1 2021-08-27T00:01:16  *** aitorjs <aitorjs!~aitorjs@184.76.76.188.dynamic.jazztel.es> has quit IRC (Remote host closed the connection)
  2 2021-08-27T00:52:09  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  3 2021-08-27T00:52:09  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto opened pull request #22814: build: Add ability to build qt in depends with -stdlib=libc++ (master...210827-libc++) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/22814
  4 2021-08-27T00:52:10  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
  5 2021-08-27T01:24:39  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  6 2021-08-27T01:24:39  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] fanquake closed pull request #21144: test: convert feature_bip68_sequence.py to use MiniWallet (master...test-feature-bip68-sequence-without-wallet) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/21144
  7 2021-08-27T01:24:40  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
  8 2021-08-27T01:25:02  *** klementtan <klementtan!~textual@218.212.21.21> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
  9 2021-08-27T01:56:07  *** common <common!~common@096-033-221-075.res.spectrum.com> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
 10 2021-08-27T02:10:30  *** common <common!~common@096-033-221-075.res.spectrum.com> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 11 2021-08-27T02:12:05  *** muhblockchain <muhblockchain!~muhblockc@user/muhblockchain> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 250 seconds)
 12 2021-08-27T02:13:43  *** muhblockchain <muhblockchain!~muhblockc@user/muhblockchain> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 13 2021-08-27T02:22:46  *** grettke <grettke!~grettke@cpe-65-29-228-30.wi.res.rr.com> has quit IRC (Quit: My MacBook has gone to sleep. ZZZzzz…)
 14 2021-08-27T02:44:37  *** grettke <grettke!~grettke@cpe-65-29-228-30.wi.res.rr.com> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 15 2021-08-27T02:48:32  *** grettke <grettke!~grettke@cpe-65-29-228-30.wi.res.rr.com> has quit IRC (Client Quit)
 16 2021-08-27T02:48:59  *** grettke <grettke!~grettke@cpe-65-29-228-30.wi.res.rr.com> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 17 2021-08-27T03:18:59  *** dermoth_ <dermoth_!~dermoth@user/dermoth> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 18 2021-08-27T03:19:00  *** dermoth <dermoth!~dermoth@user/dermoth> has quit IRC (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by dermoth_)))
 19 2021-08-27T03:19:02  *** dermoth_ is now known as dermoth
 20 2021-08-27T04:01:02  *** cmirror <cmirror!~cmirror@4.53.92.114> has quit IRC (Remote host closed the connection)
 21 2021-08-27T04:01:08  *** cmirror <cmirror!~cmirror@4.53.92.114> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 22 2021-08-27T04:07:43  *** AaronvanW <AaronvanW!~AaronvanW@190.86.109.168> has quit IRC (Quit: Leaving...)
 23 2021-08-27T04:09:11  *** common <common!~common@096-033-221-075.res.spectrum.com> has quit IRC (Remote host closed the connection)
 24 2021-08-27T04:10:42  *** common <common!~common@096-033-221-075.res.spectrum.com> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 25 2021-08-27T04:35:04  *** belcher <belcher!~belcher@user/belcher> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
 26 2021-08-27T04:47:09  *** belcher <belcher!~belcher@user/belcher> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 27 2021-08-27T05:00:05  *** jarthur <jarthur!~jarthur@2603-8080-1540-002d-7072-405b-f95f-69ad.res6.spectrum.com> has quit IRC (Quit: jarthur)
 28 2021-08-27T05:39:21  *** Yihen <Yihen!~textual@103.138.75.117> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 29 2021-08-27T05:45:03  *** vnogueira <vnogueira!~vnogueira@user/vnogueira> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
 30 2021-08-27T05:47:48  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 31 2021-08-27T05:47:48  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto opened pull request #22815: ci: Enable the gui in the tsan build (master...210827-tsan) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/22815
 32 2021-08-27T05:47:49  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 33 2021-08-27T05:48:23  *** Yihen <Yihen!~textual@103.138.75.117> has quit IRC (Quit: Textual IRC Client: www.textualapp.com)
 34 2021-08-27T05:48:49  *** Yihen <Yihen!~textual@103.138.75.117> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 35 2021-08-27T05:49:50  *** Yihen <Yihen!~textual@103.138.75.117> has quit IRC (Remote host closed the connection)
 36 2021-08-27T05:51:13  *** Yihen <Yihen!~textual@103.138.75.117> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 37 2021-08-27T05:52:14  *** Yihen <Yihen!~textual@103.138.75.117> has quit IRC (Remote host closed the connection)
 38 2021-08-27T05:53:37  *** Yihen <Yihen!~textual@103.138.75.117> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 39 2021-08-27T05:59:29  *** muhblockchain <muhblockchain!~muhblockc@user/muhblockchain> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
 40 2021-08-27T06:19:36  *** goatpig <goatpig!~goat@blocksettle-gw.cust.31173.se> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 41 2021-08-27T06:19:58  *** vnogueira <vnogueira!~vnogueira@user/vnogueira> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 42 2021-08-27T06:32:19  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 43 2021-08-27T06:32:19  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj pushed 3 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/adccbb380b2e...19364c0ddf22
 44 2021-08-27T06:32:19  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master c713bb2 Hennadii Stepanov: Fix Windows build with --enable-werror on Ubuntu Focal
 45 2021-08-27T06:32:19  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master b367745 Hennadii Stepanov: ci: Make Cirrus CI Windows build with --enable-werror
