:43:29  <luke-jr> too*
588 2020-10-29T19:43:30  <jonasschnelli> Ideally we have a team of people willing to maintain the CI
589 2020-10-29T19:43:39  <MarcoFalke> jnewbery: I did look at all available ci options a year ago
590 2020-10-29T19:43:40  <jonasschnelli> If it is all on my shoulders,.. it will break for sure
591 2020-10-29T19:43:47  <luke-jr> jonasschnelli: like we don't have our hands full maintaining Core
592 2020-10-29T19:43:52  <MarcoFalke> As I said most of them are docker-only, so they can't run our scripts
593 2020-10-29T19:43:55  <dongcarl> If we have actual needs beyond what CI providers offer, then we should pay someone to maintain a CI cluster, no?
594 2020-10-29T19:44:10  <jonasschnelli> luke-jr: there are enought people with server admin skills but no coding skills willing to contribute.
595 2020-10-29T19:44:19  <luke-jr> dongcarl: that implies we have excess funding
596 2020-10-29T19:44:28  <MarcoFalke> Only cirrus ci and travis offer full vms
597 2020-10-29T19:44:29  <jonasschnelli> dongcarl: sure. Paing for it should be possible
598 2020-10-29T19:44:30  <sipa> funding can be found, i'm sure
599 2020-10-29T19:44:37  <jnewbery> I expect funding will not be a problem
600 2020-10-29T19:44:50  <luke-jr> oh, so it's only my funding that's a problem :/
601 2020-10-29T19:44:55  <luke-jr> sigh
602 2020-10-29T19:45:06  <yanmaani> luke-jr: Are build servers *that* expensive?
603 2020-10-29T19:45:18  <jonasschnelli> no... but the maintenance men.hours
604 2020-10-29T19:45:18  <luke-jr> on that note, funding might be good for security bug bounties too
605 2020-10-29T19:45:38  <luke-jr> yanmaani: no, but maintaining a CI platform probably is
606 2020-10-29T19:45:49  <yanmaani> oh right, misread
607 2020-10-29T19:45:56  <emzy> I think a CI team is better than a single persion.
608 2020-10-29T19:46:02  <jnewbery> *or woman hours :)
609 2020-10-29T19:46:03  <jonasschnelli> emzy: for sure
610 2020-10-29T19:46:12  <jonasschnelli> jnewbery: oops. yes.
611 2020-10-29T19:46:30  <MarcoFalke> Have people had issues with Cirrus Ci lately?
612 2020-10-29T19:46:45  <luke-jr> MarcoFalke: I started ignoring it because when it does have problems I can't restart it
613 2020-10-29T19:46:47  <sipa> MarcoFalke: i can't remember any... i also have no idea what actually runs on it
614 2020-10-29T19:46:49  <MarcoFalke> They used to abort sometimes, but setting kvm:true fixed it I think
615 2020-10-29T19:47:06  <MarcoFalke> sipa: Only the thread sanitizer and one fuzzer
616 2020-10-29T19:47:35  <sipa> is there any reason why everything couldn't run on cirrus?
617 2020-10-29T19:47:43  <MarcoFalke> We could also move all jobs to Cirrus Ci, which would probably mean we need to pay them
618 2020-10-29T19:47:54  <MarcoFalke> free tier is only 8 cpus or so
619 2020-10-29T19:48:09  <luke-jr> probably cheaper than maintaining our own
620 2020-10-29T19:48:14  <luke-jr> if it works decently
621 2020-10-29T19:48:14  <MarcoFalke> probably
622 2020-10-29T19:48:33  <dongcarl> Do we have any needs beyond what Cirrus provides?
623 2020-10-29T19:48:35  <jonasschnelli> Semaphore offered us also free service https://semaphoreci.com
624 2020-10-29T19:48:56  <MarcoFalke> dongcarl: s390x and arm would be nice, but we can use qemu
625 2020-10-29T19:49:36  <luke-jr> jonasschnelli: but that's just Docker?
626 2020-10-29T19:49:50  <MarcoFalke> jonasschnelli: If it is just docker, it won't work
627 2020-10-29T19:50:00  <jonasschnelli> luke-jr: they have x86 and macOS... all docker I guess
628 2020-10-29T19:50:37  <MarcoFalke> If someone knows another non-docker ci, let me know, but I don't think there is
629 2020-10-29T19:50:37  <luke-jr> MarcoFalke: hmm, does KVM work inside stock Docker?
