19:00:13 <meshcollider> #startmeeting
19:00:13 <lightningbot> Meeting started Fri Apr 24 19:00:13 2020 UTC.  The chair is meshcollider. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
19:00:13 <lightningbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
19:00:18 <meshcollider> #bitcoin-core-dev Wallet Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob ken281221 ryanofsky gleb moneyball ariard digi_james amiti fjahr
19:00:18 <meshcollider> jeremyrubin emilengler jonatack hebasto jb55
19:00:22 <jonatack> hi meshcollider and everyone
19:00:27 <meshcollider> Hi :)
19:00:40 <jonatack> :)
19:00:42 <hebasto> hi
19:00:44 <fjahr> hi
19:00:47 <meshcollider> Topics for today? Yesterday's meeting was short so today's might be as well
19:00:47 <sipa> hi
19:01:18 <achow101> hi
19:02:07 <jonatack> #16528 seems to be close, has 3 acks i believe
19:02:09 <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/16528 | Native Descriptor Wallets using DescriptorScriptPubKeyMan by achow101 · Pull Request #16528 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
19:02:37 <meshcollider> Yes ^ so that's exciting, maybe we can even get it merged this weekend
19:02:42 <kanzure> hi
19:03:00 <instagibbs> hi
19:03:06 <achow101> I would like that to be merged soon
19:03:34 <achow101> I have a couple of followups already planned
19:04:08 <meshcollider> If anyone else has time for review in the next few days, please review that
19:04:16 <instagibbs> achow101, what did we arrive on with respect to descriptor export? Are we just conisdering descriptor wallets experimental and fixing as we go?
19:04:29 <achow101> instagibbs: that's my plan
19:04:44 <sipa> seems reasonable
19:05:18 <jnewbery> hi
19:05:21 <meshcollider> It's good to have it ready so early in the 0.21 release cycle too
19:05:27 <instagibbs> ok I'll go through one more time and give my ACK/follow-up rec
19:06:39 <meshcollider> Any other things to discuss?
19:07:11 <fjahr> I suggested adding a warning to createwallet that it's experimental, that was my only open suggestion, but can be merged as is as well :)
19:07:53 <achow101> fjahr: I'm planning on opening a PR with release notes. I can add that warning at that time too
19:08:08 <meshcollider> Yep that's an easy followup
19:08:23 <instagibbs> post-merge then #18027 can be rebased one more time
19:08:27 <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/18027 | "PSBT Operations" dialog by gwillen · Pull Request #18027 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
19:08:27 <fjahr> achow101: ok, just wasn't sure if you had seen the comment :)
19:09:40 <meshcollider> #endmeeting