 46 2021-08-27T06:32:19  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master 19364c0 W. J. van der Laan: Merge bitcoin/bitcoin#20586: Fix Windows build with --enable-werror
 47 2021-08-27T06:32:21  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 48 2021-08-27T06:32:36  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 49 2021-08-27T06:32:36  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] laanwj merged pull request #20586: Fix Windows build with --enable-werror (master...201206-win) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20586
 50 2021-08-27T06:32:37  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 51 2021-08-27T06:34:19  *** gribble <gribble!~gribble@bitcoin/bot/gribble> has quit IRC (Remote host closed the connection)
 52 2021-08-27T06:41:04  *** jarolrod <jarolrod!sid475272@id-475272.highgate.irccloud.com> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 250 seconds)
 53 2021-08-27T06:44:15  *** jarolrod <jarolrod!sid475272@id-475272.highgate.irccloud.com> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 54 2021-08-27T06:54:17  *** gribble <gribble!~gribble@bitcoin/bot/gribble> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 55 2021-08-27T06:54:17  *** ChanServ sets mode: +o gribble
 56 2021-08-27T06:56:54  *** raj <raj!~raj_@103.77.139.233> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 57 2021-08-27T07:17:58  <michaelfolkson> ariard__: I think #22665 would benefit from your input. You've Concept ACKed #22698 but I and presumably others don't know if you'd also be happy with #22665
 58 2021-08-27T07:18:00  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/22665 | policy/rbf: dont return "incorrect" replaceability status by darosior · Pull Request #22665 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
 59 2021-08-27T07:18:01  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/22665 | policy/rbf: dont return "incorrect" replaceability status by darosior · Pull Request #22665 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
 60 2021-08-27T07:18:03  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/22698 | Implement RBF inherited signaling and fix getmempoolentry returned bip125-replaceable status by mjdietzx · Pull Request #22698 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
 61 2021-08-27T07:18:57  *** earnestly <earnestly!~earnest@user/earnestly> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 62 2021-08-27T07:20:04  <michaelfolkson> ariard__: I agree on BIP vs code being case by case. If BIP logic is stronger we should go with BIP. If code logic is stronger we should go with code. I don't think we should blindly go with code because code automatically overrules BIP
 63 2021-08-27T07:26:37  *** bitdex <bitdex!~bitdex@gateway/tor-sasl/bitdex> has quit IRC (Remote host closed the connection)
 64 2021-08-27T07:27:08  *** bitdex <bitdex!~bitdex@gateway/tor-sasl/bitdex> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 65 2021-08-27T07:34:18  <laanwj> "code overrules documentation" is a necessity for consensus code which is very hard to change, for policy it's less clear cut, though it still takes long to propagate changes
 66 2021-08-27T07:34:53  *** bitdex <bitdex!~bitdex@gateway/tor-sasl/bitdex> has quit IRC (Remote host closed the connection)
 67 2021-08-27T07:35:16  *** vysn <vysn!~vysn@user/vysn> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 68 2021-08-27T07:35:19  *** bitdex <bitdex!~bitdex@gateway/tor-sasl/bitdex> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 69 2021-08-27T07:40:53  <michaelfolkson> laanwj: Agreed on consensus code. I wouldn't describe a BIP as (Core) documentation though. I would describe it as a standard.
 70 2021-08-27T07:43:00  <michaelfolkson> If the code and the Core documentation don't match you would just update the documentation. But presumably BIPs have got buy in from alternative implementations and today Lightning implementations etc
 71 2021-08-27T07:45:23  <michaelfolkson> So you might still update the BIP or create a new BIP if the code logic is superior (or too difficult to change) to the BIP logic. But it isn't just a Core issue
 72 2021-08-27T07:46:38  <michaelfolkson> That's my view anyway :)
 73 2021-08-27T07:54:31  <laanwj> sure, but there are no other mempool policy implementations in wide use, arguably a document that describes that is actually running in the wild has some use, apart from any function as standard
 74 2021-08-27T07:57:46  <laanwj> there's a lot of inertia involved in trying to change the implementation, if something gets merged it will take a long time before that version is widely spread on the network to be behavior other software can rely on, so in the meantime... it might as well be a new BIP
 75 2021-08-27T07:58:44  *** Ananta-shesha <Ananta-shesha!~pjetcetal@128-71-152-79.broadband.corbina.ru> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 76 2021-08-27T08:01:42  <laanwj> e.g. most straightforward would be to create a new diff-BIP that documents core's behavior and state that we implement that
 77 2021-08-27T08:03:22  <laanwj> then consider if we want to really implement BIP125 instead
 78 2021-08-27T08:05:48  *** jonatack <jonatack!~jonatack@user/jonatack> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 79 2021-08-27T08:19:30  *** JackH <JackH!~laptop@ppp-3-99.leed-a-1.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 80 2021-08-27T08:19:31  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 81 2021-08-27T08:19:31  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #22817: test: Avoid race after connect_nodes (master...2108-testRaceConnect) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/22817
 82 2021-08-27T08:19:32  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 83 2021-08-27T08:37:53  *** JackH <JackH!~laptop@ppp-3-99.leed-a-1.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
 84 2021-08-27T08:46:11  *** Henrik <Henrik!~textual@84.212.107.177> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 85 2021-08-27T08:49:39  *** vasild <vasild!~vd@user/vasild> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