630 2020-10-29T19:50:43  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
631 2020-10-29T19:50:43  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] gwillen opened pull request #20264: test: Make secp tests optional in `make check` (master...feature-optional-secp-check) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20264
632 2020-10-29T19:50:44  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
633 2020-10-29T19:51:00  <MarcoFalke> luke-jr: we don't use kvm
634 2020-10-29T19:51:24  <MarcoFalke> I doubt it does
635 2020-10-29T19:51:39  <MarcoFalke> qemu-user works in docker
636 2020-10-29T19:51:42  <luke-jr> MarcoFalke: we could
637 2020-10-29T19:52:07  <MarcoFalke> luke-jr: Patches welcome :)
638 2020-10-29T19:52:17  <MarcoFalke> I don't have background in kvm, so I can't help here
639 2020-10-29T19:52:22  <luke-jr> MarcoFalke: without a plan, no point
640 2020-10-29T19:52:38  <luke-jr> MarcoFalke: KVM is just virtualising a machine - so you can do anything as if it was real hardware
641 2020-10-29T19:52:46  <MarcoFalke> luke-jr:  git grep docker ./ci
642 2020-10-29T19:52:52  <MarcoFalke> then replace docker with kvm
643 2020-10-29T19:53:07  <luke-jr> sure, but unless Docker supports KVM, it won't help
644 2020-10-29T19:53:20  <MarcoFalke> jup, I don't know an answer to that
645 2020-10-29T19:53:31  <jonasschnelli> Other topics?
646 2020-10-29T19:53:36  <jonasschnelli> (short ones)
647 2020-10-29T19:54:17  <jonasschnelli> #endmeeting
648 2020-10-29T19:54:17  <lightningbot> Meeting ended Thu Oct 29 19:54:17 2020 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
649 2020-10-29T19:54:17  <lightningbot> Minutes:        http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2020/bitcoin-core-dev.2020-10-29-19.02.html
650 2020-10-29T19:54:17  <lightningbot> Minutes (text): http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2020/bitcoin-core-dev.2020-10-29-19.02.txt
651 2020-10-29T19:54:17  <lightningbot> Log:            http://www.erisian.com.au/meetbot/bitcoin-core-dev/2020/bitcoin-core-dev.2020-10-29-19.02.log.html
652 2020-10-29T19:54:20  <jonasschnelli> \o
653 2020-10-29T19:54:34  <jnewbery> thanks jonasschnelli!
654 2020-10-29T19:54:43  <luke-jr> wumpus: okay, you can start your meeting now :P
655 2020-10-29T19:54:50  <jonasschnelli> hehe
656 2020-10-29T19:55:01  <wumpus> yes, thanks for picking it up jonasschnelli
657 2020-10-29T19:55:59  <dongcarl> MarcoFalke: can we do s390x qemu on Travis x86? Or way too slow for that?
658 2020-10-29T19:57:23  <MarcoFalke> dongcarl: we can. It should only be a bit slower
659 2020-10-29T19:57:38  <wumpus> it would be more efficient to do the build using cross-compile, then run only the unit tests using qemu
660 2020-10-29T19:57:49  <MarcoFalke> wumpus: That is what it does
661 2020-10-29T19:57:55  <MarcoFalke> So compilation is the same cost
662 2020-10-29T19:58:14  <wumpus> ok, didn't realize that,I thought it did the whole build on s390s
663 2020-10-29T19:58:43  <sipa> i thought it was actually running on s390x hardware
664 2020-10-29T19:58:48  <wumpus> qemu-user is *weird* with differnt endianness though
665 2020-10-29T19:59:09  <MarcoFalke> sipa: Right now it does (well if it worked)
666 2020-10-29T19:59:14  <sipa> MarcoFalke: oh ok
667 2020-10-29T19:59:28  <sipa> so what is the "That is what it does" about?
668 2020-10-29T19:59:29  <emzy> Is qemu acurate enough to really find problems with BE?
