19:00:07 <wumpus> #startmeeting
19:00:07 <lightningbot> Meeting started Thu Dec 19 19:00:07 2019 UTC.  The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
19:00:07 <lightningbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
19:00:21 <kanzure> hi
19:00:45 <jonatack> hi
19:00:51 <wumpus> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob ken281221 ryanofsky gleb moneyball kvaciral ariard digi_james amiti fjahr
19:00:53 <wumpus> jeremyrubin lightlike emilengler jonatack
19:01:00 <fanquake> hi
19:01:04 <wumpus> no proposed topics on the list: any last-minute ones?
19:01:08 <achow101> hi
19:01:08 <meshcollider> hi
19:02:08 <wumpus> #topic high priority for review
19:02:10 <wumpus> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/projects/8
19:02:19 <achow101> #17261 for hi prio
19:02:22 <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17261 | Make ScriptPubKeyMan an actual interface and the wallet to have multiple by achow101 · Pull Request #17261 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
19:02:46 <wumpus> currently 8 blockers, 7 issues waiting for concept ack
19:03:02 <jnewbery_> hi
19:03:06 <wumpus> can anyone add 17261 pls I'm not logged in at the moment ^^
19:03:11 <gleb> Hi
19:03:12 <fanquake> I can
19:03:46 <sipa> only half present
19:04:01 <jonatack> 17261 is already hi prio
19:04:04 <fanquake> Would like to add #16392, as that is going to start blocking build system things
19:04:07 <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/16392 | build: macOS toolchain update by fanquake · Pull Request #16392 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
19:04:17 <instagibbs> hi
19:04:33 <wumpus> sure
19:05:52 <wumpus> just means that everyone has to update their gitian builders to have the new SDK
19:06:16 <wumpus> which reminds me, is it possible to extract that again without access to a mac?
19:06:25 <fanquake> Yes and yes
19:06:29 <wumpus> cool!
19:06:37 <fanquake> although the new process is slightly more convoluted
19:06:42 <achow101> instructions for that?
19:07:00 <fanquake> In the PR: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16392/files#diff-9de36befe13356841c2699ee0eff4a0aR15
19:07:02 <wumpus> I think that's important to document, to prevent everyone just swapping the same file like lat time :)
19:07:38 <fanquake> I think Carl also had some alternate instructions. Will check with him.
19:07:44 <wumpus> oh awesome
19:08:38 <fanquake> FYI if anyone is interested in where this build stuff is going, I posted a bit of a brain dump in #17768
19:08:40 <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17768 | build: various build system improvements · Issue #17768 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
19:09:23 <dongcarl> hi
19:09:29 <wumpus> #link fanquake's build system plans https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/17768
19:09:35 <wumpus> any other topics?
19:09:49 * dongcarl reading
19:10:22 <dongcarl> fanquake: yeah I forgot if we decided to add the headers from the SDK or clang
19:10:40 <dongcarl> but I remember Cory mentioning that it was okay to do the SDK one
19:10:56 <fanquake> dongcarl I think the resolution is in the #bitcoin-builds log, will recheck
19:11:31 <dongcarl> fanquake: thanks!
19:12:01 <wumpus> if there's no other topics, I think that concludes the meeting
19:12:16 <wumpus> #endmeeting