 86 2021-08-27T08:59:51  *** vasild <vasild!~vd@user/vasild> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 87 2021-08-27T09:03:12  *** emcy <emcy!~emcy@user/emcy> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 250 seconds)
 88 2021-08-27T09:03:51  *** JackH <JackH!~laptop@ppp-3-99.leed-a-1.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 89 2021-08-27T09:07:07  *** klementtan <klementtan!~textual@218.212.21.21> has quit IRC (Quit: Textual IRC Client: www.textualapp.com)
 90 2021-08-27T09:07:18  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 91 2021-08-27T09:07:18  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke closed pull request #20808: test: Run rpc_generateblock.py even with wallet disabled (master...iss20078) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/20808
 92 2021-08-27T09:07:19  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
 93 2021-08-27T09:09:56  *** Henrik <Henrik!~textual@84.212.107.177> has quit IRC (Quit: My MacBook Air has gone to sleep. ZZZzzz…)
 94 2021-08-27T09:12:48  *** emcy <emcy!~emcy@user/emcy> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
 95 2021-08-27T09:20:44  *** jonatack <jonatack!~jonatack@user/jonatack> has quit IRC (Quit: Client closed)
 96 2021-08-27T09:30:58  *** JackH <JackH!~laptop@ppp-3-99.leed-a-1.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
 97 2021-08-27T09:31:50  <michaelfolkson> laanwj: I agree at least a comment/addendum on BIP125 saying that Core doesn't implement it in full is a good idea
 98 2021-08-27T09:33:30  <michaelfolkson> That inertia I guess is an argument for merging #22665 and then considering a rebased #22698
 99 2021-08-27T09:33:33  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/22665 | policy/rbf: dont return "incorrect" replaceability status by darosior · Pull Request #22665 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
100 2021-08-27T09:33:35  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/22698 | Implement RBF inherited signaling and fix getmempoolentry returned bip125-replaceable status by mjdietzx · Pull Request #22698 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
101 2021-08-27T09:45:36  *** Talkless <Talkless!~Talkless@mail.dargis.net> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
102 2021-08-27T09:47:52  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
103 2021-08-27T09:47:52  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke pushed 4 commits to master: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/19364c0ddf22...33707a2a8828
104 2021-08-27T09:47:52  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa82f4e MarcoFalke: Remove unused MaybeSetAddrName
105 2021-08-27T09:47:52  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa78657 MarcoFalke: Remove unused RecursiveMutex cs_addrName
106 2021-08-27T09:47:52  <bitcoin-git> bitcoin/master fa9eade MarcoFalke: Remove GetAddrName
107 2021-08-27T09:47:54  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
108 2021-08-27T09:48:09  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
109 2021-08-27T09:48:09  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke merged pull request #22782: Remove unused MaybeSetAddrName (master...2108-noMaybeSetAddrName) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/22782
110 2021-08-27T09:48:10  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
111 2021-08-27T09:58:59  *** Henrik <Henrik!~textual@84.212.107.177> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
112 2021-08-27T10:03:49  *** lkqwejhhgasdjhgn <lkqwejhhgasdjhgn!~kljkljklk@p200300d46f3896005c3ecfb186ae7ec8.dip0.t-ipconnect.de> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
113 2021-08-27T10:14:32  *** Henrik <Henrik!~textual@84.212.107.177> has quit IRC (Quit: My MacBook Air has gone to sleep. ZZZzzz…)
114 2021-08-27T10:34:57  *** Yihen <Yihen!~textual@103.138.75.117> has quit IRC (Quit: My MacBook has gone to sleep. ZZZzzz…)
115 2021-08-27T10:47:42  *** vysn <vysn!~vysn@user/vysn> has quit IRC (Quit: WeeChat 3.2)
116 2021-08-27T10:54:05  *** Henrik <Henrik!~textual@84.212.107.177> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
117 2021-08-27T11:06:20  *** goatpig <goatpig!~goat@blocksettle-gw.cust.31173.se> has quit IRC (Quit: Konversation terminated!)
118 2021-08-27T11:11:16  *** JackH <JackH!~laptop@80.225.173.99> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
119 2021-08-27T11:13:57  *** Henrik <Henrik!~textual@84.212.107.177> has quit IRC (Quit: My MacBook Air has gone to sleep. ZZZzzz…)
120 2021-08-27T11:57:13  *** prayank <prayank!~andr0irc@51.158.144.31> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
121 2021-08-27T12:03:22  *** goatpig <goatpig!~goat@h-94-254-2-155.A498.priv.bahnhof.se> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
122 2021-08-27T12:09:05  *** prayank <prayank!~andr0irc@51.158.144.31> has quit IRC (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
123 2021-08-27T12:15:21  *** Ananta-shesha is now known as ArcticVaultETMar
124 2021-08-27T12:15:38  *** ArcticVaultETMar is now known as ArcticVauETMarsH
125 2021-08-27T12:15:48  *** ArcticVauETMarsH is now known as ArcticVauMarsHel
126 2021-08-27T12:15:52  *** ArcticVauMarsHel is now known as ArcticVauMarsHPJ
127 2021-08-27T12:15:53  *** prayank <prayank!~andr0irc@51.158.144.31> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
128 2021-08-27T12:16:03  *** ArcticVauMarsHPJ is now known as ArctVaultMarsHMP
129 2021-08-27T12:16:33  *** ArctVaultMarsHMP is now known as ArctVaulMarsHMPJ
130 2021-08-27T12:22:13  *** vnogueir- <vnogueir-!~vnogueira@user/vnogueira> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
131 2021-08-27T12:23:30  *** vnogueira <vnogueira!~vnogueira@user/vnogueira> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
132 2021-08-27T12:28:14  *** suraj <suraj!~suraj@2409:4065:106:45c0:dd55:492:58e0:fb4f> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