669 2020-10-29T19:59:31  <MarcoFalke> Though, we can toggle one line in the config to use qemu-user
670 2020-10-29T19:59:35  <sipa> emzy: definitely
671 2020-10-29T19:59:45  <wumpus> qemu system emulation is
672 2020-10-29T19:59:47  * dongcarl wishes Travis had binfmt_misc qemu images
673 2020-10-29T19:59:53  <wumpus> qemu user emulation is *not* for swapped endianness
674 2020-10-29T20:00:07  <MarcoFalke> sipa: If the ci system were using qemu, it would cross compile and only run qemu-user
675 2020-10-29T20:00:26  <MarcoFalke> wumpus: Oh, it is not? I didn't know that
676 2020-10-29T20:00:28  <wumpus> it fails to swap some linux kernel structures
677 2020-10-29T20:00:53  <wumpus> maybe it's better today but there used to be quite some problems making the platform much stranger than an actual big-endian machine :-)
678 2020-10-29T20:01:47  <MarcoFalke> I guess the question is: will qemu-user be able to find endian issues in the Bitcoin Core codebase
679 2020-10-29T20:01:57  <MarcoFalke> We don't care about issues in the linux kernel
680 2020-10-29T20:01:59  <wumpus> it found some false positives at the time
681 2020-10-29T20:02:02  <luke-jr> qemu-system has trouble with x86 on ppc due to the memory model differences :x
682 2020-10-29T20:02:11  <wumpus> no, but it communicates with the linux kernel
683 2020-10-29T20:02:25  <sipa> this should be easy to figure out
684 2020-10-29T20:02:30  <sipa> if qemu-user works with s390x
685 2020-10-29T20:02:34  <wumpus> every field in every structure that's directly or indirectly exchanged needs to be endian-corrected
686 2020-10-29T20:02:49  <wumpus> that's not a trivial task and error prone
687 2020-10-29T20:03:09  <luke-jr> whatever CI we go with, couldn't we just buy them a POWER system and run it in BE? :P
688 2020-10-29T20:03:18  <luke-jr> rather than trying to sort out emulation  mess
689 2020-10-29T20:03:27  <wumpus> which is why I doubt whether it's a good reflection of actual hardware a bit
690 2020-10-29T20:03:45  <MarcoFalke> luke-jr: They use google cloud and packet or amazon. Good luck buying them a POWER system
691 2020-10-29T20:03:47  <luke-jr> (actually, POWER8/9 should be capable of running VMs in both endians..)
692 2020-10-29T20:03:52  <luke-jr> MarcoFalke: ugh
693 2020-10-29T20:07:11  <jonatack> wumpus: arf i missed it too due to DST * makes note
694 2020-10-29T20:08:01  <wumpus> jonatack: hah better next week
695 2020-10-29T20:08:08  <jonatack> hehe
696 2020-10-29T20:08:37  <emzy> wumpus online calendar worked perfectly for me. :)
697 2020-10-29T20:09:32  <wumpus> emzy: glad to hear that :-)
698 2020-10-29T20:10:21  <luke-jr> KOrganizer 4.4 here <.<
699 2020-10-29T20:13:31  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
700 2020-10-29T20:14:12  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has quit IRC
701 2020-10-29T20:14:22  <emzy> Apple Calendar here <.<
702 2020-10-29T20:17:16  <wumpus> in any case I don't have anything against a qemu-user based solution for BE if it actually works now and doesn't require weird workarounds in the tests
703 2020-10-29T20:18:15  <MarcoFalke> wumpus: I'll test :)
704 2020-10-29T20:20:15  <wumpus> MarcoFalke: thanks!
705 2020-10-29T20:23:17  <sipa> let's see how far i get with qemu-user s390x in a debian vm
706 2020-10-29T20:23:21  *** Talkless <Talkless!~Talkless@mail.dargis.net> has quit IRC
707 2020-10-29T20:27:45  *** Mercury_Vapor <Mercury_Vapor!~Mercury_V@174-082-166-092.res.spectrum.com> has quit IRC
708 2020-10-29T20:44:04  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
709 2020-10-29T20:44:04  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] mjdietzx opened pull request #20265: refactor: get wallet path relative to wallet_dir (master...refactor-get-relative-wallet-path) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20265
710 2020-10-29T20:44:05  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
711 2020-10-29T20:49:19  <sipa> segfault when running a hello world :(
712 2020-10-29T20:49:21  <sipa> it works with aarch64
713 2020-10-29T20:50:17  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
714 2020-10-29T20:50:17  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] mjdietzx closed pull request #20265: refactor: get wallet path relative to wallet_dir (master...refactor-get-relative-wallet-path) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20265
715 2020-10-29T20:50:19  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
716 2020-10-29T21:00:02  *** lugosi1 <lugosi1!~lugosi@154.13.1.56> has quit IRC
717 2020-10-29T21:04:41  *** pergaminho <pergaminho!~Cleber@189.26.121.248> has quit IRC
718 2020-10-29T21:06:14  <wumpus> good to know, yes i'd expect aarch64 on amd64 to be very well tested
719 2020-10-29T21:11:20  <jonasschnelli> I'm even failing setting up debian stretch s390x with qemu-system-s390x...
