19:00:17 <meshcollider> #startmeeting
19:00:17 <lightningbot> Meeting started Fri Apr 26 19:00:17 2019 UTC.  The chair is meshcollider. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
19:00:17 <lightningbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
19:00:23 <meshcollider> #bitcoin-core-dev Wallet Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob ken281221 ryanofsky gleb
19:00:25 <provoostenator> hi
19:00:27 <achow101> hi
19:00:47 <meshcollider> Ok, topics this week?
19:00:48 <instagibbs> hi
19:00:53 <phantomcircuit> hi
19:01:40 <sipa> hi
19:02:01 <gwillen> hi
19:02:28 <midnightmagic> hi
19:02:38 <instagibbs> achow101, descriptor wallet updates?
19:03:05 <achow101> I narrowed the scope and added some tests
19:03:14 <achow101> it could probably use more tests. just waiting on review now
19:04:24 <meshcollider> #15764
19:04:26 <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/15764 | Native descriptor wallets by achow101 · Pull Request #15764 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
19:05:50 <sipa> i'll try to find the time to review that, but probably too busy with other things the next week or so
19:06:52 <meshcollider> Its definitely on my list to review too, its very large though so it'll take a while
19:07:11 <achow101> i broke up the big commit into a bunch of smaller ones so hopefuly it will be easier to review
19:08:30 <meshcollider> Any other things anyone wants to discuss?
19:08:31 <bitcoin-git> [13bitcoin] 15MarcoFalke pushed 2 commits to 06master: 02https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/compare/d76b72a454a1...ec519d4d5489
19:08:31 <bitcoin-git> 13bitcoin/06master 14faebd8c 15MarcoFalke: appveyor: Write @PACKAGE_NAME@ to config
19:08:32 <bitcoin-git> 13bitcoin/06master 14ec519d4 15MarcoFalke: Merge #15903: appveyor: Write @PACKAGE_NAME@ to config
19:08:34 <meshcollider> The meeting yesterday was very short, looks like this one will be too :)
19:09:32 <bitcoin-git> [13bitcoin] 15MarcoFalke merged pull request #15903: appveyor: Write @PACKAGE_NAME@ to config (06master...061904-appveyorPackage) 02https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/15903
19:09:51 <sipa> i don't have anything
19:10:35 <provoostenator> Me neither, just making incremental improvements to #14912
19:10:37 <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14912 | [WIP] External signer support (e.g. hardware wallet) by Sjors · Pull Request #14912 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
19:10:48 <meshcollider> Ok let's leave it there, thanks everyone
19:10:53 <meshcollider> #endmeeting