133 2021-08-27T12:36:50  *** prayank <prayank!~andr0irc@51.158.144.31> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 250 seconds)
134 2021-08-27T12:44:50  *** Guyver2 <Guyver2!Guyver@guyver2.xs4all.nl> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
135 2021-08-27T12:50:21  <ariard__> michaelfolkson: Happy to review #22665, if you review a PR in LDK, next release should be productionish one and I'm late on few reviews there :)
136 2021-08-27T12:50:24  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/22665 | policy/rbf: dont return "incorrect" replaceability status by darosior · Pull Request #22665 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
137 2021-08-27T12:50:27  *** Henrik <Henrik!~textual@84.212.107.177> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
138 2021-08-27T12:58:19  *** jonatack <jonatack!~jonatack@user/jonatack> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
139 2021-08-27T13:05:54  *** Henrik <Henrik!~textual@84.212.107.177> has quit IRC (Quit: My MacBook Air has gone to sleep. ZZZzzz…)
140 2021-08-27T13:33:42  *** aechu <aechu!~major@gateway/tor-sasl/major> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
141 2021-08-27T13:34:16  *** aechu <aechu!~major@gateway/tor-sasl/major> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
142 2021-08-27T13:40:00  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
143 2021-08-27T13:40:01  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] MarcoFalke opened pull request #22818: test: Activate all regtest softforks at height 1, unless overridden (master...2108-regtestSoft) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/22818
144 2021-08-27T13:40:02  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
145 2021-08-27T13:50:16  *** vnogueira <vnogueira!~vnogueira@user/vnogueira> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
146 2021-08-27T13:51:16  *** vnogueir- <vnogueir-!~vnogueira@user/vnogueira> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
147 2021-08-27T13:52:14  *** ArctVaulMarsHMPJ <ArctVaulMarsHMPJ!~pjetcetal@128-71-152-79.broadband.corbina.ru> has quit IRC (Quit: EXIT)
148 2021-08-27T13:54:32  *** dviola <dviola!~diego@user/dviola> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
149 2021-08-27T14:04:18  *** suraj <suraj!~suraj@2409:4065:106:45c0:dd55:492:58e0:fb4f> has quit IRC (Quit: Client closed)
150 2021-08-27T14:06:52  *** AaronvanW <AaronvanW!~AaronvanW@190.86.109.168> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
151 2021-08-27T14:23:45  *** vasild <vasild!~vd@user/vasild> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
152 2021-08-27T14:24:44  *** vasild <vasild!~vd@user/vasild> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
153 2021-08-27T14:52:43  *** dviola <dviola!~diego@user/dviola> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
154 2021-08-27T15:00:21  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
155 2021-08-27T15:00:21  <bitcoin-git> [bitcoin] hebasto opened pull request #22820: build, qt: Fix typo in QtInputSupport check (master...210827-input) https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/22820
156 2021-08-27T15:00:22  *** bitcoin-git <bitcoin-git!~bitcoin-g@x0f.org> has left #bitcoin-core-dev
157 2021-08-27T15:08:06  *** bitdex <bitdex!~bitdex@gateway/tor-sasl/bitdex> has quit IRC (Quit: = "")
158 2021-08-27T15:16:07  *** common <common!~common@096-033-221-075.res.spectrum.com> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
159 2021-08-27T15:19:31  *** Talkless <Talkless!~Talkless@mail.dargis.net> has quit IRC (Quit: Konversation terminated!)
160 2021-08-27T15:21:34  *** lkqwejhhgasdjhgn <lkqwejhhgasdjhgn!~kljkljklk@p200300d46f3896005c3ecfb186ae7ec8.dip0.t-ipconnect.de> has quit IRC (Quit: Konversation terminated!)
161 2021-08-27T15:31:46  *** raj_ <raj_!~raj_@103.77.139.179> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
162 2021-08-27T15:33:53  *** raj <raj!~raj_@103.77.139.233> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
163 2021-08-27T15:36:55  <michaelfolkson> ariard__: Haha I'll have a scratch around. Didn't know a major LDK release was on the horizon, don't let me distract you :)
164 2021-08-27T16:24:36  *** common <common!~common@096-033-221-075.res.spectrum.com> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
165 2021-08-27T16:52:57  *** prayank <prayank!~andr0irc@51.15.0.88> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
166 2021-08-27T16:53:17  <yanmaani> What is Bitcoin Core's policy on refactors that are beneficial to downstream projects, but not directly useful for Bitcoin?
167 2021-08-27T16:54:15  <yanmaani> Specifically, adding an additional SignTranaction(tx, sighash) method in CWallet, which works like the current SignTransaction(tx) method with fetching coins, but doesn't assume SIGHASH_DEFAULT.
168 2021-08-27T16:54:41  <prayank> #proposedwalletmeetingtopic
169 2021-08-27T16:55:10  <prayank> Not sure if this hashtag did anything
170 2021-08-27T16:55:23  <michaelfolkson> You put the topic directly after the hashtag prayank
171 2021-08-27T16:55:52  <prayank> lol okay
172 2021-08-27T16:57:00  <prayank> #dontusewalletacrosschains
173 2021-08-27T16:57:01  *** b10c <b10c!uid500648@id-500648.charlton.irccloud.com> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
174 2021-08-27T16:58:08  <michaelfolkson> #proposedwalletmeetingtopic and then your topic :)
175 2021-08-27T16:58:37  <michaelfolkson> e.g. #proposedwalletmeetingtopic Don't use wallet across chains
176 2021-08-27T16:59:13  <prayank> #proposedwalletmeetingtopic wallet files should not be reused across chains
177 2021-08-27T16:59:59  <yanmaani> Are they now?
178 2021-08-27T17:00:09  <prayank> Yes
179 2021-08-27T17:00:17  <yanmaani> What, across testnet and mainnet?
180 2021-08-27T17:00:20  <sipa> what?
181 2021-08-27T17:00:35  <prayank> Testnet wallet works in mainnet
182 2021-08-27T17:00:48  <yanmaani> Yeah, but they're not reused, are they?