720 2020-10-29T21:13:47  *** MasterdonX <MasterdonX!~masterdon@193.148.18.54> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
721 2020-10-29T21:14:54  <sipa> going to try with testing
722 2020-10-29T21:19:42  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
723 2020-10-29T21:19:50  *** owowo <owowo!~ovovo@unaffiliated/ovovo> has quit IRC
724 2020-10-29T21:20:33  *** owowo <owowo!~ovovo@unaffiliated/ovovo> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
725 2020-10-29T21:22:00  *** cdb <cdb!~cdb@195.140.213.38> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
726 2020-10-29T21:25:14  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has quit IRC
727 2020-10-29T21:26:34  *** Relis <Relis!~Relis@185.224.103.72> has quit IRC
728 2020-10-29T21:27:00  *** Relis <Relis!~Relis@185.224.103.72> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
729 2020-10-29T21:33:59  *** masterdonx2 <masterdonx2!~masterdon@45.9.249.246> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
730 2020-10-29T21:34:40  *** proofofkeags_ <proofofkeags_!~proofofke@c-73-34-43-4.hsd1.co.comcast.net> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
731 2020-10-29T21:36:08  *** Guyver2 <Guyver2!Guyver@guyver2.xs4all.nl> has quit IRC
732 2020-10-29T21:36:38  *** MasterdonX <MasterdonX!~masterdon@193.148.18.54> has quit IRC
733 2020-10-29T21:37:14  *** proofofkeags <proofofkeags!~proofofke@c-73-34-43-4.hsd1.co.comcast.net> has quit IRC
734 2020-10-29T21:38:15  *** masterdonx2 is now known as MasterdonX
735 2020-10-29T21:42:44  *** proofofkeags_ <proofofkeags_!~proofofke@c-73-34-43-4.hsd1.co.comcast.net> has quit IRC
736 2020-10-29T21:43:09  *** proofofkeags_ <proofofkeags_!~proofofke@c-73-34-43-4.hsd1.co.comcast.net> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
737 2020-10-29T21:45:49  *** proofofkeags_ <proofofkeags_!~proofofke@c-73-34-43-4.hsd1.co.comcast.net> has quit IRC
738 2020-10-29T21:46:08  *** proofofkeags_ <proofofkeags_!~proofofke@c-73-34-43-4.hsd1.co.comcast.net> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
739 2020-10-29T21:50:38  <sipa> wumpus: hello world works in debian testing!
740 2020-10-29T21:51:16  <sipa> $ s390x-linux-gnu-gcc test.c -o test
741 2020-10-29T21:51:24  <sipa> # qemu-s390x-static test
742 2020-10-29T21:51:29  <sipa> hello world
743 2020-10-29T21:51:41  <real_or_random> I don't see the full log here for some reason but people saw https://github.com/bitcoin-core/secp256k1/pull/843 ?
744 2020-10-29T21:51:46  <sipa> (the $/# is a typo, i don't have copy paste from my VM enabled)
745 2020-10-29T21:52:58  <real_or_random> everyone seems to use docker images for qemu on travis... that's easy and seems to be good enough for travis
746 2020-10-29T21:53:06  <sipa> real_or_random: oh interesting
747 2020-10-29T21:53:09  <real_or_random> I got this running locally within a few minutes
748 2020-10-29T21:53:22  <sipa> i assumed it was using system qemu
749 2020-10-29T21:53:25  <real_or_random> ocker run --rm --privileged multiarch/qemu-user-static --reset -p yes
750 2020-10-29T21:53:49  <real_or_random> docker run --rm -t -v '/your/local/secpdir:/mnt/secp256k1' -w /mnt/secp256k1 aarch64/busybox:glibc ./tests
751 2020-10-29T21:53:56  <real_or_random> these two commands do the job for me
752 2020-10-29T21:54:27  <real_or_random> (after cross compiling)
753 2020-10-29T21:54:46  <real_or_random> which is just  ./configure --host=aarch64-ibm-linux-gnu
754 2020-10-29T21:54:51  <sipa> does that also work locally?
