19:00:47 <wumpus> #startmeeting
19:00:47 <lightningbot> Meeting started Thu Aug 20 19:00:47 2020 UTC.  The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
19:00:47 <lightningbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
19:00:50 <jnewbery> hi
19:00:51 <jonasschnelli> hi
19:00:51 <kanzure> hi
19:00:52 <sipa> hi
19:00:52 <ariard> hi
19:00:53 <troygiorshev> hi
19:00:53 <hebasto> hi
19:00:54 <sipsorcery> hi
19:00:56 <wumpus> #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob ken281221 ryanofsky gleb moneyball kvaciral ariard digi_james
19:00:58 <wumpus> amiti fjahr jeremyrubin lightlike emilengler jonatack hebasto jb55 elichai2
19:01:02 <achow101> hi
19:01:06 <luke-jr> wow, those 'hi's seem coordinated
19:01:07 <instagibbs> hi
19:01:14 <fjahr> hi
19:01:18 <luke-jr> did someone make a cronjob to 'hi'?
19:01:20 <sipa> we were all waiting wumpus to ring the bell
19:01:25 <luke-jr> heh
19:01:31 <amiti> hi
19:01:32 <wumpus> there have been no proposed topics this week, any last minute ones?
19:01:34 <wumpus> hehe
19:01:38 <jamesob> hi
19:01:50 <luke-jr> wumpus: maybe giving everyone triage is worth a discussion? shrug
19:02:06 <wumpus> nah
19:03:02 <elichai2> hi
19:03:08 <ajonas> hi
19:03:41 <wumpus> I think it will only be confusing if everyone adds "needs backport" labels and such, I don't think we have any problkem with labeling, usually fanquake is fast enough that by the time I click the link here an issue is already labeled
19:03:59 <wumpus> xD
19:04:25 <sipa> i have the same impression, and i'm in a completely different timezone...
19:05:03 <wumpus> #topic High priority for review
19:05:06 <jeremyrubin> hi
19:05:26 <wumpus> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/projects/8 there's 10 blockers, a bugfix and 3 chasing concept ACK
19:05:42 <wumpus> is there anything you want to add or remove or replace?
19:05:44 <hebasto> please replace #18710 with #19710 as the former is based on the latter now
19:05:47 <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/18710 | Add local thread pool to CCheckQueue by hebasto · Pull Request #18710 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
19:05:48 <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19710 | bench: Prevent thread oversubscription and decreases the variance of result values by hebasto · Pull Request #19710 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
19:06:41 <achow101> Since #19077 is waiting on #19619, replace it with that?
19:06:47 <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19619 | Remove wallet.dat path handling from wallet.cpp, rpcwallet.cpp by ryanofsky · Pull Request #19619 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
19:06:49 <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/19077 | wallet: Add sqlite as an alternative wallet database and use it for new descriptor wallets by achow101 · Pull Request #19077 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
19:06:55 <wumpus> hebasto: done
19:07:00 <hebasto> thanks
19:07:42 <luke-jr> #14501 might be a candidate
19:07:44 <gribble> https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/14501 | Fix possible data race when committing block files by luke-jr · Pull Request #14501 · bitcoin/bitcoin · GitHub
19:07:45 <jnewbery> wumpus: I believe people with the inbetween permission can move PRs and issues in and out of projects
19:07:49 <wumpus> achow101: done
19:07:56 <luke-jr> especially since we have a regression in master that is now fixes
19:08:19 <wumpus> jnewbery: not with triage last time we checked! might have changed ofc
19:09:25 <wumpus> luke-jr: ok added
19:10:37 <wumpus> any other topics?
19:11:32 <wumpus> #endmeeting