183 2021-08-27T17:01:09  <sipa> they're in separate data directories
184 2021-08-27T17:01:16  <yanmaani> i.e. bitcoin generates a new wallet if I go into testnet; I'd have to manually move my wallet to get it to reuse them
185 2021-08-27T17:01:23  <prayank> Reused = Can be loaded and used
186 2021-08-27T17:01:55  <prayank> Details: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/22792
187 2021-08-27T17:02:03  <sipa> ok, so they aren't reused, but it's not detected when you accidentally load the wrong one
188 2021-08-27T17:02:06  <sipa> ?
189 2021-08-27T17:02:17  <prayank> Yes
190 2021-08-27T17:02:24  <michaelfolkson> yanmaani: Someone with more experience can answer your question but I'm almost certain they will say it is case by case basis. If it isn't harmful to Core, has benefits to downstream projects and can get sufficient review to warrant it being merged there's no reason why it can't get merged
191 2021-08-27T17:02:50  <sipa> if it's only beneficial to downstream project, the getting sufficient review part may be hard
192 2021-08-27T17:03:56  <yanmaani> sipa: It's on the order of 2-10 lines, so it's not a massive chunk of code
193 2021-08-27T17:04:10  <sipa> best way would be to tr
194 2021-08-27T17:04:11  <sipa> y
195 2021-08-27T17:04:12  <michaelfolkson> I don't know what "not directly useful for Bitcoin" means. I'm assuming you mean not directly useful for Bitcoin Core users there
196 2021-08-27T17:04:13  <yanmaani> michaelfolkson: nice
197 2021-08-27T17:04:24  <sipa> that'll reach for more people than asking it here now
198 2021-08-27T17:04:31  <sipa> *far
199 2021-08-27T17:04:43  <yanmaani> michaelfolkson: yes, it would be dead code
200 2021-08-27T17:04:49  <yanmaani> sipa: On the ML or github?
201 2021-08-27T17:04:54  <sipa> yanmaani: open a PR
202 2021-08-27T17:05:07  <sipa> there is no bitcoin core development ML
203 2021-08-27T17:06:20  <yanmaani> sipa: thanks
204 2021-08-27T17:07:30  <sipa> if it's dead code, i would NACK it
205 2021-08-27T17:07:42  <sipa> unless there is a prospected need for it
206 2021-08-27T17:08:41  <yanmaani> sipa: there's a need for it in downstream projects, but from the pov of bitcoin, it would be dead code.
207 2021-08-27T17:09:00  <sipa> yanmaani: bitcoin core's reviewers won't care about that
208 2021-08-27T17:09:28  <sipa> i suspect
209 2021-08-27T17:09:31  <sipa> (and i wouldn't)
210 2021-08-27T17:15:32  *** jarthur <jarthur!~jarthur@2603-8080-1540-002d-3d62-46ba-a48f-7c27.res6.spectrum.com> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
211 2021-08-27T17:16:16  <yanmaani> sipa: e.g. wouldn't want it?
212 2021-08-27T17:18:07  <sipa> no
213 2021-08-27T17:29:09  <prayank> michaelfolkson: Thanks for helping with the hashtag. So do we have any meeting today to discuss wallet issues? Wanted to confirm else this IRC app disconnects in between when I do other things and not looking at my phone
214 2021-08-27T17:30:19  <michaelfolkson> prayank: I'm not sure what you are asking. As I said meeting at 19:00 UTC, in about 90 minutes
215 2021-08-27T17:31:36  <prayank> Sorry I thought it's at 17:00. Will join later. Thanks.
216 2021-08-27T17:31:43  *** prayank <prayank!~andr0irc@51.15.0.88> has quit IRC (Quit: irc thread exit)
217 2021-08-27T17:43:05  *** aitorjs <aitorjs!~aitorjs@184.76.76.188.dynamic.jazztel.es> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
218 2021-08-27T17:56:03  *** vysn <vysn!~vysn@user/vysn> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
219 2021-08-27T17:58:47  *** Chris_Stewart_5 <Chris_Stewart_5!~Chris_Ste@2600:1700:56ea:430:819:2125:77f7:e5ae> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
220 2021-08-27T18:06:20  <S3RK> #proposedwalletmeetingtopic automatically adding record to adress book to prevent #19856
221 2021-08-27T18:06:21  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19856 | Some transactions are not shown in listtransactions output · Issue #19856 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
222 2021-08-27T18:07:38  *** bomb-on <bomb-on!~bomb-on@194.144.47.113> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
223 2021-08-27T18:23:22  *** belcher <belcher!~belcher@user/belcher> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
224 2021-08-27T18:34:35  *** belcher <belcher!~belcher@user/belcher> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
225 2021-08-27T19:00:27  *** prayank <prayank!~andr0irc@51.158.144.31> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
226 2021-08-27T19:01:34  <achow101> #startmeeting
227 2021-08-27T19:01:35  <core-meetingbot> Meeting started Fri Aug 27 19:01:34 2021 UTC.  The chair is achow101. Information about MeetBot at https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings.
228 2021-08-27T19:01:35  <core-meetingbot> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
229 2021-08-27T19:01:49  <michaelfolkson> hi
230 2021-08-27T19:01:53  <S3RK> hi
231 2021-08-27T19:01:53  <achow101> #bitcoin-core-dev Wallet Meeting: achow101 _aj_ amiti ariard BlueMatt cfields Chris_Stewart_5 darosior digi_james dongcarl elichai2 emilengler fanquake fjahr gleb glozow gmaxwell gwillen hebasto instagibbs jamesob jarolrod jb55 jeremyrubin jl2012 jnewbery jonasschnelli jonatack jtimon kallewoof kanzure kvaciral laanwj lightlike luke-jr maaku marcofalke meshcollider michagogo moneyball morcos nehan NicolasDorier paveljanik petertodd
232 2021-08-27T19:01:54  <achow101> phantomcircuit promag provoostenator ryanofsky sdaftuar sipa vasild
233 2021-08-27T19:01:59  <prayank> hi
234 2021-08-27T19:02:06  <jarolrod> hi
235 2021-08-27T19:02:16  <achow101> two proposed topics
236 2021-08-27T19:02:35  <achow101> #topic wallet files should not be reused across chains (prayank)
237 2021-08-27T19:02:35  <core-meetingbot> topic: wallet files should not be reused across chains (prayank)
238 2021-08-27T19:03:29  <sipa> prayank: you have the floor
239 2021-08-27T19:03:46  <prayank> I tried this PR
240 2021-08-27T19:04:11  <prayank> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/18554
241 2021-08-27T19:04:20  <prayank> Which doesn't fix the issues
242 2021-08-27T19:04:36  <prayank> So I was thinking if we can save this info in db
243 2021-08-27T19:04:54  <prayank> If a wallet was created for testnet or mainnet or signet
244 2021-08-27T19:05:03  <prayank> And check this to give error
245 2021-08-27T19:05:12  <prayank> But this won't work for old wallets
246 2021-08-27T19:05:14  <michaelfolkson> This is the context https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/16107
247 2021-08-27T19:05:30  <S3RK> I remember there was a proposal to check best block record and compare genesis blocks
248 2021-08-27T19:05:40  <sipa> that seems to be what 18554 is doing
249 2021-08-27T19:06:20  <achow101> comparing bestblock only works if it is in the mainchain. If it's a stale block, and the wallet is loaded on a node that doesn't have it, it won't work
250 2021-08-27T19:06:24  <prayank> Yes it does something with blocks which doesn't look the right approach or maybe we need to add more things in if statement
251 2021-08-27T19:06:37  <sipa> prayank: if you tested that PR, and found it isn't doing what it is claimed, you should leave that as a review on the PR
252 2021-08-27T19:06:56  <prayank> I commented in PR
253 2021-08-27T19:07:09  <michaelfolkson> sipa: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/18554#issuecomment-904808840
254 2021-08-27T19:07:35  <sipa> i saw that
255 2021-08-27T19:07:39  <sipa> but it doesn't say anything
256 2021-08-27T19:08:36  <prayank> I will add more details in the comment
257 2021-08-27T19:08:36  <michaelfolkson> I think prayank was possibly unsure why it wasn't fixing them
258 2021-08-27T19:09:02  <prayank> Yeah I wasn't even sure if this is the only PR that is working to resolve this issue
259 2021-08-27T19:09:05  <S3RK> achow101: how does rescan works in the case of stale bestblocked absent on the node?
260 2021-08-27T19:09:11  <michaelfolkson> It appears this PR should be closed if it is taking a flawed approach
261 2021-08-27T19:09:52  <achow101> S3RK: I think it rescans from genesis
262 2021-08-27T19:11:10  <sipa> i see it's looking at the block locator record in the wallet
263 2021-08-27T19:11:15  <sipa> i don't see why it would ever not work
264 2021-08-27T19:11:22  <sipa> as the locator always includes the genesis block
265 2021-08-27T19:11:51  <achow101> oh, it's a locator? I thought it was just the hash
266 2021-08-27T19:12:10  <sipa> oh
267 2021-08-27T19:12:11  <sipa> hmm
268 2021-08-27T19:12:58  <sipa> WalletBatch batch(walletInstance->GetDatabase()); CBlockLocator locator; if (batch.ReadBestBlock(locator))
269 2021-08-27T19:13:16  <sipa> what it's doing below seems overly complicated
270 2021-08-27T19:13:19  <sipa> it can just compare the genesis
271 2021-08-27T19:13:52  <S3RK> but there is no protection now, the code now just determines the point to rescan from
272 2021-08-27T19:13:57  *** commmon <commmon!~common@096-033-221-075.res.spectrum.com> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
273 2021-08-27T19:14:32  <achow101> sipa: is CBlockLocator guaranteed to have the genesis hash?
274 2021-08-27T19:14:41  <michaelfolkson> sipa: Greg said genesis block isn't sufficient as altcoins share genesis blocks https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/14533#issuecomment-431645072
275 2021-08-27T19:15:10  <sipa> achow101: yes
276 2021-08-27T19:15:12  <sipa> michaelfolkson: oh, i see
277 2021-08-27T19:15:13  *** laptop <laptop!~laptop@ppp-2-125.leed-a-1.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
278 2021-08-27T19:15:34  <sipa> though that's unnecessary if the concern is mixing testnet/mainnet
279 2021-08-27T19:15:38  *** laptop is now known as Guest67
280 2021-08-27T19:16:02  <sipa> but fair, it's nicer if it can account for that too
281 2021-08-27T19:16:20  <sipa> in any case, i don't think there is much to discuss here; comments can go on the PR
282 2021-08-27T19:16:43  *** common <common!~common@096-033-221-075.res.spectrum.com> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
283 2021-08-27T19:16:49  *** JackH <JackH!~laptop@80.225.173.99> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
284 2021-08-27T19:17:24  <achow101> probably need to have a network magic record?
285 2021-08-27T19:18:07  <achow101> in any case, I agree this can be discussed in the PR
286 2021-08-27T19:18:31  <achow101> #topic automatically adding record to adress book to prevent #19856 (S3RK)
287 2021-08-27T19:18:31  <core-meetingbot> topic: automatically adding record to adress book to prevent #19856 (S3RK)
288 2021-08-27T19:18:33  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19856 | Some transactions are not shown in listtransactions output · Issue #19856 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
289 2021-08-27T19:18:33  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19856 | Some transactions are not shown in listtransactions output · Issue #19856 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
290 2021-08-27T19:19:30  <S3RK> descriptor wallets already contain magic afaik
291 2021-08-27T19:19:30  <S3RK> yes. So there is a problem with miscategorizing self-to-self transactions as change
292 2021-08-27T19:19:30  <S3RK> this leads to them missing from listtransactions
293 2021-08-27T19:19:36  <S3RK> it affects cases when restoring wallets with missing metadata
294 2021-08-27T19:19:47  <S3RK> or having same wallet loaded in parallel in two nodes
295 2021-08-27T19:20:31  <S3RK> I created a prototype to fix that by automatically adding such addresses to address book
296 2021-08-27T19:20:36  <S3RK> but I'm not sure that's a way to go
297 2021-08-27T19:20:55  <achow101> send to self should already be in the address book because the address had to be requested
298 2021-08-27T19:21:07  <S3RK> yes, but no in the cases I described
299 2021-08-27T19:21:57  <achow101> the situations this bug occurs in are restored wallets and having another node loaded with the same wallet
300 2021-08-27T19:22:12  <S3RK> even we discard the case with the same wallet loaded in two places
301 2021-08-27T19:22:20  <S3RK> the case with restored wallet seems like a bug
302 2021-08-27T19:23:36  <S3RK> I don't see many downsides to add such addresses automatically to the address book
303 2021-08-27T19:23:46  <S3RK> or should I say any downsides
304 2021-08-27T19:24:05  <achow101> IMO it's not a bug. I think if you are restoring a wallet, you can expect that some metadata will be missing, e.g. whether something is or is not change
305 2021-08-27T19:24:47  <S3RK> whether it's a bug or not is secondary. It's a poor ux and we can reasonably fix that
306 2021-08-27T19:25:43  <achow101> I don't mind if it isn't very invasive
307 2021-08-27T19:25:49  <S3RK> I can't think of any downsides, but I may be missing something
308 2021-08-27T19:26:40  <achow101> the only downside is if we want to change back to using a single key chain rather than a split for receive and change
309 2021-08-27T19:26:56  <S3RK> the prototype is here https://github.com/S3RK/bitcoin/tree/fix_19856
310 2021-08-27T19:27:02  <achow101> since afaict, you need the split in order to correctly determine whether an output is send to self or change
311 2021-08-27T19:28:21  <S3RK> not exaclty, even without descriptors you can get it from keypool records
312 2021-08-27T19:28:54  <achow101> only for legacy wallets
313 2021-08-27T19:29:34  <S3RK> agree, one chain makes it much more complicated or even impossible
314 2021-08-27T19:30:19  <achow101> in any case, if you open a PR, we can discuss further there
315 2021-08-27T19:30:43  <S3RK> ok. I wasn't sure if it makes sense to invest more time. Will open a PR
316 2021-08-27T19:31:12  *** vasild <vasild!~vd@user/vasild> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
317 2021-08-27T19:31:17  <achow101> any other topics to discuss?
318 2021-08-27T19:31:34  <S3RK> I have a question
319 2021-08-27T19:31:58  *** vasild <vasild!~vd@user/vasild> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
320 2021-08-27T19:32:20  <S3RK> do you have any updates on the upgrading wallets to tr descriptors?
321 2021-08-27T19:32:43  <achow101> No, I thought it might be something we should discuss at coredev
322 2021-08-27T19:32:55  <S3RK> thumbs up
323 2021-08-27T19:33:04  <michaelfolkson> +1
324 2021-08-27T19:33:35  <michaelfolkson> Latest Twitch streams have been on multipath descriptors
325 2021-08-27T19:33:46  *** Guest67 <Guest67!~laptop@ppp-2-125.leed-a-1.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com> has quit IRC (Quit: Leaving)
326 2021-08-27T19:33:47  <S3RK> there is a gist with topic ideas for coredev
327 2021-08-27T19:34:11  <achow101> I'll comment on it (don't post that here)
328 2021-08-27T19:34:35  <achow101> anything else?
329 2021-08-27T19:34:42  <michaelfolkson> It hasn't clicked with me why multipath descriptors are important but I didn't do sufficient reading
330 2021-08-27T19:34:49  <michaelfolkson> So let me do that first
331 2021-08-27T19:34:53  <michaelfolkson> No nothing from me
332 2021-08-27T19:34:56  <S3RK> one more small thing
333 2021-08-27T19:35:03  <S3RK> I'm reviewing #22067
334 2021-08-27T19:35:05  <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/22067 | Test and document a basic M-of-N multisig using descriptor wallets and PSBTs by mjdietzx · Pull Request #22067 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
335 2021-08-27T19:35:25  <S3RK> and I wonder why can't we use one wallet for this multisig setup
336 2021-08-27T19:36:07  <achow101> I think it's to demonstrate the use of combinepsbt
337 2021-08-27T19:36:20  <achow101> and generally the passing around of PSBTs
338 2021-08-27T19:36:32  <S3RK> no, I mean each participant have two wallets
339 2021-08-27T19:36:47  <S3RK> one to signer and one watch-only multisig
340 2021-08-27T19:36:54  <S3RK> can't we have both descriptors in one wallet?
341 2021-08-27T19:37:05  <achow101> oh, pure watchonly can't be imported into a wallet with private keys
342 2021-08-27T19:37:16  <S3RK> yes, but you can replace your xpub with xprv
343 2021-08-27T19:38:00  *** vnogueira <vnogueira!~vnogueira@user/vnogueira> has quit IRC (Remote host closed the connection)
344 2021-08-27T19:38:18  <achow101> sure
345 2021-08-27T19:38:25  <achow101> that's something you can ask in the pr
346 2021-08-27T19:38:39  <S3RK> will do. Just checking if I'm missing something obvious
347 2021-08-27T19:39:07  <S3RK> that's all from me
348 2021-08-27T19:39:20  *** vnogueira <vnogueira!~vnogueira@user/vnogueira> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
349 2021-08-27T19:39:30  <achow101> anything else?
350 2021-08-27T19:39:46  <S3RK> thank you for your time :)
351 2021-08-27T19:40:02  <michaelfolkson> Yeah thanks achow101
352 2021-08-27T19:40:03  <achow101> #endmeeting
353 2021-08-27T19:40:04  <core-meetingbot> topic: Bitcoin Core development discussion and commit log | Feel free to watch, but please take commentary and usage questions to #bitcoin | Channel logs: http://www.erisian.com.au/bitcoin-core-dev/, http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/ | Meeting topics http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedmeetingtopics.txt / http://gnusha.org/bitcoin-core-dev/proposedwalletmeetingtopics.txt
354 2021-08-27T19:40:04  <core-meetingbot> Meeting ended Fri Aug 27 19:40:03 2021 UTC.
355 2021-08-27T19:40:04  <core-meetingbot> Minutes:        https://bitcoin.jonasschnelli.ch/ircmeetings/logs/bitcoin-core-dev/2021/bitcoin-core-dev.2021-08-27-19.01.moin.txt
356 2021-08-27T19:46:27  <prayank> Thanks
357 2021-08-27T19:46:40  <prayank> Everyone
358 2021-08-27T19:46:48  *** prayank <prayank!~andr0irc@51.158.144.31> has quit IRC (Quit: irc thread exit)
359 2021-08-27T20:01:27  *** meshcollider <meshcollider!meshcollid@user/meshcollider> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
360 2021-08-27T20:08:58  *** neha <neha!~neha@41.213.196.104.bc.googleusercontent.com> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
361 2021-08-27T20:09:11  *** neha <neha!~neha@41.213.196.104.bc.googleusercontent.com> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
362 2021-08-27T20:12:25  *** meshcollider <meshcollider!meshcollid@jujube.ircnow.org> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
363 2021-08-27T20:24:22  *** belcher_ <belcher_!~belcher@user/belcher> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
364 2021-08-27T20:25:37  *** belcher <belcher!~belcher@user/belcher> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
365 2021-08-27T20:29:05  *** belcher_ is now known as belcher
366 2021-08-27T20:40:07  *** dviola <dviola!~diego@189.7.68.223> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
367 2021-08-27T20:52:00  *** Guyver2 <Guyver2!Guyver@guyver2.xs4all.nl> has quit IRC (Quit: Going offline, see ya! (www.adiirc.com))
368 2021-08-27T21:08:38  *** raj_ <raj_!~raj_@103.77.139.179> has quit IRC (Quit: Leaving)
369 2021-08-27T21:18:10  *** Aaronvan_ <Aaronvan_!~AaronvanW@190.86.109.168> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
370 2021-08-27T21:20:01  *** AaronvanW <AaronvanW!~AaronvanW@190.86.109.168> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
371 2021-08-27T21:22:50  *** Chris_Stewart_5 <Chris_Stewart_5!~Chris_Ste@2600:1700:56ea:430:7557:f4f8:b473:789c> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
372 2021-08-27T21:27:21  *** Chris_Stewart_5 <Chris_Stewart_5!~Chris_Ste@2600:1700:56ea:430:7557:f4f8:b473:789c> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 250 seconds)
373 2021-08-27T21:41:00  *** Talkless <Talkless!~Talkless@mail.dargis.net> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
374 2021-08-27T21:44:33  *** aitorjs <aitorjs!~aitorjs@184.76.76.188.dynamic.jazztel.es> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
375 2021-08-27T21:52:31  *** Talkless <Talkless!~Talkless@mail.dargis.net> has quit IRC (Quit: Konversation terminated!)
376 2021-08-27T22:09:26  *** roconnor <roconnor!~roconnor@host-45-58-210-199.dyn.295.ca> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
377 2021-08-27T22:22:24  *** prayank <prayank!~andr0irc@51.158.144.32> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
378 2021-08-27T22:23:30  <prayank> i2p celebrates its 20th year: https://geti2p.net/en/blog/post/2021/08/26/20-Years-of-I2P
379 2021-08-27T22:23:40  <prayank> Bitcoin mentioned in the blog post
380 2021-08-27T22:26:23  *** Aaronvan_ is now known as AaronvanW
381 2021-08-27T22:51:28  *** Guest16 <Guest16!~Guest16@c-8a49e655.02-208-73746f71.bbcust.telenor.se> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
382 2021-08-27T22:53:02  *** Guest16 <Guest16!~Guest16@c-8a49e655.02-208-73746f71.bbcust.telenor.se> has quit IRC (Client Quit)
383 2021-08-27T22:55:11  *** piku <piku!~piku@47.202.122.99> has quit IRC (Quit: Leaving)
384 2021-08-27T23:11:21  *** vysn <vysn!~vysn@user/vysn> has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 250 seconds)
385 2021-08-27T23:22:31  *** piku <piku!~piku@47.202.122.99> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
386 2021-08-27T23:25:35  *** vnogueira <vnogueira!~vnogueira@user/vnogueira> has quit IRC (Remote host closed the connection)
387 2021-08-27T23:25:49  *** vnogueira <vnogueira!~vnogueira@user/vnogueira> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
388 2021-08-27T23:25:55  *** luke-jr <luke-jr!~luke-jr@user/luke-jr> has quit IRC (Quit: ZNC - http://znc.sourceforge.net)
389 2021-08-27T23:26:19  *** luke-jr <luke-jr!~luke-jr@user/luke-jr> has joined #bitcoin-core-dev
390 2021-08-27T23:30:25  *** piku <piku!~piku@47.202.122.99> has quit IRC (Quit: Leaving)