755 2020-10-29T21:55:28  <real_or_random> this works locally yes, should also work on travis but it failed because it did a stupid mistake
756 2020-10-29T21:55:57  <real_or_random> (sorry, I pasted the aarch64 example, which is LE)
757 2020-10-29T21:56:31  <real_or_random> this should work with s390x too, host=s390x-unknown-linux-gnu
758 2020-10-29T21:56:42  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
759 2020-10-29T21:56:42  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] achow101 opened pull request #20266: Fix change detection of imported internal descriptors (master...fix-desc-change) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20266
760 2020-10-29T21:56:47  *** braydonf <braydonf!~braydon@gateway/tor-sasl/braydonf> has quit IRC
761 2020-10-29T21:56:51  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
762 2020-10-29T21:57:07  *** braydonf <braydonf!~braydon@gateway/tor-sasl/braydonf> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
763 2020-10-29T21:57:49  <real_or_random> I got a travis job on my own repo https://travis-ci.org/github/real-or-random/secp256k1/jobs/739959302#L620 ... it failed because I forgot to replace my local path in the command -.-
764 2020-10-29T22:04:29  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
765 2020-10-29T22:05:33  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has quit IRC
766 2020-10-29T22:05:53  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
767 2020-10-29T22:06:23  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
768 2020-10-29T22:08:16  <wumpus> sipa: awesome!
769 2020-10-29T22:08:17  *** vasild_ <vasild_!~vd@gateway/tor-sasl/vasild> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
770 2020-10-29T22:09:18  <real_or_random> being able to run things on qemu is certainly useful but I think the bigger issue is the travis migration
771 2020-10-29T22:09:44  <sipa> real_or_random: trying to get that to work locally
772 2020-10-29T22:09:52  <sipa> running into weird zfs issues
773 2020-10-29T22:10:01  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has quit IRC
774 2020-10-29T22:10:01  <real_or_random> what kind of issues?
775 2020-10-29T22:10:15  <sipa> apparently the ubuntu docker install creates zfs filesystems for each docker image or something, unsure
776 2020-10-29T22:10:29  <sipa> and now there is one in use which it can't destroy
777 2020-10-29T22:10:59  <sipa> which i don't understand as it's not mounted
778 2020-10-29T22:11:23  *** vasild <vasild!~vd@gateway/tor-sasl/vasild> has quit IRC
779 2020-10-29T22:11:24  *** vasild_ is now known as vasild
780 2020-10-29T22:11:40  <real_or_random> sipa: which command are you trying to run?
781 2020-10-29T22:12:14  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
782 2020-10-29T22:14:05  *** justanotheruser <justanotheruser!~justanoth@unaffiliated/justanotheruser> has quit IRC
783 2020-10-29T22:18:09  <sipa> real_or_random: the first ons, run --rm -t -v ...
784 2020-10-29T22:19:56  *** Mercury_Vapor <Mercury_Vapor!~Mercury_V@174-082-166-092.res.spectrum.com> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
785 2020-10-29T22:20:14  <real_or_random> hm, yeah, no idea. that one run on  successfully also on travis.
786 2020-10-29T22:30:42  *** ctrlbreak_MAD <ctrlbreak_MAD!~ctrlbreak@159.2.182.106> has quit IRC
787 2020-10-29T22:31:08  *** ctrlbreak_MAD <ctrlbreak_MAD!~ctrlbreak@159.2.182.106> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
788 2020-10-29T22:31:21  <sipa> real_or_random: ok, works
789 2020-10-29T22:31:26  <sipa> i had to remove the "--rm"
790 2020-10-29T22:35:15  *** Pavlenex <Pavlenex!~Thunderbi@141.98.103.251> has quit IRC
791 2020-10-29T22:35:36  *** Madars <Madars!~null@unaffiliated/madars> has quit IRC
792 2020-10-29T22:37:45  *** filchef <filchef!~filchef@212.104.97.177> has quit IRC
793 2020-10-29T22:40:06  *** kristapsk <kristapsk!~KK@gateway/tor-sasl/kristapsk> has quit IRC
794 2020-10-29T22:40:20  *** kristapsk <kristapsk!~KK@gateway/tor-sasl/kristapsk> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
795 2020-10-29T22:53:41  *** mrostecki <mrostecki!~mrostecki@gateway/tor-sasl/mrostecki> has quit IRC
796 2020-10-29T23:03:20  *** filchef <filchef!~filchef@212.104.97.177> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
797 2020-10-29T23:06:45  *** justanotheruser <justanotheruser!~justanoth@unaffiliated/justanotheruser> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
798 2020-10-29T23:09:24  *** filchef <filchef!~filchef@212.104.97.177> has quit IRC
799 2020-10-29T23:42:08  *** mrostecki <mrostecki!~mrostecki@gateway/tor-sasl/mrostecki> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
800 2020-10-29T23:56:27  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
801 2020-10-29T23:56:27  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] achow101 opened pull request #20267: Disable and fix tests for when BDB is not compiled (master...tests-opt-sqlite-bdb) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20267
802 2020-10-29T23:56:28  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev